1. Check basic status of device: available RAM/ROM, free SD card space, Battery & CPU status.
2. Kill processes to free memory
3. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Experience the convenience of quick access to your smartphone or tablet!
The app that your mobile device unlock once they are within a Wi-Fi network you specify. No password is required at that time to unlock your smartphone or tablet !!
Once your smartphone or tablet leave the Wi-Fi network, it will automatically lock and again ask for your chosen password. Currently it is, for technical reason, unfortunately not yet possible to your smartphone or tablet outside a Wi-Fi network you specify to unlock through a swipe movement instead of a password.
Positive feedback we would greatly appreciate it, but if you are not satisfied with the operation of Unlock Device we would also like to know this so that we can improve the app on the relevant points. Any Feedback can be very easy using the feedback button in the app included. In short: Are you satisfied tell others, if not tell it us.
We wish you much fun with Unlock Device!!
You are a modern person. It means you've got a lot of digital devices: a telephone, a tablet, a smart-watch, a lap-top or a desk-top. For certain there are situations, when you forget to charge your device and can't use it. Then you need an assistant – the ChargeDevice mobile application. Install ChargeDevice Application to all of your devices to control a battery levels of all your devices, and if necessary to remind of the discharged battery of phone to your wife or child.
When you run application first time you have to enter some email and the password. If you want to enter the application from other devices you should use the same email and the password.
An ideal tool for developers, customer support and user.
NOTE: this app doesn't send your ID to the internet so your information is safe.
For paranoid users, you can get Device ID without any network permission at :
This will disable Local IP Address and MAC address.
Google Services Framework Key ID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Bluetooth Paired MAC Address
Device Build Fingerprint
Please leave some suggestion.
Permission Explanation :
INTERNET is used to get your local IP address
BLUETOOTH is used to get your Bluetooth MAC address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to get your MAC address
READ_GSERVICES is used to get your Google Services Framework ID
You are allowed to disable the permission using root app such as Permission Manager if you are paranoid
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
Now you don't need to search any of your device information on the internet.
This app is most convenient way to find all the information you require about your android device.
Its includes features like Device info, Battery info, Network, Wifi, Bluetooth info, Memory info.
Main Features :-
1.Device Info :- Android OS, Model No., Boot loader, Radio Version, Change List, Density, Screen resolution etc.
2.Battery Info :- Status ,Plug, Temperature, Health, Technology, Voltage of battery etc.
3.Network Info :- Turn data ON/OFF, Country, Operator Details, Roaming ON/OFF, IMEI & IMSI No., Sim Serial No., Cell
4.WiFi Info :- Turn WIFI ON/OFF, Mac address, I.P Address, Speed, Signal strength etc.
5.Bluetooth Info :- Turn Bluetooth ON/OFF. Name and address of your bluetooth.
6.Memory Info :- Internal Memory, External Memory, Ram usage. Used memory, Total memory, Available memory, Percentage of
internal and external memory. Currently how much RAM is used.
9.Settings :- Just on the click of a button you can change and manage settings of Bluetooth, Wifi, Network, Memory etc.
Useful when you are developing Android applications and reviewing values of different features or settings is important or you have cross device issues.
- Android system information;
- Screen information;
- Connection information;
- Sensor information (including Location and Camera);
- Storage information;
- Telephony information;
- WebView information;
- Audio information;
- Usb Accessories information (requires API 12+)
- Java System Properties information;
- Wear information
The application is showing values of system settings and dynamic listeners that require more android permissions in order to retrieve the data.
Download and run the Device Switch app on your old device and your new BlackBerry 10 device, connect them both to the same Wi-Fi network, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Device Switch transfers the following information:
* Contacts (including contact photos, birthdays, etc.)
* Calendar (including recurring entries)
Once your devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, the Device Switch app automatically discovers them. Follow the instructions to connect them and start the transfer. This is an easy way to get you up and running on your new device quickly.
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, protect your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
• Easily see every device connected to your current Wi-Fi network
• Secure your network by identifying all of your devices
LANScan is designed to give the user a complete understanding of all the devices connected to a local network. This extremely fast, and powerful app contains features useful to Network Administrators, IT Professionals, and non-professionals, alike. Within an easy to use interface, this application allows you to view information about all the devices on a local network, including the IP address, MAC address, and open ports of every device. In addition, LANScan then lets you name all of your devices, giving you a complete and personalized network overview. Through this app, you will be able to get a picture of what devices should be on your network, as well as the ones that should not!
• Complete List of Devices: Every device on the network is displayed in an easy to navigate list, containing icons and device information.
• Automatic Device Information: Identify every device with automatic dictionary lookup for known MAC addresses, and NetBIOS names. In other words, see your actual device name instead of just its IP!
• Custom Labeling: Easily set custom names for any identified device.
• Custom Notes: Leave custom notes for any device!
• Port Scanning: When detailed information is requested, a very fast port scan is also displayed.
• Wake On LAN: Wake devices on the LAN which are configured for remote wake up.
LANScan's powerful scanning techniques include:
• TCP Connect Scanning: attempting to establish a TCP connection with each IP address on the local network.
• ARP Scanning: The ARP table is scanned for any devices attached to the network that doesn’t respond to a TCP connect.
• NetBIOS Scanning: Finding all devices on the network that respond to a NetBIOS query.
• Bonjour Scanning: Scan the network for all services on the local network that are broadcasting bonjour services.
• Reverse DNS: All devices are also queried for hostname information using multicast queries.
We hope you enjoy LANScan, the powerful network scanner anybody can use!
Recent discoveries of the Obad family of malware show that malicious apps can leverage an Android vulnerability to hide themselves from discovery and removal more details: http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/cybercriminals-improve-android-malware-stealth-routines-with-obad/
This app will scan your device for the hidden malware and aid you in removing the device administrator setting so you can remove the malware.
Lists out lots of info about your device's hardware and software.
Provides information about the hardware capabilities of your Android device.
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
Get information about the following:
CPU Name / RAM details / version name / Display / GPU Name / Battery info
1. General Information: Android Version, Brand, Device, Hardware, Manufacturer, Model, Product etc.
2. Network Information: Device Id (IMEI No.), Network Type, Network Operator, SIM Country, SIM Operator, Subscriber Id (IMSI for GSM) etc.
3. Display Information: Screen Density, Screen Width, Screen Height etc.
4. Storage Information: Total/Available Internal/External Storage and Total/Available RAM
5. Battery Information: Battery Health, Current/Max Level, Technology, Temperature, Voltage etc.
You can also Copy or Share a particular piece of information by long pressing on that particular item.
You can mail me for any suggestions regarding additional information to be included.
Your feedback in the form of Ratings and Reviews will be highly appreciated.
It discovers all possible technical information about your device, and optionally resolves additional details from remote dabtabase.
This app gives you typical specs, capabilities of touchscreen, detailed list of available sensors, supported languages, actual resolution of cameras, support for exteral USB accessories, ethernet, etc.. Advanced users can see more details about the operating system, chipset, CPU, graphics processors, build.prop, kernel modules.
You can easily share, copy your spec, or publish it at specdevice.com server.
Main features of the app:
- detects master-key exploits
- warns about connections to end-points that are reported within malware/central-clearing-house databases
- detects SMS hijacks
- warns users on applications with privileges that could e.g. leak private data
The cyber threat of botnets is of great concern due to the way and intensity it is spreading, using countless hijacked resources to realize cyber-attacks. Since the vast majority of the C&C communications are HTTP-based, similar techniques that apply on personal computers and existing malware infrastructure can be reused on mobile devices.
The detection methods are based on known attacks (SMS hijacks, visiting malicious URLs, detecting master key exploits). Not expecting to have to “root” devices to install the solution. Main concerns are security, speed, data transfer amount and battery life impact on the device.
This version is integrated with ACDC - the Advanced Cyber Defence Centre project.
ACDC, the European Cyber Defence Centre, is a community of stakeholders joining forces to fight botnets. Operating since February 2013 as an EU CIP funded pilot project involving 28 partners from 14 countries, for a duration of 30 months until July 2015. Beyond July 2015, ACDC aims to continue operating as a self-sustained Centre building on its value as delivering the largest European source of data acquired through operators and end-users and a full set of solutions targeted both to help operators and end-users detect, mitigate and recover from botnet attacks.
*Get proactive help with detected issues (GPS, connectivity, battery, etc.)
*Get tips to explore new features and improve the performance of your device
*For Nexus and Google Play edition devices, gain easy access to live Google support (in select countries listed below)
App available to Nexus, Google Play edition and Android One devices running Android 5.0, Lollipop.
Live support currently offered in Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States.
You can help this software divulging and collaborating with suggestions for new build.
This version contains information for the all Class Wizard, Blademaster, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Venomancer, Assassin, Psychic, Seeker, Mystic;
Send your suggestion to build classes of Perfect World.
PetProfile you will have in their information about vaccines and treatments for your pet, rutting and more.
This version has a limit of two animals displaying, if you have more than two animals can store through the menu by acquiring 0.99 unlimited registration.
TimeControl is your solution! With Time Control "TimeControl" you never register their point outside the scheduled time, learn quickly and easy when time is left to finish his lunch.
Time Control is a software to help you in control of their working day, allowing the record of their working hours (start and end) and range (start and end).