Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Welcome to The Room Two, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
The much anticipated sequel to ‘The Room’, recipient of a BAFTA award, is here at last.
Follow a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as "AS" into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
“An intricately woven work of fiction perfectly suited to its format, this is the sort of game that it's worth sitting in the dark for.” - Pocketgamer
“A gorgeous-looking game offering larger locations with multiple interactive areas and puzzles. A perfect game for a cold winter's night.” – Eurogamer
“Leaves you thinking about how to solve its puzzles even when not playing; a sign of a classy game, which this most definitely is.” – 148Apps
“A superb sequel with stunning visuals, the level of complexity on display here is quite astounding. The Room Two should be on top of your gaming list.” - GSM Arena
“An exceptionally good puzzle game; if you liked The Room, be sure to download the sequel” – PadGadget
“An incredibly compelling experience with clever puzzles, gorgeous visuals, and a spooky atmosphere; absolutely brimming with new ideas.” – The Verge
Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS
Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
DETAILED 3D OBJECTS
Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
CLOUD SAVING NOW SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
Fireproof Games is a small independent studio based in Guildford in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
Like us on Facebook below to receive the latest news and updates:
“Warfare has never been so cosmically beautiful, and melodic.” -HubPages
“A game that helps fuel the argument over whether or not video games can be art.” -NWCN Gaming Guru
Auralux is an abstract, essentialized, and simplified real-time strategy game.
You command only one type of unit and have only one type of order to give those units. You and your opponents start the game with precisely equal resources. Quick reflexes will get you nowhere. The only path to victory is through clever strategy.
Auralux features a slow, floating feel and vibrant minimalistic graphics. The entire game pulses to the rhythm of ambient music, and the player's actions evoke sounds that smoothly coalesce into melody.
This game is designed to provide a relaxing, cerebral experience. Every choice matters, and only the best strategies will succeed.
-Includes every feature and more from the renowned PC game.
-Free to try for as long as you like! Simply purchase additional levels for a very low price if you enjoy the game and want more challenges.
-Gameplay optimized for touch screen devices.
-Countless hours of gameplay
-Two available game modes : Normal and Speed Mode, with a secret mode for hardcore players to unlock!
-Relaxing, ambient soundtrack brings you into a rhythm and meditative state.
Game by E McNeill
Ported by War Drum Studios
Quell Reflect is an enchanting game of logic which has taken the puzzle world by storm. Don’t take our word for it! Read our user reviews (thanks guys!), and see for yourself!
"Quell. Is. Perfect" - No Dpad
"Woozily hypnotic" – Eurogamer
"Gaming App of the Day" – Kotaku
"Beautifully relaxing" – AppSpy
"Calming zen-like atmosphere" – Gamezebo
"Absolute joy to play" - Pocket Full of Apps
"Seems to lower blood pressure instead of raising it" – BestKidsApps
* Over 80 levels of cunningly crafted puzzles – requires lateral thinking!
* Hidden jewels on every level!
* Perfectly balanced difficulty curve – soothing, not frustrating!
* Custom soundtrack by top composer Steven Cravis – Calming music helps the brain!
* Localized for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese.
* Quell is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Also supports Xperia Play, and Nyko controllers
* Leaderboards and Achievements, powered by Google Play Services
* Cloud saves (when logged into Google in-game)
Fall in love with Quell Reflect today...
If your device happen the white screen in the playing game, Please Reboot your phone.
We try to fix it quickly.
We apologize for inconvenience.
Doors & Rooms are revamped for 2013! - Fear no more!
♥Exclusive Benefits for the Plus Version ♥
- The initial amount of coins has been changed from 50 → 800 (Approx. 6 USD worth)!
- The Time bonus per 4 hours has also increased by 25%!
★ Delve into the All New Escape Game ★
Don't question why. Just open the doors and escape!
Simple yet fatally addictive
See through the tricks and find hints for your escape!
Never-ending battle of wits against the developers
Be careful, though: one mistake can cost you everything.
★★ Features ★★
- Various themed backgrounds
- Evolving difficulty levels
- Stage expansion through constant updates
- Superior graphic quality never before seen in the Escape genre
- Free Game Coins are given away at certain intervals
- Intuitive UI and inventory
- Absolutely free to play!
★★★ Tips ★★★
- Don't miss even the slightest detail! Even a scrap of paper can be a hint.
- Obtained items can be examined, dismantled, and compounded for new hints.
- Think outside the box. Sometimes, it pays to follow your gut instinct.
- Use common sense.
- Stay alert and listen. Sometimes, sounds can help you successfully escape.
★★★★ Join Us ★★★★
Facebook – www.facebook.com/GamedayGlobal
Website – www.mgameday.com/
Twitter – twitter.com/Gameday_Global
Customer Service Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
This apps features funny quotes/advice from YBHG Ustaz Azhar Idrus.
1. Play 300++ random quote/advice function
2. Offline version
4. Malay language version
Fruit Feast is already open, you only need your fingers dancing, Fun fruit line, experience the crazy fruit mania brings fruit blasting fun puzzle adventure together.
How to play the game,
1, the connection of three or more of the same fruit.
2, blasting fruit, collecting over a specified number of fruit.
3, connect more fruits as possible to get scores.
New Game Features,
- Easy to get started, the player favorite.
- Fresh fruit elements, you'll like it.
- Join the circle of friends and global leaderboards, easy to share.
- Leisure and challenges, there is the difficulty of the game, be careful playing addictive, no longer difficult to pass the time.
You are the leader of the Dakota - the last remaining tribe in the Sol System. After decades of fighting, the other tribes have all left the Earth, one by one, to seek out new riches among the stars. It now falls to you, as the new leader of the Dakota, to lead your tribe's fleet of nomadic space platforms out into the galaxy to achieve greatness!
The Tribe Wars are over. Welcome to the Ion Age!
Play Ionage and:
• Explore the galaxy at the helm of your fleet of gun-bristling space platforms
• Discover upgrades to customise your weapons
• Recruit specialists for your team and use them to give you the edge in battle
• Synergise your equipment and team to create unbeatable combinations
• Strategise against ingenious AI which will adapt to your every move
"Strategy games will always be one of our favorite genres, in particular thanks to games like Ionage" - AppsZoom
"It comes off as a duel between two cumbersome space stations, locked in an arms race. There’s nothing else quite like it." - GameWoof
Ionage blends together elements of traditional RTS games, tower defence and even chess to create a fast-paced game of tactics and skill that you’ll find difficult to put down. Beautiful on tablets but resourcefully optimised for smaller screens; Ionage is the perfect companion for your Android device.
Play now for free!
NB Ionage is supported by In-App-Purchases (IAP) but everything can be accessed without paying. The IAPs allow the player to avoid waiting for upgrades to recharge.
The first evidence of the game can be traced back to the court of Louis XIV, and the specific date of 1697, with an engraving made that year by Claude Auguste Berey of Anne de Rohan-Chabot, Princess of Soubise, with the puzzle by her side. The August, 1697 edition of the French literary magazine Mercure galant contains a description of the board, rules and sample problems. This is the first known reference to the game in print.
The standard game fills the entire board with pegs except for the central hole. The objective is, making valid moves, to empty the entire board except for a solitary peg in the central hole.
Enjoy Marble Solitaire!
Here is a game which will give a feel of great challenges and at the same time amazing too.
In 100 doors Escape all the levels are well designed puzzle and with every level the difficulty level increases and will make it more interesting at times.
• Well designed puzzle
• Absolute brain teaser
• Amazing graphics
• Tricky levels
Escape is a fun puzzle game with tricky levels and design to perfection.
■ 100 levels
■ Easy intuitive gameplay
■ HD graphics
■ 6 types of reflection blocks
■ Relaxing design a and music
■ "Fluffy offers up to 40 levels very nicely prepared to take care of a few hour entertainment." - mojandroid.sk
■ "Fluffy Ball game will keep you entertained in moments when you are bored, but at the same time helps you to practice your memory and reflexes." - www.techbox.sk
■ Game is fixed to 30fps (battery saving)
Programming: Michal Deák
Design: Michal Deák
Music: Tomáš Bibeň
Poor little Ben and Abi! They are adrift in an enchanted labyrinth of rooms- hopeless and lost. Is the mysterious red door the way back? Or will it lead them even deeper into this spellbinding world? Or will it lead them even deeper into this magical puzzle world?
"Abi and Ben's bedroom in Lost Twins is much more exciting than my one ever was as a kid." - PocketGamer
Use your wits & reflexes to guide the young siblings by matching up rooms and directing them to the magical red door! Each exit conjures up an even more intricate puzzle full of rooms.... or is it a room full of puzzles ? It’s a mind bending puzzle game that takes the sliding puzzle mechanics and blends them with platforming gameplay.
Shuffle rooms and reunite the siblings while collecting stars along the way. But beware, for obstacles are bound to flow your way. Swap, Shift and Shuffle your way to the mysterious red door! Are you up for the challenge? Mechanics- Each level is a sliding puzzle of rooms combined with platform puzzles within each room.
Switch between your characters to solve the intelligently designed puzzles. The goal is to guide the twins to the mysterious red door. Each puzzle is made up of multiple rooms and each room is made of multiple puzzles. Slide the puzzles to match & align rooms. Run, jump, trigger doors & freeze time to get the twins to the red door.
• Unique Puzzle Platform Gameplay - Slide the Rooms to Match & Jump your way to the Red Door
• Stunning HD Visuals - Drift away in a fantasy, kid's dream world
• Intelligent Puzzles that will test your wits
• Over 44 Levels and Tons of hidden items to uncover
• Featured in Best New Games
Collect 'hidden' jigsaw pieces in each level to complete the final family photo for each zone Lots of levels, tons of fun and loads of goodies to discover.
Lost Twins is a beautifully designed indie game that is original, vividly stunning and has gameplay that will challenge your brain. Beautiful music and ambience add to the experience and will leave you smiling.
If you're a fan of high quality, puzzle games and support indies - Lost Twins is the perfect game for you!
"Lost Twins" supports high resolution for an optimal gaming experience on both phones and tablets.
- 150 unique levels with increasing difficulty.
- Beautifully designed, minimalistic so you can focus on the game.
- Thought provoking game-play, try to think three steps ahead.
- You're always a few steps from the goal, restarting the level is an essential part of the game.
In the future, Pollutnik robots have blotted out the sun and created an eternal winter. That's where you come in; with your trusty sling-ship, you can catch shattered pieces of enemy robots and use them as ammo!
This sequel to the classic Pollushot features even more robots, shots and levels than the original. Now with powerups! Catch wrenches to restore health and make the game last forever... or power up your shots with crazy abilities!
-Intense arcade action!
-Simple one or two touch controls; easy to learn
-Customize your ship and unlock cool upgrades!
-CROSS-PLATFORM online leaderboards for competitive play!
-Over 40 achievements to achieve