Have you ever wondered if you unknowingly carry RFID or NFC-enabled cards in your wallet? Use NFC TagInfo with your NFC-enabled Android device to find them and to check what information they carry.
The NFC TagInfo application reads meta information and data from contactless RFID and NFC transponders. It is an ideal tool for anyone who is curious about the information stored on their Near Field Communication tags.
The analysis tool is a must-have for NFC application developers on the Android platform. NFC TagInfo demonstrates the tag-reading capabilities of the Android API. Developers may use this tool to inspect and verify the information on their NFC and RFID tags.
* Read & visualize basic meta information on the tag
* Read & visualize NDEF message data
* Read & visualize raw data (in hexadecimal, ASCII and UTF-8 text encoding)
* Read & visualize access conditions
* Read & visualize electronic passport (eMRTD)
* Save tag information to files
Supported NDEF records:
* Text Record
* URI Record
* Smartposter Record
* Generic Control Record
* Signature Record
* NFC Geo Record
* Android Application Record
* other records (basic support)
Supported tags for reading raw data and access conditions:
* NFC Forum Type 1
* NFC Forum Type 2 / MIFARE Ultralight (EV1) / NTAG
* NFC Forum Type 3 / FeliCa Lite
* my-d(TM) NFC / my-d(TM) move
* MIFARE Classic
* MIFARE DESFire
* MIFARE DESFire EV1 (only limited support)
* ISO/IEC 15693 (only limited support)
* NFC Barcode
Additional MIFARE Classic support:
* View MIFARE application directory
* View value blocks
* Try authentication with typical authentication keys
* You can setup your own authentication keys
* In advanced mode: support for individual authentication keys per sector
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
Additional MIFARE DESFire support:
* Display data from Clipper cards
* Display data from NORTIC cards
* Display data from ORCA cards
ISO/IEC 14443 + ISO/IEC 7816-4 support:
* Detect ePassport application
* View basic identity card data
* View photo (JPEG2000 support using PassportImageDecoder service)
* View raw data files
* Tested with Austrian/Belgian/Dutch/UK/US passports
* Certain passports (e.g. US passport booklet) can only be read while they are opened
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
While we test our app prior to releases, there might still be some errors that cause unexpected behavior and functional interruptions. If you happen to find such misbehavior please help us by providing a so-called "crash report". You can also file bug reports or feature requests using our issue tracker: http://issues.mroland.at/
You do not know how to cut the head type situations to know his size in the picture, the finished picture processing after a few seconds the desired document format allows.
Photo JPG, can sent the photo shop rinse 4X6 inch size.
Image made by:
Select a picture from the album.
By MAIL or network download pictures, pictures from the album.
The three available camera mode shooting Photographs.
When start using the crop to obtain pictures, remember to pay attention to the resolution can not be too low, at least can not be lower than 500px
Documents the type of output format:
★-inch format photo
★ passport format photo
Keywords:ID photo,passport APP,passport photo
Approach a tag and the application will display the available information, such as:
- The manufacturer of the tag (eg NXP, Nokia, IBM)
- The type of tag (eg: MIFARE Ultralight, Ultralight C, DESFire, NTAG203)
- The standard (eg: NFC Forum Type 2)
- The available technology (Android class)
- Serial number (eg: 04:85: c8: 5a: 40:2 b: 80)
- The size of the tag and data
- If writing is possible and if the tag can be configure read-only
- All records present on the tag format NDEF
You can also write data on your NFC tags such as :
- Save a text
- Register a link
- Post a link to an application
- Save a mail
- Save a contact
- Save a phone number
- Save sms
- Save GPS location
- Save address
- Configure bluetooth connection
- Save custom data
And you can set this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI Hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Mobile data
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer
- Launch a app
- Launch URL / URI
- Configure a WIFI network
- More tasks will be available soon !
You can write a lot of information on your tag.
Other operations is available, such as copying or erasing of NFC tag.
NFC Tools has been tested on an LG Nexus 4.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact me.
If you don't have NFC Tags, you can buy high quality and super durable NFC tags here : http://www.whiztags.com/shop/
- Requires an NFC-enabled device.
- Application's rights is limited to the use of NFC.
- Mifare Classic tags are not compatible, but they will soon.
- Tasks require this additional free application : http://getapp.nfctasks.wakdev.com/
- If you like NFC Tools, you can buy me a coffee: http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
- And if you want buy me more coffee, visit : http://donate.wakdev.com/
1. Indian Passport size photos.
2. Indian Passport Form size photos.
3. Indian Stamp size photos.
4. Share the photos via email or any other sharing app present on the phone.
5. Gallery of all the photos taken with the app.
6.Google Cloud print the photos.
The app saves you money and time if you have a photo sheet and color printer at home or within your reach.
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
eCL0WN is an Android ePassport utility for NFC-enabled phones that allows you to read and clone your ePassport's chip content. The following functionality is implemented in the current release:
- Read passport data using a given authentication key (if needed).
- View passport details including the JPEG picture.
- Write passport data to an emulator chip.
- Write passport data to internal storage (not very secure).
eCL0WN requires an NFC-enabled phone running Android 2.3+. Don't forget to enable the NFC interface.
eCL0WN reads ePassport files EF.COM, EF.SOD, EF.DG1 and EF.DG2. If present and accessible, the optional files EF.DG3, EF.DG7, EF.DG11, EF.DG12, EF.DG13, EF.DG14 and EF.DG15 will also be read. Retrieved data can be written to an ePassport emulator. Use Dexlab's epassport_emulator-v1.02 (or higher) as the target device. You need a JCOP card and a PC to prepare the emulator. Please refer to http://dexlab.nl/downloads.html#emulator for more details. Before writing files to the emulator all Active Authentication (AA) related, Extended Access Control (EAC) related and unknown files (if any) are removed from index EF.COM. This allows one to bypass AA and EAC checks of inspection systems vulnerable to downgrade-attacks.
Note that eCL0WN does not comply with ICAO Doc 9303 at all. Please do not use it to check authenticity or integrity of machine readable travel documents.
ePassport chips typically comply with the ISO/IEC 14443 A or B standard. The A standard is widely used in at least Western Europe and the US. The B standard is widely used in at least Asia. Antenna quality of some NFC-enabled Android devices is very poor. If this is the case for your phone you won't be able to communicate with ISO/IEC 14443 type B ePassport chips. This is NOT an eCL0WN bug, this is a hardware problem. Problems are reported for the Google Nexus S (type B not readable) and the HTC One X (poor reception of type A chips, try disabling power saving mode).
Version 1.02 build 20140408:
- Released on 8 April 2014
- Added support for data groups 3 and 14
- Shows the tag ID of detected chips
- Optimized reading order of data groups
- Optimized writing of data groups to emulator chips
- Optimized size of audio files
- Cleaned up the source code of several sub routines
Version 1.01 build 20140121:
- Released on 21 January 2014
- Implements a workaround for ePassports that implement BAC in a non-standard way (at least Italian chips).
- Shows a message during startup if NFC is disabled.
Version 1.0 build 20110927:
- Released on 29 October 2013
- Shares codebase with version 0.99 beta 2
- Initial public release
Version 0.99 beta 2 build 20110927:
- Released on 27 September 2011
- Fixed bug in MRZ parsing
- Various user interface updates
- Non-public release
Version 0.99 beta 1 build 20110912:
- Released on 12 September 2011
- Initial version
- Non-public release
The application has two mode of validation. The first one is for everybody and another one is only available for professionals.
To activate pro mode you must go to our web page http://www.intsecsoft.webs.com . This mode is only for police officers.
Pro mode show which checksum is not valid and what must be the correct one.
IcaoCheck also allows to make reports of the analisis and export it to a pdf file or print it in a printer whose you want using the google cloud print service.
IcaoCheck is available in English and Spanish.
The application allows the validation of personal document of those countries: Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Chile, China, Croatia (JMBG and OIB formats), Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Greece , Guatemala, Washington state driver’s license of the United States, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, South Korea, Sweden, Turkey , Ukraine and Uruguay.
The application allows two modes of validation. The first one is for everyone and the other is only available for professionals.
To activate the professional mode you can contact us in http://intsecsoft.webs.com . This mode is only available for police officers
Check identity documents such as id cards and passports on its validity
You are a police or customs officer, working in a bank, or working in a rental car company and have to do with identity cards and passports?
Then download the id card scanner on your phone or tablet!
The id card scanner will help you to evaluate the machine-readable zone of the identity card for accuracy.
The machine-readable zone of a passport document is produced by the ICAO standard. It generates from the personal data of the visibility zone.
In the pro-version you have 2 modes:
Normal mode: The id card scanner calculates from the data of the birth date and the expiration date the correct check digits and proofs them for accuracy.
Expert mode: You can check the completely machine-readable zone (such as serial number, date of birth, expiration date, personal number and total check id) on its correctness. Activate this feature in settings.
It also provides an overview of the digits of the used OCR-B font, including counter-examples. This template gives you the opportunity to compare the present number with the OCR-B font.
The app shows examples of fake identity documents with falsifications in the machine-readable zone.
The id card scanner was developed with advisory support from detectives and is available in over 190 countries to proof identity documents.
✔ Expert mode to check serial number, date of birth, expiration date, personal number and total check id
✔ Check for validity of the checked digits from the machine-readable zone
✔ Overview of how the numbers and letters look like in standard OCR-B
✔ Examples of faked identity documents
✔ No Ads
✔ Requires no permissions
With the read function, basic information of the tag is returned and details, like NDEF message, and tag data in Hex, of your tag can be obtained. It allows you to better understand your NFC tags. NFC Doctor also tells you if your tag is writable and locked so you can apply your tags for different uses.
The write function allows you to input your message into your tag. You can code your tag with either a URL or plain text. You can write a few words for your friends and family, store information about your dog, or use the tag as a reminder memo to jot things down. Apart from plain text, you can write a URL on your tag to direct people to your webpage or recommend sites to friends.
The third function – clean, is for resetting your tags for reuse. There are two options, you can either format the tag to factory default setting or clear all the data stored.
The multiple functions of NFC Doctor makes using NFC tags a simple and convenient.
Podrá conocer los detalles del expediente de la multa y de la sanción como el importe o si conlleva o no la retirada de puntos.
Además, ¡podrás comprar recursos sobre tus multas por sólo 14,99€!
Para más información visita:
You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to write us an e-mail.
You could combine any activities/ actions and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* Set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.
Keep in mind that you need a formatted rewritable NFC tag or card for this application to work.
The most spread NFC tags out there are Mifare tags and you can order them easily online: http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10131
NFC Profile is Open Source and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) License. You can find the project source at: https://github.com/MarioBoehmer/NFCProfile
You can program:
- web addresses
- foursquare venues
- address book contacts
- phone numbers
We will add different data types based on feedback.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C.
The app is configured to allow you to write multiple tags without leaving the write screen.
Programmed tags will work with *any* device that has NFC. Everyone who scans the tag will see the same content.
You can buy tags from within the app.
The last 25 recently written tags are displayed on the homepage for easy access.