We hope to encourage you to have new food favourites – a real “food” lifestyle change. We hope that by maintaining a Clean & Green Eating routine, that you will feel better about yourself – knowing you are eating more healthily with (less toxins in your body) & as your energy levels increase you may then be further encouraged to adopt a more holistic approach to your lifestyle - including what you think, drink, breathe & exercise. Keeping fit, firm & fantastic. Buying our App is the one of the first & easiest steps you can take.
The App includes everything from drinks, snacks, desserts & meals. We purposely kept the recipes simple and started from the basics to encourage you and also to make cooking more fun for you.
> 125+ inspiring recipes – with regular additions
> Each recipe is clearly marked as raw, vegan, vegetarian, gluten or dairy-free & seafood
> Personalize settings to review only those recipes that suit your dietary requirements
> Save your favourites for quick reference
> Shopping list or Sharing recipes via SMS or email
> Manage your time better with estimated kitchen time on each recipe
> Both metric & imperial measurements are available
> Share your cooking on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
From the Clean & Green Eating Team
We would really appreciate it if you would spread the word by reviewing our App in the App store and by supporting us on:
If you have any problems with your app please email us! A bad review doesn't get our app working on your Device :-) Still post a bad review if you like but also send us an email so we can help you get it fixed ASAP :-)
SUPPORT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Involves self-hypnosis; do not use why driving or any other activity that requires concentration.
Even if they aren’t interested in weight loss, almost everyone recognizes the need to eat the right foods but in today’s fast paced world it can be difficult to maintain a healthy diet.
Just half an hour a day listening to the Healthy Eating Habits hypnosis program can create strong and positive beliefs within your subconscious to help you choose the right foods, at the right time and to eat the right amount.
This hypnosis program will help you re-write the appetite of your mind by teaching you to slow down and enjoy food more at the same time as increasing your will power to resist fatty and sugary foods.
Recognize healthy food.
Change your food shopping habits.
Work towards a healthy vibrant body.
Build energy and confidence.
Eat the right amount at the right time.
Mental Edge Fitness is a division of Mental Edge Academy.
The Academy promotes training of the mind to assist people with various lifestyle situations such as business, sport & exercise and personal well being. Mental Edge Fitness helps with weight loss, healthy eating and giving you the motivation to exercise.
Over 100 minutes of audio plus specialty tools, you can quickly build a customized plan that's a virtual panic button at your fingertips to use whenever an urge strikes.
- 25 total sessions with 100+ minutes of combined Coach-led audio.
- Tactical guidance and direction for when you're "In The Moment" of an urge.
- Customize with your own personal audio recordings and notes.
- Daily Journal, Notebook and Goal Management tracking systems.
- Reward success using customizable random reward "fishbowl" drawings.
- Countdown timers and motivational quotes for quick focus and inspiration.
- Add any session or tool to "My Plan" for fast access.
Before I Eat is literally an eating urge survival guide. Use it to create your own plan for handling your next eating impulse. Use it to guide you through it step-by-step as it happens!
Before I Eat is a perfect companion app for anyone dealing with food cravings, overeating, binge eating disorder, emotional eating, trying to lose weight or weight loss and even bulimia. Wishing you the best of luck!
If you’re looking for healthy eating motivation, healthy food diet to flatten belly, or want to eat healthy and only healthy food, but can’t say no to burgers, make healthy eating a new habit with Healthy Eating Habits app!
In Healthy Eating Habits will you will find questions on most poplar questions such as: How to eat healthy?
Which of the healthy recipes and healthy food recipes are the best? How to lose weight without diet and how to lose weight without workout? All these and much more you’ll find in Healthy Eating Habits.
>>>>> Healthy Eating Habits <<<<<<
- Healthy ideas to be healthy and fit;
- Completely free to use;
- Well described healthy food recipes;
- Healthy eating diet;
- Healthy ideas;
- Healthy salads;
- Healthy meals in general and more!
Healthy Eating Habits free app – change life and eating habits quickly and easily!
The Clean Eating App will provide you with news, videos and information to help you lead a healthy life. With regular updates from various sources on everything Clean Eating, you can begin your Clean Eating lifestyle and be motivated to maintain it.
Eat Clean, Eat Healthy and Eat Well. Be informed with the Clean Eating App.
Health tips and conversations are sourced from various resources to help support a healthy lifestyle.
Starting a clean, healthy lifestyle that the whole family will enjoy has never been so easy! This app eliminates textbook excuses "it's too hard with the kids", "I have to make separate meals for everyone", "it's too hard to make", "I was always hungry" etc
User friendly features include Calendar Planner, Shopping List (which can be emailed), tips on building a clean pantry and Facebook interaction will help you bake, roast and serve your way through our app with ease and success.
Easy step by step recipes with a nutritional breakdown for each!
Start today and enjoy mouthwatering examples such as:
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Gluten Free Chicken Schnitzel
- Plus heaps more!
We guarantee to turn your favourite comfort foods and family classics into clean, healthy alternatives that everyone will love!
Never experience bland, boring food again.
Unlock the secrets to a clean eating way of life!
* Stocked with 74 Recipes!
* More Recipes to be added in updates!
* Lose inches off your waistline while enjoying meals the entire family will love!
* Come to our facebook page to read testimonials from fellow Clean Eaters!
* Say goodbye to tasteless boring food!
* Support on our facebook page!
Thank you for your support!
The Clean Eating Recipes Team.
** T.L : thanks to clean eating and the knowledge I have gained i have reduced my cholesterol from 7.6 to 4.9 in 4 and a bit months! Lost 6 kilos, gained muscle and feel so much healthier! keep up the good work Clean Eaters.. :)
** S.L : Just tried the clean lasagne, absolutely awesome!!!! Best lasagne I've ever had!!!
** S.M : Loving this site and loving clean eating 4.3months in and 16.3 kg gone and my body has tone and muscles in places i have only dreamed of. Keep up the great work
** S.A : I've been clean eating since December 26. I've lost 16 pounds and I've NEVER had so much energy!
SlowMow Eating Timer prompts you to take each bite of your meal, and tells you when you've eaten enough bites. By eating more slowly and chewing your food more, you should eat less and have easier digestion.
Three notification options for each bite:
* Screen flashes
* Select an alarm sound (or make your own!)
* Discrete vibrate
Features of Slow Mow:
* Configure time between each bite - up to FIVE MINUTES for those who've had gastric bypass surgery
* Configure number of bites - help yourself stop when you've had enough at a meal
* Configure slow-down between bites - take a little bit longer with each bite
* Discrete vibration mode - you can pace your eating at a restaurant, while nobody else knows
* Select alarm sound, screen flash, vibration, or all three for each bite reminder
Research has shown that chewing your food more and eating more slowly helps you to reduce your calorie intake by 10% or more. This one simple trick can be enough to help you control your eating and your weight.
Slow Mow Eating Timer is brought to you by UpBy4AM, dedicated to simple tools for a better life.
Find SlowMow Eating Timer on the Google Play Store!
Eat What is an application which has been prepared for all of us.
We need food on a daily basis – but nowadays it is highly processed and comes from various parts of globe so we can never be sure of what we really consume. Thanks to the “Eat What” app you will have a chance to learn more about the components of your food and meals. You can also check whether the food you are eating is compatible with your diet’s requirements, nutritional needs and profiles – resulting from such states as allergies, food intolerances, diets rich in certain components or other situations requiring a special diet regimen including pregnancy, modern age diseases, cancer prevention, presence of foods inappropriate for children, etc.
Ingredients database – lots of information from the whole wide world – and still growing!
Update of the ingredients database directly in the app – updated weekly.
An E-numbered ingredients list, determining the harmlessness of the products and food ingredients.
Diet Store! (nutrition profiles) – buy a diet that will protect you from diseases and will help you eat better according to your needs, with reference to diseases that require special care as it comes to the choice of food and the preventive actions that have to be taken to prevent further development of the disorder. Carry your own and your relatives’ safety always by your side. Diets have been prepared by professional dietitians and food experts that have extensive knowledge about foods and additives.
It is also possible to create your own diet, based on your preferences. Scan the products, filtering them only to those appropriate for your diet.
Speech recognition – read out loud the ingredients list and check what you are really eating!
OCR – a tool which allows you to take a picture of the list of ingredients and directly check what this product really contains. Any chosen product can be checked if it meets the requirements of your diet.
Facebook – share information about your food ingredients with your friends!
OCR is an additional function. When you are in hurry and want to check a given product, just snap a picture of the label or read out the ingredients list – or, if you have more time – write out all of the ingredients.
Join us on Facebook and share your impressions and opinion
Do you want to incorporate new product into the database or you have spotted an error? Do you want to suggest a diet? Contact us at email@example.com
Our app helps you find the answer. Try it, it's free!
This app is the perfect tool while food shopping. In a second, you can find out if they are safe for you and your family or if they are suspicious or dangerous. It also lets you know if they are suitable for vegetarians, vegans or different religious groups.
So here they are: preservatives and sweeteners, food colorings or taste enhancers, unveiled!
The app shows the ingredients' legal status in Australia and New Zealand, Europa and the United States. It allows you to quickly check on more than 500 ingredients. You can search them by E-code, by name or by alternative names.
Internet connection is NOT required to use the app.
- You can search for food additives by E-number, by name or by alternative name(s).
- Fast E-CODE Computer for easy and fast search just in codes.
- Personal rating system, if you want to put different risk in additives.
- Customized details page, you can add/remove 15 elements from details page.
- You can read the details on any additive with just one tap.
- You can filter additives based on text queries.
- The lists can be sorted by names or by E numbers.
- You can share a details page.
- It's also possible to filter additives based on risks.
- A new favorites list can be managed by user.
- The history list retains the last additives that you searched.
- You can zoom in/out the description field in details page.
- There is a “shortcut” button in the list and details pages title for easy search.
- It allows you to check whether an additive is suitable for vegans, vegetarians, children, pregnant women, people with asthma or allergic reactions, or for people from different religions.
- You can update the app anytime if you have an internet connection.
- On our information on additives page, you can leave comments with references, which will be taken into account in the future versions of the additive database.
- It allows integration with Google search widget.
- Zoom in the description field in details page can be done by scale gesture.
- Highlight description words.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
"Some additives have been used for centuries; for example, preserving food by pickling (with vinegar), salting, as with bacon, preserving sweets or using sulfur dioxide as in some wines. With the advent of processed foods in the second half of the 20th century, many more additives have been introduced, of both natural and artificial origin."
Some of them are harmless, many not quite healthy and several are dangerous.
There is some controversy about adverse reactions to food additives, particularly in relation to their effects on children. Many people have experienced various negative reactions to food additives. Certain groups may be more susceptible to adverse effects, such as asthma sufferers, chemically sensitive and allergic individuals or hyperactive children.
Keywords: E-numbers, E-Codes, Food Additives, Food, Diet, Health, Additives, E Numbers, E Codes.
Getting nutritional info on foods is fast and easy. You can save your favorites, too.
EatBetter GoalGetter will calculate your daily calorie allowance. This will guide you toward the target weight you set for yourself. Every time you eat, you'll see carbohydrate, fat and protein percentages as well as your progress. And you'll get motivational messages all along the way.
It’s simple to use and it's free. So you have nothing to lose except maybe a few extra pounds.
*Clean Eating and Why Should we Eat Clean*
Detailed explanation on what Clean Eating means and why it’s so good for you
List of Food Groups and food choice to make meal choices easy
Easy to follow Meal size guide and Plate Proportion guide
*Tips for Weight Loss*
Step by step principles to follow in order to maximize your Weight Loss and to target Fat Loss
Quick and easy recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. Easy to follow with minimal ingredients that focus on good Clean Food choices to maximize fat loss.
*Record Weight Loss*
Keep record of your progress with measurements of your Arms, Chest, Waist, Hips and Thighs and also weight loss with our easy and interactive tool. Designed to keep unlimited previous records so you can track your success.
Pre plan your weekly meals with our interactive Meal Planner, you can save your weekly planner and reuse at a later date, just select from your own data base. Example to Simplify Your Weekly Job of Filling Out Your Weekly Planner, if you Don’t Have Time Just Use the Example Provided to Save you Time
Daily Diet Guide – New Feature to this Update. Step by Step Guide for Meals, Sizes, Choices, Weight Loss Made Easy
· Before and After Photos – New Feature to this Upgrade. Take Before and After Photos to Watch Your Progress
· Facebook, Twitter and More Sharing - Available for Recipes and Before and After Photos. Now You Can Share Your Progress and your Favorite Recipes with Family and Friends on Social Network Sites
The Clean Eating Guide has been developed by a team that have trialed the Clean Eating Guide with their own success, and now it’s your turn, Good Luck!
Jam packed with amazing features including:
- Over 200 clean eating recipes (& growing!) categorized into breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, sides & desserts.
- Vegetarian, gluten free, nut free & dairy free options.
- Advanced recipe searches. Explore by category, food groups, duration or ingredients.
-Full nutritional breakdown of all recipes including calories
- Over 90 exercises with demonstration videos (& growing!)
- Create your own customised exercise plans.
- Compete against other users in our pre-set exercise challenges & see if you can make the Clean 2 lean Hall of Fame.
- Follow a selection of pre-set Clean 2 Lean meal plans
- Create your own customised clean eating meal plans.
- Create a Shopping list to keep track of all your cooking needs.
- Track your body measurements to monitor weight loss progress.
- Save favourite recipes & exercises to your Diary.
- View your profile & track personal progress.
Connect with Friends:
- Connect with other Clean 2 Lean users.
- Post before & after photos, discuss new recipes or motivate each other to keep you on track!
No photo shopped or professional images just simple, easy to follow everyday foods cooked by everyday people. Our app is constantly being updated with new meal plans & exercises which you’ll receive absolutely free. Download our amazing app NOW!
How it works: Once you login to Clean Eating app you can access your daily meal plan as recommended by your counselor, grocery list, log foods and activities to track your daily amount of calories consumed or burned during activities, and compare those numbers with what has been established by your counselor. Clean Eating's cloud account also allows logging online via a web based portal. Regardless if you log on your phone or the cloud account, all data is sync'd up and down. This logged information can then be viewed and monitored by your nutrition counselor for better coaching and compliance to your personal plan.
NOTE: TO USE Clean Eating YOU WILL NEED TO LOGIN WITH YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD PROVIDED BY YOUR NUTRITION PROFESSIONAL. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
The app allows current eMeals subscribers to access their breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal plans for easy planning, shopping and cooking.
Start meal planning with the eMeals app, which provides:
* Your choice of over 50 meal plan options
* Weekly meal plan that features 7 new dinner recipes
* Organized grocery list for easy shopping
* In-store sales featured in recipes for store specific meal plans
* Ability to customize your grocery list by skipping meals and adding items
Tailor your meal plan to your food style by choosing from any of these:
* Classic Meals
* Clean Eating
* Gluten Free
* Low Carb
* Low Fat
* Natural & Organic
* Portion Control
* Simple Gourmet
* Slow Cooker
eMeals is a comprehensive meal planning resource that helps provide healthy and delicious dinners for busy families and individuals. Endorsed by financial guru Dave Ramsey and highlighted in the Oprah Winfrey blog, the eMeals weekly dinner plans include grocery shopping lists and recipe instructions that are simple and easy to follow.
Download today and take the stress out of planning, shopping and cooking delicious, homemade meals.