Great app im recommending it ....but it would be best if it includes Sp02
Most intuitive hr app I have used
Awesome use it all the time
You mean the update was to add more adverts into it. This app was good but is ruined by greed for money.
IT IS SPLENDIDLY ACCURATE
I like the attempts to get it right...I know that this not the same as ekg readings, but it's a good aprox. I like the small numbers on the wave form!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Group and Filter for heart rate history
- New option to open History tab when app start, check Settings
- Improved algorithm, more accurate heart rate measurement.
- Save pulse waveform graph in History.
- Android Wear support, allow edit note.
2.1.9: Built-in heart rate sensor support with device run Lollipop. If you have any problem with HR sensor, you can turn it off in Settings.
Most Precise Heart Rate Monitor Ever + Unlimited Measurements and Records.
Lifestyle companion to track your fitness, weight, diet, food & sleep.