Thermometer is the most accurate application in Google Play (down to a tenth of a degree).
Since 2009, Thermometer is the ONLY application to give you the outside temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, in line with your exact location, throughout the world and in real time.
To achieve this, Thermometer uses multiple data sources from your surrounding environment and combines them together thanks to our own unique algorithms developed on our meteorological servers.
Thermometer is NOT just another application that tells you the temperature in a nearby town, using hour-old – or even older - data...
Key characteristics of the application:
- Most accurate temperature in Google Play (down to a tenth of a degree)
- Temperature corresponding to your precise location anywhere in the world and in real time.
- Fast location identification and temperature display.
- Multiple high-quality graphical themes (HD) are available allowing you to choose the one best-suited to you.
- Temperature can be displayed in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Available in multiple languages.
- Internet connectivity is required to receive the temperature calculated on our meteorological servers.
In-App Purchase offer you numerous additional advantages:
- Temperature displayed even faster.
- All advertising fully deactivated.
- Priority access to support.
...plus you directly support our team in developing this application!
Don’t forget that if you like our application Thermometer, you can rate it and comment on how satisfied you are with other users.
You can also search for and follow us on Facebook (Mobiquite), Twitter (MobiquiteFr) and Google+ (Mobiquite).
Should you encounter any problems, please email us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAUTION: If you only leave your comment on Google Play, we won’t be able to answer you directly there and therefore help you!
The READ_PHONE_STATE permission is needed by some ad networks. If you do not agree with that, you can buy the paid Thermometer app that does not asked this permission here:
It only uses S4 build in sensors!!!
-Notification Bar (Temperature)
-2 different app widgets (8 more in paid version with color and transparency customization)
-Works without internet connection
Measures the ambient temperature, humidity and pressure.
-°C or °F selection.
Use it only for reference , it is not for professional use. It only uses device sensors.
How to use;
-Don't put your S4 to direct sunlight.
-Put it on a flat surface and wait some time for exact results
Normally other applications thermometers showing temperature, they do based on external data, showing a rough measure and always outside. With this app you will know the temperature of a room or a house in particular, helping you identify the ideal temperature at which you feel most comfortable. Real weather app.
This type of sensors do not yet include many devices, the Samsung Galaxy S4 being one of the first, and now the Galaxy Note 3, which were developed for this application. Use only on devices with a real temperature sensor.
Thermometer inside. Weather app
This is a free version, there is a paid version of this app with widgets and no advertising.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Full support for Android TV
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 5.0
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
* 12/24 hour clock
* Color choice on some info displayed
* System Stats Information pop-up
* Battery icon on clock
* Week number in the hours tab, as an option
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Sunrise /Sunset times in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Day length and hours left in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* Weather information with icon, current temperature and high low temperature for the day on the clock face.
* Detailed 4 day weather forecast screen with forecast temperature,high low temperature and condition description for each day.
* 2 Forecast layouts
Features the following hotspots:
tap bottom right->back to configuration screen
tap bottom left->Launch system information window
tap on weather icon->Launch weather forecast screen
tap Hour->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
tap Min ->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
Long click a free spot on your home screen to add it.
Click widget for preferences and problem reporting.
Having problems? Click the widget, go to the Logs tab, then click the "Report Problem" button. Or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Weather data graciously provided by http://OpenWeatherMap.org , thanks guys!
Updates every 30 minutes, or when you activate Wifi / cell data. Your local weather station may update less often than that, call them not me if measurements are old.
Source code can be browsed here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~walles/thermometer/trunk/files
The widget uses the Google Play Services Location APIs to work around Android bug 57707: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=57707
The widget does not track your position.
Most Android devices still do not have a barometer, ambient thermometer, or hygrometer. See the (probably incomplete) COMPATIBILITY list below for devices that this app is useful with.
For those who desire more, consider donating by purchasing Weather Station Pro. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION OF WEATHER STATION FIRST to make sure your device has the sensors for the types of readings you want.
***IF UPGRADING FROM v126.96.36.199 OR LOWER TO v2.0.0 OR HIGHER YOU WILL HAVE TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION AND REBOOT FIRST. A "-24" error code appears during update. This error doesn't affect the app and only appears when you try to update. It is recommended you uninstall the old version of the app and reboot your device before reinstalling. If you don't want to update you can disable auto updates for the app in Google Play.
• No ads
• Depending on device, supports: Ambient Temperature, Pressure, Relative Humidity, Absolute Humidity, Dew Point, Mixing Ratio, Heat Index, Illuminance, |Magnetic Field|, and Barometric, GPS, & Density Altitude
• Graphs with details including 24 hour and 7 day hi & lo markers
• Pro only: 14 day graphing
• Pro only: 14 day hi & lo markers on graphs also
• Pro only: Multi-Series graphing able to graph any number of (normalized) reading types
• Pro only: Ongoing Status Bar Notification (ideal for Temperature but can be used for any of the reading types in the range of -20 to 120)
• Pro only: Sunrise/Set info
• Pro only: Moon info
• Notification alerts
• Records set by your device
• Share screenshots
• Printing support (Android KitKat+)
• Unit choices for temperature/dew point/heat index (°F, °C, K), pressure (mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg), absolute humidity (g/m³, kg/m³), mixing ratio (g/kg, kg/kg), and elevation/altitude (ft, m)
• Pressure can be adjusted to mean sea level using the Altimeter Setting
• Use GPS provided elevation/altitude for pressure adjustments
• 5 widget types (4x1, 1x4, and 3 1x1) with 3 style choices (on Android 4.2+ these widgets are also available for the lock screen)
• Widgets are highly customizable including text color and size
• Pro only: Full size widget with icons
• Pro only: Widgets have several color theme choices
• Pro only: Light and dark application themes
• Indicators for rising/falling/steady readings
• 24 hour hi & lo readings on main screen
• Calibration of raw values output by sensors
• Pro only: Experimental battery temperature based calibration for offsetting inaccurate ambient temperature and relative humidity readings
• Export background readings to .txt files
• Pro only: Unlimited Auto Logging of background readings with geo coordinates to .txt files
• Localized numbers and dates & times
• Pro only: Settings and data from Weather Station v2.0.0 or higher can be transferred to Pro on first start
The 'About' section in the app has much more detail on how Weather Station works.
Devices with a hygrometer, thermometer, and barometer:
Note 3 (III)
Devices with only a barometer:
Note 2 (II)
RAZR MAXX HD
XYBOARD 8.2 & 10.1
XOOM 1 & 2
HTC One (M8)
*Precise location... for GPS elevation/altitude; Moon and Sun info and Auto Logging of coordinates
*Modify/delete/read USB/SD card storage contents... for exporting/logging background readings to .txt files; screenshots
*Prevent device from sleeping... for background readings and battery temperature based calibration services; the screen wake lock troubleshooting setting
*Run at startup... to restart background readings and the ongoing status bar notification after a reboot
*Control vibration... on a notification alert
(4) hygrometer (relative humidity)
(6) magnetic field meter
(7) gravity meter
(8) accelerometer (straight line motion)
(10) proximity meter
This app reads the values of various sensors that are built-in smartphone, tablet.
- If the sensor is not equipped with the smartphone, "no sensor" display appears.
✓ Readout for all the sensors on your device (think Tricorder - but real!)
✓ Widgets for temperature, magnetic, light, humidity and pressure sensors (if you have them)
✓ Save all data to CSV - play with it however you like
✓ Map of readings of other users and of your own, see averages within each map window, click on icons to see full readout
✓ Manual reports
✓ Tons of graphs (for geeks like us :))
✓ Contribute to our maps (you can turn off sharing in settings)
✓ Share data to help us improve the weather forecast
✓ Looks great on tablets
Turn your device into a thermometer, barometer, lightmeter and hygrometer - depending on which sensors your device has - with this app your phone is a mobile science kit!
What if my phone doesn't have many sensors?
We've teamed up with Hex3.co to provide support for their StormTag and StormTag+. These bring pressure, temperature, humidity & UV sensors into a package that attaches to your keyring, never needs charging and sends data via Bluetooth LE. Get one now - from $20 on Kickstarter :) http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jonatherton/stormtag-a-bluetooth-weather-station-on-your-keyri
Get the beta:
By using WeatherSignal you become part of the world's most ambitious weather crowdsourcing project – helping to record weather patterns on a more localised level than ever before. We are working with numerous meteorological institutions, including the Univ. of Washington, Birmingham Univ. and the UK Met Office. Your readings help us improve weather forecasting for everyone!
Featured in the New Scientist and Scientific American! http://bit.ly/1aFY3Ls
*Thermometer readings are experimental!*
*** This app is experimental! Individual TEMPERATURE readings may be incorrect, but when averaged over many users we get reliable information for our community powered maps. ***
The app works best on the Galaxy S4 since it has the most sensors. Get a StormTag to add sensors to your phone.
The WeatherSignal app can measure:
✓ Pressure (certain devices only)
✓ Temperature (see note)
✓ Light Intensity
✓ Humidity (Galaxy S4 only)
✓ Magnetic Flux
✓ Acceleration (turn on in application settings)
This app features Google's Activity Recognition: monitor when you're walking, in vehicle, on a bicycle. Save the results to CSV and perform your own analysis/create maps, for example for quantified self.
*** TEMPERATURE ***
We’ve come up with an algorithm that translates battery temperature into ambient temperature – making your phone a thermometer. For each user this is approximate but there is a very strong correlation between battery and ambient temperature when spread over a crowd of users. If you are using a cell phone without an external thermometer then the temperature reading you’ll see is a battery temperature reading converted through our algorithm. Often the algorithm will get it wrong, but we've shown that with appropriate averaging and filtering, these readings correlate extremely well with external ambient air temperature.
The Galaxy S4, which has an ambient air temperature thermometer, may produce incorrect readings if the phone is hot due to use.
*** PRESSURE ****
Devices that contain barometers include:
Galaxy S3, S4, Note (1,2,3)
RAZR MAXX HD
millibars/hPa inches of mercury aka Hg or inches H
centigrade/celsius and Fahrenheit
See if the weather forecasts from weather stations are true with Thermo! A first of its kind Android app that lets you measure temperature and humidity readings. No more having to rely on online weather reports or even the news. Use Thermo and turn your phone into a thermometer.
This application relies on thermometer/ambient temperature sensor present on your device. Please check the manual and ensure your device is equipped with a thermometer before purchasing it.
Thermo works on any device that has an inbuilt thermometer. Simply download the app and install it to convert your phone into a temperature sensor device. Measure temperature in Fahrenheit or Celcius at any point of time and across time intervals. You can also add a description to each reading, which can later be used for filtering the readings. You can also monitor the temperature over a period of time and log various readings under a heading, allowing you to track changes in the temperature. The app also lets you view the log in a graphical manner. The graph, combined with filtering, offers a powerful tool for tracking temperature changes.
Thermo for Note 3 & Galaxy S4 reads and reports ambient humidity as well. It uses Galaxy S4 inbuilt humid sensor to measure humidity.
And once you’ve done that you can share your location and your reading instantly on to your favourite social network, Facebook. Your post would be geo-tagged as well!
The app also has a calibration option that can be customized by you for your phone. You can offset any errors in temperature reading due the sensor inaccuracy, influence of heated battery or phone case you may be using.
What’s more there’s a home screen widget that lets you quickly view the current room temperature. This widget has been developed efficiently to consume the least amount of battery possible. You have an option to automatically add log from widget. Please set a log title in the settings screen to enable this feature. Latest version of the app can display the temperature reading on the notification tray.
Currently, Thermo supports English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Arabic, Korean, Chinese and Japaneese.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is the first mobile phone to provide an ambient temperature sensor. And Thermo is one of the world's first temperature apps.
Samsung Galaxy S 4 ( sgs4 or gs4 )
Samsung Note 3
The reading displayed may not be accurate and hence we do not recommend it for medical purposes.
※ 熱中症予防の目安となる｢熱中症危険度｣は､厚生労働省が熱中症予防対策に活用している｢暑さ指数(WBGT値)｣を参考に ｢ﾄﾞｺﾓ環境ｾﾝｻｰﾈｯﾄﾜｰｸ｣ｼｽﾃﾑで収集した気温､湿度情報をｵﾘｼﾞﾅﾙの指数として算出したｳｪｻﾞｰ･ｻｰﾋﾞｽ㈱の独自指数です｡
That's the name of the game.
This app lets your Galaxy S4 become a simple, clean, and very accurate thermometer. It displays the temperature - no less and no more - and does so in the most eye-pleasing way possible! Uses the built-in temperature sensor of the Galaxy S4 rather than an online service.
Use this app to see what the ambient air temperature is, if your weather app is correct...or how warm your pocket is! Proceeds will support me as I work to add features to this app and make other, even better apps. I am a young developer attending college and each set of 99 cents is great!
-Uses onboard temperature sensor in GS4 to tell temperature
-Displays temperature on classic thermometer dial and digitally
Important Note: Make sure beforehand that your device is equipped with an external temperature sensor and pressure sensor / humidity.
Device currently supported:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
With this widget, you can view:
* The outdoor temperature via the thermometer built into your smartphone
* The temperature of your battery
* The moisture
* The atmospheric pressure
No internet access is required and low consumption.
If you do not have a sensor on your mobile, you can not select information displayed on the widget.
Tap the widget once to force it to update its values in real time during a period of 10 seconds by default.
Tested on Galaxy S4.
- Barometer, Altimeter and Hygrometer
- Fully customizable (Now you can change colors of almost everything)
- Widget with trends
- DashClock support
- Uses built-in sensors
- Multiple units supported (Pressure - hPa, mmHg. inHg, mbar, atm. Altitude - meters, feet)
- Internet connection is required only for providing better accuracy of the altimeter (but only downloads data when you want to - there is no background data usage)
- Data exporting to a .csv file (supported by MS Excel etc.)
- NO ADS
Some usage tips:
- QNH can be changed using volume buttons (short click, long click)
- Go to altimeter settings, locate and set nearest airport. It provides more accuracy of the altimeter.
- DashClock users – DC refreshes itself about once an hour. After installing the Barometer app, enabling pressure tracking and adding barometer to a DC widget, please wait a while(up to an hour) until it starts displaying correct pressure (instead of ‘000’). Pressure tracking service of the Barometer app does not start immediately. It is synced with other services running on Your device to preserve battery.
- Widgets (normal, not DashClock Extension) refresh with a frequency set by Pressure Tracking Interval (in app settings). It is possible to refresh widgets manually without enabled pressure tracking option (but without displaying trends). To do so, please set widget click action to 'Refresh widget'.
- If you want to have a fully transparent widget background - slide the opacity bar to the far left (it doesn't matter what color it is)
- If you calibrate your barometer to show reduced pressure - disable the 'Use barometer calibration' option in Altimeter Settings.
Supported languages – English, Polish, Dutch Spanish and Germn. If you want to add more translations – please feel free to contact me.
For those who don't see this app in GooglePlay on their devices(CM users - I'm talking to you). Please contact me via email.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app requires a device with a built-in temperature/humidity sensor (e.g. Samsung GALAXY S4 or Samsung GALAXY Note 3)
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: firstname.lastname@example.org
English for Kids combines a structured English language course and entertaining games. Our language learning app keep your child entertained and help them learn English words, speaking and spelling.
WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHO IS IT FOR?
★English for Kids teaches children the English language through games and activities.
★Designed to teach English to kids aged from 3-10.
★English for Kids suitable for preschool children and kindergarten kids.
ENGLISH FOR KIDS LANGUAGE LESSONS:
★ Look and choose.
★ Listen and guess.
★ All videos in this app does not belong to us, we collect all from some kids video channel and just link to it for education purpose. We don't show ads on those video, but if you find that video yours and don't want to link to it, please email us: email@example.com
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
★ Get in touch or write a review to tell us what you think of our English for Kids.
★ If you have any questions please email us.
CREDIT FOR BACKGROUND IMAGES:
All image below license under Attribution 3.0 Unported http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
+ Number by freeimageslive.co.uk - gratuit: http://www.freeimageslive.co.uk/free_stock_image/number-background-jpg, edit image: reduce opacity
+ Alphabet by freeimageslive.co.uk - gratuit : http://www.freeimageslive.co.uk/free_stock_image/alphabet-background-jpg, edit image: reduce opacity
+ Country by webdesignhot.com: http://www.webdesignhot.com/free-vector-graphics/blue-globe-and-world-map/ edit image: reduce opacity add background
+ Christmas by bazaardesigns.com: http://www.bazaardesigns.com/3996-christmas-greeting-card/ edit image: get background and reduce opacity
Bet you never thought your phone or tablet could do that?
The Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat with great accuracy, using your smartphone’s camera sensor and flashlight by processing the images of your pulse on your finger!
Instant, accurate, and excellent for monitoring your health and fitness.
✔ Fast and accurate measurement
✔ Save result for access later
✔ Real time pulse graph
✔ Nice graphic with classic LCD display
✔ Share result with your friends (coming soon)
Please read carefully before using this app.
★ Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens and flash of your phone or tablet.
Do not press too hard or you will restrict circulation which will result in an inaccurate reading.
★ After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph.
Keep holding your finger still for five more seconds to compute your heart rate and update the number.
For best results, hold your finger still for 10 seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp
*** If you like this app, please support us, you can remove ads from the Menu
***We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: This app is not a medical product!
Accurate Compass can be used for most of your outdoor activities such as travel, picnics, camping, hiking or boating.
There are many compass apps on the market but most of them work accurately only in America but less accurate in Australia and Asia. Our app can work accurately all over the world.
It can display True North (default, GPS on) or Magnetic North and Orientation (tilt).
With this application you can customize your compass as follow:
✔ 7 housing (case) colors from white to blue
✔ Option for black or white disk
✔ 4 background options
✔ 3 types of direction needle
★ GPS must be turned on and fixed for True North
★ You need to select appropriate adjustment value in accordance with specific type of tablet.
★ Important note:
Hold phone/tablet in fixed magnetic field, away from computers, other phones / tablets, cables and electrical devices for accurate measurement results
When you use for the first time, you need to keep the phone / tablet screen face the sky and rotate 8 directions at moderate speed a few times. You can watch the following illustrated video.
★ During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).
Kids can use their finger to paint or coloring on screen.
There are many nice HD baseline picture to choose from gallery to start coloring and painting.
* Two mode: painting (coloring) and drawing
* Simple and easy to play for your toddler or preschooler
* Many nice HD baseline picture to choose from gallery
* Save picture to device or share through internet
***During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).
All the images are free for private use only.
Just wave your hand above phone's proximity sensor or hold the device near your ear to accept, reject incoming calls or activate silent mode.
This app can work like Air Call-Accept feature on Galaxy S4.
You can also talk to your phone "Hello" to accept, "Stop" for reject and "Silent" for silent mode.
If you have any problem, instead off give ONE star rating, please email me you phone name and OS version, we will try to fix it.
★ Auto turn off external speaker when you hold the phone near your ear
★ Auto turn on external speaker when your phone not near your ear
★ Accept incoming call
★ Reject incoming call
★ Send SMS when reject call
★ Activate silent mode
★ Option to enable external speaker
★ Talk with phone to accept or reject incoming call
★ Turn over the phone to reject or activate silent mode
★ App still work normally when your phone in the pocket or upside down
★ Quick setting Widget for wave command
Turn off or even uninstall all similar app for accurate result. This app only work if your phone has proximity sensor. Wave your hand at normal speed above your phone's proximity sensor to activate command
- You must press Turn On before use
- Wave your hand 2 times if your phone is not in the pocket before.
- If your phone is not in the pocket, you can hold it near your ear and shake 2 times
- When your phone is in the pocket and ringing, you wave your hand 1 time or hold it near your ear.
- You must enable Voice control in Setting for voice command
- Voice control support offline on Jelly Bean 4.1+ and the rest must online
- When enable Voice control your phone auto switch to Vibrate mode after 3 seconds. On some device like Samsung, you must enable "Vibrate when ringing" in Sound Setting.
*During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).
*In my country, I can not sell app or IAP, so I must placed small banner ad to sustain the development.
PHONE CALLS: for accept or reject phone call.
SEND SMS MESSAGES: for send SMS when reject call
RECORD AUDIO: for voice command
AUDIO SETTINGS: for turn on or off external speaker
WRITE SETTINGS: for voice command, set vibrate mode
NETWORK COMMUNICATION: for small ad banner
WAKE LOCK: for auto control speaker, turn on or off screen
* App has been tested on: Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, LG Optimus G, LG Nexus 4
- Not work in Lollipop for now, we will try to fix soon.
- Don't work with some HTC device like HTC One.
- Don't work with some low-end phone because of slow reaction proximity sensor
- Dual SIM device is not support
* If you like this app and want ads free version please email me
* You can send feedback and suggestion here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44444786
* Want Smart Call Accept in your language? Join the translation project here: http://www.getlocalization.com/smartcallaccept/
*If you can not uninstall: Turn off "Auto control Speaker" in Setting or use "Remove this app" from menu
Keywords:call, answer, automatic, pick up, hand free, proximity, sensor, drive, driving, busy.
Barometer Plus is an all-in-one app which can measure pressure, altitude, (temperature and relative humidity ONLY WORK on Galaxy S4 and Note 3) using the built-in sensors for your device.
Barometer Plus can be used for most of your outdoor and indoor activities.
With this app you can customize your barometer from:
- 7 different barometer housing colors,
- Black, white or blue barometer disk background,
- 4 different app backgrounds,
- 3 different types of needle.
• Contains barometer, altimeter, (thermometer and hygrometer depend on device sensor)
• Unit support for pressure (mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg), altitude (meter, feet), temperature (°F, °C), relative humidity (%RH)
• Calibrate values output by sensors.
• Calibrate pressure and altitude by GPS satellite.
• Personalization graphic in analog classic style.
- Transparent themes
- Interval update in setting
- When you have customized your widgets, press the back button to enable it
***Note: You should take the phone far from computer, cables and other magnet source in order to get accurate result
***If you like this app and want to support us, You can remove ads from Menu
***Altimeter always show approximately result. Because it count from air pressure (barometer) with some equation. Even Altimeter on any airplane, so in the plane they use many method to get altitude like GPS, radar, know altitude from the Maps, etc.
***During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).
This game will help you train your brain which basic math.
Playing this game can help you calculate faster.
- You have 60 seconds to choose correct answer, correct one give you additional 5 seconds and and incorrect take you 7 seconds. Game over when all time spent
- 15 level from easy to hard
- Cute and attractive graphics
- Math operations: add(+), subtract(-), multiply(x), divide(:), mix operation
- Online Leadeboard
Many dictionaries are available from the build-in dict downloader or on the Internet. You can even make your own dictionary by convert.
We have 36 dictionaries of: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Russia... MultiDict installer is lightweight and data download from server. Especially , data access part of MultiDict wrote in native code (C) for the best performance.
• Store data files on SDCard
• Instant offline search
• Translate Clipboard Text
• Multi-language dictionaries
• Multi-dictionary search
• Support StarDict format
• Build-in dict downloader
• New word learning
*** Guide ***
- You need to download dictionaries in "Download dictionary" and sample word first for "Memorize"
- You enter "Setting" for manage dictionaries and others
- Manual install dictionary:
+ MultiDict Support StarDict format. Download file and extract to .idx, .dict files
+ Rename folder to dict name. EX : en_kr folder contains file en_kr.idx and en_kr.dict
+ Note : file name only: a,b,..,y,z;0,1...8,9,_ and non space between.
+ Copy folder to sdcard/MultiDict/dicts
You can find in Play Store
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION: need for download dictionary and banner ads
- STORAGE: for extract dictionary to sdcard
- RUN AT STARTUP and DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: for translate clipboard text service
- VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS and VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: check internet before you
- RECORD AUDIO: for record your voice and compare to original pronunciation
download dictionary data
Note: You can find many dictionary for download here (140): http://code.google.com/p/multidict.
Pedometer Lite can be use when you do exercise like walking or running.
Before use you could open Setting, set your step length, units, exercise type, weight
If the accuracy is low you need to calibrate the software by adjusting the sensitivity setting, carry the phone/tablet in your pocket and count your step, repeat when sensitivity level correct with you.
- Works best when attached firmly to your body and after calibrate.
- Not suitable for all day use because of consumes power constantly.
- On some phone/tablet it can't count the steps when the screen is off, try change the "Operational level" setting that work for your device.
- You can set a desired pace/speed, speaking intervals and get notified by voice when you have to go faster or slower.
WAKE_LOCK: for running when the screen is off.
NETWORK COMMUNICATION: for Ads.
*We collect anonymous data and error report for improving the software (Google Analytics)
Món ăn ngon là ứng dụng chứa hàng ngàn công thức nấu ăn tiện dụng, dễ dàng thực hiện với tất cả mọi người.
*Bạn quá bạn rộn và không có nhiều thời gian?
*Bạn đã cạn ý tưởng khi nấu ăn cho gia đình?
*Bạn muốn mang bất ngờ đến với người thân?
Ứng dụng "Món ăn ngon" của chúng tôi sẽ giải quyết được các vấn đề trên của bạn.
Với giao diện thân thiện, dễ dàng chọn các món ăn, các công thức nau an được chọn lựa công phu... bạn sẽ mang đến cho gia đình những bữa ăn ngon và bổ dưỡng.
+Hướng dẫn sử dụng:
- Vuốt sang phải hoặc bấm vào logo để mở menu
- Bấm vào nút * trên cùng bên phải để thêm món ăn vào danh sách yêu thích, có thể xem offline
- Giữ lâu (long press) hoặc bấm vào nút * để xóa 1 món ăn khỏi danh sách yêu thích của mon an ngon
+Các tính năng đang được phát triển:
- Thêm mon an mà bạn đã làm
- Tạo thực đơn tự động
Bạn có thể gửi ý kiến đóng góp qua email hoặc comment.
*Trong quá trình bạn sử dụng ứng chúng tôi có thu thập dữ liệu hành vi và lỗi để phục vụ việc cải tiến ứng dụng (Google Analytics)
*Nội dung các công thức nấu ăn và hình ảnh được sưu tầm trên Internet và do người dùng cung cấp, nếu bạn sở hữu các nội dung này vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi qua email
Được thiết kế chạy trên các điện thoại di động và máy tính bảng hệ điều hành Android từ 2.1 trở lên và có hỗ trợ cảm biến la bàn số của các hãng: Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG,... Với la bàn tự xoay để đo hướng, tọa của vị trí người sử dụng.
Rất hữu ích cho các thầy, các bạn nghiên cứu phong thủy la kinh ... để đo hướng nhà, hướng cửa, hướng bếp, hướng bàn làm việc... Hoặc đơn giản bạn có thể dùng như la bàn thông thường.
Chức năng: Đo hướng nhà, hướng cửa, hướng bếp, hướng bàn làm việc... với độ chính xác rất cao (True North với GPS).
- Bát Quái Tiền thiên
- Đo hướng 24 sơn chính châm
- Đo 60 mạch long thấu địa
- Đo 72 mạch long xuyên sơn
- Đo 3 vòng hướng: Vòng chính châm, Phòng địa bàn, Vòng thiên bàn
- Đo 120 phân kim
- Tùy chọn hiển thị bằng chức năng khóa để định vị
- Lưu hình ảnh la ban phong thuy - la kinh trong máy để tiện tra cứu hoặc chia sẻ
- Cảnh báo khi độ chính xác thấp
*** Khi hướng hiển thị sai so với thực tế bạn vui lòng sử dụng chức năng hiệu chỉnh: Menu-> Hiệu chỉnh la ban.
VD: 1 số điện thoại và MTB chỉ hướng Đông ->Bắc, bạn cần chọn hiệu chỉnh 90°. Sai số còn có thể do vỏ bảo vệ kim loại mà bạn đang dùng hoặc vùng có từ trường không ổn định.
***Ghi chú quan trọng: Giữ la ban trong vùng từ trường ổn định, xa máy tính, điện thoại/MTB khác, dây cáp điện và các thiết bị điện để kết quả đo được chính xác
*Vui lòng xem video hướng dẫn cách hiệu chỉnh cảm biến la ban tại đây: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6ta_eV5xrE
*** La ban phong thuy - La kinh hoàn toàn miễn phí với quảng cáo, bạn có thể mua IN-APP để tắt quảng cáo.