We declare the hunting season open! It's time to take revenge on the birds for all the evil they have done to the world! You've had fairly enough of this flying vermin, that has been pooping on you, your car or condo for years? Do you really hate when those bullies peek at you with this angry look that says - "Hey, I'm not scared of you and I'm so not getting out of your way"? Or do you just want them to pay and suffer for the chicken flu, the diseases they carry and waking you up by tweeting and chirping after midnight? Well, now you have the chance to take your sweet vengeance! Use your crossbow to shoot down all kinds of birds in mid-flight, aim precisely to rack up multipliers to further increase your score, survive as many waves as you can and fight for the top of the rankings! Take no prisoners, grab this game now and get hooked on the most addicting "birds" title in Android Market!
"It's really an awesome addictive game!" - Ewtang
"It’s more impressive than screenshots might suggest." - iLounge
"Pretty decent looking game. Colorful, well-drawn and easy on the eyes." - Gamezebo
"Perfect App Store's Game: fun, immediate and incredibly addictive." - SpazioGames
Happy Easter 2012! All Infinite Dreams games on sale! Don’t miss your chance and grab it now!
"Fantastic app to get back at the birds, finally a gap in the app store has been filled." - CrazyMikeApps
"Stunning graphics and guaranteed fun, someone had confront to those damned birds!" - HobbyiPad
Shoot The Birds is OpenFeint friendly. Compare your score against your friends.
- "One of the freshest and most thoughtfully reconstructed RPGs on iOS" - 8/10 Pocket Gamer
- "Deep Dungeons Of Doom Isn’t Just For The Brave; It Should Be Played By Everyone." - Indie Statik
- "Pacey and immediate, Deep Dungeons of Doom offers no-frills, retro-themed fantasy fun." - 8/10 AppSpy
- "Deep Dungeons of Doom follows a path I don’t think I’ve ever quite seen before." - 4/5 148Apps
You’re Going Down! Enter the Deep Dungeons of Doom if you dare…
This game is only for the brave. Dungeons await, each one deeper, each one more perilous and each one more challenging than the last.
You will meet monsters and you will need skill and tactics to defeat them. You will find weird and wonderful treasures along the way. Most will help you, but some might not. You may choose to play as a Crusader, a Witch or a Mercenary – in fact each one might well be required if you are to successfully complete your quest – but knowing when to use each one is something you are going to have to figure out for yourself.
The reward for your endeavours? The Deepest Dungeon of Doom. Never before has such evil existed on such a massive scale. Only the most battle-hardened rogues will stand a chance of making an impact.
The enterprising warriors that stop by your blossoming burg will defeat monsters and earn you money. Conquering dungeons and clearing out hordes of monsters will bag you loot to stock your shops. And if your hamlet flourishes, adventurers will want to set up house and settle down!
Build training facilities like Combat Schools and Magic Labs to hone your heroic denizens' skills and boost your village's Popularity. The more faces that flock to your cause, the bigger the baddies you can beat!
An all-new "Cauldron" feature also allows you to test your alchemic expertise. Toss items obtained from quests or shops into the Cauldron and your armory might receive a rare addition.
No dungeon is too deep! Make your village the crown estate of this bold RPG narrative!
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games.
with bit of twist.
It doesn't require any
network connection so you
can play this game while
on the subway!
If you haven't, please try
free LITE version first.
LITE version should be
easily accessible from
[view more applications]
Compared to LITE version,
-tiny bit more story
-you can play until the end
-fight with boss monsters
You can load game data from
LITE version and you can
remove LITE version once
full version got installed!
If your device work with
Apps2SD, install size
should be ~ 2MB.
- Fast-paced, gritty, tilt-and-shoot gameplay
- Robust inventory system that lets you customize your character to your style
- Gorgeous 3d environments spread out across 20+ dungeons
- Monsters, items, chickens and more
- Original soundtrack by David Balatero and Barton McGuire
- An adventure that lasts for hours
Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Dungeon Defense is a tower defense for those who loves tower defense games like robo defense,jelly defense. Dungeon Defenses has many innovative features compared to usual tower defense. You will be able to build uniquely different sentry towers in this tower defense game. Each tower has its own special features like explosive projectiles or to freeze powerful enemies so that other towers may destroy them. There are lots of monsters in the game and some of them have special abilities like flying. Another innovative feature is the use of magic spells. They can be used to summon lightning or create damaging smoke.
If you have any questions or proposals do not hesitate
to contact us via e-mail: email@example.com. Also you can find us on Facebook and Youtube.
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Your mission is simple: destroy all the things in space. All the things. Whether it's a stray enemy fighter, a mysterious alien carrier, a monstrous enemy base, or a random asteroid, you're going to have to take it down. And it will explode. Oh, yes, it will explode, and it will explode gloriously as every explosion in Space Colors is like a snowflake: no two are ever the same.
Your mission: venture into space, survive as long as possible, and make beautiful explosions out of all who oppose you.
* EXPLOSIONS: So many explosions, each rendered in the unique style of Space Colors.
* CHARACTER PROGRESSION: Sure, you'll find pick-ups here and there to help you along the way, but you can also access the in-game shop to purchase permanent upgrades that will give you an edge in every new playthrough to come.
* REPLAYABILITY: No two games of Space Colors will ever play the same way. Missions, enemies, rewards, and the galaxy as a whole are randomly generated every time you start a new game.
* INTUITIVE CONTROLS: No virtual joysticks or complicated touch gestures; just tap to move, tap an enemy to target, or tap and hold to continuously move in a given direction.
If you are a fan of games like Balance 3d and Balancing Ball, you will definitely love our new game for Android!
Start your unique journey through the caves, dungeons and epic places.
You control a ball - a special one. Up to 8 energy sensors are activated on your ball upon collecting magic sources from the chests. Specific magic energies are then required to unlock each locked gate. If you fall, dont worry - you keep all collected energies since the last gate.
As you progress further, you will balance through an obstacles, traps, heights and solve puzzles.
Types of control:
- Touch: Tap virtual buttons multiple times to get slower and more precise movement in difficult areas. Hold for the fastest movement.
- Control via G-sensor (Tilt): Before starting a game make sure you hold your device horizontally with a slight forward lean (30 degrees).
This version has only 3 levels, but we are working on new ones intensively. Make sure you check again soon for more exciting levels to play.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.
This Trial version of the game includes all races and classes but only allows you to delve to level 15 …so more of a Finite Dungeon really.
Infinite Dungeons levels are procedurally generated and are different every time you play but just to mix things up there are also over 70 pre-designed levels that the game will switch in which contain additional features like keys, doors and switches.
Infinite Dungeon Includes
Over 80 different enemies
Over 75 Designed levels
Over 120 Unique Items
3 difficulty settings
4 Races and 3 Classes
Multiple Tiered achievements
Finally the game features end of section bosses on level 10,25,50,75 and 100!
Infinite Dungeon is a Rogue Like / Roguelike at heart but has been designed so that anyone can enjoy it and with a control scheme that suits touch.
All that's left is to ask is how far into the Infinite Dungeon can you delve? (Probably to level 15)