I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Melbourne, Australia is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Melbourne, Australia , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
More from developer
This free version limits you to one contact and one destination, you can also not change the default SMS message
Only includes locations for the US, UK and Australia. More countries will be added to the database overtime.
This application is perfect for any travellers that would like to let family members or even bosses know they have arrived at their destination safely. The best part is you don’t have to remember to do it, just set the applications location and contacts mobile number and AreYouThereYet will do it for you automatically.
While ever there is a location selected the app will continue to run in the background.
Fill your location list with all the destinations you visit often and the app will continue to let people know you have arrived safely. No need to restart or reopen the app every time you want to use it.
Once a location triggers it will not trigger again until either one of the two conditions below are met:
1. A second location on the list triggers, which means the second location is then disabled and the first location is re-enabled. (not available in the free version)
2. The location is removed from the list and re-added.
The SMS text can be customized using place holders for location %l state %s and date and time %t (disabled in this free version)
The radius around the locations can also be set for your desired accuracy.
To minimize battery usage when AreYouThereYet is running in the background the application does not use GPS, instead using the mobile network to determine the phones location.
The cost of the SMS message will vary depending on you carrier. Please be aware of your carriers costs for sending a standard SMS.
If you are testing the app by changing the fire radius, you will need to clear and re-add the locations after you have set the new fire radius.
Rarely after adding or removing a location the location list does not refresh to show the change, Closing and opening the app will refresh the list.
Make sure location services are turned on. No need to have GPS enabled, you can just use wireless networks to determine the devices location.
Mobile data needs to be enabled.
This application is a companion to the www.modernminingtrail.com.au website