Tap Location is the one touch solution to tell your friends and family where you're at, even when you don't know your address!
● One touch geo-location and physical address resolution using your network-provider or GPS.
● Configure a preset message when sending the message to friends and family.
● Attach Latitude and Longitude coordinates to the message.
● Easily search through your contacts by scrolling or use Active Search in app.
● Share with other apps you have installed (Facebook, Twitter etc..)
● FREE! No Ads!
Uses the following permissions:
● android.permission.READ_CONTACTS - In app contact selection.
● android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Used to get your location.
● android.permission.SEND_SMS - Sending text messages.
Remember to open tap location and refresh to get the closest approximation of where you're at.
Email me (address below) with any questions or comments about Tap Location, i'll be happy to work through the issues with you!
extremely precise GPS to help your friends find you when they are meeting you, or need directions.
Did you ever have the experience of meeting a friend in a crowded place and not being able to find them? Well with this location sharing app, that problem is
solved! Now you can share your location with your friends, and with our extremely accurate GPS, the app will literally lead you right to your friend!
Here is how the app works. When you set a meeting location with a friend, once you arrive, you simply share your GPS location with them via this app, and
they get a Google map with directions for how to get to you.
But the app does much more than that. You can also choose any place in the world, and send directions to that place to anyone. Did you ever have to explain
directions in the past? Or did you explain directions with a web-based map? It is much easier to get and follow directions on a mobile app since you are
on the go.
meLocator (GPS) is one of the easiest ways to securely share your GPS location with anyone in real time. No sign-up needed and no new social network to manage.
People whom you want to give directions receive an SMS allowing them to view your location in real-time and navigate to you using Google Maps if required.
meLocator (GPS) is easy to use, requiring only a single tap of a finger to share your GPS location with your loved-ones, friends, and relatives.
meLocator (GPS) works on all phones which have GPS running Android 3 or newer.
meLocator (GPS) - Features:
* Navigation: With just a tap of a finger it is possible to find the shortest and the quickest directions to reach your friend’s location
* Multi-Platform: send location from an android device using this app and recipients can use any smartphone without installing the app to locate your locations using directions that the app sends them.
* Share location: send any location from the map by long-tapping on the map location
* Simple & Easy: no friend lists to manage (Your Contacts are your friends) or no sign-up so everyone can use it
* Safe & secure: location that you share is only received by your recipients to whom you send location and directions
* Open: share location and give directions to any of your contacts
* Global: works anywhere you have GPS and a data / internet connection
* Live & Quick: share location in real-time with only a single tap to send directions!
Use meLocator (GPS) to:
* When facing a hard time explaining directions, just a long-tap on the map to send directions and solve the issue
* Share your meeting point with your business clients, friends, or any other contacts
* Let others know where you are by explaining your location with a visual map
* Organize a night out with family and friends
* Easily arrange a party for your kids (or yourself) with our location app
* Plan a meet-up and send precise directions to everyone in event attendance
* Give directions and direct emergency personnel to you quickly
* Share your current location with anyone, privately (only the people you choose see it)
* Call up a mechanic if your car is broken, and explain directions for how to get to you with a map
* Get directions if you are lost
We would LOVE TO HEAR FROM OUR USERS about any issues or suggestions or even your feedback, you can email us anytime at email@example.com
Here’s What You Can Do:
1. Find a Lost Phone
2. Send a Panic Alert to Your Emergency Contact
3. Schedule Automatic Location Sharing with a Contact
4. Share Your Location on Social Networks
5. View Your Location History
6. Receive an Email with Your Phone’s Location prior to getting a Dead Battery
7. Get Local Weather, Movie Showtimes and Search Results
8. Get Turn by Turn Directions
9. Invoke Google Navigation for Voice Directions
10. Plan a Route that Includes Multiple Stops
11. Save and map your Waypoints
12. With One Touch, Remember Your Current GPS Coordinates
13. Save Your Current Location to Your Contacts
14. Retrieve an Address from Your Contacts
15. Get Help using Our Application from Our Website
Here’s What You Can Count On:
1. Your Privacy (We Never Send Your Personal Information to Our Website)
2. Our Application is Absolutely Free for Your Personal Use
Designed to be an extension of the cartographic application TopoNavigator Android, Toponavigator GPSInfo operates independently.
The main page shows the magnetic compass, the fleet of visible satellites and intensity of the signals and two gradiometers showing pitch & roll sensor values.
The Trip Computer page displays.
trip duration data (Total time, Moving time)
Speed data (Current value, Average Speed, Min. Speed, Max. Speed)
Elevation data (Current value, Min. Elevation, Max. elevation, Total ascending, Total descending)
Movement Bearing in both degrees and cardinal values.
GPS and battery status.
Values can be reset during current session.
"New Section" provides Duration & Distance for a new lap.
Completeness: Plenty of information on GPS fix status (number of visible / in-use satellites, accuracy, azimuth, location coordinates, altitude, PDOP / HDOP / VDOP)
Plenty of information on trip figures (Total time, Moving time, Distance, current Speed, Average Speed, Min. Speed, Max. Speed, current Elevation, Min. Elevation, Max. elevation, Total ascending, Total descending.
Versatility: Representation of the geometry of satellites and GPS position quality with color symbols. Duration & Distance values can be calculated for unlimited number of lap.
Minimal consumption: Adjustable switching frequency of GPS fix, automatic screen turn-off
Responsiveness: Utilization and management of A-GPS data
Compatibility: GGRS87 planar coordinates. WGS84 geographic coordinates in all common formats (Decimal Degrees, DegMin.Min, DegMinSec), speed in km/h, mph & m/sec, export NMEA sentences to a file for post-processing.
Other features: Coordinates Send by e-mail or SMS with direct access to your contacts. Copy coordinates to Clipboard. Sensor calibrating. Full screen mode. Display options. Monitors NMEA files volume. GPS and battery status displayed in Trip Computer. English, Greek & French labels
More from developer
This free version limits you to one contact and one destination, you can also not change the default SMS message
Only includes locations for the US, UK and Australia. More countries will be added to the database overtime.
This application is perfect for any travellers that would like to let family members or even bosses know they have arrived at their destination safely. The best part is you don’t have to remember to do it, just set the applications location and contacts mobile number and AreYouThereYet will do it for you automatically.
While ever there is a location selected the app will continue to run in the background.
Fill your location list with all the destinations you visit often and the app will continue to let people know you have arrived safely. No need to restart or reopen the app every time you want to use it.
Once a location triggers it will not trigger again until either one of the two conditions below are met:
1. A second location on the list triggers, which means the second location is then disabled and the first location is re-enabled. (not available in the free version)
2. The location is removed from the list and re-added.
The SMS text can be customized using place holders for location %l state %s and date and time %t (disabled in this free version)
The radius around the locations can also be set for your desired accuracy.
To minimize battery usage when AreYouThereYet is running in the background the application does not use GPS, instead using the mobile network to determine the phones location.
The cost of the SMS message will vary depending on you carrier. Please be aware of your carriers costs for sending a standard SMS.
If you are testing the app by changing the fire radius, you will need to clear and re-add the locations after you have set the new fire radius.
Rarely after adding or removing a location the location list does not refresh to show the change, Closing and opening the app will refresh the list.
Make sure location services are turned on. No need to have GPS enabled, you can just use wireless networks to determine the devices location.
Mobile data needs to be enabled.
This application is a companion to the www.modernminingtrail.com.au website