* Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations
* Powerful search and archiving, meaning no one is ever left out of the loop
* Dozens of integrations with tools including: Dropbox, Asana, Google+ Hangouts, Twitter, Zendesk
* New integrations and features added frequently
* Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
* Instantly synced across all devices
* Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push and email
* Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack is free for an unlimited number of users, and an unlimited amount of time, with upgradable plans for extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." - The Guardian
"You can tell that the team that designed it really took their time focusing on the little big details. It’s simple to use and powerful at the same time." - User Experience Rocks
GET ORGANIZED WITH TASKS
Create tasks quickly for yourself or a teammate. Add to-dos, reminders, and requests.
COMMUNICATE ABOUT WORK
Comment directly on tasks and get updates on the progress of your team's tasks and projects.
MANAGE THE DETAILS OF TEAMWORK
Track due dates, assignees, and notes on your tasks.
PLAN YOUR DAY
View and organize your task list. Re-order tasks as priorities and statuses change.
COMPLETE WORK ON-THE-GO
Swipe to complete tasks, which notifies your team that your work is finished.
SYNCS WITH WEB APP
Whether working in the Asana web app or on your phone or tablet, you and your team will see updates and stay in sync.
Add tasks, projects, and comments for free (up to 15 people).
For more information about Asana’s features visit https://asana.com/product
With HipChat, you can do video chat, send group messages, send 1:1 message, share files and integrate with over 50+ products, and more.
SO WHAT'S NEW?
** Faster. Smoother. More Reliable
** Updated with Material design. We heard you. Now with shadows, animations, transitions
** Want faster and more reliable? Native rendering for messages replacing web view
** Update your HipChat photo on the go! Welcome to selfie heaven, Kim K
** HipChat now honors your system options for scaling fonts
** ... and many more improvements that you'll love
THE GOOD STUFF:
* Collaborate with coworkers, teammates and friends around new builds, projects, campaigns and ideas
* Group or 1:1 chat with your team and colleagues. Be more productive. Faster than email
* Stay in touch with 1:1 video and voice chat
* HipChat is private, safe and secure
* Create unlimited rooms and 1:1 conversations
* 1 to 1 screen sharing capabilities to share what you're working on
* Easily share and view files and images
* Complete chat history saves your conversations so you can always search for them
* Never miss a beat with email and mobile push notifications when you're away
* Integrates with your favorite Atlassian products - Jira, Jira ServiceDesk, Confluence, Bitbucket
* Works with >50 integrations including Twitter, MailChimp, Wunderlist, UserVoice, Hangouts and more
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"We use HipChat, not just for our work, but to foster the spirit of great tech culture." -Gilt Groupe
"We use HipChat for Android. Flexibility is important to our team, particularly being able to work from home or choose the hours you work and helps keep our team connected" -RunKeeper
"HipChat keeps everyone up-to-date and accountable!" -Aeria Games
GET IT NOW:
* Check out at Hipchat.com/downloads for other clients
* Need an account? Signing up is free and easy at HipChat.com
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
Note: Trustwave Mobile needs to be activated and linked to your account before it will work. You will receive an activation link as part of Trustwave's enrollment process.
Presented by DU Apps Studio, DU Battery Saver is the simplest and easiest way to keep your Android phone working well when you need it, and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps, and overlooked device settings that shorten your battery life.
Upgrade to DU Battery Saver PRO, and get up to 70% battery power savings!
Highlights of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
★ Fast Battery Saver: Instantly find and solve battery problems with the “Optimize” button.
★ Simple Battery Saver: Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings.
★ Effective Battery Saver: Protect your battery with healthy charging to extend life of your battery.
★ Convenient Battery Saver: The home screen “Optimize” widget allows you to stop power consumptive background apps with one tap to boost battery life.
★ Easy & Powerful Battery Saver: Extend your Android battery life by up to 50% without charging.
★ Global Battery Saver: Supports Deutsch, Español, English, Française, Português, Português do Brasil, Pусский, Türk, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, العربية, ภาษาไทย, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, 한국의, 中文(简体), and 中文(繁體).
★ Adapts to You: Automatically save power and energy with DU Battery Saver’s Smart Power settings (requires DU Battery Saver PRO version).
Features and Benefits of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
► ACCURATE STATUS: See exactly how much battery charge you have left with a detailed analysis of your Android apps AND hardware;
► SMART PRE-SET MODES: Choose or customize a mode that fits your energy stage;
► ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZATION: Instantly find and fix battery power consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings;
► ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION: Manage background apps and phone hardware easily with the smart home screen widget;
► BETTER BATTERY DETAILS: View your phone’s battery power level by percentage or by time remaining;
► HEALTHY CHARGE STAGE MANAGER: Track and implement healthy charging practices in different stage s to keep your battery working its best;
Must-Have PRO Features of DU Battery Saver:
► INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING
► AUTO-CLEAR APPS
► CPU FREQUENCY (for rooted devices only)
“THE battery saving application that will increase the functionality of your phone like no other to ensure that your battery lasts longer, much longer.” – Mobiappsreview.com
“It really stands out from the crowd with its great ease of use and very powerful functionality.” – Androidappsreview.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What is healthy charge stage and how do I get a full charge?
A: Charge your battery when it’s lower than 20% stage, and continuously charge until the 3rd stage of the trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge or undercharge by charging in short bursts.
More questions about DU Battery Saver? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Find us online:
Official website http://www.duapps.com ; Facebook page >>> http://facebook.com/duapps
http://google.com/+duapps ; http://twitter.com/duapps
JOIN our beta testing community and get first-hand news of DU Apps on:
Download our FREE Android optimizer & cleaner master DU Speed Booster at: http://goo.gl/fFqWox .
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
Rescue should only be used with a support technician you trust. A technician will give you a six digit pin-code to initiate the support session.
MobilePASS provides powerful identity protection and convenient access control for:
- SaaS applications
- Terminal Server
- Citrix applications
- Outlook Web Access
- Customer-facing online services such as e-banking sites, eLearning education portals and healthcare record sites
To use this application, you first need to enroll it with the appropriate enrollment credentials. These credentials should be provided to you by your administrator.
1. Multi-Factor Authentication allows you to secure your accounts with two-step verification. With two-step verification, you sign in using something you know (your password) and something you have (your mobile device).
When used with an account protected by Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, a push notification is sent to your mobile device to alert you of a pending two-factor verification request. Simply tap on the notification to launch the app and tap Verify to complete the verification. Alternatively, you may be prompted to enter the verification code displayed in the app. The app supports Azure Multi-Factor Authentication and other software tokens such as those used with Microsoft and Google accounts.
Getting Started: The easiest way to add an account is to scan a QR code presented by a system’s two-step verification enrollment page. Alternatively, you can enter an activation code and URL presented for Azure Multi-Factor Authentication enrollment or enter an account name and secret key presented by other systems. Multiple accounts and tokens are supported.
2. Work Account allows you to turn your Android phone or tablet into a trusted device and provide Single Sign-On (SSO) to company applications. Your IT administrator may require you to add a work account in order to access company resources. SSO lets you sign in once and automatically avail of signing in across all applications your company has made available to you.
Chat on IRC from anywhere, and never miss a message.
• Stay connected when you're on the move. No need to rely on constant data access, we keep your IRC connection running on our servers.
• Your entire chat history is fully synced to the cloud so you can catch up at your leisure.
• Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
• Upload and share files straight from your device.
• View and reply to highlights and private messages on Android Wear, Android Auto, Pebble, and Sony LiveView.
Join our #enterprise channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions so we can improve the app. You can also email us on email@example.com or find us on Twitter @irccloud
Locale's advanced artificial intelligence manages settings automatically. For example: arrive at work and instantly your ringer silences, your wallpaper snaps to that scenic Caribbean photo, and Wi-Fi switches on. With Locale, never worry about your ringer going off accidentally again. Once you experience Locale's power and convenience, you'll never want to be without it. Set it and forget it!
Locale leverages patent pending artificial intelligence geofencing algorithms for instant location detection.
Configuring is simple—it just works! To create a geofence location, drag and drop the pin on the map, resize the radius using your finger, and Locale does the rest.
The best part? No battery drain. Locale's sophisticated sensor fusion technology combines accelerometer, cell, Wi-Fi, GPS, and other signals for optimal accuracy, performance, and battery life. During our extensive testing across dozens of popular Android devices, we found Locale's typical battery impact too small to even measure.
Locale manages more than your ringer. Along with built-in conditions (Battery, Calendar (Android 4.0+), Caller, Location, Orientation, Time) and built-in settings (Bluetooth, Display Brightness, Display Timeout, Ringtone, Volume, Media Volume, Shortcut, Wallpaper, Wi-Fi), Locale expands with an advanced plug-in architecture. Over 500 plug-ins for Locale exist on Google Play.
With Locale, you get what you pay for: Locale is fast, accurate, reliable, secure, and battle tested. We stand behind our app 100%. Have a question? Just ask!
Looking for troubleshooting information and tips about how to use Locale? Visit our website: http://www.244.am/support
Locale is tested and fully compatible with all of the latest Android versions (including Android 4.4 KitKat) and devices (including the Nexus 5, Galaxy S 4, and HTC One).
Locale won the grand prize of Google's Android Developer Challenge, because it is one of the coolest apps for Android and showcases what the Android platform can really do. This is what people are saying:
"I'm really taken with Locale. [...] The idea that I have an intelligent phone that configures itself depending on where I am is very powerful."
- Fred Wilson, principal of Union Square Ventures
"Locale has a lot going for it. It's easy to use, but has some advanced functionality under the hood. We have found the battery usage to be absolutely amazing. [...] We feel the level of polish and overall quality are more than commensurate with the asking price."
- Ryan Whitwam, Tested.com
One of the top 10 apps that best use location.
- Wired Magazine
One of the top 10 apps for your Droid.
- PCWorld Magazine
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Office Lens is like having a scanner in your pocket. Like magic, it will digitalize notes on whiteboards or blackboards. Always find important documents or business cards. Sketch your ideas and snap a picture for later. Don't lose receipts or stray sticky notes again!
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.
- Capture and crop a picture of a whiteboard or blackboard and share your meeting notes with co-workers.
- Make digital copies of your printed documents, business cards, or posters and trim them precisely.
- Printed text will be automatically recognized (using OCR) so you can search for words in images and copy and edit them.
- With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and cleans up glare and shadows.
- With Document mode, Office Lens trims and colors images perfectly.
- The scanned picture can be saved to your choice of OneNote, OneDrive, or locally on the device.
- Choose to convert images to Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), or PDF (.pdf) files that are automatically saved to OneDrive.
With Yammer for Android, work gets done anywhere. You can contribute and collaborate with your team, even on the go.
- Collaborate openly with your team: share ideas, work together and iterate in real-time in Yammer groups, wherever you are.
- Connect with everyone: don’t let the org chart get in the way. Yammer brings together people who share the same goals across the whole company or organization, so fluid collaboration just happens.
- Stay connected: with Yammer for Android you're just a tap away from coworkers, information and conversations.
- Share photos and videos: snap a pic or capture a video, then easily share it with coworkers, regardless for file size.
- Get interactive notifications: get notified of important activity right when it happens – and take action right from the lock screen of your Android device.
- Work across languages barriers: bring down language silos in your organization with 25-language support in Yammer for Android – including integrated, on–the–fly message translation.
Users and the press love Vault:
★The most popular app with over 30 million users worldwide
★CTIA - “The Best App of CTIA by the Techlicious 2012 Best of CTIA Awards”
★PC Magazine - “PC Magazine Best Apps”
★Global Mobile Internet Conference App Space - “A top 50 app”
Top features of Vault
☆Photos & videos protection: All files will be stored in a safe place and can only be viewed in Vault after a numeric passcode is entered.
☆Contacts/SMS/Call logs protection: Allows users to create “private contacts”, whose messages and call logs will be hidden from the phone screen—Vault also hides all incoming message alerts and text messages from those contacts.
☆App Lock: Facebook, Wechat, Email, Skype, Line, Tango...Apps that you choose to lock will be protected with a password. Premium users can select an unlimited number of apps to lock, and also enable Camouflage App Lock which lets locked apps appear as if they have crashed.
Create a decoy vault to protect the real one. If someone insists on seeing the secrets stored in your Vault, just show them the “fake” one. Put photos that are ok for others to see in your fake Vault, and keep secret data protected in your real Vault.
Hide the Vault icon on the phone’s Home screen. When stealth mode is activated, the Vault icon will disappear and can be opened again by entering your password via the phone dial pad.
Snaps a picture of anyone who enters the wrong password in an attempt to access your Vault, without letting the intruder know. This feature requires an Android 2.3 (or higher) device with a front-facing camera.
Add a Facebook friend to your Vault and enjoy secure chats away from Facebook.
Back up your Vault files to NQ’s cloud space.
Arabic, Simplified Chinese, English, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese Brazil
About NQ Mobile:
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of consumer and enterprise mobile Internet services. NQ Mobile's portfolio of offerings includes mobile security, mobile search, mobile games & advertising for the consumer market and consulting, mobile platforms and mobility management services for the enterprise market. NQ Mobile maintains dual headquarters in Dallas, Texas, USA and Beijing, China. For more information on NQ Mobile, please visit http://www.nq.com.
Feel free to contact the NQ customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you might have.
Note: Trustwave Mobile needs to be activated and linked to your account before it will work. You will receive an activation link as part of Trustwave's enrollment process.