* Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations
* Powerful search and archiving, meaning no one is ever left out of the loop
* Dozens of integrations with tools including: Dropbox, Asana, Google+ Hangouts, Twitter, Zendesk
* New integrations and features added frequently
* Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
* Instantly synced across all devices
* Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push and email
* Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack is free for an unlimited number of users, and an unlimited amount of time, with upgradable plans for extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." - The Guardian
"You can tell that the team that designed it really took their time focusing on the little big details. It’s simple to use and powerful at the same time." - User Experience Rocks
GET ORGANIZED WITH TASKS
Create tasks quickly for yourself or a teammate. Add to-dos, reminders, and requests.
COMMUNICATE ABOUT WORK
Comment directly on tasks and get updates on the progress of your team's tasks and projects.
MANAGE THE DETAILS OF TEAMWORK
Track due dates, assignees, and notes on your tasks.
PLAN YOUR DAY
View and organize your task list. Re-order tasks as priorities and statuses change.
COMPLETE WORK ON-THE-GO
Swipe to complete tasks, which notifies your team that your work is finished.
SYNCS WITH WEB APP
Whether working in the Asana web app or on your phone or tablet, you and your team will see updates and stay in sync.
Add tasks, projects, and comments for free (up to 15 people).
For more information about Asana’s features visit https://asana.com/product
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
WHY USE HALL:
★ SECURE: All messages, photos and files are sent securely with bank-level encryption.
★ ANYONE: Message co-workers, customers and partners.
★ ANYWHERE: Hall works on any mobile smartphone or desktop device. Your messages are stored securely on the HallCloud platform and available to you on any of your devices with the Hall app installed.
★ ENHANCED TEXTING: Business teams can easily form and solve problems quickly.
★ INTEGRATIONS: Dropbox, Box, Asana, Trello, Github, Heroku, Jenkins, New Relic, Pivotal Tracker, UserVoice and Zendesk.
The new Hall Dropbox integration allows you to easily share files from you Dropbox account into the Hall mobile app. Use the new Dropbox integration for sharing presentations, photos, or any other type of business file you store on Dropbox.
Like the new Dropbox integration, you can easily share files from your Box account directly into the Hall mobile app. Whether you use Box or Dropbox, Hall has you covered!
“HipChat, GroupMe, Basecamp, Yammer used to be great but ever since their acquisition it’s been downhill. We’ve been using Hall for 3 months and love it. It works great with Dropbox and Github."
“We tried using Yammer, Podio and Slack but found the interfaces too unfriendly. We communicate with more than engineering teams and needed a real-time chat messenger that was user friendly to non-engineers."
“I run an agency that relies on Dropbox & Box.net. We’ve been looking forward to the new Dropbox integration to allow us to share files from Dropbox to our clients in real-time. Thanks Hall, you have increased my team’s productivity!”
“CoTap, GroupMe, Podio all lack web and desktop apps. Hall worked like iMessage, across all our platforms while adding the business security and admin features we needed.”
GET IN TOUCH:
Tweet at us at @hall (https://twitter.com/hall), or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
For press inquires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Dropbox, Dropbox, Inc., its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. Hall thanks the Dropbox team and all our integration partners for helping make Hall the leader in business messaging.
With HipChat, you can do video chat, send group messages, send 1:1 message, share files and integrate with over 50+ products, and more.
SO WHAT'S NEW?
** Faster. Smoother. More Reliable
** Updated with Material design. We heard you. Now with shadows, animations, transitions
** Want faster and more reliable? Native rendering for messages replacing web view
** Update your HipChat photo on the go! Welcome to selfie heaven, Kim K
** HipChat now honors your system options for scaling fonts
** ... and many more improvements that you'll love
THE GOOD STUFF:
* Collaborate with coworkers, teammates and friends around new builds, projects, campaigns and ideas
* Group or 1:1 chat with your team and colleagues. Be more productive. Faster than email
* Stay in touch with 1:1 video and voice chat
* HipChat is private, safe and secure
* Create unlimited rooms and 1:1 conversations
* 1 to 1 screen sharing capabilities to share what you're working on
* Easily share and view files and images
* Complete chat history saves your conversations so you can always search for them
* Never miss a beat with email and mobile push notifications when you're away
* Integrates with your favorite Atlassian products - Jira, Jira ServiceDesk, Confluence, Bitbucket
* Works with >50 integrations including Twitter, MailChimp, Wunderlist, UserVoice, Hangouts and more
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"We use HipChat, not just for our work, but to foster the spirit of great tech culture." -Gilt Groupe
"We use HipChat for Android. Flexibility is important to our team, particularly being able to work from home or choose the hours you work and helps keep our team connected" -RunKeeper
"HipChat keeps everyone up-to-date and accountable!" -Aeria Games
GET IT NOW:
* Check out at Hipchat.com/downloads for other clients
* Need an account? Signing up is free and easy at HipChat.com
With Yammer for Android, work gets done anywhere. You can contribute and collaborate with your team, even on the go.
- Collaborate openly with your team: share ideas, work together and iterate in real-time in Yammer groups, wherever you are.
- Connect with everyone: don’t let the org chart get in the way. Yammer brings together people who share the same goals across the whole company or organization, so fluid collaboration just happens.
- Stay connected: with Yammer for Android you're just a tap away from coworkers, information and conversations.
- Share photos and videos: snap a pic or capture a video, then easily share it with coworkers, regardless for file size.
- Get interactive notifications: get notified of important activity right when it happens – and take action right from the lock screen of your Android device.
- Work across languages barriers: bring down language silos in your organization with 25-language support in Yammer for Android – including integrated, on–the–fly message translation.
Presented by DU Apps Studio, DU Battery Saver is the simplest and easiest way to keep your Android phone working well when you need it, and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps, and overlooked device settings that shorten your battery life.
Upgrade to DU Battery Saver PRO, and get up to 70% battery power savings!
Highlights of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
★ Fast Battery Saver: Instantly find and solve battery problems with the “Optimize” button.
★ Simple Battery Saver: Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings.
★ Effective Battery Saver: Protect your battery with healthy charging to extend life of your battery.
★ Convenient Battery Saver: The home screen “Optimize” widget allows you to stop power consumptive background apps with one tap to boost battery life.
★ Easy & Powerful Battery Saver: Extend your Android battery life by up to 50% without charging.
★ Global Battery Saver: Supports Deutsch, Español, English, Française, Português, Português do Brasil, Pусский, Türk, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, العربية, ภาษาไทย, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, 한국의, 中文(简体), and 中文(繁體).
★ Adapts to You: Automatically save power and energy with DU Battery Saver’s Smart Power settings (requires DU Battery Saver PRO version).
Features and Benefits of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
► ACCURATE STATUS: See exactly how much battery charge you have left with a detailed analysis of your Android apps AND hardware;
► SMART PRE-SET MODES: Choose or customize a mode that fits your energy stage;
► ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZATION: Instantly find and fix battery power consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings;
► ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION: Manage background apps and phone hardware easily with the smart home screen widget;
► BETTER BATTERY DETAILS: View your phone’s battery power level by percentage or by time remaining;
► HEALTHY CHARGE STAGE MANAGER: Track and implement healthy charging practices in different stage s to keep your battery working its best;
Must-Have PRO Features of DU Battery Saver:
► INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING
► AUTO-CLEAR APPS
► CPU FREQUENCY (for rooted devices only)
“THE battery saving application that will increase the functionality of your phone like no other to ensure that your battery lasts longer, much longer.” – Mobiappsreview.com
“It really stands out from the crowd with its great ease of use and very powerful functionality.” – Androidappsreview.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What is healthy charge stage and how do I get a full charge?
A: Charge your battery when it’s lower than 20% stage, and continuously charge until the 3rd stage of the trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge or undercharge by charging in short bursts.
More questions about DU Battery Saver? Contact us at email@example.com,
Find us online:
Official website http://www.duapps.com ; Facebook page >>> http://facebook.com/duapps
http://google.com/+duapps ; http://twitter.com/duapps
JOIN our beta testing community and get first-hand news of DU Apps on:
Download our FREE Android optimizer & cleaner master DU Speed Booster at: http://goo.gl/fFqWox .
Everything you love about Fiverr is now available for Android. Buying & selling on Fiverr has never been as simple, fast and fun.
Find Gigs you love, anytime, anywhere. The Fiverr mobile experience gives you instant access to over 3 million awesome services, starting at $5. Choose from a community of talented, creative freelancers in 120 categories, from all over the world.
- Intuitive order flow that streamlines buying and selling.
- On the go inbox and notifications services. Communicate 24/7 to increase productivity
- Choose from over 3 million Gigs. Find whatever you're looking for quickly with our smart search and category navigation
- Never miss a message or order update again, with real-time push notifications
- Direct and instant access to sellers with user-generated feedback and quality ratings
- Increase efficiency and get things done on the go by delivering Gigs directly from the app.
- Create and edit Gigs, respond to customers in real time and adapt based on demand.
- Track the status of your Gigs, withdrawals and view revenues, allowing for complete control of your business, regardless of location
Download the Fiverr app for Android today and get all the Gigs you need—all in your pocket.
Like Fiverr on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Fiverr International Ltd.
Find USPS® Locations when you need to get to a Post Office™, Self-Service Kiosk (APC®) or collection box with an easy-to-filter locator. The USPS Mobile app uses your device’s GPS and map features to show your closest options, along with their Regular Hours, Special Hours and Last Collection Times, and provide mapped results with driving, walking, or transit directions.
Look up a ZIP Code™ for any U.S. address.
Calculate a Price to determine how much postage you will need when you ship a letter, card, large envelope, or package (limitations apply). Now you can choose retail or online pricing, add any extra services you need, and view the total, too.
Use the USPS Tracking™ tool to check the status of shipments sent using Priority Mail Express™, Certified Mail®, and certain other delivery services. You can give your shipment a nickname and save it in the app to easily keep tabs on your items.
Schedule a next-day pickup and have your Letter Carrier pick up Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express™, Global Express Guaranteed®, or Merchandise Returns shipments from your home or office during regular mail delivery.
Request Hold Mail Service while you’re away, and we’ll keep your mail at your local Post Office™ until you return.
Scan the barcode on shipping labels with your phone’s camera. The app recognizes the shipment and stores the label number, so you can stay on top of its status.
U.S. Postal Service® Web Site
Locale's advanced artificial intelligence manages settings automatically. For example: arrive at work and instantly your ringer silences, your wallpaper snaps to that scenic Caribbean photo, and Wi-Fi switches on. With Locale, never worry about your ringer going off accidentally again. Once you experience Locale's power and convenience, you'll never want to be without it. Set it and forget it!
Locale leverages patent pending artificial intelligence geofencing algorithms for instant location detection.
Configuring is simple—it just works! To create a geofence location, drag and drop the pin on the map, resize the radius using your finger, and Locale does the rest.
The best part? No battery drain. Locale's sophisticated sensor fusion technology combines accelerometer, cell, Wi-Fi, GPS, and other signals for optimal accuracy, performance, and battery life. During our extensive testing across dozens of popular Android devices, we found Locale's typical battery impact too small to even measure.
Locale manages more than your ringer. Along with built-in conditions (Battery, Calendar (Android 4.0+), Caller, Location, Orientation, Time) and built-in settings (Bluetooth, Display Brightness, Display Timeout, Ringtone, Volume, Media Volume, Shortcut, Wallpaper, Wi-Fi), Locale expands with an advanced plug-in architecture. Over 500 plug-ins for Locale exist on Google Play.
With Locale, you get what you pay for: Locale is fast, accurate, reliable, secure, and battle tested. We stand behind our app 100%. Have a question? Just ask!
Looking for troubleshooting information and tips about how to use Locale? Visit our website: http://www.244.am/support
Locale is tested and fully compatible with all of the latest Android versions (including Android 4.4 KitKat) and devices (including the Nexus 5, Galaxy S 4, and HTC One).
Locale won the grand prize of Google's Android Developer Challenge, because it is one of the coolest apps for Android and showcases what the Android platform can really do. This is what people are saying:
"I'm really taken with Locale. [...] The idea that I have an intelligent phone that configures itself depending on where I am is very powerful."
- Fred Wilson, principal of Union Square Ventures
"Locale has a lot going for it. It's easy to use, but has some advanced functionality under the hood. We have found the battery usage to be absolutely amazing. [...] We feel the level of polish and overall quality are more than commensurate with the asking price."
- Ryan Whitwam, Tested.com
One of the top 10 apps that best use location.
- Wired Magazine
One of the top 10 apps for your Droid.
- PCWorld Magazine
Note: Trustwave Mobile needs to be activated and linked to your account before it will work. You will receive an activation link as part of Trustwave's enrollment process.
Chat on IRC from anywhere, and never miss a message.
• Stay connected when you're on the move. No need to rely on constant data access, we keep your IRC connection running on our servers.
• Your entire chat history is fully synced to the cloud so you can catch up at your leisure.
• Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
• Upload and share files straight from your device.
• View and reply to highlights and private messages on Android Wear, Android Auto, Pebble, and Sony LiveView.
Join our #enterprise channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions so we can improve the app. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Twitter @irccloud
1. Multi-Factor Authentication allows you to secure your accounts with two-step verification. With two-step verification, you sign in using something you know (your password) and something you have (your mobile device).
When used with an account protected by Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, a push notification is sent to your mobile device to alert you of a pending two-factor verification request. Simply tap on the notification to launch the app and tap Verify to complete the verification. Alternatively, you may be prompted to enter the verification code displayed in the app. The app supports Azure Multi-Factor Authentication and other software tokens such as those used with Microsoft and Google accounts.
Getting Started: The easiest way to add an account is to scan a QR code presented by a system’s two-step verification enrollment page. Alternatively, you can enter an activation code and URL presented for Azure Multi-Factor Authentication enrollment or enter an account name and secret key presented by other systems. Multiple accounts and tokens are supported.
2. Work Account allows you to turn your Android phone or tablet into a trusted device and provide Single Sign-On (SSO) to company applications. Your IT administrator may require you to add a work account in order to access company resources. SSO lets you sign in once and automatically avail of signing in across all applications your company has made available to you.
Flowdock is your team inbox with chat. It replaces Skype, IM or IRC chat in your team's workflow and frees your mailbox from automated emails. With integrations to over 50 tools, you’ll always stay up-to-date with what your team is doing.
The Flowdock Android app lets you tap into your flows using your Android device. You can chat with your teams, browse your team inbox, upload images and keep up with discussions.
NOTE: To use the Flowdock app, you need to have a Flowdock account available at: http://www.flowdock.com
Flowdock integrates with your favorite tools, including Trello, Git & GitHub, Pivotal Tracker, Zendesk, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Capistrano, Heroku, Redmine, FogBugz, Basecamp, BitBucket, Kiln, Mercurial, Nagios, Pingdom, Hudson / Jenkins and many other project management, issue tracking, wiki, version control, monitoring, deployment & continuous integration systems and services.
For feedback, bug reports or feature suggestions, check out our Uservoice page at http://flowdock.uservoice.com
Users and the press love Vault:
★The most popular app with over 30 million users worldwide
★CTIA - “The Best App of CTIA by the Techlicious 2012 Best of CTIA Awards”
★PC Magazine - “PC Magazine Best Apps”
★Global Mobile Internet Conference App Space - “A top 50 app”
Top features of Vault
☆Photos & videos protection: All files will be stored in a safe place and can only be viewed in Vault after a numeric passcode is entered.
☆Contacts/SMS/Call logs protection: Allows users to create “private contacts”, whose messages and call logs will be hidden from the phone screen—Vault also hides all incoming message alerts and text messages from those contacts.
☆App Lock: Facebook, Wechat, Email, Skype, Line, Tango...Apps that you choose to lock will be protected with a password. Premium users can select an unlimited number of apps to lock, and also enable Camouflage App Lock which lets locked apps appear as if they have crashed.
Create a decoy vault to protect the real one. If someone insists on seeing the secrets stored in your Vault, just show them the “fake” one. Put photos that are ok for others to see in your fake Vault, and keep secret data protected in your real Vault.
Hide the Vault icon on the phone’s Home screen. When stealth mode is activated, the Vault icon will disappear and can be opened again by entering your password via the phone dial pad.
Snaps a picture of anyone who enters the wrong password in an attempt to access your Vault, without letting the intruder know. This feature requires an Android 2.3 (or higher) device with a front-facing camera.
Add a Facebook friend to your Vault and enjoy secure chats away from Facebook.
Back up your Vault files to NQ’s cloud space.
Arabic, Simplified Chinese, English, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese Brazil
About NQ Mobile:
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of consumer and enterprise mobile Internet services. NQ Mobile's portfolio of offerings includes mobile security, mobile search, mobile games & advertising for the consumer market and consulting, mobile platforms and mobility management services for the enterprise market. NQ Mobile maintains dual headquarters in Dallas, Texas, USA and Beijing, China. For more information on NQ Mobile, please visit http://www.nq.com.
Feel free to contact the NQ customer service at email@example.com with any questions or concerns you might have.
☆ “Purpose-built for Mobile IT”5600+ customers globally
☆ “Complete separation of corporate and personal” 260 + of Fortune 500 / Global 2000
☆ “More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate”
This is what users say about us:
“Amazing product”- Director, Information Technology
“Great technical depth, flexible solution, and a fantastic support team” - Client Technology Manager
“MobileIron has been very easy to work with, and accommodated every business need”- IT Project Manager
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your Android device:
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
Note: Mobile@Work works in conjunction with a MobileIron Core server deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
Note: Trustwave Mobile needs to be activated and linked to your account before it will work. You will receive an activation link as part of Trustwave's enrollment process.