This application works as a...
SQL Server Client (Microsoft SQL)
Sybase Client (ASE only)
- Full execution availability
- Quick keys [shortcuts]
- Save queries per connection
- History of queries executed
- Placeholders for dynamic saved queries
- Scrollable results with clipboard copy
- Basic SQL syntax highlighting
- Multiple ResultSet compatible
- Built in pagination
Request features or assistance at:
CAUTION: Use app with care. It does not have limitations on such commands as DROP, TRUNCATE, DELETE, etc. Anything you do will be done directly on the server. If you are not sure how, what, who, SQL is... this tool is probably not for you...
->Export to HTML and CSV
->Insert,Edit,Delete table rows on UI
->Zoom on Query Result
->All commands Supported by Mysql
->English and Spanish support for now
->Can backup and restore connections
->Can backup and restores queries
->Option to send exported file
Please send your feedbacks and errors to email email@example.com
keywords: MySQL Client,Database,Tools
Application allows you to save several database connection settings, application becomes simplicity connection through find saved database settings to connect easily.
Mobile SQL Client provides properties given in the below;
connect database server,manage data in connected database,create procedures,create triggers,show table data and definitions,enter query,show results,save entered query,load query,show all table in database,show sll procedures in database.
Besides these properties given in the above, Mobile SQL Client provides user limitation 50 row for query results table.This optional restrictions is changeable according to confirm more than 50 rows confirmation.
- lighttpd server v1.4.35 (SSL)
- nginx v1.7.3 (SSL)
- PHP v5.6.2 (SSL)
- MySQL v5.6.19
- msmtp v1.4.32
- Web Interface v1.2
- KSWEBFTP v1.0
- online customer support via e-mail or blog (www.kslabs.ru)
Your can enable Web Inerface in the KSWEB "Tools" menu.
Default login information:
MySQL host: localhost (or 127.0.0.1)
MySQL port: 3306
MySQL login "root" with empty password
Operating our application is very simple. In order to start the server you only need to run our application, select, if necessary, port and the root directory. By default, KSWEB contains a fully functional configuration file of the server, PHP and MySQL. However, if you want to change them, go to the server options and click on the item “External INI”. Configuration files will be moved to SD-card of your device at “…/sdcard/ksweb/conf/”.
Now you can run a DyDNS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SSH, PHP, MySQL and/or Remote Control server on your Android phone/tablet! The perfect suite for web developers or for turning your Android into a serious server! It even includes a remote control option to start/stop/add servers remotely and you can use the MySQL monitor to manager the MySQL server. This app allows for a trial period of 6 days.
Keep your web projects in your pocket and always available on the road with this complete web server!
★★Most complete app!★★
The app has even more functionality compared to other PHP and MySQL Server apps like KSWEB, PAW Server, Bit Web Server and AndroPHP!
★★No root required!★★
- PHP Server (includes PHPMyAdmin, PHPSysInfo and PHPFileManager)
- Lighttpd Server
- MySQL database server
- FTP Server
- SFTP Server
- FTPS Server
- SSH Server (with SCP support)
- Remote Control Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, DNS-O-Matic, ZoneEdit, ChangeIP
- MySQL Monitor
- Optional password login for the app
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP
- Use the WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob triggers to start / stop servers!
- Use notification rules to receive an SMS, email, etc on start, stop, etc.
- You can set a custom name, port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging, logging to file, start on boot per server. And if rooted you can set a port below the 1024 ports range.
- Widget support!
- Now you can remote control the app!
- General information about your device.
- Extensive logging (with support logging to files).
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
*Support for devices that use ARM & Intel processor*
This application is a web server application for android, include:
- LIGHTTPD as Web Server ,
- PHP as PHP Server ,
- MYSQL as MySQL Server ,
- PhpMyAdmin as MySQL Client , and
- MSMTP as SMTP Client
It all wrapped into one application called Bit Web Server. So easy to run on android device, just single click then you can run web dynamic scripts.
This application is specially designed for the mobile n tablet, so this application requires very small memory.
For running this application the first time after you download it from google play your internal memory in device requirements should not be less than 50MB. Because this application does not download any data on internet, all data is wrapped into a (apk). And this application can also be accessed from a computer network via wifi or tethering.
This application runs without an internet connection, requires internet only when first run to check the license, if you install the app from google play this otherwise licensed, then to run this application so it does not require internet access (OFFLINE Application).
BitWebServer can run a variety of CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, etc. Besides CMS can also run PHP frameworks like Code Igniter, YII, CakePHP, etc.
It is the same as WAMP or LAMP or XAMPP on your computer or laptop, but this is for android devices with lighttpd instead of apache.
Modules/extensions which compiled on PHP is:
- and more libraries like as freetype, jpeg, png, openssl, etc.
Storage Engine support on MySQL is:
*And If you get a bug, request feature, etc. Please sent to my email with detail description*
I thanks for all developer PHP, MySql, Lighttpd, PhpMyadmin, MSMTP, Busybox, and findicon.com
Fully integrated with Root Explorer. When browsing files in Root Explorer, selecting a database file automatically launches this app instead of the database viewer that is built into Root Explorer.
Non-root users can browse and edit databases on the SD card.
Data is displayed in a smooth scrollable grid and records can be filtered on any field value.
To quickly get to regularly accessed databases you can either add them to the bookmarks list or look on the recently accessed tab.
1) Support Oracle and Postgresql SQL dialects
2) Include demo scheme with prefilled tables (similar scott/tiger scheme in oracle)
3) Support export/import SQL queries in/from external storage file
4) Tables and views browser
- Network Tools
- My IP tool
- Device ID client
- BSOD helper
- BIOS BEEP codes
- BIOS Post codes
- RJ-45 helper
- Network Services List
- OS's tips
- MySQL CLI tips
- IT Problem Solver
- RAID info
- BIOS BEEP codes
- BIOS Post codes
- OSI model
...and other IT guy tools and tips.
This application was made by me for the younger members of our department and for my friends. I work as a system administrator, and I am very often asked to solve problems with computers, but lately I'm tired of all the answer to simple questions and decided to make an application to free my time.It will contain the answers to many questions asked by my colleagues, friends and family. The project is just beginning, but I promise that I will frequently update it, add interesting new tools and solutions.
With SQL Studio Lite you can:-
- Attach to multiple servers (although only one can be registered in the Lite version)
- Authenticate with SQL or Windows authentication
- View database tables, views, stored procedures, functions and users
- Execute SQL queries (although rows returned in a dataset is limited to 10 in the Lite version - this limitation can be removed through an in-app purchase)
- Export query results to CSV and then either open that CSV in any application on your Android device that supports it or print or email it
- Save queries you use on a regular basis
SQL Studio Lite connects to SQL Server natively and doesn't require anything installing on your servers. Supported SQL Server versions include:-
SQL Server 2000
SQL Server 2005
SQL Server 2008
SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2012
SQL Studio Lite is a cut down version of the full SQL Studio app for you to try free of charge. It is limited to only one SQL Server being registered at any one time, and will only return a maximum of 10 rows in any result set. The full SQL Studio app has no such limitations. The limitations in SQL Studio Lite can be removed using in-app purchasing.
Database Script Tool is a Code Generator. It can generate several types of code (DDL Scripts, Stored procedures, SQL Standard commands, Classes, and more).
Code generation can save you a considerable amount of money, reducing time of coding and debugging. Speed up your projects reducing human errors and avoiding repetitive tasks. Now you can focus on what matters most.
How does it work?
Design your database schema (database, tables, fields and relationships), then use the built-in generator to get the corresponding Script / Code. Finally, share or save the result as a file.
Design Databases (Schemas with tables, fields and relationships).
- DDL Scripts for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL-Server, Firebird and SQLite.
- Stored Procedures for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL-Server and Firebird.
- Standard SQL Commands (Select, Insert, Update and Delete).
- Model Classes for PHP, Java, C#, VB.Net, C++, Python, Delphi and ORMLite (Android).
Examine, share and save your results easily.
Support for 8 UI Languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian and Polish).
PRO features (available via In-App Purchase)
- Android DatabaseHelper and ORMLiteDatabaseHelper classes.
- Android (XML) Layout Forms.
- HTML / HTML5 Forms.
Every piece of Code / Script will be simple and feature-equivalent no matter what DBMS or Programming Language you choose. Descriptions will be included as comments when provided. Just keep in mind that some features such as generating Stored procedures or SQL Commands require that every table has an auto numeric field as primary key (attribute must be enabled) to work properly.
Do you need more features? Review our App and let us know how to improve!
Database Script Tool is not available in your native language? Help us translate it! It’s easy, just find us on http://ackuna.com/translate-/database-script-tool/ and contribute.
Internet: To feed Ads using Google AdMob.
In-App Purchases & Identity: To allow purchases inside the app (upgrade from LITE to PRO version).
Storage Write/Read: To enable Backup & Restore option. The result code can be saved as files.