- lighttpd server v1.4.34 (with SSL support)
- PHP v5.4.24 (with OpenSSL support)
- MySQL v5.1.62
- msmtp v1.4.31
- Web Interface v1.0b
- KSWEBFTP v1.0
- online customer support via e-mail or blog (www.kslabs.ru)
Your can enable Web Inerface in the KSWEB "Tools" menu.
Default login information:
MySQL host: localhost (or 127.0.0.1)
MySQL port: 3306
MySQL login "root" with empty password
Operating our application is very simple. In order to start the server you only need to run our application, select, if necessary, port and the root directory. By default, KSWEB contains a fully functional configuration file of the server, PHP and MySQL. However, if you want to change them, go to the server options and click on the item “External INI”. Configuration files will be moved to SD-card of your device at “…/sdcard/ksweb/conf/”.
Now you can run a DyDNS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SSH, PHP, MySQL and/or Remote Control server on your Android phone/tablet! The perfect suite for web developers or for turning your Android into a serious server! It even includes a remote control option to start/stop/add servers remotely and you can use the MySQL monitor to manager the MySQL server. This app allows for a trial period of 6 days.
Keep your web projects in your pocket and always available on the road with this complete web server!
★★Most complete app!★★
The app has even more functionality compared to other PHP and MySQL Server apps like KSWEB, PAW Server, Bit Web Server and AndroPHP!
★★No root required!★★
- PHP Server (includes PHPMyAdmin, PHPSysInfo and PHPFileManager)
- Lighttpd Server
- MySQL database server
- FTP Server
- SFTP Server
- FTPS Server
- SSH Server (with SCP support)
- Remote Control Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, DNS-O-Matic, ZoneEdit, ChangeIP
- MySQL Monitor
- Optional password login for the app
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP
- Use the WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob triggers to start / stop servers!
- Use notification rules to receive an SMS, email, etc on start, stop, etc.
- You can set a custom name, port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging, logging to file, start on boot per server. And if rooted you can set a port below the 1024 ports range.
- Widget support!
- Now you can remote control the app!
- General information about your device.
- Extensive logging (with support logging to files).
->Export to HTML and CSV
->Insert,Edit,Delete table rows on UI
->Zoom on Query Result
->All commands Supported by Mysql
->English and Spanish support for now
->Can backup and restore connections
->Can backup and restores queries
->Option to send exported file
Please send your feedbacks and errors to email email@example.com
keywords: MySQL Client,Database,Tools
- Browse, filter and edit data
- Edit Sql with an editor with syntax highlight support
- Export to SQL, CSV , XLS and JSON
- Connect to MySQL direct or using a SSH tunnel
- Very fast statement execution
- Optimized for tablets and phones with smaller screens
If you have found a bug or you have trouble setting up a connection, please contact us using our ticket system at http://support.schimpf.es/ . So far we manage to get everyone connected to his MySQL database!
PLEASE USE DEBIAN INSTED OF UBUNTU !!! (Support only for Debian, Ubuntu only for real advanced users).
The GUI is handled by "Linux Installer Advanced" version !
Please, if you encounter any issue, send a bug report. Click on console, wait 1mn for the console to appear, then Menu, Mail, and send.
This application will allow you to install a complete Debian distribution in your Android device. Based on chroot, it will perform a standard debootstrap and install a legacy Debian so that you can install, and run any classic Linux command, tool, daemon or service.
The package has few limitations; it is not restricted to Debian; we already offer the choice to use Ubuntu, and will add more distributions in close future. Each distribution is available in several tastes (stable, testing ...). It will not require to reboot; chroot is run inside Android. Installation can be done on any storage device, either on SD card, or inernal memory; no need to repartition any thing, run mkfs or fdisk. We do with what you let use. If you have almost nothing, the package will manage with almost nothing; if you can afford for a large ext4 partition on your SD card, the package will be happy to use it.
It will allow you to install all classic LAMP services like Apache, MySql, PHP, Samba, Netatalk, or just any classic Linux tool like vim, xterm, aterm, Abiword, Firefox, dillo, wget, cron, Perl, Python ... just everything.
Package utilisation will require a rooted device.
Reasons to install this package can not be listed. Just too many: want a cron daemon ? want to have gcc inside your phone ? want to recompile some kernel driver because the legacy Android driver for your Wi-Fi card has is bogus or limited ? want to use vim, or the real full featured desktop ls, ip, nmap, or top commands ? this package will give you all this for free, and much much more.
- an Android device based on some Linux kernel
- a rooted environment
- 300M free space
Only 50MiB to download for a basic Debian, and down to 180MiB space used if you select the Directory method.
Optionnal registration on our website, http://android.galoula.com/LinuxInstall/Register.php , will allow you to use advanced management features, and install package from within the application interface. You will not need to type any strange command in any terminal. And you will be able to make some services start automaticly at phone boot, and/or application start.
Online documentation: http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/
Quick installation guide: http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/QuickTutorial.html
The interface have been completely redesigned, and the English language have been rewritten. Any one who feels like translating is welcome to contact us. Even the French language part should be re-translated from English.
linux installer debian ubuntu gentoo knoppix android HTC samsung ssh LAMP apache lighttpd mysql php installation netatalk vim nano joe xterm aterm eterm screen
perl python php-cli ruby firefox iceweasel dillo rox-filer pidgin thunderbird icedove abiword nautillus epiphany prompt shell bash interface block loop distribution command emulator terminal xterm x xorg x.org terminal busybox shell debootstrap chroot tux penguin PC laptop make
*Powerful tool for MSSQL,Export or Show MSSQL storeprocedure or function source code,
Support: MSSQL Server,MySQL,PostgreSQL.
IF YOU NEED HELP SETTING UP THE APPLICATION, EMAIL ME
Database Tool allows users to easily view and query database tables. Use of this app requires the upload of a web services written in PHP to your server. This gives an extra layer of security since you will not be forced to allow remote connections to your database, like the other apps on the Android Market require.
This application does not directly allow you to query. Instead, it assembles queries based on your preferences. It allows you to sort and search columns. View the screenshots for more examples.
Based on the popularity of this app, I may come out with a professional version that allows for custom queries, which would be very useful when you need to join tables.
As of now, the Tool is only compatible with MySQL databases. There are plans for MSSQL compatibility in the future as well.
You can download the PHP code at : https://sites.google.com/site/jstn455/databaseviewer
Directions for getting the application to work are as follows:
Step 1: Download .zip or .tgz file from https://sites.google.com/site/jstn455/databaseviewer
Step 2: Extract the folder (unzip or tar -zxvf "filename.tgz")
Step 3: Transfer the directory via FTP client into your public html folder
Step 4: Confirm the web address through your browser. There should be a confirmation message.If you transferred the directory to the root public html file, it should be http://yoursite.com/mysql-tool
Step 5: Go into the settings.php file in a text editor and fill out lines 14-18
For $password, you could use any password you want. It does not have to be your database password, and as a precaution it should not be your database password.
Step 6: Download the Android application
Step 7: Add the database to your application. Match the password from your settings.php file to the password field in the application
If you prefer extra security, you can use also set up an htaccess authentication for the directory. The app will prompt you for your username and password.
Single Table viewing
Multiple column searching
Paginated Data view
Export to CSV
MySQL Database Viewing
- Microsoft SQL (MsSQL)
- Sybase (ASE)
* PostgreSQL has limited functionality due to the differences in structure versus other SQL servers. You may still do just about anything but certain features such as selecting tables and quick keys will not be supported with PostgreSQL. Planning on further integration with PostgreSQL.
- Full execution availability
- Quick keys [shortcuts]
- Save queries per connection
- History of queries executed
- Placeholders for dynamic saved queries
- Reconnect on disconnect
- Scrollable results with clipboard copy
- Built in pagination
★ REQUEST FEATURES ★
Request features or assistance at:
It doesn't take much effort to rate this application after a few uses so please do.
★ CAUTION ★ Use this tool with care. It does not have limitations on such commands as DROPing tables/database, TRUNCATE, etc. Anything you do will be done "live". If not sure how, what, who, SQL is... this tool is probably not for you...
With SQL Studio you can:-
- Attach to multiple servers
- Authenticate with SQL or Windows authentication
- View database tables, views, stored procedures, functions and users
- Execute SQL queries
- Export query results to CSV and then either open that CSV in any application on your Android device that supports it or print or email it
- Save queries you use on a regular basis
SQL Studio connects to SQL Server natively and doesn't require anything installing on your servers. Supported SQL Server versions include:-
SQL Server 2000
SQL Server 2005
SQL Server 2008
SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2012
We have lots of future features planned including syntax highlighting, full interface for creating/altering tables, security configuration and job management.
These will be provided in future updates free of charge.
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, DLNA, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP and Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
This app will work for 7 days after which you will need to buy the paid version. You can only add two servers in this version. Unfortunately we need to do this to support development.
★★Remote control support!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- Samba Server: won’t work on Windows.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permission for receiving and sending SMS is for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers automatically using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. If rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DLNA Server
- DNS Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit, etc
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin, PHPFileManager, etc)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SIP Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
I'm not sure about you, but when I'm developing I would sometimes like the ability to have a quick, simple way to access and poll my MySQL database. (Especially when testing!)
Naturally, as a developer, I decided to write a small android application to do just that! And here it is! MySQL NOW! For when you would like to access your MySQL database NOW.
* NOTES *
- Before even attempting to login, make sure you are on a safe and secure connection, and also that you have allowed remote access to your database.
- An example login: 192.168.1.100:3306
- This application does NOT baby you into learning and using MySQL. It is assumed the user is COMPETENT. (I am not liable for your query mistakes!) Error messages from MySQL are displayed immediately back to you. If you experience and EoF exception, your connection has most likely timed out. This is a security feature!
- You may disconnect / connect to another database / send a history of your queries and current output via the menu button.
More from developer
Also Supports Simplified and Traditional
Keywords: Money, money digging, digging money, readily accounting, personal finance, banking, supermoney, super-wealth, super, bookkeeping, billing, financial messaging, exchange, exchange rate, liquidity, fixed income, data backup, Taobao, Taobao transactions, transaction, property, and more books, reminders, phone costs, bank loan, credit card, wages, transfers, travel, lending, borrowing, restitution, Sina, microdisk, payroll inquiries, fast bookkeeping, lottery tickets, bookkeeping templates, Lucky, Lucky Cat, cut cake, readily, ready, jizhang, licai