Test your phone's speaker, headphones, subwoofers, speakers and amplifiers.
Test your hearing.
- Variable frequency tone generator
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality)
- 16bit PCM encoding (CD quality)
- Time span selectable
Extra features: Anti Mosquito and Dog Whistle (or Cat Whistle).
Anti-Mosquito: the ultrasonic Mosquito repellent generator emits a very unique high frequency sound (ultra sound) that most mosquitoes find distasteful and prevents you from getting bitten by mosquitoes.
Dog Whistle: train your dog to do tricks, train your dog to stop barking, or if there is a dog next door, use this app to make it silent.
If you're looking for an easy, intuitive way to create audio tones, look no further! Tone Generator Pro Free is the ad free version of Tone Generator Pro, allowing you to create high quality audio waveforms for free.
** Example Usage **
-Test audio equipment
-Verify headphone frequency range
-Create infrasound waves to drive larger speaks. Your own Android infrasound generator!
-Create high frequency sounds to annoy your friends
If you find this tool useful, buy Tone Generator Pro to support the developer!
As always, we love hearing from and implementing user ideas! Send us an email to let us know what's up!
The app is bilingual in German and English and has App2SD, where the app is very small.
It is possible to save the 5-tone combinations.
Now: Save as wav-File, register und use als ringtone!
If you have questions you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Test the bandwidth of your phone's speaker (or your ears...), create true uncorrelated noise.
Make sure to check out our Spectral View, RTA and other apps in the Market.
Bugs and comments to email@example.com
Play a tone, any tone. This app is basically two apps in one. One side is a simple DTMF tone generator, and the other side is produce-any-tone-you-want signal generator. You can hear what any frequency sounds like. The help screen in-app also provides the official frequencies for DTMF tones. When playing back recorded DTMF numbers, put your Android phone near the analog telephone's speaker so that you can dial through your PSTN (Public switched telephone network) phone.
1. DTMF specific tones.
2. Ability to save up to 4 DTMF tones for common use (and change playback time for tone and pause).
3. Proper playback for recorded numbers so that you can dial by clicking a single button.
4. Ability to play any tone in the second app page.
5. No permissions required! No ads!
6. Easy share if you like it!
7. Developer feedback.
Q: What are all the pause and play times?
A: By default, recorded playback transmits signaling rate of 93 ms per digit with 40 ms pause between tones. And, basic clicks on DTMF tones are 537 ms.
Q: What does DTMF stand for?
A: Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling.
Q: What is DTMF used for?
A: Telecommunication signalling over analog telephone lines, aka tone dialing.
Hi, my name is Danial Goodwin. I am a developer who creates many different applications. I love working on them, making them better, and providing features users didn't even know they wanted yet ;). But, unfortunately, I don't have time to keep updating every single one of them. The good news is that I love getting feedback <firstname.lastname@example.org> about my apps AND the more feedback I get about a particular app, the more likely I am to update it, especially if many users request the same feature. =]
More technical info:
DTMF Tone Generators allow Dual-Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) signaling which allows machine control remotely over standard telephone lines. Some HAM radio operators use this too.
DISCLAIMER: This app is not meant to be for everybody. Development work going into this app will be for the small percentage of people that do like it. ;)
If you have any questions, comments, or would like to see modifications/updates, please email me at email@example.com
Additionally these carrier signals can be AM, FM or PM modulated or swept in frequency. The modulations can be enabled on their own or in any combination.
The square and triangle signals have a duty-cycle that can be set from 1% to 99%.
The ArbGen app adds frequency resolutions below 1Hz, automatic and customized saving of all parameters and the arbitrary function generator.
Is easy to tune the instrument.
Various experiments with a wide band of frequencies is available.
Frequency setting: C, C #, D, D #, E, F, F #, G, G #, A, A #, B
Warning: This sound by the frequency of the sine wave is generated in real time. So the sound is very large.
(Not a wave file.)
Do not close your ears to the sound.
Required: Adobe Air
Leave your valuable feedback. (Web): http://goo.gl/YHv8C
Frequency: the newest and best-looking way to see what apps you use, how much you use them, and when you use them. See what apps you never use and uninstall them right from the app!
The Pro version includes:
✓ The background app-tracking process can start at boot instead of needing to start the app once your phone first boots up
✓ Change the app-tracking accuracy. By default, Frequency tracks your app usage every 30 seconds, but this can be raised or lowered. The more accurate you set the app usage accuracy, the more battery consumption the app uses
Along with the rest of the Frequency features:
✓ Holo Card UI design
✓ View all apps you have used in the timeframe, or all apps you have installed in the timeframe
✓ Show the amount of time you have used your apps Today, Last Week, Last Month, Last 3 Months, or All Time
✓ No-Show list for app usage that you don't want to show
★Frequency Pro has peaked at:★
• All apps → #37 in Top New Paid Apps
• Tools category → #2 in Top New Paid Apps
• Tools category → #16 in Top New Free Apps (Free version)
It can be used to measure your hearing range, as a mosquito repellent, to annoy your friends and as a dog whistle.
- Choose any frequency
3.2.3 Updates (language updates - help needed)
- change frequency while on
- app 2 SD for Froyo
- fixed clicking, less load on CPU for older phones
The arbitrary signals are built from basic mathematical functions and operations. All entered functions and options are automatically saved and recalled. Additionally they can be saved and recalled in user defined profiles.
The free FuncGen app has most of the same functionality except for the arbitrary signals and the save and restore functionality.
- Sine, square, triangle, sawtooth waves and linear, cubic, exponential sweeps and white, pink, blue noise.
- Rectangular, wedge and circular enclosures, sealed or ported, calculates dimensions given the material thickness, volume and port specs
Enclosure response graph
- Determine the relative gain of the enclosure, based on the T/S specs of the subwoofer.
- Gives values and schematics for crossovers given load and frequency (High, low, bandpass, narrow bandpass crossovers and Zobel filters).
Wire Gauge Calculator
- Automatically calculate length, load, gauge or number of runs by inputting 3 out of the 4. Also includes a list of wire specs for common gauges.
- Calculate the relative decibel level around the device.
(PLEASE NOTE: This is limited by the hardware. The microphone is designed for capturing voices (300-3400Hz). Outside this range, the microphone is not as responsive.)
Amplifier gains calculator
- Given the rated specs of your amplifier, you can properly set your line output to eliminate any clipping.
Ohm's Law Calculator and Common Equations
- Calculate Voltage, Amperage, Wattage or Resistance by inputting 2 of the 4. Includes most common equations for car audio (components in circuits, area and volume of shapes, enclosure specs, waves, etc)
Resistor value finder
- A visual tool to calculate the resistor value given the resistor band
LED resistor calculator
- Find the correct resistor for an LED to run on any voltage circuit
Speaker wiring calculator
- Find the final load of any series/parallel speaker circuit, given the voice coils and impedance. Wiring diagrams for most common setups.
You need to dial number then press the button "Dial"
1. Dial the number
2. Put your smartphone near the microphone of your phone then press "Dial"
If it doesn't work, plug earphone on your smartphone, put an earphone near of the microphone and press "Dial" again.
The Chakra Frequencies App LITE is designed to give people an app that has ALL the Solfeggio Frequencies into one app. Also without the need of WiFi or G3 Internet.
You need to plugin the headphones or plug the phone/tablet into Stereo speakers for the best experience, but make sure you always, ALWAYS turn OFF the equalizer so their is no distortion. If you leave the equalizer on make sure you tune it properly so you don't hurt your ears.
This goes for your phone/tablet as well, so never use these frequencies if your equalizer is on, to check - go to your sound settings or multimedia settings and turn off all sound enhancement options that may cause distortion.
Also this app does not GPS you, spam you notifications, spyware etc, it is simply free with ads.
Go to http://bookofshadowsandlight.com for many more Spiritual/Pagan apps & Latest News!