Completing Boulder Transportation Surveys is now easier and faster than ever, directly from your iPhone or iPad. This voluntary and confidential survey of Boulder workers is being conducted by the City of Boulder. Data collected will be used to better understand travel behavior and support transportation planning.
• The objective of the survey is to understand the travel habits of Boulder’s workforce.
• Participation is available for workers in the city of Boulder, Colorado, USA.
• All data collected is confidential, handled and processed by National Research Center Inc. and the City of Boulder. Results are only reported at the group level.
• The City of Boulder will use this information for planning and improvement of the city’s transportation infrastructure, programs and services (bus routes, bike paths, streets and roads, etc.).
• Paperless participation helps reduce environmental impact.
Now it’s easier to understand how to use the app and answer the survey, as this release includes:
- Spanish version
- Welcome and initial explanation
- Tutorial that can be consulted at any time
- Notifications and reminders for relevant moments in the participation
- Ability to report if a trip was not accurately tracked
- Improved GPS accuracy
- Improved user interface