Completing the City of Boulder's Household Travel Survey is now easier and faster than ever, directly from your Android phone. This voluntary and confidential survey of City residents is being conducted by the National Research Center. Data collected will be used to better understand travel behavior and support transportation planning.
• The objective of the survey is to understand the travel habits of Boulder residents.
• Participation is available for residents in the city of Boulder, Colorado, USA.
• All data collected is confidential, handled and processed by the National Research Center. Results are only reported at the group level.
• The City of Boulder will use this information for planning and improvement of the city’s transportation infrastructure, programs and services (bus routes, bike paths, streets and roads, etc.).
• Paperless participation helps reduce environmental impact.