Completing Fort Collins Employee Survey is now easier and faster than ever, directly from your Android phone. This voluntary and confidential survey of Fort Collins workers is being conducted by the City of of Fort Collins. Data collected will be used to better understand travel behavior and support transportation planning.
• The objective of the survey is to understand the travel habits of Fort Collin's workforce.
• Participation is available for workers in the city of Fort Collins, Colorado, USA.
• All data collected is confidential, handled and processed by National Research Center Inc. and the City of Fort Collins. Results are only reported at the group level.
• The City of Fort Collins will use this information for planning and improvement of the city’s transportation infrastructure, programs and services (bus routes, bike paths, streets and roads, etc.).
• Paperless participation helps reduce environmental impact.
Now it’s easier to understand how to use the app and answer the survey, as this release includes:
- Welcome and initial explanation
- Tutorial that can be consulted at any time
- Notifications and reminders for relevant moments in the participation
- Ability to report if a trip was not accurately tracked
- Improved GPS accuracy
- Improved user interface