We have created an app that allows you to access all the great content on http://www.thebluealliance.com on your Android device. You can keep up to date with live events, see what teams are competing when, or look back at the vast archive of historical match data and videos. The Blue Alliance Android app is the perfect companion for anybody looking to have the most up to date information about FRC competitions.
Are you a developer? Check out the source on GitHub and start contributing today!
Want bleeding edge updates? Join our beta community and opt-into the program to help us test new features!
The app currently just has the 2013 IRI team list, ready for Saturday afternoon!
If anyone has any private quesitons, comments, or bug reports, feel free talk to me at the 2013 IRI (I will be volunteering as the IRI video archiver), or email me (kenavt at gmail dot com).
Want bleeding edge updates? Join the beta google group and follow the instructions listed on the page! https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/frc-krawler-beta-testing
Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://www.team2052.com/frckrawler/
For industrial tourists :
- Demo 3D robot cell with CNC: Demo (only 1 click and watch!)
- Basics of robotics: Learning (only 1 then Click Next)
For those who want to learn:
Robot control joystick
- Robot trajectory with 2 points: This is the most important level to understand Interface
- Robot trajectory using the MoveJoint instruction
- Robot trajectory using the MoveLinear instruction
- Robotic Handling Application
- Trajectory robot with obstacles to avoid
- Robotic Paint Application
- Magic Slate (Draw Mode): you can use with joysticks and export your drawings by email (no programming required)
- If you have problem with this application, you can contact me by mail on email@example.com
Help-me to improve this application with your suggestion !
In this app we have included all the features of the microcontroller. You do not need any previous knowledge of coding microcontroller. You just need to start from the first tutorial and go with it. At the end you will become an expert microcontroller programmer. The features of this app are given below:
• Starts from project creation
• Brief description from top to bottom
• Screenshot for every step
• Every function of the code is described
• Do not need to read datasheet in detail
• PC to microcontroller communication (USART)
It is the most user friendly microcontroller tutorial ever made. Just use it and be an expert on the microcontroller. Good luck .
Please look forward to interacting with even more iconic NASA missions in future updates!
This app requires a camera.
You will be able to check out all the latest news about Robotics as it happens and have full access to all the social media updates around.
The beauty of this App is that it brings multiple sources of information together in one place that you can have access to, day or night. The news and information is updated on a daily basis and you will have access to 3 different blog feeds! Never miss any Robotics launch and keep on the cutting edge of this subject.
The App has great features such as: Videos and Photo’s to help increase your knowledge in this area. This App is completely FREE and has access to both Fun and serious information giving you the perfect balance.
Why not try it out today and get access to all you need to know on Robotics.
If you have any suggestions to include in the App please email me as this is always welcome.
In 6 weeks, this team of three students went from being addicted to using apps, to being addicted to creating them. Download the X-Cats 2014 Robot App and find out what the team has in store for this year’s FIRST Robotics competition.
Team 610's Coyote Connection app was developed by Adam Murai and Gorav Menon.
We are glad to inform you all that this is our official app.
Our problems are created by people all over the world, including olympiad champions and university professors. Learn from others how to solve problems by engaging in a vibrant community of students, educators, and enthusiasts.
- Train in specific areas with thousands of practice problems in topics and tests including Basic Math, Algebra, Calculus, Geometry, SAT, JEE, Physics, Computer Science, and Quantitative Finance
- Browse and solve beautiful and challenging problems.
- Participate in and learn from a supportive community. Find and follow like-minded people.
- Free test prep for a variety of exams and competitions.
Brilliant requires Android version 4.0+.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Brilliant on the web at https://brilliant.org
Requires VEX Tournament Manager Version 2.0.4812 or newer. Please consult the Event Manager User Guide in the Tournament Manager installation for full instructions on how to configure and use the app.