A unique tool for waste experts, decision makers, NGOs, academics and citizens who seek to access worldwide waste management data fast and easy.
Waste Atlas is a crowdsourcing free access map that visualizes municipal solid waste management data across the world for comparison and benchmarking purposes. For the first time waste management indicators (such as collection coverage or rate of unsound disposal) are correlated with other indicators, such as HDI and GNI per capita, for so many countries.
Users can benefit from Waste Atlas app functions by:
•Accessing social, economic and waste data of 164 countries around the world
•Viewing unique Global Correlation Charts and Maps for comparison and benchmarking purposes
•Utilizing it as a tool for decision making or designing purposes
•Identifying areas of research and studies to ameliorate current inadequate waste management situation.
* Offline Waste Map
* Dynamic Global Charts & Indicator Charts
* Dynamic Maps (Country Visualizations)
Waste Atlas is made with the contribution of scientists from different countries and the utilization of published data. Use the app and submit your waste management data. Any contribution is more than welcomed.
More detailed information about Waste Atlas can be accessed at www.atlas.d-waste.com
A unique application for all those who want to decide which Mechanical Biological Treatment (MBT) technology suits their needs.
Insert the quantity and composition of waste and examine different MBT scenarios.
• Direct access to MBT mass balances
• input waste quantities & composition
• results customized in users entry
• several types of MBT facilities to choose from
• visualization of the process with detailed flow diagrams
• quantity of produced products
• reference scenarios in real cities data