However, you cannot copy a tweet that is protected.
※ the author of this plug-in, and like someone else is the author of twicca. Please do not be like the authors of twicca a query about this plugin.
* Multiple Twitter Accounts – Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Facebook – Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
* Notifications – Get notified of new tweets, mentions, messages, or by specific user. Notifications are expandable and actionable on Android 4.1+
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters, effects and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Zip annoying tweeters or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – multiple widgets, including one that is scrollable and sizeable (Android 3.0+)!
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful themes
* Sync between devices – Keep your place in the timeline across multiple devices and web using TweetCaster.com
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – How Twitter search was meant to be! Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or all of Twitter.
* Smart Lists – The best way to use Twitter Lists, including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally of stats includes Most Retweeted, Most Mentioned, Most Favorited, & many more
* Photo previews – View previews and open photos from most image services, including Instagram
* Speak Tweets – Tap microphone on New Tweet screen to speak instead of typing
* Schedule Tweets – Compose a tweet and send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to read/view later using Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Tweets are streaming in real-time when connect via WiFi
* Readability – View links in Readability mode for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Code Tweets –Color code your Tweets and mentions
* Long Tweets – Use Twitlonger to tweet over 140 characters
* Who to Follow – Suggests people to follow
What People are Saying:
“Nicely designed… Colorful but clean.” – CNET
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is the best Twitter app I've found. Very easy to use and very beautiful.” – Che, TweetCaster User (v6.8)
If so, prepare yourself for a gorging of Twitter fuelled, Ice Cream Sandwich inspired goodness!
Some notable features of Tweet Lanes:
✓ The native Android ICS styling has been shamelessly applied to Tweet Lanes, which makes for the most beautiful Twitter client available on Android.
✓ Designed and engineered to adhere strictly to the Android Design guidelines.
✓ Fully embraces the Android swipe controls.
✓ VolScroll™ - Use the hardware volume buttons to quickly navigate your feed. Very handy on larger phones such as the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy S3!
✓ Interact with multiple tweets at the same time using multiple selection. Very handy for replying to multiple people in a single tweet or blocking spammers.
✓ Multiple account support.
✓ Automatically preview images and videos in your feed.
✓ Get ready for a new means of tweeting. There's no 'New Tweet' button here. Instead, the ever present Context Tweet Box will serve all your tweet-creation needs.
✓ The Twitter client Android power-tweeters have been craving.
✓ 100% open source on GitHub!
It work from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and other Google Reader app. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
When you find something to share, simply add it to your Buffer queue. Buffer will schedule tweets to Twitter, Facebook posts or LinkedIn updates spaced out over the day.
You will get the best results by sharing on Facebook and Twitter for Android. Different to normal news apps and social share apps, Buffer gives you Twitter analytics and Facebook insights with clicks, retweets, likes, comments and more. We'll schedule Tweets and updates hassle free for you.
*SOCIAL APPS & NEWS READING APP INTEGRATIONS*
When you read an article, use Android's Share menu and choose "Add to Buffer" to post to Facebook and Twitter for Android. The best free Twitter apps to use with Buffer:
-Twitter app (official)
-Tweetcaster (TweetCaster comes with direct Buffer integration)
-Tweetings (Tweetings comes with direct Buffer integration)
-TweetDeck: (Easily Buffer replies from TweetDeck though Buffer)
-UberSocial: Easily Buffer updates from UberSocial as retweets. UberSocial and Buffer are one of the most powerful combination tools)
-Plume (especially Plume's great sharing menu)
-Seesmic (also checkout Seesmic's other social integrations)
With Buffer you will get Twitter analytics through sharing. It's the most efficient social sharing apps to post to facebook and Twitter.
Buffer works well to post to Facebook and Twitter from read later & news apps, most notably read later service Pocket & Instapaper, Zite, Hooha, Twicca, Plume, Flipboard, Pulse News, Google Currents, Taptu, Evernote, Feedly and more:
- Flipboard: Any article you read in Flipboard can be added to your Buffer via the share menu in the top right.
- Pulse News: Browse through top feeds in Pulse News and share efficiently by adding to your Buffer.
- Evernote: Everything you save to Evernote can easily be shared to Buffer.
- Feedly and gReader: The top Google Reader app Feedly and gReader let you share at the best time to Twitter and Facebook. Feedly also comes with direct Buffer integration on the iPhone and gReader soon.
-Google Currents, Zite and Taptu: These intelligent news readers let you add to Buffer and share intelligently at the same time, especially with Zite and Taptu.
- Instapaper & Pocket: Save articles to read later apps & improve your social networking by sharing effortlessly with Buffer from Pocket and Instapaper (This works also through Plume,Twicca, Seesmic , UberSocial, Tweetcaster, Twitdroyd).
> Can you use Buffer to post to Facebook and Twitter with multiple accounts?
Yes. You can connect multiple social accounts. Just go to the accounts section and choose “connect account”. This is a great way to have a complimentary Twitter app, Facebook app or LinkedIn app.
> Can I use Buffer as my Facebook app or Twitter app for posting in China?
Yes, you can make Buffer part of your Facebook apps or Twitter apps that have access to your social accounts in China. We've received great feedback from our users in China.
> Can you schedule individual Twitter tweets and Facebook posts with Buffer like you can with other Twitter apps like Hootsuite & TweetDeck?
No, Buffer is different to normal scheduling like with other free Twitter Apps Hootsuite & TweetDeck. Unlike Hootsuite & TweetDeck, with Buffer you don't need to select the date and time for every update. Just choose “add to Buffer” and you are set to have another update scheduled. Buffer is also directly integrated with Tweetcaster.
Sign up for Buffer for free: http://bufferapp.com.
More from developer
- True Push Notifications! Runs over 3G or WiFi for mentions, Direct Messages, when you get a new follower, when you are retweeted, etc. You don't even need the app open! We don't keep connections open to Twitter on your device, our push servers do all the hard work
"The most customizable Twitter client for Android?" - Lifehacker
"This is simply one of the absolute best Twitter clients out there today, period." - Makeuseof
"Tweetings: Best Twitter app for Nexus 7 (and maybe any platform)" - ZDNet
- Switch between beautiful, animated, Card UI and list style timelines
- Large screen support with panes
- TweetMarker & Tweetings Cloud Timeline Sync support
- Stream Tweets over WiFi... let the tweets flow, no need to refresh your main timelines again
- Manage multiple accounts
- Inline image previews
- Choice of three themes, light and dark theme, even automatically switch based on the time of day!
- Optional transparent background, view your wallpaper through the app!
- Navigate timeline using volume keys (optional)
- User photo timelines
- Choose standard, light or condensed fonts (JellyBean and higher)
- Translate tweets
- Shorten links with a variety of providers, including bit.ly, twtn.gs and goo.gl
- List support
- Mute twitter users, words or applications
- View conversations inline
- Change timeline text size
- Enable or disable retweets on a user by user basis
- Pull to refresh
- Optional tappable timeline links
- Supports posting to TwitLonger and inline expansion
- Uploading pic.twitter.com images as well as Img.ly, TwitPic and yFrog
- Can be configured to automatically resend failed tweets
- Split long tweets into multiple shorter tweets
- Schedule tweets: write a tweet, set a time and a date and then just wait. Configure for your device to send them on your behalf or remotely where your device doesn't even need to be turned on!
- Compose username & hashtag autocomplete
- Add tweets to Buffer (see http://bufferapp.com)
- Saved Searches
- View tweeting user's nearby on a map
- Local Trends
- Delete your own tweets
- Post or share conversation threads using Storify
- Automatic timeline gap detection, and if that fails manually add gaps yourself
- Load gaps in the timeline above or below the gap position, with the option to automatically fill gaps for you
- Multi-window support for compatible devices (such as Galaxy Note 2&3)
- Photo editing available as a free downloadable extension
- Integration as a DashClock extension
- Timeline widget
- Stack widget
- 4x1 shortcut widget
Tweetings is open source, more information here http://tweetings.net/android/source/
Giving you features not available in many email clients on Android, such as:
- Rich Text composing of emails with bold, italic, colors, links, etc
- Pull to refresh
- Customisable notifications
- Support for IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 over WebDav
- Support for Push IMAP servers, known as P-IMAP or IMAP Idle for services that support it e.g. GMail. With a supported IMAP server your notifications will appear immediately
- Multiple identities
- Contact auto-complete
- Add attachments, including photos from Gallery or Camera
- Support for the DashClock extension
- Ability to limit the automatic download size on refresh
and much, much more.
Pigeon is a free email client limited to a single account, upgrade now to Pigeon Pro to remove account restrictions, a dark theme, Jelly Bean expandable notifications and no adverts!
Download our free photo editing extension to apply effects and edit your photos before sending them in your emails.
Pigeon is based on the open source K-9.
You must install the free Pigeon email client first! When upgrading you won't loose any of your settings or need to add your accounts again!
Additional features include
- No restrictions on the number of accounts
- No advertising
- A dark theme
- JellyBean expandable notifications
In Pigeon after attaching an image from the Gallery or Camera, simply tap on the attachment to load the editor
We've included all the features you'd expect:
+ One-tap auto enhance
+ Gorgeous photo effects and frames
+ Fun stickers
+ Color balance
+ Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo
+ Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
+ Sharpen and blur
+ Color temperature ("Warmth")
+ Draw and add text
+ Create your own memes
+ Cosmetic tools: fix redeye, remove blemishes and whiten teeth