DxCodeMapper is a free application from DxID that allows you to browse, search, and convert ICD-9 and ICD-10 diagnosis codes in accordance with CMS's established General Equivalence Mapping (GEM) methodology.
• Provides a topical browsing interface for all codes.
• A flexible and fast user interface makes exploring diagnosis codes a breeze.
• Unlike many other apps, allows bi-directional conversion between ICD-9 and ICD-10.
• Enables powerful searching on codes and descriptions, even using partial words — if you type 'diab comp' when searching for diabetes with complications, you will get all of the possible options, in both diagnosis code sets, simultaneously.
• Unlike many other apps, all descriptions are complete (using CMS official descriptions), and the app shows results sets that aren't truncated.
• Provides a complete and accurate view of all GEM combination sets for each diagnosis mapping in a clear presentation style.
• Includes both forward and reverse GEMs, providing the most complete view of applicable GEM mappings.
• Diagnoses that are included in the CMS-HCC model are identified.
• It is easy to modify your search even after you have drilled down deeply into the results; simply tap on the "Find" icon to go back to where you were.
• Can be used online or offline.
DxID provides Medicare Advantage plans and PACE organizations with enhanced expertise in risk management, HCC identification, diagnostic profiling and reporting.