Organize your recipes in categories, add as many new recipes as you like, and mark as favorite your most frequently used, in order to have quick access.
You can enable at the same time as many timers as you like.
Customize the way you are notified when a timer expires.
The application runs in background so you can do whatever you like while your timers run.
Notice: The pre-installed recipes' times are only provided as samples. Please adjust them to your own needs.
Keywords: cook timer, food timer, cooking, chef, kitchen, kitchen timer, cook stopwatch, stopwatch, chef stopwatch, timer
- Ingredient Flour, Sugar and Butter
- Temperature Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Liquid Ounces and Liters
- Possibility to enter cups in fraction
Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our ability to serve you and other users of this app.
- Set the time that you want the food to be ready at, and the Ultimate Cook Timer will tell you when you need to start cooking the first item.
- Unlimited number of items can be added.
- Save the timings for your favourite meals.
- Save your favourite individual food timings.
- Save a descriptive comment or temperature with an item.
- Easy to use - three buttons: add item, start, stop.
- Vibrates & notifies you when it’s time to start cooking an item.
Caractéristiques de l’appli de cuisinier Minuteur De Cuisine:
-Minuteur commode et utile;
-Bon outil pour ceux qui oublient souvent;
Avec le Minuteur De Cuisine, vous vous souviendrez des vos gâteaux en temps et en heure!
• Fahrenheit – Celsius ; Celsius – Fahrenheit
• Pound - Kilogram ; Kilogram – Pound
• Ounce - Gram ; Gram – Ounce
• Pound - Ounce ; Ounce – Pound
• Kilogram - Gram ; Gram – Kilogram
• Pound - Gram ; Gram – Pound
• Ounce - Kilogram ; Kilogram – Ounce
• Gallon - Liter ; Liter – Gallon
• Pint - Liter ; Liter – Pint
• Fluid Ounce - Liter ; Liter – Fluid Ounce
• Gallon - Milliliters ; Milliliters – Gallon
• Pint - Milliliter ; Milliliter – Pint
• Fluid Ounce - Milliliter ; Milliliter – Fluid Ounce
• Gallon - Pint ; Pint – Gallon
• Gallon – Fluid Ounce ; Fluid Ounce – Gallon
• Pint – Fluid Ounce ; Fluid Ounce – Pint
• Liter - Milliliter ; Milliliter – Liter
• Teaspoon - Tablespoon ; Tablespoon – Teaspoon
• Teaspoon - Cup ; Cup – Teaspoon
• Tablespoon – Cup ; Cup - Tablespoon
• Teaspoon – Fluid Ounce ; Fluid Ounce – Teaspoon
• Tablespoon - Fluid Ounce ; Fluid Ounce – Tablespoon
• Fluid Ounce – Cup ; Cup - Fluid Ounce
• Teaspoon – Milliliter ; Milliliter – Teaspoon
• Tablespoon - Milliliter; Milliliter – Tablespoon
• Milliliter – Cup ; Cup - Milliliter
• Teaspoon – Ounce ; Ounce – Teaspoon
• Tablespoon - Ounce ; Ounce – Tablespoon
•;Cup - Ounce - Ounce – Cup
• Teaspoon - Gram ; Gram – Teaspoon
• Tablespoon - Gram; Gram – Tablespoon
• Cup - Gram : Gram – Cup
List of product included :
Almonds: ground, slices, whole
Chocolate: chips, powder
Flour: all purpose, potato, rice
Sugar: granulated, powdered
More from developer
Now includes a Poomsae Scorer!!
* Seperate Round timer, Rest period timer, and Injury timer
* Now has a simple and advanced scorer options
* Scoring for both opponents
* About screen with information about app.
* About screen contains World Taekwondo Federation rules of sparring.
* Text description for each of the steps in each of the Taeguek forms, Black Belt forms through 4th Dan, and the Palgwae forms.
* All forms directions can be read to you through text to speech.
* The Simple interface is the same scorer you have been using.
* The Advanced interface allows for deductions and warnings.
* Referee Hand signal guide.
* Now includes a Poomsae Scorer!
* Tournament tracker to help you keep track of your players poomsae scores.
This free app is ads supported.
The pro version is now available and gives more features with no ads. Pro contains rules for Olympic style sparring and closely follows the World Taekwondo federation rules for sparring and scoring. The pro version also gives better landscape support and support for larger screens.
If you have a request for a feature or any trouble with the app, please email me and we will see what we can do.
Lanugages: English, Spanish, French, Korean, Indonesian
** Features **
* Local high scores so you can keep track of how you are progressing.
* Global high scores so you can compete with your students using OpenFeint for leaderboards.
* Each rank has a seperate leaderboard so that your students can see where they stand around the world.
* As you go up in rank, you have to remember everything because each rank contains all of the questions from the ranks below it.
* Added Achievements for each belt rank for you to earn.
* Added a test mode so you can test your knowledge.
To date we have added 426 questions that cover 8th Keup to 1st Keup.
Coming soon - Add the ability to add a friends list, more ranks and questions.
I hope that this app will help others as well to learn the terms that they may need.
* Hachikyu (8th) terms
* Shichikyu (7th) terms
* Tracking of high scores using OpenFeint.
* Test mode
* Achievements through OpenFeint
* Terms for Rokkyu (6th)
* Requirements for Tae Kwon Do.
* Tae Kwon Do sparring scorer (Which can also be found as a seperate app).
* Directions for Poomsae with a button that will have the app read the directions to you.
* Referee hand signals for TKD sparring matches.
* History of Tae Kwon Do
* Requirements for Judo up to NiKyu.
This version is ad supported. A paid version without ads is coming soon.
Now you can also post the results of a match to your Facebook account.
It is also a great training tool. The app now has a section for Forms with a text to speech feature that will read the poomsae to you step by step.
- Seperate timers for the match, rest, and injury periods.
- Scoring for both players in the match
- Korean language selection for commands and scoring
- Large screen size support
- seperate layouts for protrait and landscape modes
- help system for rules of sparring matches
- help content includes rules and details for Olympic style sparring.
- Sudden Death round option if the score is tied.
- Step-by-step directions for all of the Taeguek forms, Black belt forms up to 4th Dan, the first two of the Palgwae forms (more to be added soon.)
- Referee hand signals as defined by the World Taekwondo Federation.
- Facebook intergration so that you can post the results of a match to your facebook account.
- Includes both Free and Pro Scoring interfaces.
- Pro interface follows the World Taekwondo Federation rules.
- Poomsae section now has a text to speech section so now you can have the app read the poomsae to you as you do it.
- We now have a Poomsae Scorer as well that follows the WTF rules.
- Tournament Tracker to help you track your players scores during Poomsae competition.
If you have suggestions or comments, please feel free to email me at email@example.com and I will see what I can do.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Korean, Indonesian