A game implementation based on the game Cards against humanity. Play as a group of between three to eight people and create the most ridiculus sentence combinations you can think of!
The game is still in development and although it works you should still expect some bugs to be present. Since this is the first release most of them are expected to be fixed by the next release.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic License
Playing is easy:
1. A judge draws a call.
2. Players submit responses that match or complete the call.
3. The judge picks a favorite response.
4. Rinse and repeat.
Call and response decks are pulled from the http://www.cardcastgame.com API. Play with the most-popular decks or create your own.
Watch your personal cards on your mobile device and display the community cards on the large screen (or tablet).
No physical chips or cards are required.
♥ You can play with your iOS friends - just click "Add Players" and share the link with them.
♠ You don't have to use Chromecast - you can display the community cards on a tablet or a PC.
♦ You can only play this game with your friends - You cannot play against the computer or random people on the internet.
UNO, the world's most beloved card game, introduces a brand-new free social experience!
Playing UNO with friends, family, and the millions of fans worldwide has never been easier! Join one of the largest free online mobile gaming communities and enjoy an all-new free multiplayer experience, competitive leaderboards and fun customization options that let you shout "UNO!" on a whole new level!
√ Easy to learn, difficult to put down!
√ Create games and invite your friends to play!
√ Challenge millions of UNO fans worldwide!
√ Utilize Boosts & Super Boosts to diversify your strategy!
√ See how your card skills rank with leaderboards!
√ Compete in weekly contests to win rewards!
√ Customize your UNO game with backgrounds, card deck designs & special effects!
√ Play online multiplayer matches over 3G or Wi-Fi!
√ Connect using your free Facebook Connect account!
√ Connect via Google+ and play UNO with your Google+ friends!
UNO & Friends is free to download and play. You will collect virtual currencies called “Coins” and rarer “Tokens” as you play, which you can use to play games of UNO or buy in-game items. If you don’t have enough virtual currency to buy an item, or perform an action, you can choose to earn additional currency gradually over time as you play the game, or purchase additional virtual currency with real money. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $39.99. You can restrict in-app purchases by adjusting your User Controls in your Play Store settings.
Supported languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Arabic & Indonesian.
An additional download of 50 to 150 MB is required to play this game. Please note that the size of this required download may change without notice.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to a social network such as Facebook or Google+. Please note this connection is never compulsory to progress through the game.
This game may contain third-party advertisements that will redirect you to a third-party site.
For customer care matters please visit http://support.gameloft.com/
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
- The UNO™ video game reproduces the classic game’s identity. All your favorites cards are here: Skip, Reverse, and more!
- Intuitive controls: simply drag & drop cards using your finger on the screen and be the first to get rid of all your cards.
- Customize your game with varied rules including 7-0 and Jump-In.
- Enjoy a unique multiplayer mode!* Play online 24/7 (Wi-Fi) or locally with your friends (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection).
- Take on increasingly difficult challenges in Tournament Mode.
Online multiplayer mode available for high-end phones:
Acer Iconia Tab A500
HTC Desire HD (001HT)
HTC Desire HD (Ace)
HTC Desire S
HTC Desire Z (G2, Vision)
HTC Evo 4G
HTC Evo Shift 4G
HTC Evo 3D
HTC Incredible 2
HTC Incredible S
HTC Inspire 4G
HTC MyTouch 4G
HTC Thunderbolt 4G
LG P990 Optimus 2X (Star)
LG P999 (Star, G2x)
LG Revolution VS910
LG Optimus 3D P920
LG Thrill 4G (P925)
Motorola Atrix 4G (MB860)
Motorola Cliq 2
Motorola Droid 2
Motorola Droid 3
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid X2
Motorola Milestone 2
Pantech IS06 SIRIUSU
Samsung Google Nexus S
Samsung Google Nexus S 4G
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v (P7100)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7510)
Samsung GT-i9000 (Galaxy S, i9000M, i9000B, i9000T)
Samsung GT-i9003 (Galaxy SL)
Samsung GT-i9100 (Galaxy S II)
Samsung GT-i9101 (Galaxy S II)
Samsung GT-i9103 (Galaxy R)
Samsung GT-P1000 (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000L (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000M (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000N (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000R (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000T (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SC-01C (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SC-02B (Galaxy S)
Samsung SCH-i400 (Continuum)
Samsung SCH-i500 (Showcase)
Samsung SCH-i500 (Fascinate, Galaxy S)
Samsung SCH-i510 (Droid Charge)
Samsung SCH-i800 (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SGH-i897 (Galaxy S, Captivate)
Samsung SGH-i997 (Infuse 4G)
Samsung SGH-T849 (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SGH-T959 (Vibrant
Samsung SPH-D700 (Epic 4G)
Samsung SPH-P100 (Galaxy Tab)
Sharp 005SH Galapagos
Sony-Ericsson SO-01C (Xperia Arc)
Sony-Ericsson XPERIA Arc
Sony-Ericsson Xperia Neo
Sony-Ericsson Xperia Play
Toshiba IS04 Regza
Toshiba T-01C Regza
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any problems you may have with this application.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
Floop the Pig! It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS! Play the game inspired by the Adventure Time episode, “Card Wars”! Summon creatures and cast spells to battle your way to victory.
Command an army of awesome warriors, including Husker Knights, Cool Dog, the Immortal Maize Walker, and even the Pig to destroy your opponent’s forces! Place towers and cast spells to unleash ultimo attacks.
Win all the wars! Collect new cards to customize your deck for each opponent. Level up your creatures, spells, and towers, or fuse them together to make your cards even more powerful.
HIGH STAKES BATTLES!
Think you’ve got what it takes to be crowned a Cool Guy, or will you end up drinking from the Dweeb cup? Start your own wars as Finn, Jake, BMO, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Flame Princess and more as you wind your way through the Land of Ooo!
This isn’t just any war of cards. It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS!
This game is available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish (Latin America), Brazilian Portuguese
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app includes the option for adults to unlock or buy additional in-game items with real money to enhance game play, ranging from $0.99 to $29.99 USD (or equivalent amount in the applicable regional currency). You may disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network & our partners.
• Easy and engaging, classic card game for all ages
• Flip the cards to reveal matching pairs; collect the most and win
• Fun photos of animals, food, space, sports, and many more
• Put your noodle to the test with bigger boards and challenging game modes
Challenges at Any Age
• Play up to 5 friends
• Swap mode – incorrect matches swap places on the board
• Scramble mode – cards on your phone reveal in a scrambled place on your TV
• Teach your kids colors and numbers
Ready, Set, Cast!
Play MemoryCast on your TV
Allows for up to six players and 56 cards
Requires a Chromecast or Nexus Player
Terms of Service
The Phase 10 card game is now in the Google Play Store! Play against your friends and complete your ten phases first, just make sure you don’t fall behind.
· The official Phase 10 App for Google Play
· * NEW * Multiplayer
· The full game is now completely free!
· High resolution graphics!
· 9 different opponents to choose from!
· Play easy, medium, or hard opponents!
Play one of the best-selling card games of all-time on the go! Fans of exciting and challenging card games have been playing Phase 10 for more than 30 years. Now you can take your game to the next phase anytime, anywhere!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
Achievements • Statistics • Game options • Smart AI • Frequent updates • Lots of happy players • Join now!
Euchre 3D is the premier free Euchre card game for smart phones and tablets and is now available on Android! Euchre 3D has been in development for years by a dedicated team and has seen countless new features, improvements, and bug fixes. It's fast, stable, always improving, and above all fun!
Top Features include:
* Smart AI partners and opponents to keep you challenged
* Live online multiplayer!
* Fast, smooth playing with different game speeds
* Realistic graphics - it feels just like sitting at a table!
* Game options, including Canadian Loner, Stick the Dealer, and more
* In-app help and feedback menu (let us know how we can improve)
* Frequent updates, improvements, and bug fixes
What players are saying:
★★★★★ "Absolutely love this game !!"
★★★★★ "Love it!! I am addicted!"
★★★★★ "My favorite. Great game. Just like the four handed with real people."
★★★★★ "Awesome! I love this game. Plays quick, plays fair, and is just tough enough to keep me coming back for more! Highly recommended for the Euchre fan!"
★★★★★ "Very addictive, and the AI is surprisingly realistic."
★★★★★ "Super easy to play. Best I have found."
You might kick-ass against strangers, but how will you stack up against your mom?
How about your best friend, high-school buddies or boss?
Poker Friends puts that question to the test, allowing you to start private tables and play against anyone, anywhere, at your own pace and with your own preferences.
Each player in the table gets a notification when it's their turn, and a night mode (10-hour time limit at night) assures players won't lose sleep over losing their turn).
★PRIVATE POKER GAMES – Invite-only Texas Hold'em tables, no strangers allowed!
★TURN-BASED WITH FRIENDS –Play throughout the day with your friends without having to be online at the same time!
★PLAY LIVE – Get real-time action on the live tables against over 2,000,0000 online opponents.
★FIND FRIENDS – Social features that let you meet and stay in touch with friends like never before.
★TRASH TALK – Trash talk your way to victory with the unique chat features!
★WEEKLY COMPETITION – Climb up divisions and ranks to win awesome prizes!
★MORE FREE CHIPS, MORE OFTEN – Collect FREE chips every four hours!
★HAND-O-METER – Always know your hand's strength, outs and potential.
★GUEST MODE – Rock the tables and play anonymously.
★PREFLOP SLOT™ – Hate your hand? Spin to get new cards!
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook ( http://on.fb.me/1BNvpd6 ) and on Twitter ( http://bit.ly/1NorOXn ).
- Easy options to sort your cards. Tap the Sort Hand button to sort by Rank, Suit or Meld or you can drag and drop the cards to sort them. Tap “Sort by” to change the sorting method. Auto will sort new cards into your hand automatically.
- 5 Unique Opponents to choose from.
- Play individual matches against your opponents or play a tournament to match your skills against each opponent in turn. See “Game Type” in the Options menu.
- Options for Sound, Deadwood count and more!
- Statistics to track your wins, scores, hand results and more. Filter by opponent and/or by date!
- Pick up an accidental discard if opponent has not acted yet.
- Rating system so you can measure your skills and track your progress.
- Strategy section in Help.
- Smooth gameplay.
- Hours of entertainment!
Gin Rummy is a terrific game that you're sure to enjoy.
* Ad Supported so we can continue to bring you great games for FREE. Permissions are needed for the ads.
** If your device uses the Android 1.5 operating system, you may experience problems with the game freezing or closing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this occurs.
1) How are the opponents unique?
Each opponent has different strategies and goal. The higher level opponents are more likely to knock, whereas the lower levels prefer to play for gin. Higher level opponents rarely pick up cards from the discard pile to avoid revealing their hand. And just like the real-life pros, the highest level opponents keep track of discards to know which cards are still “live”.
2) Do the opponents cheat?
Absolutely not! They don't get better cards, they can not see your hand. How would that be fun for you, our valued customer?
3) How are the cards dealt?
Cards are dealt randomly, just as if you were using a real deck.
4) So why am I not winning?
Gin Rummy is a complicated game. While easy to learn, it requires a lot of skill and strategy to master. Check out the “Strategy” section under Help for some valuable tips and tricks.
5) But sometimes the opponent knocks right away.
In any card game there is also a lot of luck. If you play for a while, you'll get your share of lucky hands too!
6) Why didn't my game download?
Occasionally there are glitches that interrupt a download and cause it to fail. Usually if you just try again it will work fine. If not, you may want to clear the Market cache by going to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Market -> Clear Cache AND Force Stop. Then retry the download. If that doesn't work, please send us an email at email@example.com.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, was the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS, and is now available for Android devices! Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
***For an ad-free version of Ascension, any purchase made in the game will remove ads. This includes all expansions and the Promo Packs.***
Find us on Facebook and Twitter! Playdek website: www.playdekgames.com
From Playdek, the award-winning iOS publisher and developer:
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Agricola(Golden Geek, 2013 – Boardgamegeek.com)
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
The application requires a Cast device (i.e. Chromecast).
PokerCast allows you and your friends to play a Texas Hold'em poker match with your smartphones and a TV. The poker table is shown on the television screen, and the players are able to see their cards and perform actions on individual phones.
Create the players, set the game informations (blinds and number of chips) and start a new game!
It's also possibile to create more than a player on each device: the device will then be in multiplayer mode, and will ask for the right player before each turn. Anyway if each device has only one player, the game will flow without interruptions. The number of players in each game must be between 2 and 10.
The TV screen will show the game progress with all the informations:
• Shared cards
• Player actions
• Player chips
• Player bets
• Hand winner
• Game winner
• Action Undo: the game actions (fold, check, call and raise) can be undone while in the time frame chosen in the device preferences.
• Messaging: every device connected to the Chromecast (even if it has no players) can send messages that will be shown on the TV screen.
• Change Game Parameters: the creator of the game can change the blinds amount.
The free version has a time limit of 10 minutes for each game: afterwards the game will automatically end.
The premium version can be purchased from the application itself.
At least one of the connected devices with players must have the premium version to cancel the time limit for all the players.
If you have suggestions or need help, contact us!
MyCastScreen is a custom home screen replacement application for Google Chromecast. It doesn't actually replace your home screen - as that's not possible (yet) - but you can cast this screen, close the app, and go on with your day. It remembers your settings and starts up with the previous session's settings so you won't have to update the options every time.
* Enter a zip code or city name to access local weather conditions and forecasts.
* Enter a location name to get a custom traffic map tailored to the location you searched for. You can enter a city name, postal code, even an address or intersection to specify which part of the map you'd like to see.
* Enter a custom RSS feed URL to see your personalized news feed tick by using a custom speed setting.
* Upload an image to the internet or copy the URL of a favorite wallpaper image and input the URL to enable the custom background image.
* All feeds/weather/traffic are updated every 15 minutes, custom settings for this are in the works.
* New: Youtube widget - you can enter the ID of a youtube video to have that video play continuously. Works well with longer music mixes. This widget is the most experimental and is known to be unreliable for some videos. If you have any feedback, please leave it at the google+ community link provided below.
* New: Website widget - you can enter a website URL to display that website in the frame. Works well with mobile websites, not very useful for normal web surfing as there is no way to control what you see.
* New: Slideshow widget - This only works with IMGUR albums at the moment, other image hosts will be coming soon. You can enter the album ID (usually 5-6 characters) and set a custom timer to have the photos in your album show up in any widget.
*** Note: These new widgets are considered experimental/beta, if you have any issues or feedback feel free to email my or leave a message in the MyCastScreen Google+ community, linked below.
* My Cast Screen Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/103059949501526685748
Coming Soon: Many awesome features, such as stock ticker, custom refresh times, extended weather forecast information, traffic for specific routes via google maps, and much more.
This is a project I started based on a simple idea I've had since the chromecast was released. I'm open to suggestions. If you'd like to submit a question you can do so here: http://goo.gl/chro3r