- Spirit Level (measuring instrument used to determine the slope of a surface with respect to a horizontal plane of reference)
- Battery Level (Easy way to view the exact battery level, battery temperature, battery voltage, battery status and battery health)
- Compass (This app is a tool to search bearings(azimuth) using the built-in magnetic sensors or gps)
- Torch (The app turns your camera flash into a flashlight. In addition, with a tap on the "Menu" provides additional functionality)
- Metronome (A versatile metronome with a very simple layout. Useful for the practice of music as well as physical exercise, putting practice, dance, and many other activities)
- Calculate angle for orientation parable (A tool for finding TV satellites and aligning satellite dishes)
- Speedometer (A tool to control your speed, along a path)
- Detector speed connection (Simple app that allows you to test the speed of your Internet connection in both download and upload)
- Sound Level Meter (Use the phone's microphone to measure the volume of sound in decibels (dB))
- Converter Binary-Decimal-Hexadecimal-Octal
- Task Killer
Keywords: Smart Compass, Sound Meter, Smart Ruler, Smart Measure, Speed Gun, Smart Dista, Vibration Meter, Smart Protract, Smart Distance, Smart Tools
Samsung Galaxy Ace
These phones are unsupported because of their crappy implementation of the Android camera API. Don't give this app a bad review. These are bugs with the phones themselves. I will try and release patches to work around these issues, but unfortunately I don't have access to all Android devices. Tester are welcome. E-mail me: email@example.com
Have you wandered how is your memory doing? It is not just about memory size. There is much more on memory than you can image. Check it out!
Before, I would only care for total memory and available memory. On android, just like on linux, there is much more on memory then what we are used to see on windows for instance. There is cache memory, Buffers, Active, Inactive and so on.
It is always good to know. It can be very handy for advanced users as well.
You can use it for all your outdoor activities whether you are flying, sailing, traveling or camping.
It comes with several different cool backgrounds and for compass dials.
Beautiful Compass is a must have application for people doing outdoor activities.
It main functions are:
* Voice Dictation.
* Copy directly to the clipboard.
* Share text to all the applications you have installed.
* Quickly Paste from Clipboard.
* Reading the input text by voice.
*Available on English and Spanish.
*It will speak the state of your device's battery
1. Random Number Generator: Generates a random number within the user-specified bounds as either a whole number or decimal.
2. Investment Interest Calculator: Calculates the return-on-investment for a given principal, rate, and time period.
3. Loan Interest Calculator: Calculates the monthly payment and total aggregate payment of a loan based on the amount, rate, and number of months to be paid over.
4. Quadratic Formula Solver: Solves for the root(s) of a quadratic equation given a, b, and c values.
5. Mirror: Displays the output from the front camera if available, or a black screen if not.
6. Flashlight: Displays a white screen with a toggle button used to control the camera's flash if available.
7. Bubble Level: Displays a graphical "bubble level" along with text that tells you the X and Y angles at which the device currently is.
8. Tip Calculator: Calculates the tip and final total including tip given an initial amount, tip percent, and the number of people it will be split amongst.
9. Stop Watch: A simple stop watch counting seconds up from 0 out to the hundredths of a second place.
10. Sale Price: Calculates the price of an item on sale after the discount given the initial price and the percent it is being discounted.
Quick Utilities is the latest addition to the Quick series by HMH Technology Labs to make your life more convenient.
*Quick unlock--- automatically bypasses the unlock slider when you turn on the screen. Customizable for phones with slideout keypad.
*In-call touchscreen lock--- if you experience face dialing/muting/hangup because your touchscreen wakes up during phone calls, enable the lock. You can unlock by trackball/camera button when you do need to use the screen in-call. Otherwise, touch input is blocked after the screen goes to sleep during a call.
*Incoming call prompt--- avoid the incoming call sliders by enabling onscreen or button based call accept & reject. It appears this does not work on the newly released android 2.3 gingerbread. I am working on figuring out if there is any fix.
Optional myLock widget can be placed on the home screen for quick toggle of quick unlock mode.
myLock utilities is open source and has been developed under constant feedback and popular request from the user community. If you want to donate we have a plus purchase available. If you want to complain see below.
Important usage tips:
*Disable quick unlock before using alarm (this is an issue on HTC sense devices).
*Remove any task killer app for best results. Task killer apps are obsolete as of android 2.0 and later since automatic memory management is now part of the main android operating system. I am not responsible for any problems encountered while running task killer apps.
*Not for use with secure pin, password, or pattern lockscreens. Only functional to quick unlock the basic slide lockscreen. As of android version 2.2 This is the case. Older myLock utility version had security functions, but there is no way to make it interact with security in the newest android updates.
*Sometimes apps that are more memory heavy can slightly slow the quick unlock. This is dependent on your device performance and the app that was displaying when the phone went to sleep. There is no way we can speed this up, apps using more memory take time on some phones to be ready to take the screen after phone wakeup. That's one reason there is a lockscreen by design in this type of operating system.
I cannot reply to review comments because there is no way to do it, so please email me any feedback. I reply to all well-written feedback.
-Split the pdf file at specific page into multiple files.
-Merge many pdf to one PDF
-Extract Images from pdf
-Overlay two PDF files
-Encrypt(password protected) PDF, Make PDF secure adding password.
-Convert image or multiple images into PDF. it can be used when you want to convert photos into one file and send it over to friend.
** Lite version has limitation of maximum file size 1.5MB
When you receive a sms messages, if the message contains a phone number, this app will search the Contact book, fetch the Contact-name (if available) and save another sms containing Contact info to the inbox (to same thread).
It will be specially useful when you receive Missed-Call-Alerts from your service provider.
This service will be invoked only when you are receiving a sms, and after the job done it will stop. So this will not drain your battery.
As an additional feature you can manually save sms messages to any thread in inbox.
I hope it will be useful when you want to remember some info given by a certain person.
Just enter the phone number and message and it will be saved to your precious sms database as if that person sent that sms to you.
This is an ad supported free version. You will get ads only when you manually open the app. But you know this is a service type app and you don't have to open it very often.
Check my other apps,
you will find " Caller Info Plus " very useful.
SMS text message receive phone number within text linkify contact contacts phone-book available sms short message generate save inside inbox messaging thread utility app. Keywords: SMS text message receive phone number within text linkify contact contacts phone-book available sms short message generate save inside inbox messaging thread utility app Keywords: SMS text message receive phone number within text linkify contact contacts phone-book available sms short message generate save inside inbox messaging thread utility app.
Login to VCOM.com from a browser on any computer, tablet or phone to:
- Locate your misplaced or lost Android phone or tablet on a map.
- Make your device scream loudly if you think it’s close.
- Remotely lock your device and post a custom message with contact details.
- Remotely wipe your phone or tablet data if your phone is lost for good.
- Manage and protect your Android phone and tablets, PCs and other mobile devices from one account.
KW: Locate, Lost Phone, Lost Tablet, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Phone Tracker, Find My Phone, Find My Droid, Anti-Theft, Theft Protection, Stolen Phone, Protection
• The Handover Tab shows current access point ID and name, dynamic signal strength and RSSI measurements, other access points audible to (scanned by) the device and handover events.
• The Controller Tab logs into an Aruba controller using Telnet or SSH. Various commands can be run and repeated. Special features include blinking the LEDs on a specified AP.
• The Aperf Tab is an iPerf v2 implementation (best used in client mode, but also supports server and bidirectional modes), useful for throughput testing.
• The Floorplan Tab downloads the floorplan picture and AP details from an Airwave WLAN management system or Analytics & Location Engine (ALE). It displays location and location history of a target MAC. It also shows AP locations, with configuration data including current loading, channels and power, and a simple Aruba-specific site survey function.
• An implementation of the Airwave Management Client reports device information and scanned APs to the Airwave WLAN management system.
• Scans and measurements are written to a plain-text log file. A one-button email function generates an email from an account on the device and emails this log and a number of other log files as attachments.
Aruba Utilities was developed by the CTO Group in Aruba Networks as a testbed for our research into WLAN measurement and optimization techniques. It will be of interest to network engineers with Aruba Networks WLANs, particularly those with Airwave and ALE. We would like to make this tool as useful as possible, so please send us your comments and ideas.
There are two forums for discussion. The Beta program is on a Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100638199649434481720 which will give automatic access to new Beta releases via the Google Play Store. Meanwhile we have general discussions on Airheads Social http://community.arubanetworks.com/ (search with "Aruba Utilities" for the threads like this http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/Aruba-Utilities-version-64-released/m-p/127607 ).
I take individual questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
v64 additions & fixes:
!- Aruba Utilities now supports the Analytics & Location Engine (ALE) API v1.1. If ALE is enabled in settings, the floorplan and target MAC location will be taken from ALE and Airwave will be implicitly disabled.
!- special setting for ‘locate all’… Settings - Compass Offset - 99 will show location and optionally show history for all devices on the floorplan (like other Airwave and ALE functions, this needs the device to be on the floor, or ‘track my mac’ false and a real ‘track this mac’ to get the right floorplan).
!- Settings is now organized as 5 profiles. Previously stored settings will be converted to profile 0 on upgrade
!- The Email-Log command automatically attaches available non-empty files including log, floorplan view snapshot, controller telnet log, survey results (Airwave or ALE), and survey pt file.
!- Aperf now takes its initial values from the last command entered.
!- Changed color algorithm for scanned BSSIDs
!- Improvements to the iPerf and Ping implementations
!- Fixes to stop Android screen lock closing over the app
!- Red and yellow thresholds settable for rate and signal strength
!- It’s more difficult for Google Play Store to refuse to load a particular device with "uses-feature-not-required" in the manifest.
!- Improved ZMQ client to accommodate new ALE host address without restart
!- Added Wi-Fi Lock to keep Wi-Fi active when the device wants to shut it down
!- Offline floorplan caches ALE floorplans as well as AirWave
!- Added AP details on ‘current AP’ line of Handover Tab
!- Added new Aruba OUI 18:64:72
More from developer
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in CSV, HTML or XML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only, only for Pro users)
• Pro version is ad-free
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support (Pro version only)
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light or dark theme on Android 4
• For multiple trackers see the FAQ
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No mileage or expenses
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder.
→ PLEASE USE THE FREE VERSION FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE GOING PRO! Refund time is too short to test all the features, the free version has all the core functionality.
• Free and Pro versions are basically identical, so free version users will feel at home.
• Main "Pro only" feature is «Google calendar sync», plus it's ad-free.
• Migration to Pro is easy: install and open "Pro" - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling the free version a few days after "Pro" migration.
→ For detailed changelog see FAQ.
→ App also available on www.androidpit.com for those who want to pay through PayPal.
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out DG Settings, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
• This app is no longer maintained.
• No Android 4.4 support - Chrome is the new default browser on Android 4.4, use its integrated folders and sync instead of this app.
• Why is the app no longer supported: basically, the app does run properly with Chrome as default browser and restore of previous backups works fine, but every time you open a bookmark the browser changes that bookmark's name - this alters the app's folder structure randomly and makes this app pretty much useless
For those who want to grab the source code, or want to install the APK manually on Android 4.4 see here:
Note the plugin will request full access to your Dropbox, not just "per app file access". If this bothers you use the Google Drive Plugin instead which is limited to accessing its own files.
See the troubleshooting page if you have issues setting up calendar sync: http://dynamicg-timerec.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/timerec.apk/kb/en/kb005_calendar_sync.html
• Schedule daily, weekly or monthly alarm notifications so that you don't forget to pull your Time Recording reports.
• Convenient usage: tapping the status bar notification directly opens the "Reports" page of the Time Recording app and optionally sends a report out right away.
• WiFi on/off
• Bluetooth on/off
• Auto Rotation on/off
• Display Brightness with customizable levels (requires Jelly Bean 4.2 or higher)
• Silent Mode (normal, vibrate only, silent)
Use this stand-alone as home screen widgets, or in combination with Home Button Launcher as shown in screenshot 4 (using "Add / Shortcut" there).
Note the shortcuts also work in 3rd party Launcher apps and any other app that accepts shortcuts.
Tags: AutoRotate Switch, WiFi Toggle, WiFi OnOff, Brightness Level, Brightness Toggle, Silent Mode Switcher