- Spirit Level (measuring instrument used to determine the slope of a surface with respect to a horizontal plane of reference)
- Battery Level (Easy way to view the exact battery level, battery temperature, battery voltage, battery status and battery health)
- Compass (This app is a tool to search bearings(azimuth) using the built-in magnetic sensors or gps)
- Torch (The app turns your camera flash into a flashlight. In addition, with a tap on the "Menu" provides additional functionality)
- Metronome (A versatile metronome with a very simple layout. Useful for the practice of music as well as physical exercise, putting practice, dance, and many other activities)
- Calculate angle for orientation parable (A tool for finding TV satellites and aligning satellite dishes)
- Speedometer (A tool to control your speed, along a path)
- Detector speed connection (Simple app that allows you to test the speed of your Internet connection in both download and upload)
- Sound Level Meter (Use the phone's microphone to measure the volume of sound in decibels (dB))
- Converter Binary-Decimal-Hexadecimal-Octal
- Task Killer
Keywords: Smart Compass, Sound Meter, Smart Ruler, Smart Measure, Speed Gun, Smart Dista, Vibration Meter, Smart Protract, Smart Distance, Smart Tools
You can use it for all your outdoor activities whether you are flying, sailing, traveling or camping.
It comes with several different cool backgrounds and for compass dials.
Beautiful Compass is a must have application for people doing outdoor activities.
Quick Utilities is the latest addition to the Quick series by HMH Technology Labs to make your life more convenient.
1. Random Number Generator: Generates a random number within the user-specified bounds as either a whole number or decimal.
2. Investment Interest Calculator: Calculates the return-on-investment for a given principal, rate, and time period.
3. Loan Interest Calculator: Calculates the monthly payment and total aggregate payment of a loan based on the amount, rate, and number of months to be paid over.
4. Quadratic Formula Solver: Solves for the root(s) of a quadratic equation given a, b, and c values.
5. Mirror: Displays the output from the front camera if available, or a black screen if not.
6. Flashlight: Displays a white screen with a toggle button used to control the camera's flash if available.
7. Bubble Level: Displays a graphical "bubble level" along with text that tells you the X and Y angles at which the device currently is.
8. Tip Calculator: Calculates the tip and final total including tip given an initial amount, tip percent, and the number of people it will be split amongst.
9. Stop Watch: A simple stop watch counting seconds up from 0 out to the hundredths of a second place.
10. Sale Price: Calculates the price of an item on sale after the discount given the initial price and the percent it is being discounted.
Samsung Galaxy Ace
These phones are unsupported because of their crappy implementation of the Android camera API. Don't give this app a bad review. These are bugs with the phones themselves. I will try and release patches to work around these issues, but unfortunately I don't have access to all Android devices. Tester are welcome. E-mail me: email@example.com
Extra Hidden Utilities is made to discover these codes !
There are three primary categories :
-Informations : signal strength , Wlan,Bluetooth MAC adress, installed software version, etc.
-Tests : sound test, touch screen, vibration , etc.
-Backup and format : backup media files, resetting phone settings, full format, etc.
You can either execute code directly via the button 'Run' , or copy and paste the code on the dialer via 'Copy to clipboard' option.
These codes are helpful in revealing some unknown facts about the phone. It also allow to improve the functionality with some customizable features.Enjoy playing around with your smartphone.
Warning , some of these codes can affect your device configuration . Some Manufacturers do not allow the execution of these codes directly via the ' Run' option on the device, in this case just copy the code and paste it manually on your dialer (as if you make a call ).
*Quick unlock--- automatically bypasses the unlock slider when you turn on the screen. Customizable for phones with slideout keypad.
*In-call touchscreen lock--- if you experience face dialing/muting/hangup because your touchscreen wakes up during phone calls, enable the lock. You can unlock by trackball/camera button when you do need to use the screen in-call. Otherwise, touch input is blocked after the screen goes to sleep during a call.
*Incoming call prompt--- avoid the incoming call sliders by enabling onscreen or button based call accept & reject. It appears this does not work on the newly released android 2.3 gingerbread. I am working on figuring out if there is any fix.
Optional myLock widget can be placed on the home screen for quick toggle of quick unlock mode.
myLock utilities is open source and has been developed under constant feedback and popular request from the user community. If you want to donate we have a plus purchase available. If you want to complain see below.
Important usage tips:
*Disable quick unlock before using alarm (this is an issue on HTC sense devices).
*Remove any task killer app for best results. Task killer apps are obsolete as of android 2.0 and later since automatic memory management is now part of the main android operating system. I am not responsible for any problems encountered while running task killer apps.
*Not for use with secure pin, password, or pattern lockscreens. Only functional to quick unlock the basic slide lockscreen. As of android version 2.2 This is the case. Older myLock utility version had security functions, but there is no way to make it interact with security in the newest android updates.
*Sometimes apps that are more memory heavy can slightly slow the quick unlock. This is dependent on your device performance and the app that was displaying when the phone went to sleep. There is no way we can speed this up, apps using more memory take time on some phones to be ready to take the screen after phone wakeup. That's one reason there is a lockscreen by design in this type of operating system.
I cannot reply to review comments because there is no way to do it, so please email me any feedback. I reply to all well-written feedback.
- GPS (current position using GPS or WIFI)
- CHECK YOUR POSITION ON GOOGLE MAPS
- LED FLASHLIGHT
- LIGHT ESTRABOSCÓPICA
- APPLICATIONS FOR EMERGENCY
- CALL DIRECT 112 (Use only in case of real emergency)
- TOOL TO SHARE YOUR CURRENT POSITION
- EXCLUSIVE TOOL FOR SNOW AVALANCHE
All in one absolutely free APP
Includes a small banner ad at the bottom as the only means of financing developer
To work all utilities need your terminal:
CAMERA WITH FLASH
GUIDANCE AND POSITION SENSOR
Thanks for using this app, any questions or comments will be welcomed in the mail developer
We appreciate your feedback.
If you doubt any of our applications please contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org will respond as soon as possible and will be happy to answer your questions . Thank alstudioweb team .
With the possibility to configure which tools that shall be visible and give them your own name.
More tools to come...
Please report if you find any issues and feel free to suggest new tools to add.
Keywords: tools, utility, flashlight, system, password, currency, converter
It main functions are:
* Voice Dictation.
* Copy directly to the clipboard.
* Share text to all the applications you have installed.
* Quickly Paste from Clipboard.
* Reading the input text by voice.
*Available on English and Spanish.
*It will speak the state of your device's battery
Login to VCOM.com from a browser on any computer, tablet or phone to:
- Locate your misplaced or lost Android phone or tablet on a map.
- Make your device scream loudly if you think it’s close.
- Remotely lock your device and post a custom message with contact details.
- Remotely wipe your phone or tablet data if your phone is lost for good.
- Manage and protect your Android phone and tablets, PCs and other mobile devices from one account.
KW: Locate, Lost Phone, Lost Tablet, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Phone Tracker, Find My Phone, Find My Droid, Anti-Theft, Theft Protection, Stolen Phone, Protection
Furthermore, this app displays your GPS coordinates. This is useful, for instance, if you get lost and need to tell the people looking for you exactly where you are, or when you want to report a crime to the police and let them know where it happened.
This version contains ads, for ads free version, see "GPS Offline Utility Premium"
Next time you swipe, android will ask you to decide what to do. Choose Swipeup Utility and you're good to go. And all this with no (creepy) permissions!
With Swipeup Utility, you can let that swipe:
• Do nothing! Swipeup Utility's first priority is to get that annoying swipe gesture out of the way, so if you choose to do nothing, your swipes will- do nothing!
• Assign the gesture to any app- Make that Google Search gesture launch Bing! (Not that I have anything against Google...) You can also choose multiple apps to have a choice each time you swipe.
• Open your recent apps, go directly to voice search, simulate a home button press, or bring back the long-press search. If you want to do something that's not listed here, Swipeup Utility connects with Tasker to do anything imaginable!
• Shortcuts! Although it's still in beta, the shortcuts feature will let you assign the swipe to any app that supports standard shortcuts. For example, with Google Play Books, you could directly open a specific book, or instantly open up Google Translate to start listening.
To get a chance to try new features early, participate in the beta program! Join the community on Google+.(https://plus.google.com/communities/101796628081413739274) Once in the beta, you'll be among the first to receive bugfixes and new features, but you might experience little quirks or (hopefully not) crashes.
If you have any comments/suggestoins, or for more information, feel free to check out the github page at https://github.com/aecl755/Swipeup-Utility#readme.
More from developer
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in CSV, HTML or XML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only, only for Pro users)
• Pro version is ad-free
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support (Pro version only)
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light or dark theme on Android 4
• For multiple trackers see the FAQ
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No mileage or expenses
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder.
→ PLEASE USE THE FREE VERSION FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE GOING PRO! Refund time is too short to test all the features, the free version has all the core functionality.
• Free and Pro versions are basically identical, so free version users will feel at home.
• Main "Pro only" feature is «Google calendar sync», plus it's ad-free.
• Migration to Pro is easy: install and open "Pro" - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling the free version a few days after "Pro" migration.
→ For detailed changelog see FAQ.
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out DG Settings, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
• This app is no longer maintained.
• No Android 4.4 support - Chrome is the new default browser on Android 4.4, use its integrated folders and sync instead of this app.
• Why is the app no longer supported: basically, the app does run properly with Chrome as default browser and restore of previous backups works fine, but every time you open a bookmark the browser changes that bookmark's name - this alters the app's folder structure randomly and makes this app pretty much useless
For those who want to grab the source code, or want to install the APK manually on Android 4.4 see here:
Note the plugin will request full access to your Dropbox, not just "per app file access". If this bothers you use the Google Drive Plugin instead which is limited to accessing its own files.
See the troubleshooting page if you have issues setting up calendar sync: http://dynamicg-timerec.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/timerec.apk/kb/en/kb005_calendar_sync.html
• Schedule daily, weekly or monthly alarm notifications so that you don't forget to pull your Time Recording reports.
• Convenient usage: tapping the status bar notification directly opens the "Reports" page of the Time Recording app and optionally sends a report out right away.
• WiFi on/off
• Bluetooth on/off
• Auto Rotation on/off
• Display Brightness with customizable levels (requires Jelly Bean 4.2 or higher)
• Silent Mode (normal, vibrate only, silent)
Use this stand-alone as home screen widgets, or in combination with Home Button Launcher as shown in screenshot 4 (using "Add / Shortcut" there).
Note the shortcuts also work in 3rd party Launcher apps and any other app that accepts shortcuts.
Tags: AutoRotate Switch, WiFi Toggle, WiFi OnOff, Brightness Level, Brightness Toggle, Silent Mode Switcher