* Support for Android 5 (Lollipop)
* Various bug fixes
Known Issue on Android 5 (Lollipop):
Certain DXF/DWG files with non-ASCII characters in Annotations will not be displayed properly. We are working on this issue and will have an update soon.
eDrawings Pro with in-app purchase.
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Sample files included
Upgrade to eDrawings Pro using In-app purchase and enable new capabilities :
* Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
* Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
* Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
* Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don't forget to review the app. Your feedback is important to us! Please reach out to email@example.com with any suggestions.
For more information, visit http://www.solidworks.com or http://www.edrawingsviewer.com
The TurboViewer family of lightning-fast view, markup, and sharing apps are powerful and innovative... the first mobile DWG™ viewer and markup that support both 2D and 3D.
Built from the ground up -- and specifically optimized for smart devices -- TurboViewer sets the standard for mobile AEC viewing and markup.
There are three TurboViewer apps:
• TurboViewer (FREE)
• TurboViewer X ($6.99)
• TurboViewer Pro (Limited time special $19.99)
Highlights include [differences designated below]:
• AutoShapes: Drawing rough shapes with your finger automatically refines to accurate geometry
• Redmark tools: Markup 2D and 3D objects using line, circle, rectangle, revision cloud, text, rectangular text box and leader
• Contact Management built on top of native Contacts (so all current contact info is available)
• Organize contacts into Groups for easy "one tap" sending of shared drawings or documents to large design and construction teams
• Lightning-fast 2D and 3D environment
• Smooth multi-touch navigation; Pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around document
• Hidden line, shaded, and wireframe viewing
• Isometric view
• AutoCAD® SHX font support - Localized or custom SHX fonts
• TrueType font support - Improved visual fidelity with native TTF font file support
• Option to use default or model lights (if any in drawing)
• Option to render both inside and outside model (force two-sided rendering)
• Supports AutoCAD linetypes - Maintain visual fidelity as intended
• [Pro] Realistic (materials), x-ray, gray scale, and shaded without outline
• [Pro] Adjust edge color range from white-gray-black
• [Pro] Adjust x-ray transparency factor
• [Pro] Custom perspective view - View 3D models in realistic perspective angles (human eye perspective or specify custom camera lens sizes in mm)
• [X and Pro] Layer Manager - Layer view manager to turn layers on/off, invert layers
• [X and Pro] Layout support - View model space and paper space layouts
• Create sub-folders
• Cut/Copy/Paste/Rename files and folders
• Search files and folders by name, size, and date
• Sort by name, size, and date (ascending or descending)
• Send files to other apps using copy, AirDrop, Message, and Mail
• Diagnostic for missing xref and fonts
• Restore saved AutoCAD views - Quickly display the best vision of your design
• Tactile sound feedback - Sound confirmation for button and UI item selection
• Autosense for 2D or 3D drawings - Option to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
• Option to use two fingers to 3D rotate/tumble or constrain orbit
• Unique time-savers - Able to navigate full-screen preview during file load; Cancel errant file load
• [Pro and X] Banner free
FORMATS, LOCALIZATION, AND SUPPORT:
• 2D and 3D CAD Drawing support (AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT®, TurboCAD, and DoubleCAD), DXF, TCW, DCD, and 2CD)
• Cloud conversion server
• Import/Export support for mail, Web downloads, Dropbox, Box, etc.
• Online wiki help system
• Forum support
• [Pro] Other popular AEC file formats translated in the cloud including 2CD, 3DM, 3DS, ASAT, CGM, DCD, DGN, EPS, FCW, IGS, OBJ, PLT, SAT, SKP, STEP, STL, STP, TCW, and WRZ
• [Pro] 12-month premium telephone support
• [Pro] 12-month premium email support
Note: Trouble with TurboViewer? Please visit our support forum or contact us directly, problems may be easily resolved by our support team!
As the temperature of machinery changes, the components shrink or grow causing frames, casings and centerlines of the shafts to move. In the most common situation, as machinery heats up, the centerline moves up in the vertical plane. Accounting for this thermal growth is important to the shaft alignment process.
Alignment corrections made at ambient conditions should account for any anticipated movement. During correction the equipment will be intentionally offset so it will grow back into proper alignment.
Therm Align will calculate the thermal offsets needed to compensate for this thermal movement. Movement of both the stationary and movable components is taken into account to determine the proper compensating “target values” needed on the movable piece of equipment.
Keywords: Alignment tool,laser alignment,machine alignment,shaft alignment,pump alignment,coupling alignment
The GENWI mCMS is a tool for publishers that want to create and manage content viewed in their own Android App. Publishers sign-up for a GENWI account, add content into the mCMS to create a branded “white-labelled” App, which is then published to Google Play. This branded App is capable of displaying the content stored in the GENWI mCMS.
Note: A Genwi mCMS account is required.
Do you need CAD viewer? SimonView is an easy-to-use CAD viewer app that allows you to view, annotate and share AutoCAD dwg, dxf, dwf, tiff, png, jpg, bmp, or gif files on your android devices or PC computer. It works with cloud services so that you can directly access your files within SimonView.
■ Easy to get CAD drawings
Put your CAD drawings to Google Driver folder on your desktop computer. They will be uploaded to the cloud storage. Then, SimonView app will synchronize the cloud files automatically when you click the cloud tab.
■ Easy to make comments/annotations
Open a cloud CAD drawing file and make comments with markup tools. Your comments are stored at the markup file so that the native file will not be changed at all. The markup file is automatically uploaded to the cloud storage. You don’t need to do anything.
■ Easy to share your comments
Start SimonView on other devices or desktop computer. And open the cloud file. Then, the associated markups will be shown on the drawing as you saw them.
■ Easy to collaborate with others
Your shared cloud drawing can be opened from some devices or desktop computers at the same time. All participants are able to add comments on the same drawing. And they can see all other markups by clicking Refresh button.
■ Markup editing
One click – select for changing color or viewing callout text
Two clicks – edit for resizing, moving or entering callout text
■ Supported file formats
- AutoCAD DWG, DXF and DWF(2D)
- BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG and TIFF
- Android 2.3 or higher
- OpenGL ES2 or higher
- 100MB free storage at least
- 1 GB RAM at least
■ SimonView Pro
- AD Free!
- SimonView Desktop Free!
- Support cloud file markups
With the help of the Electronic Product Catalog based on eCATALOGsolutions technology powered by CADENAS, customers can now present their components and product innovations mobile on their smart phones and tablet PCs.
If your Electronic Product Catalog should be displayed or you want to use this APP for a fair please contact: Marketing@cadenas.de
If you enter in millimeters and then converted to units of Japanese traditional "ｓｈａｋｕ".
Result display will 尺 (shaku) 寸 (sun) 分 (bu)
This is the full version of cadTouch 5, a professional CAD 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer at your fingertips.
cadTouch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
THIS WEEK ONLY: Get cadTouch 50% off it's US$20 price, hurry up!
cadTouch requires no internet connection and no subscription.
cadTouch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
cadTouch is a DWG/DXF drawings editor and viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only).
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at firstname.lastname@example.org, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
SightSpace 3D is a fast and easy visualization tool for Trimble SketchUp that easily conveys your designs and reduces miscommunication. With advanced 3D and Augmented Reality technologies, pre-visualize buildings, materials, fixtures, and more to effectively communicate scale and context. Check for errors during construction and close deals faster with Augmented Reality to display digital models in the real world. Utilize bookmarks, annotations, photos, and social media to simplify presentations. A SightSpace Pro subscription plan expands functionality for a complete SketchUp-to-Field experience with the addition of external GPS and markers for Augmented Reality, photo markups, model dimensions, and more.
Take Trimble SketchUp models on-the-go with the only mobile app ready for easy SketchUp-to-Field usage!
*Open SketchUp files directly from your device, Dropbox, email, or Trimble 3D Warehouse – includes native SketchUp files (.SKP), Google Earth and other .KMZ and .KML formats
*SightSpace is the only mobile app that uses native SketchUp (.SKP) files to preserve model privacy – No uploading/downloading from a website or extra software required.
*Use intuitive multi-touch controls including orbit, pan, and zoom to navigate your model
*Communicate context, scale, and location information with advanced Augmented Reality
*Share annotations, photos, screenshots, and more to colleagues via email or social networking
A SightSpace Pro subscription enables features including:
*Connect external GPS for precise Augmented Reality location
*Create and use markers for Augmented Reality presentations
*Play bookmarks as animations
*Markup photos with drawings and text
*Export all notes to PDF
*Display model dimensions created in SketchUp
If you have any feedback or questions, let us know! We offer free support by email at SightSpace@LimitlessComputing.com, an in-app knowledge base (under “I” in the upper right), and check out our Youtube videos on www.Youtube.com/LimitlessComputing.
* NOTE: Augmented Reality requires back facing camera, gps, digital compass, and accelerometer. Devices with a gyroscope will have improved AR.
- Rotate, pan and zoom intuitively using multi-touch gestures
- Highlight model parts
- Play animations
- Load HSF, STL, OBJ or PLY files that are attached to emails
HOOPS Visualize is a cross-platform SDK which supports both the desktop and mobile through a consistent and unified API. Please visit www.techsoft3d.com for more information about Tech Soft 3D and the HOOPS Product Suite.
A360 enables you to view huge 3D and 2D designs, easily track what's happening on your project and collaborate with other members of the project directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the powerful A360 viewer, you'll enjoy both a smooth navigation experience inside your models as well as an exceptionally beautiful viewing experience.
The projects in A360 are centered around design and engineering workflows. Through the app, you will be able to connect and collaborate with your teams easily, from wherever your work takes you. All the data is accessible and easily viewable, providing you with a beautiful viewing experience for both small and huge designs in a wide variety of formats.
A360 enables both online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team always stay up to date with recent changes and updates. A360 will help you become more productive by dramatically improving the way you design, visualize, simulate, and share your work.
A360 also supports over 100 DIFFERENT FORMATS! Whether you're using AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360, Revit, Navisworks, SolidWorks, CATIA or other file formats like PDF, DWF, DWFX, STL, STP, STEP, IGE, IGES, OBJ, SAT and more, we support them all!
A360 is targeted for the entire team: designers, engineers and any other member participating in the design or manufacturing process. A360’s intuitive design and experience keeps everyone on your project team aware of all activities. Keep everyone involved, informed, and aligned so no one is left out. And no training needed-it's easy!
What's so great about our app?
• Beautiful viewing experience with over 100 supported formats!
• Support for small up to huge 3D designs and assemblies
• Easily view and track project activities
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report the project’s status
• Comment on project activities
• Smooth multi-touch model navigation including zoom, pan, and rotate
• Layouts and layers control
• Design Review and Markup tools will be added soon
To gain more out of A360, check out our web service at www.autodesk360.com where you can manage all the data, activities and people in your project and enjoy powerful viewing and search capabilities!
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access:
+ Accounts - Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage - Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime!
The GrabCAD mobile app offers access to both the GrabCAD public library of CAD models as well as private projects stored on GrabCAD Workbench.
Using the app you can:
• View CAD models in full 3D, regardless of the format they were created in (3D viewer only supported in Android 4.0+)
• View and respond to comments that Workbench collaborators have made
• Create Workbench projects and upload files to them
• Track file changes in your Workbench project
• Search for models in the Community and mark them as Liked
• Get notifications about updates and comments on your Workbench projects
If you’re sharing CAD models with mobile users, this is the easiest way to do it - no need to convert files and figure out how to email the huge resulting attachment, no need to configure sharing services. Just upload the file to GrabCAD and it’s ready to go!
True Vector Objects
Direct Unit Input
Full Layer Support
AutoCAD® DXF Import/Export (beta)
Landscape (WS) & Portrait Mode
Line, Circle, Arc, Polyline, Polygon, PolyStar, Point, Text, Note, Linear Dimension, Aligned Dimension
Free Edit Mode, Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Break
Additional Dimension Types
DXF Import limited to 100k file size.
PNG output only saves a portion of the screen
Otherwise everything works just as the paid version.
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available