Explore and share 3D models:
• Download models to your device from your 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect or Dropbox account for seamless offline viewing
• You can transfer and open SketchUp models directly to your android device, open SketchUp models directly from email attachments, or open files from other cloud service apps (e.g. Google Drive).
• Navigation features include multi-touch gestures for Orbit, Look Around, Pan, Zoom, and Zoom Extents, as well as a Camera menu with options for toggling between Perspective and Orthographic camera modes, and adjusting the Field of View.
• Use the Scenes menu to select from any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of pre-saved scene-based camera angles. Note: the app currently supports the following Scene settings: Camera location/angle, Camera mode (orthographic/perspective), Field of View, and Background/Sky/Ground Style settings.
• Use the Layers panel to toggle the contents of your SketchUp model layers on or off.
• Use the View panel to choose from any of SketchUp’s Face styles and to toggle X-Ray mode on or off.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
This app is recommended for Android phones and tablets running Jellybean(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
This app works with an Envisalink 2DS or 3DS card connected to a DSC Power System Panel and LAN wired into your switch or router. It can be used with a wifi or ethernet capable phone or tablet connected to your router. Use of the EYEZ-ON service is highly recommended but is not required.
DO NOT expose your Envisalink IP connection or the HTTP page to an unprotected network; communication provided by the Envisalink card is not secure.
This DscKeypad app and more is included with the full DscServer also available on Google Play. The DscServer extends the Envisalink card to allow self monitoring and secure remote access, and extends the Envisalink TPI to support multiple DscKeypad clients. The DscServer can become part of your total home automation system, rivaling those like Rogers Smart Home Monitoring, Time Warner's IntelligentHome, and more. Have a look on Google Play or on my developer's website (below) for more details.
If you require external access (outside your firewall), use the EYEZ-ON service, or use the DscServer (with it's built in DscKeypad) or an SSH server bridge. Again, see my developer's website for details.
This is a truly free app with no advertising. If you wish to support it's continue development, consider purchase and use of the DscServer.
This simple app with no advertising has more function and is 10x smaller than it's ad bloated freeware competitors. See for yourself at the bottom of each app's play page. 10MB? What else are those apps doing? WemoHome is 22x smaller than Belkin's app and runs on many more version of Android.
The built in "Where's Wemo" function can be used to find and confirm your WeMo devices are working even when Belkin's app cannot find them. However you must use Belkin's app to connect your WeMos to your WIFI network the first time and only Belkin's app provides remote access using their proprietary web servers.
Refund policy: your purchase will be refunded if you are not satisfied with the app, you chose to return your Wemo devices, or if you upgrade to WemoManager. I would ask that you not give my app a bad rating based on problems with the Wemo switches - there's nothing I can do to help with that except offer configuration advice, sorry. Email me (developer's email) for the refund procedure.
This is not the official Belkin app. You will still need their official app at least once to connect your devices to your WiFi (they use proprietary method to set your router password into the device which I cannot duplicate). BUT I will never tell you to uninstall the app, reset all of your switches, and reinstall ;)!
While not as pretty as the Belkin version, this app fixes many of its problems. It runs on many more versions of Android, is faster, more stable, and uses less than 1/2 the space and run-time footprint of Belkin's app. It has widgets for single touch on/off control of your devices, and is typically able to find and connect to your switches even when the Belkin app cannot so you can confirm they are working properly. And you can continue to use the Belkin app to manage your switches remotely and to setup rules, the two are compatible.
- Wemo jaren Crockpot (on/off)
- Wemo Holmes Air Purifier (on/off)
- Wemo Mr Coffee Coffee Maker
- WeMo Motion
- WeMo Switch
- WeMo Insight switch
- WeMo Light switch
- WeMo NetCam (as a motion device)
- WeMo Maker
- WeMo Link with Wemo LEDs
- GE Link bulbs on Wemo Link (see FAQ on developer site)
WemoHome comes with the following:
- WemoHome app to monitor and control all of your Wemos
- WemoScenes for single touch control of multiple switches (e.g. "Watch a movie", "All on", "All off")
- WemoDevice, WemoSwitch and WemoScene widgets to monitor and control any Wemo with a single
touch of your phone/tablet home screen
- Log - record of which Wemos changed at what time (while WemoHome is connected)
For full private, secure, and reliable home automation for your WEMO devices you might prefer WemoManager with it's built in server and rules engine.
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off, then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
• SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled.)
• TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled.)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, 4.2.2*, 4.3 or 4.4 and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager Edge UC
Voyager Legend UC
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
Marque 2 M165
Marque 2 M180
Marque 2 A170
*NOTE – Battery status is not available for the following Android versions. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
• Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
• Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
• Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at MobileSupport@plantronics.com
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
Jawbone 2.3 replaces previous versions of Jawbone Companion:
* Add playlists from multiple services (Spotify and Local Music) and listen to your favorite music all in one app – seamlessly switching between services and tracks with a simple swipe.
* Agenda: Jawbone whispers through your headset or speaker and reminds you about upcoming meetings and events when they're starting; it will even dial you into conference calls at the press of a button, passcode and all.
* Prompts: Preview custom voice prompts and languages to personalize your Jawbone device.
* Battery Meter: A convenient battery indicator on your phone lets you know; at a glance, how much battery life your speaker or headset has left.
* Instant Info: Press the TALK button on your headset, JAMBOX, or BIG JAMBOX to hear upcoming events, remaining battery life, and the current time. For MINI JAMBOX, you can customize the PLAY button to access voice control or dial a contact.
* LiveAudio: Toggle LiveAudio on and off from the application (JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX, and MINI JAMBOX only). Jawbone currently supports Jawbone ERA, ICON HD, ICON, JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX and MINI JAMBOX.
Make sure to get the latest update from jawbone.com/start and enable JawboneLink™ in Advanced Settings if it’s not enabled already.
To hear calendar announcements with meeting titles, please make sure a TTS engine is installed by going to Settings > Voice input & output settings.
For more information about the Jawbone app and Jawbone products, check out jawbone.com/start
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
Simply install the application, enter your Activation Code, configure a few settings .. and that's it, all done !
You now have absolute control over your phone and the data stored on it – and should it then be lost or stolen, you now have the ability to send remote commands via SMS from any other phone.
Some of the features include:
When you send a Lost Phone SMS command, your lost phone will display Am I'm lost! Screen image with a text containing your name and a contact phone number.Whoever finds the phone can call the displayed phone number, informing you that they have found your phone.
Sending a 'Phone Location' command, with which the phone will send you an SMS and email with the geo location coordinates and a link to Google Maps showing the devices location.
Remote Data Backup:
Sending a 'Remote Data Backup' command, with which the phone will create a .vcf file of your contacts and a .csv file of your call logs and SMS list, and will then send these files to you via email.
Remote Data Wipe:
Sending a 'Remote Data Wipe' command, which will erase all data from the phone memory and SD memory card and reset the phone back to its default factory settings.
• Wireless Remote Control of JDSU SmartClass TPS test instrument
• SmartID enhanced GUI to assist with identifying and locating faults on coaxial cable networks in the home
• Video verification capability of Set-top-box when no television is present, using a device such as a Dazzle®
• Job Manager enhanced GUI to assist with managing and uploading Job files
• Access to Technician Support Content such as User Manual, Training Videos, and Accessory Guide
The TurboViewer family of lightning-fast view, markup, and sharing apps are powerful and innovative... the first mobile DWG™ viewer and markup that support both 2D and 3D.
Built from the ground up -- and specifically optimized for smart devices -- TurboViewer sets the standard for mobile AEC viewing and markup.
There are three TurboViewer apps:
• TurboViewer (FREE)
• TurboViewer X ($6.99)
• TurboViewer Pro (Limited time special $19.99)
Highlights include [differences designated below]:
• AutoShapes: Drawing rough shapes with your finger automatically refines to accurate geometry
• Redmark tools: Markup 2D and 3D objects using line, circle, rectangle, revision cloud, text, rectangular text box and leader
• Contact Management built on top of native Contacts (so all current contact info is available)
• Organize contacts into Groups for easy "one tap" sending of shared drawings or documents to large design and construction teams
• Lightning-fast 2D and 3D environment
• Smooth multi-touch navigation; Pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around document
• Hidden line, shaded, and wireframe viewing
• Isometric view
• AutoCAD® SHX font support - Localized or custom SHX fonts
• TrueType font support - Improved visual fidelity with native TTF font file support
• Option to use default or model lights (if any in drawing)
• Option to render both inside and outside model (force two-sided rendering)
• Supports AutoCAD linetypes - Maintain visual fidelity as intended
• [Pro] Realistic (materials), x-ray, gray scale, and shaded without outline
• [Pro] Adjust edge color range from white-gray-black
• [Pro] Adjust x-ray transparency factor
• [Pro] Custom perspective view - View 3D models in realistic perspective angles (human eye perspective or specify custom camera lens sizes in mm)
• [X and Pro] Layer Manager - Layer view manager to turn layers on/off, invert layers
• [X and Pro] Layout support - View model space and paper space layouts
• Create sub-folders
• Cut/Copy/Paste/Rename files and folders
• Search files and folders by name, size, and date
• Sort by name, size, and date (ascending or descending)
• Send files to other apps using copy, AirDrop, Message, and Mail
• Diagnostic for missing xref and fonts
• Restore saved AutoCAD views - Quickly display the best vision of your design
• Tactile sound feedback - Sound confirmation for button and UI item selection
• Autosense for 2D or 3D drawings - Option to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
• Option to use two fingers to 3D rotate/tumble or constrain orbit
• Unique time-savers - Able to navigate full-screen preview during file load; Cancel errant file load
• [Pro and X] Banner free
FORMATS, LOCALIZATION, AND SUPPORT:
• 2D and 3D CAD Drawing support (AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT®, TurboCAD, and DoubleCAD), DXF, TCW, DCD, and 2CD)
• Cloud conversion server
• Import/Export support for mail, Web downloads, Dropbox, Box, etc.
• Online wiki help system
• Forum support
• [Pro] Other popular AEC file formats translated in the cloud including 2CD, 3DM, 3DS, ASAT, CGM, DCD, DGN, EPS, FCW, IGS, OBJ, PLT, SAT, SKP, STEP, STL, STP, TCW, and WRZ
• [Pro] 12-month premium telephone support
• [Pro] 12-month premium email support
Note: Trouble with TurboViewer? Please visit our support forum or contact us directly, problems may be easily resolved by our support team!
ti5x does aim for 100% authenticity even if not possible in all cases. Yet, it supports many undocumented features
from the original calculator like the HIR registers and the /DSZ nn 51/ (decrement no-jump) instructions.
With the current version it is possible to play the famous Treasure-Island and 3D-Tic-Tac-Toe games. And many original programs are running without modification.
NZB Unity has returned in Nov 2014, with fresh new updates, much faster and secure code, and new features are being added regularly!
If you are using invalid or self-signed certificates, please visit livingtype.com to see the new certificate requirements with this release. If your certificates are completely valid, just self signed, download CADroid from the Play Store, download your certs, and you are good to go.
The current release provides connectivity to SABnzbd, Sickbeard, CouchPotato (v2), Headphones, SickRage and NZBGet! New services are being integrated on a regular basis.
Both NZB Unity and the various services it integrates with are in active development and may be prone to unexpected errors or results! Be warned.
For those using URL re-writes, or run their SABnzbd, Sickbeard, Couch Potato or Headphones instances in sub-directories, use the port field within settings to input these settings (i.e.: configure port = 8080/sickbeard). This will be directly addressed in a future release.