Want to get a quick look at your images without taking your phone out! LiveView Gallery has you covered! This app makes it quick and easy to:
* See which images are on your phone and which are on your sd card(if you have one)
* Browse gallery style through all of the images in your internal and external sd card
* Get a quick preview of each image with navigation
Notes SmartWatch 2 user
* Low power mode now supported. Open up your settings and choose to have the screen dim just during the slideshow or every time the watch face is not touched for a few seconds.
* The Clock Overlay will now show over your images even in low power mode.
Notes for SmartWatch Users:
* From the Full Screen gallery page swipe up from Clock overlay.
* From the folders page swipe left to go back
* From the gallery pane page swipe up to go back
* From the Full Screen Image page swipe up or down to go back
Also it looks like some users are having issues with the app not launching. We are working on a fix for this now so if the app does not work for you keep checking back here for an update.
We wanted to give you a chance to try this app out before buying it, so the app is fully functional for 3 days.
Quick Notes for Sony Liveview users:
* From the gallery list long press up to get back to the folder selector
* From the gallery page long press left or right to quickly jump to the next pane
If you upgrade to Premium you can have your images play in a slideshow. You will want to have your LiveView connected to power, but it is great for sitting at a desk and letting your favorite moments scroll by. Upgrade to premium by:
1. Open the LiveView app on your phone
2. Click on "Customize Tiles"
3. Click on "Manage plug-ins"
4. Click on "LiveView Gallery"
5. Click "Click here to purchase"
From this point you will walk through the Google Checkout system.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2