Joe, your brain trainer, improves your brain power by exercising your memory, your attention, your concentration, your mental agility, and your well-being in everyday life. Through playful but also cultural exercises, brain training is always a pleasure!
To be played alone or in pairs, this brain training program is suitable for children and adults who want to improve their brain capacity while learning.
24 games are already included in the application:
- A general knowledge quiz,
- Chronology of events,
- Music recognition,
- A literary discovery game,
- But also exercises to practice your speed, concentration, memory, ...
A web platform monitoring statistics allows you to review your performance and your challenges.
These memory exercises are designed to train:
- Working memory
- The establishment of strategies, ...
The advantages of the Joe brain training program Stim'Art are:
- Intelligent games that are appealing and updated every month,
- Form a social link: challenge your children and play with them from a distance!
- Customized statistics to track your gains and set your goals!
- Fun Memory Games,
- Games that work without wifi,
- A clinical validation in progress.
Stim'Art and science
The Joe Stim'Art program is being clinically validated and tested in a renowned hospital in Paris.
The statistics monitoring platform offers you a tool to monitor and improve your performance.
DYNSEO was honored many times for itsStim'Art program:
- Winner of the e-health trophy in 2013
- Finalist of the European Microsoft App Cup in April 2014
- Entrepreneur of the Year prize in January 2014
- Solidarity prize in the Total Edhec Entrepreneurship contest in April 2014
- Winner of the Bouygues Telecom Start-up Challenge in December 2014
- Scientipôle Initiative Laureate in January 2015
You can test the application for free. The subscription for the Joe memory games program Stim'Art is € 5 per month.
Follow us: https://twitter.com/dynseo
Become a fan: https://www.facebook.com/dynseo?ref=hl
Help us continuously improve the Joe memory games program by sending us your feedback by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to answer you.