The first memory exercise program for seniors: cultural and recreational games, suited to seniors and elders wanting to train their memory with adapted exercises.
No timer, no feeling of failure, the key is to go at their own pace, performing exercises that make them happy, while allowing them to maintain their cognitive abilities.
The games are culturally adapted and are thus appeal to leisure activities but also to old memories that are anchored in the memory.
The Scarlett stimulation program is both used :
- in nursing homes by speech therapists, recreation therapists, psychologists, ... with people with early cognitive impairment, or suffering from Alzheimers disease.
- at home, the Scarlett memory games for elders can be done alone or accompanied by a caregiver.
All the games results are sent to a platform that the users can access in order to identify the first weaknesses or just challenge themselves.
The Scarlett’s program works without wifi but will need an internet connection for the monthly updates.
23 memory games are already included in the application:
- Proverbs to find,
- Instruments to recognize,
- A memory,
- Paintings of Monet, Van Gogh, John Gast, James Mc Neill Whistler, George Caleb, Bingham, to recompose,
- A general knowledge trivia quiz,
A web platform allows you to identify the first weaknesses, and follow the well-being.
The favorite games of our elders suffering from Alzheimer’s are mostly : BubbleLink, Hunting Intruders, The Musical Ear and Brain storm.
Stim'Art and science
The Scarlett Stim'Art program is being clinically validated and tested in a renowned hospital in Paris.
DYNSEO is very involved in the research against Alzheimers and in the creation of tools to anticipate and identify at the earliest neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimers disease.
DYNSEO was honored many times for its Stim'Art program:
- Winner of the e-health trophy in 2013
- Finalist of the European Microsoft App Cup in April 2014
- Entrepreneur of the Year prize in January 2014
- Solidarity prize in the Total Edhec Entrepreneurship contest in April 2014
- Winner of the Bouygues Telecom Start-up Challenge in December 2014
- Scientipôle Initiative Laureate in January 2015
- Winner of Hype Awards Digischool in May 2015
- Winner of Business France prize during the SilverEconomy International Meetings in June 2016
You can test the application for free. The subscription for the Scarlett memory games program Stim'Art is € 5 per month. These prices are for customers in France. Prices in other countries vary and actual prices can be converted into your local currency depending on your country of residence.
On each subscription, one dollar is donated to research against Alzheimers.
You are able to switch to the harder version? Download Clint Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dynseo.stimart.clint