Bluetooth data receiver utility providing wireless data reception on the go or in the office right at your fingertips! Compatible with most portable Bluetooth (SPP) scanners and peripherals.
AD-FREE version! No recurring monthly service fee!
MagicWedge receives data from most mobile/portable Bluetooth (SPP) peripherals such as scanners, scales, GPS transmitters, etc. and post the received data into any foreground application running on your Android device.
- Requires Android OS 2.1 and Higher
- Extra initialization commands.
- Extra post commands.
- Parse data option.
- Append commands (LF, Enter, Tab, Tab+Enter)
- Bluetooth data KeyboardWedge.
- Bluetooth data posting service.
- Connection notifications.
- [Extra initialization] some device might need additional commands when first connected. You can set these commands using the format [xx xx xx] where (xx) is a hexadecimal command value.
- [Extra post] some device might need additional commands when communicating with MagicWedge. You can set these commands using the format [xx xx xx] where (xx) is a hexadecimal command value. Some device requires the ACK command  to be sent to acknowledge data received.
- [Parse Data] when extra data is sent before and after the data you need, you can use the parse feature to remove the extra data. For example: [ABC123456789ABC], the extra data [ABC] can be removed using the command (L3R3). The returned data will be .
- MagicWedge's built-in Action-Intent-Service can add Bluetooth data reception to your applications with just a few lines of code. For details contact us at: www.mymobilegear.com
- Bluetooth is a function of your phone and the Android OS. If your phone does support the Bluetooth SPP profile, MagicWedge will not work correctly.
- Most Bluetooth SPP device should use the [Default Port] Bluetooth port.
- If problem connecting on default port, try to use [Port 1, Port 5] if default port does not work.
- Configure [Parse Data] if receiving extra data.
- Configure [Device configurable commands] if not receiving data.
Application also provides the option to encrypt the signature. Signature is saved as an image file in the device at a secure place and also in the Pictures folder or DropBox.
Setting screen allows user to choose different sharing/saving options:
* Share as image file .
* Share as encrypted text file.
* Share as text in the email body without any attachment.
* Save signature to your DropBox folder.
Any combination of these choices can be chosen.
Clicking on History screen will show the list of all the signatures saved in the device.
Signature image and encrypted text is saved as separate files in the SignItPicture and SignItpicturesEnc folder which are located in the Pictures folder of the device.
Notes and Sign Feature allows user to take notes and sign at the bottom. Notes and signature are then stored as a PNG file of JPG file in the download folder of your device.
Real power of the application is to use it in a proof of Delivery application where a driver delivers packages and collect customer's signature as a proof of delivery. Signature text can be conveniently stored in a folder or in a database and later can be used to recreate the signature.
Default name of the signature is the the date and time at the time of saving (in the month-day-Year-Hr-Min-sec format). Give a name at the bottom of the page to overwrite the default. Image is saved as a PNG image by default. To save it as a JPG or JPEG, give a name with extension (example: abc.jpg or def.jpeg)
To convert encrypted Signature Text to an image. Please download Text2Image.exe from https://sites.google.com/site/anshuapps/support
Use this application to view or to save your signature to an image on your Windows PC.
Text is compatible with all the languages. A java, Windows or iPhone application can read this text to recreate the original signature image.
The PAK MKII data acquisition unit is the first solution with embedded smart and intelligent services. PAK capture offers a link to the live sensor signals and provides live controls for sensor or device settings.
PAK capture ensures sustainable and traceable measurements by utilizing the embedded services on the PAK MKII. Benefit from effortless data acquisition with the same well-known PAK quality.
Browse quickly through your recorded data and review your measurements. The system automatically provides the necessary quality parameters and compiles information for an efficient overview.
Once your acquisition is completed, just download your recorded data and your engineering partners can easily interact further as the data is based on ASAM ODS NVH.
Try it out and enjoy a unique new way of working.
Key features at a glance:
• Overview of PAK MKII configuration
• Online level display showing overloads, open/short circuits
• Online time history
• Configuration of single channels addressing dedicated tasks
• Audio playback of stored recordings
• File format on the PAK MKII: ASAM ODS NVH ATF/XML
Benefit today from the continual further development of this particular app.
PAK capture requires a PAK MKII data acquisition system equipped with PAK live and PAK recorder.
Key features of SAP Travel Receipt Capture for Android
• Enter information about expense items
• Capture photos of receipts with the Android smartphone camera
• Record voice notes to explain expenses
• Save expense entries and attachments to SAP ERP software
Note: To use SAP Travel Receipt Capture with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
This application facilitates the capture of leads manually, by scanning a business card or by scanning a bar code / QR code.User can capture details of the contact person, details of the organization the contact belongs to, the products / services which are of interest. User can also characterize the lead in terms of lead origin, priority and qualify the lead. The details of the leadis stored into the server directly eliminating the chance of losing a lead anymore.
Company admins can manage their users as well as customize the application using an admin panel. You will need a corporate user account to use this app effectively.
• Lead capture: Capture Leads by scanning business cards, scanning ID badges in events or simply enter a lead manually.
• Capture Customer contact details, Customer details and establish linkage between the Customer and the contact.
• Validates the existences of the Contact, and customer and prevents a duplicate creation.
• Captures lead with details related to Interest areas (Products or services), quantity and notes. Capture multiple interest areas per lead.
• Qualify a lead in terms of lead qualifications, Lead Priorities, lead status etc.
• Log actions taken during the Customer contact conversations.
• Trigger future actions for the lead from the mobile application itself.
• View Leads lists and filter by various criteria.
• Edit leads as and when required.
• Data securely stored in the cloud.
• Company admin has a customized admin panel to set controls, and view Lead sheet logged.
• Users can maintain user defaults for various Lead sheet fields.
More from developer
New to 2.0 is the ability to review time by day and save draft time entries that you can re-access at your convenience by an easy calendar. It even includes time already in your accounting system!
Log in with the same credentials you use at work and start working on your matters today!
1) Time you spent on emails both reading and composing
2) Phone calls you made and received
3) Documents you spent time working on (and how much time was _focused_ on that document)
4) Calendared events
5) Web-based research from IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
5) And just about everything else under the sun!
Note that this app retrieves information about what you have been up to, but does not itself capture time from your android device. Pick up Element55 Time Capture Agent for that!