The app gives users access to time capture and information on clients and matters on the go!
From your mobile device, you can:
• Enter time on a matter and transfer it to your timesheet.
• Quickly access to clients and matters using the latest client / matters.
• Search for clients and matters.
• Access to information on client and matters.
App allows users to enter time on matters from mobile devices in order to:
• Capture time that otherwise would be forgotten.
• Enter time and transaction text immediately, which can provide better quality of invoices sent to the client.
System administrator user set-up is easy in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 with Advania Legal.
App requires Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1 RU8 with Advania Legal to function.
The app is developed by Advania in cooperation with mBricks.
• Stop typing time entries. Let us make them for you automatically.
• Capture your time whether you are online or offline in an airplane or subway.
• Learn exactly how much time and effort you are putting into your client relationships.
• We take security extremely seriously; we use 256-bit SSL secured connections and all information on your device is stored in 256-bit AES encrypted databased.
• Your data is automatically synced with your accounting or practice management system.
• Track expenses, such as distance (via GPS), so that you can get reimbursed for these costs.
Note: Capture.it uses GPS functionality; continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In fact, time entry is even easier when you are working with codes (phase, task). Instead of picking a narrative, picking a code (it knows which ones based on your matter) will fill in the narrative for you!
FastTime remembers your recently used codes, matters, narratives - even the time durations you like to use, so that it gets faster every time!
This app is part of the FastTime mobile suite. If your firm has FastTime for mobile entry, or MakeTime for unified time entry and time capture, just log in with your username and password, like you would in to your workstation or laptop.
1) Time you spent on emails both reading and composing
2) Phone calls you made and received
3) Documents you spent time working on (and how much time was _focused_ on that document)
4) Calendared events
5) Web-based research from IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
5) And just about everything else under the sun!
Note that this app retrieves information about what you have been up to, but does not itself capture time from your android device. Pick up Element55 Time Capture Agent for that!