Application also provides the option to encrypt the signature. Signature is saved as an image file in the device at a secure place and also in the Pictures folder or DropBox.
Setting screen allows user to choose different sharing/saving options:
* Share as image file .
* Share as encrypted text file.
* Share as text in the email body without any attachment.
* Save signature to your DropBox folder.
Any combination of these choices can be chosen.
Clicking on History screen will show the list of all the signatures saved in the device.
Signature image and encrypted text is saved as separate files in the SignItPicture and SignItpicturesEnc folder which are located in the Pictures folder of the device.
Notes and Sign Feature allows user to take notes and sign at the bottom. Notes and signature are then stored as a PNG file of JPG file in the download folder of your device.
Real power of the application is to use it in a proof of Delivery application where a driver delivers packages and collect customer's signature as a proof of delivery. Signature text can be conveniently stored in a folder or in a database and later can be used to recreate the signature.
Default name of the signature is the the date and time at the time of saving (in the month-day-Year-Hr-Min-sec format). Give a name at the bottom of the page to overwrite the default. Image is saved as a PNG image by default. To save it as a JPG or JPEG, give a name with extension (example: abc.jpg or def.jpeg)
To convert encrypted Signature Text to an image. Please download Text2Image.exe from https://sites.google.com/site/anshuapps/support
Use this application to view or to save your signature to an image on your Windows PC.
Text is compatible with all the languages. A java, Windows or iPhone application can read this text to recreate the original signature image.
You can discover e-STUDIO MFPs on your network, pick up from a list of your most recently used MFPs or select your MFP by scanning the displayed QR code.
It's integrated with TOSHIBA Re-Rite OCR software and allows you to convert scanned images or photo documents into one of 22 editable file formats including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint files.
- Print a document (JPEG/PDF) from your Android device or cloud storage (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive) to e-STUDIO MFPs
- Print the images stored in Android Gallery or captured by the Camera
- Utilize advanced MFP print setting such as number of copies, duplex and color mode
- Select Private Print or Hold Print to prevent the printed document from being left on the MFP
- Scan a document from an e-STUDIO MFP and store the document onto your Android device or upload it to cloud storage
- Convert the scanned images or the photo documents to an editable format such as PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint
- Generate and print the QR code of e-STUDIO MFP to simplify MFP discovery
- Use user authentication and department code to maintain a secured office
- The supported TOSHIBA e-STUDIO models should be used
- SNMP and Web Service setting in MFP must be enabled
- Please contact your dealer or sales representative about more configuration when using this application with user authentication or department code
Czech, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Tested OS Version
- MFPs are not discoverable under the following conditions, manually enter hostname or use the QR Code:
*IPv6 is used
*MFP is out of subnet (Class C) in IPv4
*If the device cannot be found other than the above
- QR code for e-STUDIO306LP is recommended to use B&W copy
- Paper jam is not displayed in the connected device status. The submitted jobs are printed after paper jam is recovered
- If the document is shared from other apps, the document thumbnails might not be displayed. Please save your document in local storage before printing.
- Hold/Private prints are available in e-STUDIO2550C series when the hard disk is installed
- You can upload one file to cloud storage at a time
- If an MFP paper jam occurs while scanning, you may not see the correct preview, please retry scanning.
- Only the primary LDAP server is used to validate the user information
- User name cannot contain @.
The company names and product names here are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Bluetooth data receiver utility providing wireless data reception on the go or in the office right at your fingertips! Compatible with most portable Bluetooth (SPP) scanners and peripherals.
AD-FREE version! No recurring monthly service fee!
MagicWedge receives data from most mobile/portable Bluetooth (SPP) peripherals such as scanners, scales, GPS transmitters, etc. and post the received data into any foreground application running on your Android device.
- Requires Android OS 2.1 and Higher
- Extra initialization commands.
- Extra post commands.
- Parse data option.
- Append commands (LF, Enter, Tab, Tab+Enter)
- Bluetooth data KeyboardWedge.
- Bluetooth data posting service.
- Connection notifications.
- [Extra initialization] some device might need additional commands when first connected. You can set these commands using the format [xx xx xx] where (xx) is a hexadecimal command value.
- [Extra post] some device might need additional commands when communicating with MagicWedge. You can set these commands using the format [xx xx xx] where (xx) is a hexadecimal command value. Some device requires the ACK command  to be sent to acknowledge data received.
- [Parse Data] when extra data is sent before and after the data you need, you can use the parse feature to remove the extra data. For example: [ABC123456789ABC], the extra data [ABC] can be removed using the command (L3R3). The returned data will be .
- MagicWedge's built-in Action-Intent-Service can add Bluetooth data reception to your applications with just a few lines of code. For details contact us at: www.mymobilegear.com
- Bluetooth is a function of your phone and the Android OS. If your phone does support the Bluetooth SPP profile, MagicWedge will not work correctly.
- Most Bluetooth SPP device should use the [Default Port] Bluetooth port.
- If problem connecting on default port, try to use [Port 1, Port 5] if default port does not work.
- Configure [Parse Data] if receiving extra data.
- Configure [Device configurable commands] if not receiving data.
First Mile™ of real time, information intensive customer interactions. With Kofax Mobile Capture, users can capture documents, photos, and data directly on their Android smartphones and tablets and deliver the information to core business systems, processes or workflows so organizations can significantly increase their responsiveness to customers, provide a higher level of service, gain competitive advantage and better manage and grow their businesses while also greatly reducing operating costs. Capturing this information at the Point of Origination™ and delivering it to enterprise applications accelerates processes and reduces processing costs for better customer service. These new capabilities extend the investment in existing capture processes directly to Android devices.
Kofax Mobile Capture can be easily customized, personalized and rebranded for your specific use cases with Kofax Mobile Capture SDK significantly reducing the development cost and time to deploy your mobile capture app.
Leveraging Kofax patented VRS® image perfection technology directly on the device, documents and content are captured completely and file sizes are optimized reducing transfer times and data plan costs.
For demonstration and evaluation purposes, Kofax provides three example processes out of the box with Kofax Mobile Capture™: Business Cards, Receipts, and Documents. These are additional to any enterprise processes you would make available to your users or customers where Kofax Mobile Capture™ would automate and accelerate the submission of content and data to process engines, content repositories, workflows, or archives.
With Kofax Mobile Capture, you can:
•Turn your Android device into an enterprise scan and capture app
•Capture documents and photos
•Add meta data to documents
•Submit documents and data to corporate processes, archives or systems
•Enforce business rules from corporate systems directly within the app
•Centrally controlled and administered through Kofax Capture
•Optimize images using Kofax patented VRS® image perfection technology
•Capture business cards and convert the paper card into a vCard
•Capture receipts and receive a searchable PDF
•Capture a document and receive a searchable PDF
•Easily customize, personalize and rebrand the Kofax Mobile Capture app for your specific mobile customer engagement use case with Kofax Mobile Capture SDK
•Users are prompted to select a capture process which is centrally controlled by Kofax Capture or your backend systems
•VRS running on the device ensures the document captured with the camera is of acceptable quality and process ready
•VRS performs image analysis, deskew, cropping, and processing of the document
•User can add additional pages or combine documents
•If required, user will be asked to enter meta data or index values for the document or process
•User submits the document
•Kofax reporting provides an audit trail
•Tightly integrated with Kofax Capture, Transformation Modules, and Front Office Server
•Kofax Capture has integrations to over 100 back end systems and repositories
•All jobs, security, processes, and configuration is administered centrally
•Easily customize, personalize and rebrand the Kofax Mobile Capture app for your specific use case with Kofax Mobile Capture SDK
Kofax Mobile Capture requires additional licensing for Kofax Capture.
Key features of SAP Travel Receipt Capture for Android
• Enter information about expense items
• Capture photos of receipts with the Android smartphone camera
• Record voice notes to explain expenses
• Save expense entries and attachments to SAP ERP software
Note: To use SAP Travel Receipt Capture with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
The PAK MKII data acquisition unit is the first solution with embedded smart and intelligent services. PAK capture offers a link to the live sensor signals and provides live controls for sensor or device settings.
PAK capture ensures sustainable and traceable measurements by utilizing the embedded services on the PAK MKII. Benefit from effortless data acquisition with the same well-known PAK quality.
Browse quickly through your recorded data and review your measurements. The system automatically provides the necessary quality parameters and compiles information for an efficient overview.
Once your acquisition is completed, just download your recorded data and your engineering partners can easily interact further as the data is based on ASAM ODS NVH.
Try it out and enjoy a unique new way of working.
Key features at a glance:
• Overview of PAK MKII configuration
• Online level display showing overloads, open/short circuits
• Online time history
• Configuration of single channels addressing dedicated tasks
• Audio playback of stored recordings
• File format on the PAK MKII: ASAM ODS NVH ATF/XML
Benefit today from the continual further development of this particular app.
PAK capture requires a PAK MKII data acquisition system equipped with PAK live and PAK recorder.
Time Sheet app allows the user to create Time Sheets which actually defines the hour the user have worked. This application allows the user to minutely specify the number of hour user has spent on various assignments in the specified time duration. This application further provides the functionality of specifying which project the user is working for, the client for whom the time was spend. Admin can set various compliance requirements for time sheet entry and the same will be enforced during the creation of a time sheet by a user.
Time Sheet app has been designed for managerswho wish to keep a track of the time sheets of their reports. The manager can find out which employee has filed which time sheet and can approve, reject a Time sheet or ask for a resubmission with changes.
Company admins can manage their users as well as customize the application using an admin panel. You will need a corporate user account to use this app effectively.
1. Capture Time Sheet on the go.
2. Add Activity notes to Tasks in a Time sheet.
3. Capture various kind of time by task types.
4. Allocate time spend to clients, projects, internal cost centers etc.
5. View Time sheets by Time period, Day view.
6. Submit Time sheets for approval.
7. Approve Time sheets.
8. View & track time sheets created.
9. Enforce corporate compliance for logging time / work hours.
10. Set user default values for quick entry of time sheets.
More from developer
New to 2.0 is the ability to review time by day and save draft time entries that you can re-access at your convenience by an easy calendar. It even includes time already in your accounting system!
Log in with the same credentials you use at work and start working on your matters today!
1) Time you spent on emails both reading and composing
2) Phone calls you made and received
3) Documents you spent time working on (and how much time was _focused_ on that document)
4) Calendared events
5) Web-based research from IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
5) And just about everything else under the sun!
Note that this app retrieves information about what you have been up to, but does not itself capture time from your android device. Pick up Element55 Time Capture Agent for that!