FNB Direct, First National Bank’s mobile banking app, makes it easier than ever to bank on the go, right from your mobile device.
Quickly check account balances, transfer money, pay bills, locate a convenient branch or ATM, or view recent account activity.
Updating your app is easy, so you can quickly take advantage of new mobile banking features as they are introduced.
Account Information: View up-to-date information about your FNB accounts, including pending transactions.
Transfer Money: Transfer money between your FNB accounts.
Pay Bills: Pay a person or a company.
Find FNB Locations: Find branch or ATM options nearest your current location or enter a street address.
Make Deposits: Now make check deposits with your android.
FNB Direct is available to all FNB-Online Banking customers.
The FNB Direct app is free to install. Message and data rates from your mobile carrier will apply.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.
For general support contact -800-555-5455.
• Account Balance Inquiry: Find out exactly how much is in your account at anytime.
• Transfer Funds: Move money between your FNB Fox Valley accounts quickly and securely.
• Popmoney: Person to person payments made easy!
• Securely Pay Bills: You can schedule payments, change payments and cancel payments to any company or individual set up through your Online Banking.
• Recent Transaction Review: Keep current on account activity.
• Direct Deposit & Cleared Check Alerts: Know when your money is available and keep track of where it goes automatically.
• Low Balance Alerts: Receive notification when your account balance falls below an amount you predetermine.
• Keywords: FNB, FNB Fox Valley, Banking, Bill Payment, First National Bank, Fox Valley, FNB Mobile
Multi-Account Aggregation: View all of your financial information (balances, transaction history, merchant spending averages) in one place for on-the-go organization.
Bill Discovery: The app will automatically identify bills within your list of transactions and display a reminder to you when upcoming bills are due.
Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
Add Tags, Notes, Images & Geo-Information: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what you’re looking for when searching through your finances.
Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact First National Bank Green Forest customer service directly from the app.
SAFE AND SECURE
The app utilizes the same bank-level security that protects you when you’re on Internet Banking by using advanced encryption technology. The app also features a unique 4-digit passcode setting that prevents unauthorized access.
To use the FNB Mobile Money App, you must be enrolled as an First National Bank Green Forest Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials. After you successfully login to the app, your accounts and transactions will begin updating.
Mobile Banking is available to all registered Online Banking customers; just sign in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure mobile banking experience.
▪ View account balances and transaction history
▪ Pay your bills and credit cards
▪ Transfer money between your FNB Kansas accounts
▪ Set up and receive account related alerts
▪ Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely.
▪ Track and view images of your processed checks
▪ Use your phone’s GPS to find a branch or ATM near you
▪ Contact a customer service representative
At FNB Kansas your security is always our top priority.
▪ Account information is never stored on your phone.
▪ Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as online banking.
▶ HOW TO GET STARTED
▪ Mobile Banking is free from FNB Kansas (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
▪ If you aren’t already, enroll in Online Banking
▪ Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
▪ Users must be enrolled in Online Banking.
▪ Payees must be setup in Online Banking.
▪ Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal.
▪ See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions.