Nice game and graphics but can you SERIOUSLY just make the timer count offline. If not just make everything instant! Don't force us to use gold or on mobile data or WHATEVER to make it COUNT. And also, make it EASIER to win! I have upgraded SO MUCH and the AI is still pretty much the same before I upgraded. And also, the game size! Can you NOT make the game size increasingly big? It is already 3GB+ already! If it persists you how can you play if your device storage had run out? Ok. Fix these issues, and you will definitely deserve more stars.
the racing in this game is all real. Its the perfect racing game. The cars, its brakes, its performance and everything is just like in the real world. I love the fabulous racing circuts. I might not be the perfect driver or racer but its fun competing world wide. But .... its so freakin' hard to earn the free car for racing in the gauntlet. we have to spend alot of gold. please make the gauntlet hard enough so the we can win the prize car by only spending RS for the upgrades. thanks alot. race on ...
Awesome graphics, awesomely good game. but problem is about rewards it's very less 2,000R$. And in any upgrade it use more than 100,000R$. Is there any logic? And The issue is about gold rewards it's nothing only we get gold completing the % of stages.. E.A team need to increase the winning amount in any stage. To buy new car & to do upgrades...
Thanks for the Koenigsegg One:1, but the next part is a request that I hope is met. The 'quick race' option and the 'Nordschleife' need to be added to the game. Also maybe in the coming updates you could include -Hill Climb Events-, Pike's Peak maybe. More Customisation and more detailed customisation options please. The Ferraris need their standard factory options available. The cars need to sound more like themselves, the Zonda R sounds like the F, and the Vulcan sounds like a regular AM (These are just a couple of examples), oh and the V10s in the Audis and the LFA sound the same. An in-game option to change the graphics!!
I went to update the game & I'm again stuck on 99.9% for the second time. I got a 4G network. It's not giving me any option to download the remaining 0.1% without wifi. Why do I need wifi to download just 0.1% ? I repeat I got a 4G network. Please fix this issue ASAP. I want a shot on those new cars. The game has always been awesome so good job on that.
New update crash I Use Xiaomi note 4. After update new version cannot start. Download 99.9% add file but then stop. Please fixed. And I suggest can we barter or trade our R$ to gold coin? Because almost car sell in gold coin. Thanks
In this update, the Koenigsegg One:1 comes to Real Racing 3 with an 8-day special event. You can also:
• Win the Skyline GT-R Group A (BNR32) and Hardtop 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) in the Unleash the Beast event
• Get the 2015 Nissan GT-R LM and the BMW Hommage R in two Limited-Time Series
• Earn three cars and lots of Gold in three Flashback Events: The 500, Lions of Leipzig, and Ride the Storm
•Fully upgrade your Ferrari F14 T to race against matched opponents for big rewards in a new Exclusive Series
Download NOW: FREE Bus Speed Driving Simulator & Be a Pro in Traffic Speed Race!
Ride in an extreme Jungle motor rally with powerful motorcycles and win the race