Jaindra Singh Namuna English Boarding School is an institute established in 2063 B.S. with a motto of educational development of its locality and being reputed nationally and internationally.
- To provide our students with a world-class education.
- To foster holistic developments of students.
- To bring out the potentiality of the students.
- To provide the students conducive environment for their complete nurture.
- To develop skills in students to be responsible creators than job seekers.
- To meet global demand and competition through education.
- To make it an educational Hub suitable for the students of all backgrounds and from all corners of the country creating the environment to have an opportunity for quality and affordable education of global standard.
- To serve students with a modern education at the forefront of professional practice in Nepal to help students realize their full potential and develop a respectful and positive attitude towards society, life, and people.
- Well, professional teaching faculty.
- well-equipped and well-furnished classrooms.
- well-equipped lab.
- smart class with data projectors in order to enhance the concept of interactive classes.
- Multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment.
- well-managed transport facilities.
- Child-friendly teaching-learning environment.
- Medical and first aid facilities.
- Various tests like a unit test, terminal exam tests.
- Involving students in extra and co-curricular activities for the overall development of them.
- Tour, picnic etc programme to enhance students confidence level and develop a social habit.
- A practical and participatory approach in teaching learning activities adopting globally competent pedagogy.
- Frequent parents, teachers, students interaction and time to time counseling and motivation.
- Involvement of students in various clubs like child club, red cross circle sports club and different houses.
- Zero punishment environment.
- Complete English medium teaching-learning pedagogy.