You can find us here:
This app is running on Android Platform. Its main purpose is for user to make PPPOE connection via WIFI, e.g. dialing through ADSL Modem with user name and password provided by some internet ISPs. This app makes the Android devices be able to connect to Internet directly via PPPOE dialing through WIFI, and no need for another WIFI Router any more.
There are several things you need know and get ready before using this application:
1. The Android version on your phone need greater than 2.1 (>=2.1)
2. Your phone need be “rooted”
3. Your phone need turn on WiFi and WiFi is connect to your xDSL modem
There are several things you need to know and get ready before using this application:
1. Your device had root
2. Your need turn on your device's WiFi and connect to your wireless AP
Le credenziali di accesso sono quelle con le quali ti sei registrato all’Area Clienti 187 del sito www.telecomitalia.it; in alternativa puoi accedere con quelle della tua mail Alice, ricordandoti di inserire nello username anche il suffisso @alice.it.
Quando sei connesso alla tua linea di casa, puoi accedere ad alcune funzionalità inserendo solo il numero di telefono.
Per registrare un account Telecom Italia vai su sito www.telecomitalia.it o direttamente a questo indirizzo:
Con questa applicazione, in "Area Clienti", puoi:
- Consultare gli ultimi sei conti con la possibilità di visualizzare il corrispondente file pdf, inviarlo via mail o scaricarlo sul tuo dispositivo
- Pagare il conto Telecom con carta di credito o gestire la domiciliazione bancaria
- Consultare i dati della tua linea telefonica Telecom Italia
- Modificare l’indirizzo di spedizione del tuo conto (se lo ricevi via posta ordinaria)
- Visualizzare le richieste effettuate e tutte le comunicazioni ricevute (da e verso Telecom Italia) negli ultimi sei mesi oppure inviarle via mail o scaricarle sul tuo dispositivo
In "Assistenza" puoi:
- Eseguire la diagnosi online della linea telefonica, ADSL o Fibra di casa, segnalare un problema ai tecnici o risolvere on line i problemi più comuni su internet, posta elettronica e TV.
- Eseguire la diagnosi sui servizi TV attivi (TIM SKY, IPTV) ed eventualmente segnalare un problema ai tecnici.
- Essere avvisato di eventuali disservizi sulla rete Telecom Italia nella tua zona, e richiedere l’invio di un SMS o di una email alla risoluzione del guasto.
- Gestire le tue Pratiche e monitorarne lo stato di lavorazione.
In "Modem" (con funzionalità complete disponibili solo per clienti con modem Telecom Italia) puoi:
- Visualizzare, gestire e riavviare il tuo modem, verificare lo stato della connessione internet e, se sei un cliente Fibra di Telecom Italia, verificare lo stato del servizio voce, da casa e da remoto (richiede il login). Nota: i comandi di gestione sono disponibili solo per modem Telecom Italia.
- Verificare la configurazione, accendere, spegnere e ottimizzare la tua rete Wi-Fi, da casa e da remoto (richiede il login). Nota: i comandi di gestione sono disponibili solo per modem Telecom Italia.
- Controllare e amministrare i dispositivi collegati al modem, da casa e da remoto (richiede il login e la sincronizzazione dei dispositivi con la rete Telecom Italia). Nota: la visualizzazione da remoto dei dispositivi collegati è disponibile solo per modem Telecom Italia.
- Eseguire la scansione del QR Code stampato sotto alcuni modem Telecom Italia per semplificare la configurazione Wi-Fi del tuo dispositivo.
In “Negozi” puoi trovare direttamente sulla mappa i negozi Telecom Italia a te più vicini.
Nella voce di menu “Info”, anche quando non sei autenticato, puoi accedere alle informazioni di assistenza amministrativa e assistenza tecnica, e puoi guardare i video del canale YouTube di Telecom Italia.
L'applicazione è dedicata a tutti i clienti che hanno una linea fissa Telecom Italia e sono in possesso di uno smartphone o di un tablet Android. L’app è utilizzabile con qualsiasi operatore mobile (TIM e altri gestori). Le funzionalità dell’app sono complete su versioni Android 3.0 e successive.
Nota: Se hai uno smartphone TIM, l’app 187 è già installata e Google Play ti permetterà di aggiornarla all’ultima versione disponibile. Ti ricordiamo che su alcuni dispositivi TIM non è possibile disinstallare l’applicazione.
Puoi aiutarci a migliorare l’applicazione scrivendo a: firstname.lastname@example.org
you can configure, and of course connect your PLANEX wireless from your Android devices with using this app!
this app will do the confusing part.
all you need to do is to follow the instruction in the screen.
This app supports the following models of PLANEX.
Enjoy your WiFi!
-- touch 2 go --
Ensure SD card installed. The application need SD card to install a 66Mb Dictionary, which is smaller and more efficient than anything else available on the market. This file should be downloaded by default to your SD card, though you can select the folder where the file is on the preferences menu. Alternatively we can use your Internet connection instead of the dictionary. This option can be activated in the settings menu. It also can calculate natively the key although it will take about 2 minutes in less powerfully phones and about 10 seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S. This tool also detects the new 2010 Thomson routers for which keys cannot yet be generated.
1. Thomson based routers (Include Thomson, Speed Touch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
2. DLink ( Only some models )
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS ( Only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (Some Infinitum XXXX)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
10. Wlan_XX ( Only some are supported)
11. Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
18. EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
19. PBS (Austria)
23. Axtel, Axtel-xtremo
26. Cabovisao Sagem
27. Alice in Germany (new)
28. Speedport (new)
Please note that it connects to the API port. API uses port 8728 and is disabled by default. To enable API use the following command in the terminal:
/ip service enable api
* Save/Edit login credentials for multiple routers
* Import .WBX Files from official windows version
* See interface list, traffic
* Enable / Disable Interfaces
* See Wireless Interface Details, CCQ, Rates, MAC, Settings
* Scan for Wireless Networks
* Add/Remove/Edit IP
* Display IPv4 Routes
* Reboot Router
* File Manager (List, Delete)
* Backup RB
* DNS - View settings, cache, static
* Firewall - Display settings, edit some basic NAT stuff
* Display System Log
* Hotspot view all settings etc (PRO ONLY)
* Scripts Edit and Run (PRO ONLY)
This version gets priority support and all new dev requests on this version will be developed before any free version requests.
1. Signal strengh
2. Channel number
3. Security type
4. Link speed
5. Hardware vendor
6. IP number, and etc.
You can see which one is good and bad intuitively, and it is very easy to use.
Also, this application provides "Query nearby network devices" feature.
It scans all connected devices to your AP.
WiFi Picker also supports notification feature with various network information.
(Link speed, IP etc)
Configuration Tool Mikrotik OS, designed to be as similar to Winbox.
To use this tool you must have enabled the connection through the Mikrotik API team, this option can be enabled through the option winbox:
IP -> Service
and through console you can enable it with the following command: /ip service enable api
This tool can:
- pool information from dude about status and outage (if present),
- contains widget that shows actial status
- has service which connects to Dude Server and checks status in background
- has built in notifications via Android Notification
- you can manually check Dude status and check if (and which if so) devices have problems.
Discover problems faster and solve them faster with this app.
HotSpot Manager works connected to Mikrotik User Manager and prints to a thermal ESC/POS compatible Epson printer with network support (wifi or ethernet) to issue paper tickets.
Infinitel HotSpot Manager supports as many Mikrotik User Manager profiles as you need. You can set your Mikrotik User Manager to set tickets duration in minutes, hours, days or weeks and print them with a single touch.
The app allows you to setup many options:
- Setup as many profiles/credits as needed.
- Define the username prefix and length.
- Define the password length.
- Define list of predefined reusable usernames
- Customize main screen logo.
- Protect settings with password.
- Define a customized ticket/voucher:
- Format your text font: bold, underlined, double tall, double wide.
- Align it to left, center or right.
- Print your custom logo.
- Print a QRCode to access hotspot captive portal and autofill username.
- Use the QRCode to redirect your users to a page of your choice after login.
- Set autocut paper if printer supports it.
You can find a detailed user's manual on developers page.
HotSpot Manager is compatible with Mikrotik RouterOS 4.17, 5.12 or higher.
Moreover it has some professional and unique features which are not in the AirOS web interface. You can try ubnt device discovery tool, online speedtest (shows instantaneous device speed), voice signal navigation, continuos site survey, encryption key database for your whole network and many other unique tools for wireless professionals!
This version supports all AirOS versions including AirFiber!
We'd love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime: email@example.com
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 3 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
Monitor, control and change from anywhere your Mikrotik servers. This application was built to facilitate the day-to-day lives of those who can not stay long time without monitoring your systems and servers.
With this application you can schedule the time monitoring of your servers, if one server is offline the app sends you a signal.
Warning, this system uses the API of Mikrotik to accomplish their own tasks. Therefore enable it. And, as we know, the API provided by mikrotik is robust and secure, because it was built to make the server stable even in search or complex requests.
If the version of android is less than 3.0, please stop the service "Google Play Service" in your settings and use at least once Google Maps updated with GPS enabled
***************************** Mikrotik api tool like winbox *****************************
1 - 2.x*
2 - 3.20*, 3.25*, 3.30 e >
3 - 4.x
4 - 5.x
5 - 6.x
1 - Verify that the servers are online without logging in;
2 - Summary of the system;
3 - Interfaces Wireless, Ethernet and VLAN;
4 - AccessList, Registration, Security profiles and Connect List;
5 - PPPoE interfaces and profiles;
6 - IP Address Settings and SMB;
7 - System history, Watchdog, User's, NTP client and server;
8 - Simple Queue and Queue tree;
9 - BTEST Server and email;
10 - Hotspot Users, Actives, Hosts and IP Bindings;
11 - Radius;
12 - Torch;
13 - Estats for all interfaces;
14 - Frequency monitor;
15 - Traffic monitor and others.
Note Mikrotik® is a registered trademark (www.mikrotik.com). This application does not follow any Mikrotik license. To learn more about the Mikrotik or buy the license visit http://www.mikrotik.com
(*) - Version not supported in its entirety.
IPv6 Host Name
IPv4 Host Name
Point To Point Interface
WiFi DHCP Status
The function support for:
5-in-1 Wi-Fi Router, Access Point, Range Extender, Wi-Fi Bridge and WISP
The BR-6288ACL can work as router, access point, range extender, Wi-Fi Bridge or WISP. Just configure the mode you need for your network environment using the smart iQ Setup wizard.
Smartphone App & Smart iQ Setup
Features smartphone app setup or web-based setup for quick, automatic installation with no CD required, to get your product up and running without any difficult configurations or hassle. The smartphone app and web-UI. also feature a new automatic firmware update function.
Auto Firmware Upgrade
Don’t worry about downloading new firmware files and keeping your router up to date. The BR-6288ACL supports auto firmware upgrade through the smartphone app and web-UI, so you can check the firmware status and upgrade to the latest version quickly and automatically – minimum fuss required.
The EdiRouter app enables you to setup your multi-function Edimax BR-6288ACL wireless router quickly and easily using your smartphone, without the need for a computer. Just connect your smartphone to the BR-6288ACL’s default Wi-Fi SSID “edimax.setup” and follow the simple on-screen steps to set the BR-6288ACL to Wi-Fi Router or Access Point mode and setup your new Wi-Fi networks and passwords.
With support for all widely used home Internet connections:
2. Dynamic IP
3. Static IP
And Wi-Fi support for:
1. IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz
2. IEEE 802.11 a/ac/n, 5GHz
3. Wi-Fi security: WPA2-AES