Email email@example.com for support or any questions
Note: On some devices the Google Voice assistant is causing audio to drop. Turn off, 'Say "OK Google" any time', to fix this.
• FREE, including ALL premium features. NO ADS
• Highly configurable user interface and functionality
• All major file formats, including mp3, m4a, flac, wav, ogg, +many more
• 10 band equalizer for all supported formats. 18 system presets, unlimited custom
• Smart Playlists, rule based playlists. Program how media is selected and ordered in custom playlists.
• Auto Tagger - automatically correct/update tag information for all songs in an album
• Extensive tag editor including album art, song rating, lyrics, and many others. Better than standalone editors
• Tag editor supports ogg, mp3, flac, mp4, m4a, m4p, wma, wav, ra, rm, m4b, aif, aiff, aifc files
• Lock Screen Player
• Chromecast for supported audio types
• Save song rating in the media file, never lose song ratings
• Organize by Album Artist and supports Song Artist, no more "Greatest Hits" album with 20 artists
• Configurable play/pause fade, crossfade manual and auto advance
• Auto download missing artwork (default WiFi only)
• Select custom album art via targeted search, unlimited web search, or local files (long click album art)
• Assign equalizer preset to song, album, or audio connection (speaker, wired headset, or Bluetooth)
• Sleep timer to auto pause after selected time elapses
• Gesture support for next/previous, seeking, volume, item deletion, queue control. Swipe albums, artists, genres, entire playlists, into the up next queue for play, shuffle, add as next. Quickly change how swiping works
• Internet Radio 50,000 stations, local stations (automatic or address), search for artist
• Supports .m3u .m3u8 playlists
• Dynamic Up Next queue to control playback order, shuffle, rearrange individual songs, save as playlist, etc
• Display embedded song lyrics
• Extensive metadata library: artist, album artist, genre, composer, playlist organization, folders, searching, +much more
• Quickly search entire library for any song, artist, album, genre, composer, playlist, or folder
• Configurable reaction to various events: connect and disconnect headset/Bluetooth, media removal, audio focus changes including temporary (Ducking)
• Extensive sort options for songs. Any combination, ascending or descending: Title, Artist, Album, Rating, Year, Track, Filename, Last Played, Last Skipped, Play Count, Skip Count, Date Added
• Home screen widget support, notification support, lock screen controls, and Bluetooth support.
• Android Media Session support so third-party widgets and apps can control playback and display artwork.
• Scrobble support to Last.fm and Libre.fm
• Highly configurable UI including installable Themes
• Support for identification of media and proper tagging through online resources such as MusicBrainz (release version, currently only tags)
• Follows Material Design guidelines
• Plays local audio media files and Internet Radio Stations (future beta: streaming and video support)
• Location is ONLY used for finding local radio stations and the information is not saved
• Network is used for radio, download artwork, and determine if WiFi is connected
• System Settings to save a ringtone
Your comments will help decide the priority of features and future development of Alvə Player. You can support development in several ways: through feedback via email, the app rating system, and by purchasing themes as they become available. If your current rating is low, let us know how to increase it. Please purchase some Themes/Skins to keep all premium features free.
This is a Beta test release and some features are not fully implemented.
Note: All images used in promotional material for Alvə Player and Alvə Player Themes are licensed under https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ sourced from http://creativity103.com