Are you applying for grad school? Need help mastering the GRE? Try out this unconventional method on go. Think out of the box & beat the GRE in first attempt. From brushing up on your math skills and building up your vocabulary, our GRE prep tool will prepare you completely.
• Tutorial, Practice Exercise, Practice Timed Test & GRE Math Challenge
• Verbal reasoning section has sentence completion multiple choice quiz , vocabulary builder and 200 high frequency GRE words flash cards.
• Pronunciation of words in American & British English accent.
• Quantitative section has math tutorial, practice exercise with step by step solution & practice timed test.
• Practice exercise covers arithmetic, algebra, geometry & probability.
• Practice test is a simulated test environment with timer.
• GRE Challenge to compete with others around the world and to compare yourself with others..
• Detail assessment report which is stored in database and can be checked anytime and it can also be emailed.
• Global Leaderboards
1) Arithmetic: Numbers, Order of Operation, Decimal, Fraction, Percentage
2) Algebra: Roots, Exponents, roots, linear and quadratic equations, inequalities, Polynomials, Rational Expression
3) Data & Statistics: Probability, average, statistics, set theory, data analysis, Mean, Median, Mode
4) Geometry: Lines, Angles, Triangle ( area & perimeter) ,Quadrilateral, co-ordinate geometry
Sentence completion Quiz: 50 questions
Flash card: 200 high frequency GRE words
Practice Exercise: 100 questions
Practice Test: 100 questions
GRE Challenge : 100 Questions
For British accent you need to change the setting in your phone. Go to setting -> voice input & output -> Text to speech setting -> language ->English (UK)
For American accent you need to change the setting in your phone. Go to setting -> voice input & output -> Text to speech setting -> language ->English (US)