** The world's FIRST contact-free fertility tracker! **
Understand your ovulation cycle to increase chances of getting pregnant.
EarlySense® Percept™ is a non-invasive and highly accurate fertility tracker, validated in clinical trials. No more peeing, wearing bracelets or temperature taking. Utilizing a slim contact-free sensor placed under your mattress , Percept detects and analyzes your body’s signals while you’re at rest, to provide a highly-accurate prediction of menses and ovulation.
This is a free app for the EarlySense Percept fertility tracker which you can purchase here: https://www.earlysense.com/digital-health/product/ovulation-fertility-tracker
Percept predicts when you are most fertile and tracks your cycle completely contact-free, with no hassles. Simply connect to the app and go to sleep.
* Clinically proven to accurately forecast your 6-day fertile window.
* Tracks your cycle and accurately predicts your period.
* Real-time monitoring of vitals, including: heart rate, respiration, relaxation levels and sleep.
What can you do with Percept?
* Track your period and ovulation through an easy to use menstrual cycle calendar.
* Plan ahead with accurate period and ovulation predictions that are based on your own body signals, and get smarter cycle-by-cycle.
* Know when you're most fertile in a 6-day fertility window.
* Log intercourse for an easy overview of when you had sex in relation to your cycle.
* Track your sleep quality and relaxation level patterns throughout your cycle.
* View your real-time heart and breathing rates.
* Just go to sleep - the app will automatically connect to the sensor to seamlessly collect your body signals.
EarlySense is the market leader in contact-free and continuous health monitoring for the medical and consumer markets since 2004. Our highly accurate sensor combined with proprietary artificial intelligence, tracks real time health data including heart rate, breathing rate, sleep cycles, stress levels and movement to empower users and clinicians at home and in hospitals to achieve better healthcare throughout the continuum of care.
Please note: Percept is NOT for contraceptive use.
** Connect with us **