Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Google Backup Service (>= Android 2.2)
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android 4.4 KitKat Support
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention: If you use a task manager / killer and you are on Android pre-2.2, please add PillReminder to the esclude / ignore list.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (email@example.com)
Please send any question, request or bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
"Lady Pill Widgets" contains the following widgets:
- "Lady Pill Cycle":
* Displays the current day of the 28 day cycle.
* Indicates if you have to take the pill in the current day.
- "Lady Pill Calendar":
* Displays a calendar telling you which days you have to take the pill, and which days you've taken it.
* You can use it to see future months predictions.
* Also you can see past months.
You can customize the colors of these widgets to integrate them into your mobile device home screen. Widgets also are shortcuts to "Lady Pill Reminder".
- To use "Lady Pill Widgets" you need to install the free app "Lady Pill Reminder".
- If you need help about how to add widgets to yout home screen, please read this:
* If you have Android 2: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=168458#1166242
* If you have Android 4: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=2519826
* Persistent, reliable alarms
* No battery drain
* No ads / permissions
* Highly configurable
* Multiple daily doses
* Status notifications
* Prescription refill reminders
* Medicine details
* User selectable alarm
* Backup and restore data
If you are upgrading from the free version, you can transfer your data by doing a backup in free and restore in pro.
After an update, you must launch Med Minder once to re-register your alarms.
**** IMPORTANT **** If you have a task killer, put Med Minder in its ignore list or your alarms may not work!
**** ALSO IMPORTANT ****
When you put your android phone on "mute" or "vibrate" mode, the phone ONLY mutes the ringer and notification sounds. It does NOT mute applications, such as games or media players. This means that if you have the Med Minder alarm pop-up enabled under settings, the alarm will sound even if the phone is in vibrate mode. If you need Med Minder to be muted, you can either disable the pop-up alarm under settings or manually turn your media volume down with your volume control button. However, I recommend "Mute Widget", a home screen widget that allows one-click muting of all sounds, ringer, notifications, and media.
Please contact me if you have any issues or feature requests
For additional information, please check the website:
Dosecast is both flexible and easy-to-use, with all these features included in the free edition:
★ RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders with or without an internet connection. Dosecast also tracks the time zone you're in when travelling and adjusts reminders accordingly, so you get notified correctly no matter where you are. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you every few minutes until you respond.
★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: With Dosecast, set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose.
★ POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: You can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off - by however long you need.
★ SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you're sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
★ PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted, even when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.
A Premium edition is available for purchase, which adds even more features:
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: MULTIPLE DRUG TYPES: You can track drugs taken via injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, and liquid doses. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DOSE HISTORY AND COMPLIANCE: Dosecast logs the date and time of doses you take, skip, or postpone so you can view or email the history at any time. It even logs late and missed doses so you can accurately track your drug compliance. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: QUANTITY TRACKING AND REFILL ALERTS: Dosecast tracks the remaining quantity of each drug you enter and delivers a refill alert when running low. It will even track the number of refills remaining and alert you when you have no refills left! [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: MULTI-PERSON SUPPORT: Assign specific medications to different people (or even pets). Sort your medications by person, time of next dose, drug name, or drug type - so you can keep your whole family's medication schedule organized. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DOCTOR AND PHARMACY TRACKING: Use your contacts to track which doctor is prescribing which drug, as well as track the pharmacy and prescription number for each. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DRUG DATABASE: Entering drug information is easy! Simply pick your medication from our drug database to pre-populate the drug name, type, amount, strength, and route. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: CUSTOM DRUG PHOTOS: Take your own photos of each drug to identify it more easily. With drug photos, you can be sure you're taking the right drug when a dose is due. [Premium Version Only.]
Please note that purchases of the Premium Edition can not be refunded.
Confidently take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time with Dosecast!
Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).
- Ads free
- Multi-pills support
- Configurable notifications time with time zone support
- Ability to enable / disable notifications at all times
- Ability to change the beginning and the end of the cycle at any time
- Gestures support
- Supports all Android 2.3 Gingerbread and later
- Supports portrait and landscape display mode
Application is complete and free!
Thanks to Nicolas Ciotti for the UI design ( http://www.nicolasciotti.com )
Thanks to TuttoAndroid.net for the review ( http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/app-nursery-pill-reminder-152028/ )
Thanks to Androidiani.com for the review ( http://www.androidiani.com/applicazioni/pill-reminder-da-uno-sviluppatore-italiano-unapp-che-ci-ricorda-di-prendere-le-nostre-medicine-193912 )
English, italian, german, french, spanish, dutch, polish, ukrainian and chinese
- 10" tablets compatibility
- graphics bugfix
- minor bug fixes
- Added Google Analytics support
- Added Android4.4 KitKat compatibility
- Added dutch localization
- Added ukrainian localization
- Added multi-pills support
- Pills list on day selection
- Redesigned notifications
- Data stored on SQLite database
- Bugfix related to the change of the locale
- Added french localization
- Added spanish localization
- Added polish localization
- Added german localization
- Added chinese localization
- Fixed "back" key on settings
- Added cycle's end date
- Improving gestures performances
- Notification LED color customization
- Today's text color modified, for the stop period
- Added notification LED compatibility
Supports more than one pill a day (single pill multiple times a day) and let you choose the sound alarm (new: now including no sound option)!
Check us and give us your feedback @ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RdctApps
WHAT YOU GET?
• A fancy, easy-to-use & intuitive med taking app
• Combined Medication Courses with multiple taking times of several Medicines
• For you, your family and even the pets
• Customizable notifications
• Adapt to your level of detail: put every single line of information or just keep it as simple as you see fit!
• Built-in Widgets and a Dashboard: keep an eye on the next 24h
• Speaks English, German, Hungarian, Romanian - with more to come!
• Continuous updates with features YOU ask for
• It's FREE and will STAY FREE.
• Unlike others, PocketNurse doesn't collect data about either you or your drugs. Your medical info never leave your phone.
• Supported by a strong informational and social background on Facebook, with usage instructions, Q&A, Tips & Tricks, and free feature requests!
PocketNurse is your new, fancy and easy-to-use drug taking app, providing assistance in your, or your beloveds’ regular medicine courses or continuous pill taking. In a period already stressed by illness, PocketNurse will provide you the safety and tranquility needed for a fast recovery or helps to supervise chronic diseases!
Our virtual nurse was developed with the help of practicing doctors & permanent consultation with patients, putting their vast experience to good account in hopes of making PocketNurse your favourite sidekick while fighting illness off.
Although PocketNurse has been tested on several real devices of multiple Manufacturers, with the codebase currently supporting over 5000+ device types, bugs might happen. If you’d encounter with any issue, please drop us a line about it, so we can fix it in our regular updates!
Currently supported in-app languages:
- Italian (beta)
PocketNurse is being continuously developed and new features will be added based on your feedback - so don't hesitate to let us know if you have an idea about how to make it better! If you like the app, please rate it and stop by to give us a hug on Facebook or via email too!
(also available from the app):
• Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pocketnurseapp
• Version History / Changelog: http://www.facebook.com/notes/pocketnurse/version-history-changelist/162038577328024
• Email (for suggestions, bug reports, comments): email@example.com
We haven’t improved PocketNurse in the area you wished to see changes the most yet? The app is for you, so drop us a line here, on Facebook or via email and see that change!
Thank you for trying PocketNurse out & using it!
With myPill® you can truly be free of worries. You'll love it.
- "I work crazy hours and myPill is very persistent at reminding me so I never forgot! Awesome!", Kayla F.
- "I absolutely love this app. The reminder is loud and helpful.", Linda L.
- "I use this app on my iPhone and it works great. I never forget to take my pill. The options to make notes and mark when my period starts and ends is so helpful! Great purchase!", Megan N.
❀ DAILY PILL REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
❀ SNOOZE. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill.
❀ HISTORY. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
❀ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
myPill® was built with one purpose in mind -- giving you the BEST tools, that would match your personal needs and would make your life better by allowing you to confidently know that as long as you have myPill, you won't ever forget a pill.
We want to be the best birth control app in the world. Every lady has to have this pill reminder app. :)
Carry it around iMedications in your phone all the time to keep on top of your medications, to keep you healthy.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for tracking Dosage, Frequency, Rx and Refill info.
* MONITOR changes in medications over time.
* Add Text NOTES to each log.
* The LOG History display allows one to view all historic data.
* No Internet Connection required , all data is stored locally for your Privacy and Security.
* No monthly subscription fee
* Quick access to your data.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
Pills Reminder is a simple, user friendly and most reliable app that reminds you to take your medical pill.
Full version is also available at :
" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sha.android.pillreminder "
** To avoid any bad experience with our app, before purchasing the full version please try the free version **
Main Features include :
1. Pills to be taken in home screen
2. Supports multiple patients. Can create different reminders for different patients.
3. Prescriptions: Can set reminder at different times in a day.
4. Different Schedule pattern : Repeat reminder by days, months or certain day of week.
5. Different Reminder Times for prescription
6. Medical Log Record : Details of medicine taken : List view and Calendar view
7. Vitals Track : Keep track of your condition and can write how do you feel in a note.
8. Appointments : Doctor appointment details
9. Doctor List : Doctors contact details
10. Pharmacy List : Pharmacy contact details
11. Exportable Reports : Export details from the application into html form.
12. Notes : Can note and save any info. Helps to tell the doctor without forgetting any thing.
13. Widget with next pill reminder, count of todays pills reminder and appointments.
14. Time Format
15. Date Format
16. Reminder Profile : Slient Mode, Vibrate Mode, Sound and Vibrate Mode.
- Write to SD card permission to export and to backup
- Vibrate to remind
Note : Please do not move the application to the SD card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Free version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "email@example.com" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords: pills reminder, pill reminder, pill tracker, pills organizer, pill organizer, pill tracking, pills organizer, pills manager,pill reminder,reminder,pills reminder , pill organiser, remind, pills calendar , Medication reminder, Prescription tracker , Pill reminder , Vitals tracker , Doctor or Pharmacist appointment manager , RX reminder , Med reminder , Medication monitor and reports tracker , Medicine reminder , Medicine scheduler , virtual Pillbox , Individual or family medication reminder , Symptom tracker , Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer, Med Helper, pill box, my pillbox, my pills, get pills, remind pills, pillinator , your medicine , RX pal , pills alarm, pills alert , pill , tablet, capsules
Remembering to take your pill on time is now much easier with the new Pill Reminder!
The app discretely reminds you daily to take your pill.
- Daily reminder
- Choice of time of reminder
- Keeps count of remaining pills per cycle
- Takes pill-free days into account
- Suitable for pills taken 21 or 28 days per cycle
- Advice on what to do if you forget to take your pill
you can schedule reminder for pill taking time with date. you can schedule reminder for single date or multiple dates & you can add multiple time for each date.
Features of the application:- Pill Reminder
-set your reminder for single day & multiple day
-choose date for multiple date
-select date in a date list and now write description and set pill time
-select your default ringtones and custom ringtone
-show alarm notification message & alert massage
-Changeable pill reminder all record
-show your main title and description in notification & alert massage
Please take your time to rate your experience with this App and write a short Review.
We will be grateful to hear your opinions and try to improve - whenever needed - in future versions, Please send us If you have OR wanted your text or card to be included in this App than send us on "firstname.lastname@example.org", We will integrate that in future release:)
Buy Android apps Source code then Visit Us On, http://www.mobileappsgallery.com/download-source-code/ or email us on email@example.com. Do it now :)
Note : The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your sanctions.
we are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided as is , and without warranties.
» ALLE Pillentypen (Anzahl der Tage Einnahme- & Pausentage manuell einstellbar)
» KOSTENLOS & WERBEFREI
» Kalender (mit einstellbaren Farben)
» Vorzeitige Einnahme vermerkbar, an diesem Tag erfolgt keine Erinnerung
» Spätere Einnahme vermerkbar, Erinnerung erfolgt um die gewählte Zeit später
» Benachrichtigung über verpasste Erinnerungen, wenn das Handy ausgeschaltet war
» Erinnerungs-Ton mit wählbarer Wiederholungsanzahl
» Wiedergabe bei Wunsch auch, wenn lautlos
» eigener Erinnerungs-Text
Bei Fragen/Fehlern/Wünschen schreib mir einfach ein E-Mail ;)
pille, anti, baby, pillen, erinnerung, pill, reminder, remind, your
More from developer
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team