With the new myEarthLink® app you can conveniently access email, manage your contacts, pay your bill, view breaking news, weather, and stocks. Easy to navigate - just tap on the feature and go!
- Check your EarthLink email at any time, from anywhere.
- Read, send, and manage email from your inbox with access to all of your EarthLink contacts.
- View and send email to your local and/or EarthLink contacts.
- View and send email to your EarthLink groups.
- Access your billing information, manage email addresses and add new services.
- Pay your one time bill online.
- Change your payment method.
- Customizable news feed so you choose the headlines that interest you.
- Stay informed without having to load additional news apps.
- With the myEarthLink® app, you can quickly check the forecast while on the go.
- Personalize your app to display your most watched stocks or just check the latest on the S&P.
- Below are a few tips for navigating the myEarthLink® app.
- You will need to provide your EarthLink email address and password to check your EarthLink email and account status as well as pay your bill. You will be asked to enter this information when necessary.
- If you want to check another EarthLink email account, you will need to log out first. Click the My Account tab and select the Logout button.
- When you first open the myEarthLink® app you will receive several prompts asking for permission. Select “Allow” for full myEarthLink® functionality.
Questions or need additional support? Go to https://www.earthlink.net/mobile-email/
Keywords: earthlink, elnk, mail, email, bill pay, contacts, portal, myaccount, my account, weather, stocks, news