The Earth Rangers App is where kids go to save animals! It’s FREE to join and you’ll have access to real-world Missions like building backyard habitats, making forest-friendly crafts and protecting marine animals from pollution. Plus, with Animal Adoptions, you’ll also learn about and be able to support conservation projects for a ton of species like majestic polar bears and adorable red foxes. And you can find tons of fun animal content on our Wild Wire Blog, like top ten lists, quizzes and more.
Create your own avatar, get points for each activity you do, earn badges, level up to unlock special rewards, and journey through Canada’s coolest habitats on your quest to become the ultimate Earth Ranger!
• Over 20 fun Missions that make a real and positive impact on the environment like planting trees, battery recycling drives, conserving energy and creating butterfly gardens
• Animal Adoptions that allow you to support real, on the ground conservation projects across Canada
• Virtual badges, leaderboards, and rewards for almost everything you do in the app
• Endless entertainment and inspiration through hours of educational videos and thousands of fascinating articles about animals and the environment
• Easy access to the award-winning Earth Rangers podcast
• Daily trivia all about animals and the environment
• Community Challenges where you can work together to fight climate change
• Points based levelling system that allows you to journey through different habitats, unlocking cool animal facts along the way
• Customizable avatars that allow you to create your own virtual identity
• FREE membership card and welcome package sent by mail when you complete your membership sign-up
About Earth Rangers:
Earth Rangers is the kids’ conservation organization, a charity committed to instilling environmental knowledge, positivity, and the confidence to take action in every child in Canada. By signing up to become an Earth Ranger, children, with support from their families, make a commitment to engage in actions that directly contribute to the protection of wildlife. Members move through levels by completing tangible activities, participating in real-life conservation projects and engaging with educational content. But more than that, the program provides a sense of belonging, optimism and proof that when we all work together, we can make a difference.