Easilog is a logbook for medical doctors and surgeons to keep training records. It is secure, flexible and adapts to fit every specialty.
Whether you're recording procedural experience or tracking your academic achievements, Easilog stores the details, and creates clear progress reports at the click of a button.
Creating your Easilog logbook is easy – here's how it works:
- Open the app and select an activity type
- Fill in the details using Easilog's custom dropdowns and textboxes;
- Save the log entry and sync securely with the cloud;
- See your experience grow with detailed in-app statistics and charts;
- Share your logbook by downloading a one-click summary from https://easilog.com;
Need a quick way to record your clinic patients? Use our clinics category.
Accrediting for an echocardiography exam? The Easilog echo category records has space for all the info you need to record.
Want a more detailed breakdown of your procedural activity? Advanced analyses and customised reports are easy in your favourite spreadsheet app when you download your Easilog data files.