+ Email: any combination of GMail, Google Apps, or POP/IMAP accounts. Exchange too if you use a supported email client. See below for a list of supported clients.
+ Text messages: both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
+ Missed calls: return calls directly from the app
+ Calendar events (including Exchange & Facebook if supported by your phone)
+ Tasks: Astrid, DGT GTD (w/Pure Widget plugin), Google Tasks Organizer, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager, or TouchDown
+ Feedly RSS feeds
+ Twitter timeline
+ Facebook news
Use in any of 4 modes:
+ Lock Screen: Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going thru the hassle of unlocking the phone. You choose which info is safe to show on the lock screen.
+ Welcome Screen: Instant-on immediately after unlocking the phone.
+ Home Screen Widget: 'always on' interface wherever you want it. Use a full-widget that includes a preview area, or a single-row, icons-only widget that simply shows the app icons with counts. Many sizes to choose from. Optionally use a Sense-like or Glass theme for the full-widget.
+ Lock Screen Widget: for Android 4.2 & up you can also put the EA widget on the system lock screen.
Full-widgets are scrollable for Android 3.0 & later, and for any launcher that supports version 2 of the scrollable widgets extension, such as: ADW, Launcher+, Go and Zeam.
In every mode: launch apps, return missed calls, dial voicemail (or optionally choose to launch Google Voice, Visual Voicemail or any other voicemail app).
Reply to SMS messages directly from the Welcome Screen or Lock Screen, without unlocking (if you enable this option).
Host your favorite widgets & shortcuts on lock or welcome screen.
The background image will be the same as your home screen wallpaper (including live wallpapers). Customize the color and transparency of the text displays in all modes. Optionally select custom icons for the tabs.
Integrates with MetaWatch (MWM-CE & MWM-NE)
Supported POP/IMAP clients: AquaMail, Enhanced Email, K9 and Kaiten Mail
You don’t need to use a supported client to access POP/IMAP accounts in EA, however, if you do, then EA can access your messages directly from the on-device database, without having to fetch them over your data connection. Also, tapping a message in EA will open it in the corresponding app.
If you don’t want to use one of the supported email clients, then you can use EA’s free POP/IMAP add-on to fetch your messages from your mail server (EA will install it for you if you decide to use it).
Supported Exchange clients: TouchDown by NitroDesk and Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions
If you want to preview Exchange email in EA, your best options are to use either TouchDown or Enhanced Email. TouchDown is a dedicated Exchange app that gives you access to your corporate email, calendar and tasks. Enhanced Email is a general email client that supports Exchange accounts in addition to POP/IMAP accounts. Some people are also able to access their Exchange accounts using K9 or Kaiten. Some Exchange servers also allow access via IMAP.
Note that we would also love to support the stock EMail & GMail apps but unfortunately, Google does not currently allow 3rd party apps to access those databases.
Even without direct access to the GMail app’s data, you still have two good options for accessing your gmail & Google Apps accounts in EA:
1. enable IMAP for your account (from GMail on the web, see Settings/Mail settings/Forwarding & POP/IMAP), then access your account using one of the supported POP/IMAP clients, or the POP/IMAP add-on.
2. select the "Get from Google" option when setting up your account in EA and EA will fetch your gmail preview from Google’s servers.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or problems.
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
TELL YOUR CELL PHONE WHAT YOU WANT AND TADAA! IT IS DONE.
Ask about anything that you want, music, flights, sending messages, using social networks.
ON TOP OF THAT, SHERPA IS ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT YOU NEED.
Sherpa learns about what you like, knows in any moment where you are, and… even though it seems incredible, Sherpa anticipates your needs!
With the “Intelligent Proactive System Shertab” technology, Sherpa is now more intelligent and learns from your habits to give you information that interests you, before you ask for it!
★VERY EASY TO USE!
The user interface makes it easier to do or find anything that you want with Sherpa.
★SHERPA UNDERSTANDS YOU PERFECTLY AND RESPONDS BETTER!
The informational module “Multiknowledge System,” which is exclusively in Sherpa, incorporates a state-of-the-art algorithm with a multitude of information sources that is able to offer the most incredibly accurate results.
★MARVEL AT EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW HOW TO DO!
With the Sherpa virtual assistant you will have a ton of small Sherpas inside your smartphone specialized in making your life easier with anything that you can think of, including helping you with what you need before you ask for it!
Talk with them, ask them questions about anything, ask them to do things!
★WHO IS OBAMA?
We answer your questions.
★PLAY A U2 SONG
We play music without downloading it.
★I AM HUNGRY!
We find restaurants, pharmacies and many other places close to you.
★DID THE LAKERS WIN?
We tell you what happened in the NBA, MLB, NFL and many more leagues.
★WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE IN BOSTON?
Ask us about the weather anywhere in the world.
★CALL MY DAD
We manage your phone and remember your personal relationships.
★WRITE DOWN AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW
We manage your calendar, appointments, alarms…
★TRANSFER $5 ON PAYPAL
We perform PayPal transactions for you.
★I WANT TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES
We help you find flights.
★HOW MUCH ARE GOOGLE’S STOCKS WORTH?
We get you information on the stock market.
Sherpa Answers questions 10 times faster than other assistants.
• We read and send messages for you.
• We send emails for you.
• We search flights for you.
• We give you direction to wherever you want.
• We publish messages on your Facebook wall.
• We read your Tweets.
• Want to watch TV? Just ask us.
• We open your applications.
• We do calculations for you.
• We send your WhatsApp messages.
• Want to know what is happening in around the world? We get you the news for you.
• Do you need a dictionary or translator? We tell you the meaning of words that you ask for and we even translate into other languages.
And many more things… try us out!
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE PLAY, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherpa account with language support for:
You can select the option that you want from the settings Language
We always like to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email at:
or follow us on Twitter:
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Control your music by voice! Indigo contains a beautiful music player
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
No ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidassistant.paid
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk bokmål, Polski, Português, Slovenščina, Svenska, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Pусский, עברית, العربية, हिंदी, ไทย,한국의, 中文(简体), 中文(繁体), 日本語
KW: task kill taskkill ATK app killer tool tools taskmanager task manager system panel systempanel process manager processmanager memory taskpanel task panel Advanced Process android 2.3 Android Assistant tablet
Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to find you paper notes!
NOTE: Please send suggestions by e-mail instead of leaving them in a comment, since I can't reply if I don't understand what you mean, and the suggestion will never be implemented!
* Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings or rural addresses
* Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
* Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
* Automatically update visit dates
* Create a ministry schedule for your service year or month
* Share information using NFC
* Keep track of return visits, bible studies and magazine routes
* Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood or bookmarks
* Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publishers work a territory or as data to import directly into Ministry Assistant.
* Add time for return visit to Google calendar
* See statistics over a territory, what time and days you've been working there
* Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and send the report by SMS or e-mail
* Different profiles like pioneer or auxiliary pioneer
* Widget for month report
* Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if something unexpected happens
GET_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS
Needed to be able to make backups to Google Drive
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Needed for GPS tagging addresses
Needed to use Google Maps
READ_CALENDAR and WRITE_CALENDAR
Needed to be able to write the appointment with a return visit to the Google Calendar
Needed to import a person or person details from the contacts on the phone
Thanks to those who translate!
Try Smart Assistant with Smart Profiles predefined!
★ any problems found? please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an 5 in 1 app!
1. Smart phone automation (smart profiles and smart actions)
Home, Work, Night time, Car
Making calls, Sending texts (sms)
Changing phone settings
... with hundreds of combinations
2. Silensio plugin (mute and Wi-Fi sharing at meeting rooms)
3. Privacy - call filter plugin NEW!!!
4. Smart Assistant NFC tools (Open Tags)
5. NFC tools (creating tags)
Can be free with referral installs.
The Smart Assistant is free if you share the link in the app with your five of your friends and they will install it. (Referral installations). This gives you 6 additional profiles and actions. 20 referrals will provide you the full PRO license. To share it go for upgrade part.
Basic app has 3 profiles, 2 actions
Six pack license has 9 profiles, 8 actions
Pro license: unlimited
Do you know the feeling of rushing to a meeting or to school and forgetting to turn off the ringtone? With Smart Assistant, this will never happen again.
Smart Action users:
Currently there is no way to turn time trigger off. To make it easy, we decided to always run new profile. So the concept is: new profile or action is launched when you need it..
A day can look like following in profiles: morning profile - home - car/bus - work- restaurant - car/bus - walking - home - night profile.
Smart Assistant enables you to effectively manage the behavior and settings of your smart phone with GPS, Wi-Fi, time, NFC, Bluetooth and charger triggers. Thus, you can easily teach it when, where and how to behave. Set it just once, and you're free to go – save your time, battery and nerves with Smart Assistant.
★ supports NFC (but not required) - many other triggers available
★ saves time & battery
★ brings user comfort
★ pre-created profile templates - WIZARDs
★ has widget to quickly launch a profile/action
★ share website or YouTube video via NFC (in YouTube app or in browser)
★ free backup & restore via Google Drive
★ new action: navigate me to - uses Google, Sygic, Waze
★ updated Wizard - CAR - can run Navigation Apps, even navigate to action
- Browse file more quickly and easily.
- Upload and download files.
- File management. You can manage the files, move/copy/rename/shared files easily.
- Play Music. Make the skydrive as you music player.
Simply voice is a best-in-class voice assistant that provides voice interface for most of your common daily needs. You do not need to go through lengthy clicks to reach your required tasks on your phone or tablet. You can be several times more productive with the simply voice interface.
Simply Voice has added support for location based commands. You can easily find out important places near you by using the voice commands. Examples include - Speak 'Food' or 'Restaurant' to find nearest restaurants near you. Location based commands are powered by Four Square apis.
Simply Voice is extremely fast as compared to some of the comparable apps in its category like Siri. The app can work with internet and without internet for offline tasks .
Simply voice assistant listens to your voice commands.
* Open/start apps through a simple voice command. Examples open facebook, open wechat, open linkedin
* Location based commands
- Speak 'Food' or 'Restaurant' to find restaurants near you.
- Speak 'Places' to find interesting places.
- Speak 'Coffee' to find coffee shops near your location.
- Speak 'Offices' to find places of work
- Say 'Salon' or 'Hair Cut' to find Salons.
- Say 'Gym' to find good gyms near you.
- Say 'Hospital' or 'Medical' to find medical establishments.
- Other useful location based commands include
- ATM, Hotels, Train or Railway station, Airports, Movie or Cinema Halls, Malls, Taxi, Gym
* Settings to start the settings menu.
* Search the web. Examples search diabetes.
* Write email
* Call contacts by calling the contact name. Examples call peter, call steve.
* Speak 'Post on Facebook' to write a post.
* Speak 'note' to open a new note on Evernote.
This version will have restricted functionality. Please buy the premium version for the full feature set.
VoIP Assistant is a companion to a VOIP.MS account. Use your Android device:
1) See your call log,
2) Create and change phone entries
3) Manage call filters
4) Find and block telemarketers
5) Forward to a number or ring group
6) Manage DID main routing and fail-over options
7) Create and update ring groups
8) Create and update forwards
9) View account registrations
10) Be notified when an account registration becomes active or inactive
11) Check account balance
Users must have a valid VOIP.MS account and API credentials for this app to work.
NOTE: If you're having trouble getting this to work please email me for help instead of just rating the app poorly.
If you want a feature that does not exist - send me an email!
- intelligent task entry
- create tasks via email
- automatic classification and prioritization
- swipe to reschedule
- recurrent tasks
- calendar integration
- smart notifications
- task replication across all your devices
-Number of alarms limited only by the amount of memory on your device.
-Alarm can be set to repeat daily, on weekdays only, on particular weekday(s), on particular date with option to repeat yearly.
-Option to repeat alarm on hourly/minute basis after the alarm first came due. For example, use this as a snooze feature.
-Much more than just an alarm, this is your personal assistant: use it for birthday reminder, doctor's appointments, meetings, etc.
-Notification when the alarm comes due, in addition to voice alert message. The notification can be disabled.
-Record your action taken after your alarm came due. Records are kept for the past 7 days, and can be recalled anytime.
-Check your Today's Agenda at anytime of the day for what's still remain to be done for today.
-Announcement of the time/date of next alarm when the current alarm comes due. This announcement can be turned off if desired.
We have tried to get more information from the user (Lenise) who claimed that this app contains a virus, but she's not responding. We don't know what her motive is for this claim, but it is extremely frustrating to us. A lot of time and efforts have been put into this app so that we think it may be useful for users of Android phones. For users who may be put off by her claim, we have now published the app in Amazon's appstore. Like Apple's iPhone appstore, Amazon test all the apps they publish in its appstore to verify the functionality. More important, it made sure the apps don't contain virus, before putting them in their appstore.
2/27/2012 - release 1.0.0226: Added an enhancement.
Please visit our website www.eanovate.com for more details about this app.
So your grocery lists and todo list or other plain text notes are directly available everytime you need them.
The displayed notes currently support:
- Plain text
- Lists (with bullets and numbered, also subitems)
- Created Date
Due to some limitations in the Sony SDK currently the following is NOT supported:
- Text formatting (Bold, Italic, Underline)
- more than 30 notes on the watch
Currently not supported functions may be added in the future!
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Acquired #7 in Productivity category of Android Market. The iPhone version acquired #1 in Productivity and #21 in Paid Apps in Japan.
★ Feature Highlights:
◆ Speedy Startup Speed
◆ Various clip styles - Simple, Styled, Only URL
◆ Automatic Clip - You can clip web page via share Sharing menu.
◆ Stay signed in - You do not have to sign in to Evernote every time to clip.
★ About Clip Styles
◆ Simple [Recommended]
Clip web pages as simple format.
[Pro] Easy to read. Short time to clip and small amount of traffic.
[Con] Page style is not saved.
Keep the style of web pages as possible.
[Pro] The style is also saved as possible.
[Con] It is possible that it will take long time to clip and the traffic will be large depending on web page structure. This also need a lot of memory.
◆ Only URL
Only URL is saved like Instapaper or Read It Later.
[Pro] Very quick to save because of no need to clip. The traffic is very small.
[Con] You need reload web pages when you check their contents.
Just like clipping web pages in your desktop browser, Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) allows you to save content to your Evernote note nooks...It is incredibly easy and convenient! All “clipped” contents are saved in your personal Evernote account and you can access the content at any time.
Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) offers a consistent user experience on all Android Phones and Tablets. It includes many custom designs for the Android operating system.
Take a look at the features:
★ Clipping in Style! Our Clipper grabs all of the page content, in its original format!
★ Easily access your Clipped bookmarks from the Stock Browser. With a swipe from the left you can access a sidebar with a list of all your bookmarks, and after loading a bookmark you can clip it with a single click...
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) shares URL’s from all Android applications. It automatically grabs the URL in the system clipboard and cache copies the URL in the sidebar for easy access.
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) works perfectly as an add-on for Boat Browser!
You will find the Clipper in Boat Browsers toolbar/sidebar. When surfing the Net with Boat Browsers powerful and fully optimized tools with one click you can clip and save a webpage to share or read at your leisure.
Experience the same functionality as a desktop browser with all your Android devices. There is no limit to this add-on’s ability to help you to share, surf and save the most important parts of your internet. Boat Browser is already the industry leader, with built- in dynamic download capability and a full range of add-ons.
Please try below features when it works as a Web Page Clipper Add-on:
* Auto save login session. You only need to login for the first time!
* Edit titles before clipping
* Choose an Evernote notebook before clipping...
* Edit tag before clipping. You can also easily choose existing tags.
* Edit and comment before clipping
* Supports two ways to clip a web page: clip the URL and clip the whole page.
Try it out and have fun! You can find Boat Browser here:
Your suggestions are always appreciated. Please email us with any questions or feature requests.
Our Email: email@example.com
More from developer
Like your own personal assistant, EasilyDo proactively organizes contacts, reminds you of birthdays, checks traffic, notifies you about bad weather, and even tracks packages. Information appears just when you need it. Save time getting things done and staying on top of everything in one place!
• App Store’s “What's Hot in Productivity” in 25+ countries • “A stellar helper” – PC Magazine • Business Insider’s “13 Useful Apps You Need” for 2013 • “...feel all smug about your productivity” – TechCrunch • “...central hub for all of those personal things you need to do” – Lifehacker • ABC7 News, Forbes, Reuters, AllThingsD, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, The Next Web, TMCnet, PandoDaily and more •
What users say:
• “This app is a must have. It keeps me organized and on track for my day to day routine." - Bigbean3
• “Keeps me on top of birthdays, appointments, etc. I love how it merges contacts!” – CRSmommy
• “Catches things I didn't even know I was missing!” – Carlislejb
• “...saved ten minutes in 10 seconds! Awesome!” – Phones18163
• “Excellent - More features than Tempo.” – Jeu537
• “Best all in one app!!” – chrishallsgt
33 ‘Do Its’ to streamline your everyday tasks:
Android Contacts (and synced address books)
• ***Included Premium Feature*** Merge duplicate contacts in batch or individually
Android Calendar (and synced calendars)
• Get alerted when it’s time to go
• Call, email, or text with convenient preset messages (e.g. running late)
• Get directions, estimated drive time, and nearby parking
• Dial into conference calls with passcodes
• View attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
Email (Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Exchange, IMAP)
• Get alerted for emails from certain person and/or with certain words
• Show boarding passes (for select airlines)
• Add flight itineraries from email to your calendar and easily share them with others
• Track flight statuses (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster) and mark your calendar
• Send out calendar invites automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
• RSVP to invitations (GCal, Evite)
• Find contact information from email to update your address book and/or Evernote Hello, and invite people to connect on LinkedIn
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a job change
• Track packages
• Get reminded when bills are due
• Respond to emails with Gmail Quick Actions
• File receipts (with option to save to Evernote)
• Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
• Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders
• Get birthday reminders
• Schedule personalized “Happy Birthday” greetings via email or Facebook post
• RSVP to events and mark your calendar
• Catch important news and popular updates from friends
• View top photos of the day and photos you're tagged in
• Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
• Check traffic for daily commute
• Get directions and estimated drive time to home or work
• View local weather
• Get bad weather alerts the night before
• Check which apps can access your personal data
Create your own ‘Do Its’ in Builder (builder.easilydo.com).
Optimized for tablets 10-inch or larger.
Supports Android 2.3 or higher.
Your data is always yours and always protected. You choose which services to connect with EasilyDo and which ‘Do Its’ to keep turned on under each service.
Our friendly support team is here to help you. Contact us within the app (Account > Support) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a speedy response.
How easy do you want to make your smart assistant experience? With Easily Do, make your life simpler.