+ Email: any combination of GMail, Google Apps, or POP/IMAP accounts. Exchange too if you use a supported email client. See below for a list of supported clients.
+ Text messages: both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
+ Missed calls: return calls directly from the app
+ Calendar events (including Exchange & Facebook if supported by your phone)
+ Tasks: Astrid, DGT GTD (w/Pure Widget plugin), Google Tasks Organizer, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager, or TouchDown
+ Feedly RSS feeds
+ Twitter timeline
+ Facebook news
Use in any of 4 modes:
+ Lock Screen: Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going thru the hassle of unlocking the phone. You choose which info is safe to show on the lock screen.
+ Welcome Screen: Instant-on immediately after unlocking the phone.
+ Home Screen Widget: 'always on' interface wherever you want it. Use a full-widget that includes a preview area, or a single-row, icons-only widget that simply shows the app icons with counts. Many sizes to choose from. Optionally use a Sense-like or Glass theme for the full-widget.
+ Lock Screen Widget: for Android 4.2 & up you can also put the EA widget on the system lock screen.
Full-widgets are scrollable for Android 3.0 & later, and for any launcher that supports version 2 of the scrollable widgets extension, such as: ADW, Launcher+, Go and Zeam.
In every mode: launch apps, return missed calls, dial voicemail (or optionally choose to launch Google Voice, Visual Voicemail or any other voicemail app).
Reply to SMS messages directly from the Welcome Screen or Lock Screen, without unlocking (if you enable this option).
Host your favorite widgets & shortcuts on lock or welcome screen.
The background image will be the same as your home screen wallpaper (including live wallpapers). Customize the color and transparency of the text displays in all modes. Optionally select custom icons for the tabs.
Integrates with MetaWatch (MWM-CE & MWM-NE)
Supported POP/IMAP clients: AquaMail, Enhanced Email, K9 and Kaiten Mail
You don’t need to use a supported client to access POP/IMAP accounts in EA, however, if you do, then EA can access your messages directly from the on-device database, without having to fetch them over your data connection. Also, tapping a message in EA will open it in the corresponding app.
If you don’t want to use one of the supported email clients, then you can use EA’s free POP/IMAP add-on to fetch your messages from your mail server (EA will install it for you if you decide to use it).
Supported Exchange clients: TouchDown by NitroDesk and Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions
If you want to preview Exchange email in EA, your best options are to use either TouchDown or Enhanced Email. TouchDown is a dedicated Exchange app that gives you access to your corporate email, calendar and tasks. Enhanced Email is a general email client that supports Exchange accounts in addition to POP/IMAP accounts. Some people are also able to access their Exchange accounts using K9 or Kaiten. Some Exchange servers also allow access via IMAP.
Note that we would also love to support the stock EMail & GMail apps but unfortunately, Google does not currently allow 3rd party apps to access those databases.
Even without direct access to the GMail app’s data, you still have two good options for accessing your gmail & Google Apps accounts in EA:
1. enable IMAP for your account (from GMail on the web, see Settings/Mail settings/Forwarding & POP/IMAP), then access your account using one of the supported POP/IMAP clients, or the POP/IMAP add-on.
2. select the "Get from Google" option when setting up your account in EA and EA will fetch your gmail preview from Google’s servers.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or problems.
The Speaktoit Assistant has been named:
★★★★★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★★★★★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★★★★★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★★★★★ PC World: Best free Android apps of 2011
Your Speaktoit Assistant uses natural language technology to answer questions, find information, launch apps, and connect you with various web services (like Google, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, and others).
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers - As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands - There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares - Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language - The multilingual Assistant is available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Portuguese - and it's currently being trained in many other languages that will launch soon.
It's Always at Your Service - Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns - Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
The list of the Assistant’s skills is too large to fit here, you can find them in the application under the little light bulb next to the microphone. Some of them are: talk, call numbers and contacts, send and receive texts messages and email, set alarms, search websites, get answers from encyclopedias, find places, read news, get weather forecasts, do basic math, updates Facebook statuses, tweet, organize calendar, tasks and notes, play music and videos, open sites and applications, translate, navigate, check in on Foursquare, remind, learn from you new commands and much more.
Currently, the Assistant works with the following services: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, Chacha, IMDB, Eventful, News360, Amazon, Gmail, Google Images, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Waze and it’s being connected to more.
Compare it to other voice assistants like Apple Siri, Nuance Dragon Go, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Wolfram Alpha, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, AIVC, EVA and other voice control applications, and make sure that Assistant is not just another Siri for Android, or an answer to Siri, but rather a valid Siri alternative.
Experience the most attentive and intelligent hands-free virtual assistant on Android. Nuance’s powerful voice recognition gives you full command and control of your mobile device so you can accomplish tasks quickly and easily.
GET HELP: "What can you do?"
WEATHER: "What's the weather today?"
TIME: "What time is it in Tokyo?"
CALENDAR: "Set up a meeting with Leah Hurley tomorrow at 2 PM." or "What's my agenda like tomorrow?"
TEXT: “Text Jon I'll be there in five minutes."
CALL: "Call Ashley on her mobile."
SEARCH THE WEB: "Find me a pub in Boston." or "Show me a picture of a baby elephant."
CHAT: "What do you like to do?" or "What's the meaning of life?"
LAUNCH APPS: "Open calculator." or "Open Angry Birds."
MAPS AND NAVIGATION: "What's the best way to Seattle, Washington?"
MEDIA: "Play Bruno Mars."
EMAIL: "Email Rachel, Subject: Let's plan for the meeting tomorrow."
SOCIAL MEDIA: Update Facebook or Twitter - "Send out a new Tweet, What a finish to the game!"
LOCATION SHARING: “Tell Nancy where I am.” or “Where’s Dave?”
READ BACK: Dragon can read back your incoming text messages and you can then reply hands-free
Attentive Mode: Turn this feature on to be able to wake up Dragon at anytime - even when your device is in lock screen or asleep! Just say "Hello Dragon (and your command)" and Dragon will wake up and return what you asked for.
Using Nuance’s renowned language understanding, ambient intelligence and expressive voice technology, Dragon Mobile Assistant actively listens, interprets commands, and provides users a flexible, adaptive, and intuitive experience. Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android makes use of a significant number of Android’s core operating system components. Taking advantage of Nuance’s proprietary and patented technology, the application provides users with extremely impressive accuracy rates in natural language understanding while Nuance’s wake-up phrase detection service is tuned for lower battery consumption and supports active background detection so that the application can be accessed even while the device is not in use.
With Dragon Mobile Assistant, users experience a more human-like interaction with their mobile device, as they can simply use their voice to make calls, send text messages and emails, update social networks like Facebook and Twitter, get directions, check the weather, find new restaurants and make reservations, and much more. Nuance’s Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android devices took the personal voice assistant experience to a new level earlier this year by being the first to introduce proactive assistant features such as voice notifications that can be read aloud for Facebook, texts, calls and appointments; the ability to share a user’s location with friends and family; be automatically dialed in to a user’s scheduled conference call; and even predict when a user is in a moving vehicle and switch over to hands-free, eyes-free activation.
The latest version of Dragon Mobile Assistant has been upgraded with an improved user interface and is faster and more accurate than the previous installment. Featuring 3 distinct personalities to choose from – Jessica, Victoria and Jonathan – Dragon Mobile Assistant converses with users in the voice that they feel best represents their personality and lifestyle, resulting in a more personalized two-way dialogue. Also, the newest version features more prominent ‘one-shot’ command capabilities in Attentive Mode, allowing users to simply say, ‘Hello Dragon, Schedule an appointment for lunch at 11a.m. with Derek,’ to easily complete their desired task.
Compare it to other assistants like Indigo, Skyvi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, EVA Intern, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Evi, Jeannie, Speaktoit, AIVC and Wolfram Alpha.
Try Smart Assistant with Smart Profiles predefined!
★ any problems found? please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an 5 in 1 app!
1. Smart phone automation (smart profiles and smart actions)
Home, Work, Night time, Car
Making calls, Sending texts (sms)
Changing phone settings
... with hundreds of combinations
2. Silensio plugin (mute and Wi-Fi sharing at meeting rooms)
3. Privacy - call filter plugin NEW!!!
4. Smart Assistant NFC tools (Open Tags)
5. NFC tools (creating tags)
Can be free with referral installs.
The Smart Assistant is free if you share the link in the app with your five of your friends and they will install it. (Referral installations). This gives you 6 additional profiles and actions. 20 referrals will provide you the full PRO license. To share it go for upgrade part.
Basic app has 3 profiles, 2 actions
Six pack license has 9 profiles, 8 actions
Pro license: unlimited
Do you know the feeling of rushing to a meeting or to school and forgetting to turn off the ringtone? With Smart Assistant, this will never happen again.
Smart Action users:
Currently there is no way to turn time trigger off. To make it easy, we decided to always run new profile. So the concept is: new profile or action is launched when you need it..
A day can look like following in profiles: morning profile - home - car/bus - work- restaurant - car/bus - walking - home - night profile.
Smart Assistant enables you to effectively manage the behavior and settings of your smart phone with GPS, Wi-Fi, time, NFC, Bluetooth and charger triggers. Thus, you can easily teach it when, where and how to behave. Set it just once, and you're free to go – save your time, battery and nerves with Smart Assistant.
★ supports NFC (but not required) - many other triggers available
★ saves time & battery
★ brings user comfort
★ pre-created profile templates - WIZARDs
★ has widget to quickly launch a profile/action
★ share website or YouTube video via NFC (in YouTube app or in browser)
★ free backup & restore via Google Drive
★ new action: navigate me to - uses Google, Sygic, Waze
★ updated Wizard - CAR - can run Navigation Apps, even navigate to action
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
No ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidassistant.paid
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk bokmål, Polski, Português, Slovenščina, Svenska, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Pусский, עברית, العربية, हिंदी, ไทย,한국의, 中文(简体), 中文(繁体), 日本語
KW: task kill taskkill ATK app killer tool tools taskmanager task manager system panel systempanel process manager processmanager memory taskpanel task panel Advanced Process android 2.3 Android Assistant tablet
Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to find you paper notes!
NOTE: Please send suggestions by e-mail instead of leaving them in a comment, since I can't reply if I don't understand what you mean, and the suggestion will never be implemented!
* Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings or rural addresses
* Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
* Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
* Automatically update visit dates
* Create a ministry schedule for your service year or month
* Share information using NFC
* Keep track of return visits, bible studies and magazine routes
* Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood or bookmarks
* Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publishers work a territory or as data to import directly into Ministry Assistant.
* Add time for return visit to Google calendar
* See statistics over a territory, what time and days you've been working there
* Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and send the report by SMS or e-mail
* Different profiles like pioneer or auxiliary pioneer
* Widget for month report
* Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if something unexpected happens
GET_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS
Needed to be able to make backups to Google Drive
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Needed for GPS tagging addresses
Needed to use Google Maps
READ_CALENDAR and WRITE_CALENDAR
Needed to be able to write the appointment with a return visit to the Google Calendar
Needed to import a person or person details from the contacts on the phone
Thanks to those who translate!
TELL YOUR CELL PHONE WHAT YOU WANT AND TADAA! IT IS DONE.
Ask about anything that you want, music, flights, sending messages, using social networks.
ON TOP OF THAT, SHERPA IS ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT YOU NEED.
Sherpa learns about what you like, knows in any moment where you are, and… even though it seems incredible, Sherpa anticipates your needs!
With the “Intelligent Proactive System Shertab” technology, Sherpa is now more intelligent and learns from your habits to give you information that interests you, before you ask for it!
★VERY EASY TO USE!
The user interface makes it easier to do or find anything that you want with Sherpa.
★SHERPA UNDERSTANDS YOU PERFECTLY AND RESPONDS BETTER!
The informational module “Multiknowledge System,” which is exclusively in Sherpa, incorporates a state-of-the-art algorithm with a multitude of information sources that is able to offer the most incredibly accurate results.
★MARVEL AT EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW HOW TO DO!
With the Sherpa virtual assistant you will have a ton of small Sherpas inside your smartphone specialized in making your life easier with anything that you can think of, including helping you with what you need before you ask for it!
Talk with them, ask them questions about anything, ask them to do things!
★WHO IS OBAMA?
We answer your questions.
★PLAY A U2 SONG
We play music without downloading it.
★I AM HUNGRY!
We find restaurants, pharmacies and many other places close to you.
★DID THE LAKERS WIN?
We tell you what happened in the NBA, MLB, NFL and many more leagues.
★WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE IN BOSTON?
Ask us about the weather anywhere in the world.
★CALL MY DAD
We manage your phone and remember your personal relationships.
★WRITE DOWN AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW
We manage your calendar, appointments, alarms…
★TRANSFER $5 ON PAYPAL
We perform PayPal transactions for you.
★I WANT TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES
We help you find flights.
★HOW MUCH ARE GOOGLE’S STOCKS WORTH?
We get you information on the stock market.
Sherpa Answers questions 10 times faster than other assistants.
• We read and send messages for you.
• We send emails for you.
• We search flights for you.
• We give you direction to wherever you want.
• We publish messages on your Facebook wall.
• We read your Tweets.
• Want to watch TV? Just ask us.
• We open your applications.
• We do calculations for you.
• We send your WhatsApp messages.
• Want to know what is happening in around the world? We get you the news for you.
• Do you need a dictionary or translator? We tell you the meaning of words that you ask for and we even translate into other languages.
And many more things… try us out!
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE PLAY, contact us at email@example.com
Sherpa account with language support for:
You can select the option that you want from the settings Language
We always like to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email at:
or follow us on Twitter:
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favourites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on Windows Phone 8.
"Extremely handy application that makes the multitasking experience on Android much more snappy and intuitive" - addictivetips
"The simple fact that you can access it from anywhere makes it extremely useful for multitasking operations." - dotTech
Discover the power of multitasking with Edge quick actions! Access quick settings and toggles, and switch between recent apps, all with a single touch.
• Up to 19 settings and toggles
• Show up to 10 recent apps
• Unlimited favorite apps
• Open from left or right egdge of the screen
• Customizable colors and appearance
• Hide notification icon from status bar
• Smart actions (coming soon)
Note: This app is still in beta. Please report any bugs before leaving a rating.
End-user License Agreement:
This software application (“app”) is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the app is with you. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages or injuries arising from the use of this app. Should the app prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
Fitur yang tersedia:
· Layanan Kartu
· Isi Ulang
· Layanan Tambahan
· Daftar Paket
· Tagihan Pascabayar
INSTANT is provided for Indosat Customer to manage their Indosat account through their smart device easily.
· Card service
· Value Added Services
· Register Package
· Billing Postpaid
- Browse file more quickly and easily.
- Upload and download files.
- File management. You can manage the files, move/copy/rename/shared files easily.
- Play Music. Make the skydrive as you music player.
appFavorit.es helps you:
- remember about special occasions: birthdays, name days, favorites children birthdays, etc
- stay in touch - reminds people to communicate with their loved ones
- understand how they spend their social time - we give statistics about the interactions with the close ones
- understand the personality of their favorites so they can communicate better and enjoy empowering relationships
- send relevant gifts to their favorites for all occasions
- by giving relationship advice and and by sending inspiring relationship quotes
- being your personal assistant and reliable help regarding your relationship with your close ones
When did you last call your grandmother or that high school friend? Wouldn't it be great to have a call reminder app for that? One that knows when you last communicated with your close ones?
Favorites is the relationship tool that helps you stay in touch with the most important people in your life, the ones that are at favorites in your phone's contact list. The app reminds you to call, text, mail or meet each of your favorites if you haven't done it in the past week (you can also set up a different time interval for the relationship notification for each of your favorites).
Often is difficult to stay in touch with your family, your friends or even your significant other. Even more if you are traveling a lot or living far from them. With the app Favorites you have a new and helpful assistant to help you with your relationships.
The app also gives relationship advice trough relationship quotes that appear just at the right moment and can make a big difference improving your day and your relationships. It also give smart birthday reminders one week before the event so you have time to buy your favorites gifts and show how much you appreciate the relationship.
Favorites is like a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool. It isn’t limited to only customers but it takes care of all your important contacts, is a Favorites Relationship Management tool, FRM.
Another feature of this application is the capacity to add/change the type of interaction you have with a specific contact (e.g. daily, weekly or monthly) or the type of relationship you have with him. According to the specific type of interaction/relationship the user has with each contact, the application displays a notification in which is stated that a specific contact hasn’t been contacted yet.
The user can add specific data to each contact, such as: title, date, time, location and notes regarding a meeting with him. The ‘locations’ menu opens up Google Maps so the user can easily pin point the location of the meeting.
Each contact has several types of information registered about him: incoming/outgoing messages or phone calls, meetings with him and a statistics chart which graphically describes the period and number of times the specific user has been interacted with.
Some cool science:
According to study made last year people's biggest regret is not communicating and not spending enough time with their close ones. This is what our app Favorit.es solves.
Even more, not having close personal ties poses the same level of health risk as smoking or obesity.
Even more, spending time and communicating with your close ones is the most effective way to increase you happiness (second is exercise and third is gratefulness).
Best Design at Droidcon Eastern Europe 2013.
3rd prize for best Mobile Application at Webstock 2013.
You can find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appfavorites
Write us a review to give us feedback. We will use your feedback in our next version. And tell us which are yours favorite relationship quotes.
If you have any questions or issues please contact me before posting a bad review. I will happily work with you to resolve the issue. Email is email@example.com.
* Manage multiple publisher’s service time, publications, return visits, and bible studies for each month.
* NEW - Add and edit notes for every service entry and householder.
* Manage householders, publications, and publishers.
* Manages any "rollover" time. The summary will display your time to the decimal. However those additional minutes add up from month to month. If your remaining minutes from the previous months add up to an hour then this hour will get added to the current month.
* Supported Languages (please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you discover incorrect translations or wish to get your language added):
*** Hungarian (Thanks Ádám)
*** Portuguese (Thanks Felipe)
To write database backups to the SD card.
I have a beta Google+ group if you wish to join and help test and request new features.
Thank you for being patient with updates and fixes. I'm a single developer with a newborn child to help take care of.
If you want to side load this app you can visit the website on the phone or tablet you want to install this on: http://www.myministryassistant.com/download
The app also has a built in link to check for updates in the Preferences section. It is user initiated, not automatic.
If you desire to donate anything you can do so here: http://www.myministryassistant.com/donate
★★★★★This is wonderful!
I adore this system. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I'm so pleased with how personable it is. Definite five stars.
After much experementing, I have found a wealth of uses for this app. Outstanding really as I am in the car alot or on the go. A must have for a buisy lifestyle.
it's frighteningly intelligent. I was astonished by how easily I picked up on my commands and the shear number of responses it is preprogrammed with.
Small changes in the things we do can make a huge difference.
The small change of receiving all the necessary information you need at the start of your day
(such as weather, relevant news, your reminders for the day and transport news)
can be the difference between being on time or late for work,
not forgetting your gym kit before setting out, or being caught out in the rain without an umbrella.
CYMAN is that small change - that extra something to give you the right information but most importantly, at the right time.
Inspired by Tony Stark's JARVIS System from the Iron Man motion picture, CYMAN is more than just a Siri alternative.
The Cyman System actively helps you organise your tasks, and gives you the local weather, your tasks, and news headlines with it's own alarm. Plus much more to come!
The menu contains examples of commands that Cyman will understand. Also, you can check our twitter page www.twitter.com/cymansystem for suggestions of commands.
Please note this is an Alpha release. Consequently, certain features are still in development. Please leave feedback on our website if you find any issues! They will be much more useful to us if you give full details including your phone model and Android version.
-A British male "butler" voice powered by iSpeech technology (http://www.ispeech.org)
-Calling and texting
-Twitter & Facebook status
-Opening Android applications
-Latest news articles
-Local and international weather information
-Task list management
-Limited mobile device controls
-UK National Rail enquiry (beta)
Created by: UGOBEL
Software Author: Ugochi Anomelechi
Design: Christabel Anomelechi
I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING
- Ensure your media volume is up
- If you are using iSpeech ensure your ring volume is up
- Ensure your text-to-speech settings are enabled (usually located in your Android Settings -> Language & Input settings)
CYMAN SOUNDS FEMALE, I WANT HIM TO SOUND MORE LIKE JARVIS
- If you do not have Android version 4.0 and upwards, there is no British male voice available by default. You can go to Google Play to download various apps like SVOX and IVONA.
- You can turn on iSpeech from the menu within the app to use the British voice there, but the experience is not as smooth as your native Android speech
- Follow this interesting post from a fan here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8115.0
I WANT TO GIVE CYMAN ANOTHER NAME
- Tell Cyman "change your nickname to Jarvis" for example
WHY DOES CYMAN CALL ME SIR WHEN I AM FEMALE?
- Cyman simply does not know. Tell Cyman you are female...that's all there is to it!
- Go to our website at www.cymansystem.com/Cyman.html?page=contactus and let us know all the details, or email us at email@example.com
- Follow us on our Facebook, Google+ and YouTube pages (on Facebook we are called J.A.R.V.I.S System)
This application allows automatic configuration of your device based on your current location, time, and/or calendar events. It allows defining profiles associated with a combination of profile conditions: location/time/calendar-event. For each profile, you can define a set of actions that will be automatically performed when profile conditions are met. There is a special 'default' profile specifying any location/time/event outside of the defined ordinary profiles. Similar to the ordinary profiles, the default profile can contain a set of actions, but cannot have any condition. If conditions of no ordinary profile are met, then actions defined for the default profile will be performed. If your profiles include location condition and the application is unsure about the current location, an unknown profile icon will be shown to indicate that the settings are not changed since the last successfully detected profile.
- Turn on/off auto setting process
- Options to fine-tune location detection and monitoring
- Less than half a mega bytes
- Low battery usage
- Option to manually apply actions for individual profiles (e.g. when a profile is not correctly detected due to poor location providers signal or when the auto processing is disabled)
1. If time and calendar conditions can correctly determine a profile, it is highly recommended to avoid location condition, as location condition consumes more power (battery and CPU). However, in some circumstances, our optimised location condition is the best option for precisely determining a profile.
2. If you are using a location condition, please enable both GPS and Network location providers for the best result. GPS is ideal for outdoor location detection and Network/Wifi is ideal for indoor location detection.
3. The time condition only allows one time slice for each day. If you need time condition for multiple periods within a day, you may need to add multiple profiles. We would be considering multiple time slices per day, in the future versions of this application. However, if you need a profile (e.g. "Home Night") with a time condition that includes midnight, e.g. from 11pm to 7am, you can define a second (complementary) profile (e.g. "Home Day") that has the same set of conditions plus a time condition from 7am to 11pm (with inverse or no action). Make sure that "Home Day" profile is moved to above "Home Night" profile. Home Day profile does not need a time condition. And because profiles are checked one by one from top to bottom, "Home Day" profile will be checked first, and if all conditions except time condition is met, then this profile is skipped and "Home Night" profile will be actioned (for the expected time period). This example is already created for you when you first install this application. You can follow this example for other profiles, if needed.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have difficulties with setup of this application up. This application has been tested in many different environments and is proven to be correctly detecting profile conditions. In particular, we are happy to help you with setup of time condition, for special scenarios.
HIGHLIGHT OF CHANGES FROM INITIAL RELEASE
- Time condition allows specifying time range for individual weekdays (but still one time slice per day)
- Calendar condition added (perfect for meetings or similar events)
- Widget interface (Quick Launch) allows manually applying profile actions
- Option to enable/disable notifications
- Help screen updated with hints and tips
- Option to duplicate an existing profile
- Mobile-Data action added
None (please report to email@example.com, if you're aware of any issue)
More from developer
Like your own personal assistant, EasilyDo proactively organizes contacts, reminds you of birthdays, checks traffic, notifies you about bad weather, and even tracks packages. Information appears just when you need it. Save time getting things done and staying on top of everything in one place!
• App Store’s “What's Hot in Productivity” in 25+ countries • “A stellar helper” – PC Magazine • Business Insider’s “13 Useful Apps You Need” for 2013 • “...feel all smug about your productivity” – TechCrunch • “...central hub for all of those personal things you need to do” – Lifehacker • ABC7 News, Forbes, Reuters, AllThingsD, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, The Next Web, TMCnet, PandoDaily and more •
What users say:
• “This app is a must have. It keeps me organized and on track for my day to day routine." - Bigbean3
• “Keeps me on top of birthdays, appointments, etc. I love how it merges contacts!” – CRSmommy
• “Catches things I didn't even know I was missing!” – Carlislejb
• “...saved ten minutes in 10 seconds! Awesome!” – Phones18163
• “Excellent - More features than Tempo.” – Jeu537
• “Best all in one app!!” – chrishallsgt
33 ‘Do Its’ to streamline your everyday tasks:
Android Contacts (and synced address books)
• ***Included Premium Feature*** Merge duplicate contacts in batch or individually
Android Calendar (and synced calendars)
• Get alerted when it’s time to go
• Call, email, or text with convenient preset messages (e.g. running late)
• Get directions, estimated drive time, and nearby parking
• Dial into conference calls with passcodes
• View attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
Email (Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Exchange, IMAP)
• Get alerted for emails from certain person and/or with certain words
• Show boarding passes (for select airlines)
• Add flight itineraries from email to your calendar and easily share them with others
• Track flight statuses (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster) and mark your calendar
• Send out calendar invites automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
• RSVP to invitations (GCal, Evite)
• Find contact information from email to update your address book and/or Evernote Hello, and invite people to connect on LinkedIn
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a job change
• Track packages
• Get reminded when bills are due
• Respond to emails with Gmail Quick Actions
• File receipts (with option to save to Evernote)
• Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
• Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders
• Get birthday reminders
• Schedule personalized “Happy Birthday” greetings via email or Facebook post
• RSVP to events and mark your calendar
• Catch important news and popular updates from friends
• View top photos of the day and photos you're tagged in
• Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
• Check traffic for daily commute
• Get directions and estimated drive time to home or work
• View local weather
• Get bad weather alerts the night before
• Check which apps can access your personal data
Create your own ‘Do Its’ in Builder (builder.easilydo.com).
Optimized for tablets 10-inch or larger.
Supports Android 2.3 or higher.
Your data is always yours and always protected. You choose which services to connect with EasilyDo and which ‘Do Its’ to keep turned on under each service.
Our friendly support team is here to help you. Contact us within the app (Account > Support) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a speedy response.
How easy do you want to make your smart assistant experience? With Easily Do, make your life simpler.