The Easiwayv NFC Tools app from Easitag is the simplest way to write to NFC tags and labels
You can easily write to your NFC tag or label using this app, with the following options currently available:
- Plain text messages
- URL/URI links which automatically opens when tag is touched
- Telephone number to be dialled
- Write and send a pre-made SMS to a fixed phone number
- Write and send a pre-made email to a fixed email address
- Connect to a WiFi Network
- Add a contact to your phone (i.e. NFC business card)
- Parse and display a geolocation based on coordinates
- Android Application Record to open an app of your choice!
- We're always adding new and exciting features so make sure you stay up to date!
The NFC Easiwayv Tools app should work with a large variety of NFC tags or labels available on the market. NFC tags or labels with the following chips are recommended:
- NTAG 203, 210, 212, 213, 215, 216
- Topaz 512 (BCM512)
- Ultralight, Ultralight C
- MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k
If you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact us.
If you don't have NFC labels, you can buy high quality NFC labels from Easitag.
Simply navigate to the 'BUY' tab in the App, or visit http://easitag.com.au/nfcstore
- Requires an NFC-enabled device
- Application's rights limited to the use of NFC