East is a bimonthly economics, politics and culture magazine published in both italian and english, that stands thanks to it's "internal" and original point of view, because the information are given by People that know the Country they are writing about.
East is a fundamental tool to face the economic and cultural challenges set by globalization.
Downloading the app you can read a free issue, and choose how to purchase other issues.
Single Issue or Subscription:
- Single Issue € 3,59
- 1 Year Subscription € 11,99 (6 Issues)
- Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Digital issues of East have the same content of the paper edition.
You can read the Issue in portrait or landscape, and zooming on interesting sections.
- Archive: read all downloaded issue (also offline).
- Full text search for every issue
- Use the optimized contents menu to navigate the issue
- Each issue may be downloaded in the english and in the italian edition.
Get all of the stories, ads, obituaries, classifieds, sports,
Islandstyle and unique features as they appear in print. Individual
purchase: 75 cents per day, Monday-Saturday, or $1.00 on Sunday.
Subscription: $16.52 per month.
The Pioneer Press - with its familiar bulldog brand - reflects the journalism experience, distinctive personalities and tenacious, loyal and dependable spirit readers and advertisers in Minnesota’s First Newspaper. Now with our Android app you get:
- Award winning local news coverage of the East Metro region and Western Wisconsin
- Breaking local, national, sports news, and weather
- Fast-breaking sports coverage of the Vikings, Twins, Gophers, Wild, and Timberwolves
- Voices like Joe Soucheray, Ruben Rosario, Tom Powers, Charley Walters, and Bob Sansevere
- Business, including economist Ed Lotterman
- Sports stats
The St Paul Pioneer Press and Twincities.com are Media News Group organizations and have won three Pulitzer Prizes. The St Paul Pioneer Press does require a valid subscription to fully utilize this app.
Whether you spend five minutes scanning the headlines or an hour reading cover to cover, The Spokesman-Review gives you the most local coverage and highlights for Spokane and the Inland Northwest delivered right to your ANDROID just as it appears in the newspaper!
Unequaled coverage of local, regional and national news
Sports updates from the preps to the pros with Rich Landers and John Blanchette
Business news and profiles
Entertainment news, events and reviews
Classified, Auto and Real Estate Ads
Feature columnists Doug Clark, Shawn Vestal, Paul Turner, Rebecca Nappi
Award winning photos from Colin Mulvany, Kathy Plonka, Chris Anderson and Dan Pelle
In-print. Online. Now on ANDROID! An active subscription is required to view the app.
Subscribers use their current account login to access current and back issues. An active subscription is required to view the app.
newspaper of the Cape Cod Times on your tablet or phone and find out all there is to know about what’s
happening on the Cape and Islands: from news, sports, business and opinion to entertainment, lifestyle
and photos. The Time is Cape Cod’s largest newsgathering organization, consistently winning awards
for its news coverage and page design. The Times publishes an edition every day of the year except for
Christmas. Users who already have an all-access account to CapeCodOnline.com can log in with their
CapeCodOnline.com username and password. If you do not yet have an account contact reader services,
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-286-2233.
Notre Dame coverage, business updates, breaking news, entertainment features, editorials and
opinion writing that you depend on straight to your mobile or tablet device. The E-Edition gives
subscribers access to each day’s newspaper in an easy-to-use, digital format. Stay engaged with
the most important news and information from your community by downloading the Elkhart Truth
Keep up with the leading coverage of Winchester, Frederick County and Clarke County in Virginia’s northern Shenandoah Valley with a proven source since 1896.
You’ll see all the local decisions that affect you. You’ll read about your neighbors and how they are contributing to the region. You’ll stay up to date with how our area’s youth are performing in the classroom and on the fields and courts. You’ll stay up to date with events around our area and even find a recipe or two to try at home. Plus, Our editorial page gives you the chance to speak your mind and reach a wide-range of readers, and see what others in the community think.
It’s all for you Monday-Saturday just as you’d see it each morning in The Winchester Star. An active subscription is required to view the app.