Moving average convergence divergence (MACD) which is developed by Gerald Appel in the late seventies, is a trend-following momentum indicator that shows the relationship between two moving averages of prices. The MACD is calculated by subtracting the 26-day exponential moving average (EMA) from the 12-day EMA. A nine-day EMA of the MACD is called the "signal line".
The two most popular strategies to generate buy/sell signals from MACD are as follow:
Center Line Crossover
1. Potential BUY signal is generated when the 12-day EMA moves above the 26-day EMA.
2. Potential SELL signal is generated when the 12-day EMA moves below the 26-day EMA.
Signal Line Crossover
1. Potential BUY signal is generated when the MACD turns up and crosses above the signal line.
2. Potential SELL signal is generated when the MACD turns down and crosses below the signal line.
Easy MACD Crossover provides a comprehensive dashboard that allows you to view the BUY/SELL signals from two of the most popular and effective strategies of up to 37 instruments across 5 timeframes (M15, M30, H1, H4, D1) at one glance. In this way, you do not miss out any trading opportunities even on the go.
Settings used is 12, 26, 9.
Below are some of the key features of the app.
- Timely display of BUY/SELL signals from two of the most popular and effective strategies of up to 37 instruments across 5 timeframes,
- Timely push notification alert when BUY/SELL signals are generated based on your favourite instruments on your watch list,
- Display headline news of your favourite instruments
Easy Indicators relies on your support to fund its development and server costs. If you like our apps and wish to support us, kindly consider subscribing to Easy MACD Crossover Premium. This subscription removes all advertisements within the app, receive push alert based on your preferred overbought/oversold values and supports our development of future enhancements.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.easyindicators.com .
For technical support / enquiries, email our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our facebook fan page.
Follow us on Twitter (@EasyIndicators)
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Please note that updates are not available during weekend.
EasyIndicators has taken great measures to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information in the application, however, does not guarantee its accuracy and timeliness, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information, inability to access the information, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notifications sent through this application.
The Application Provider (EasyIndicators) reserves the rights to stop the service without any advance notification.