Developed by the Clean Master team
Highlights of File Manager
☆ Fully featured:Cut, copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, search and more.
☆ Cloud support:Switch between local and cloud files - supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more.
☆ Wi-Fi File transfer:Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP.
☆ Super convenient:View files by type (image, audio, video, recent, download etc.), use a widget to access folders in one tap from the homescreen.
☆ Multiple protocols: Supports file transfers using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB, stream media from LAN/SMB/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesian, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk - http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazon cloud drive, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
1) when you start from the main screen, which acts as a normal file browser.
2) when you start from another application, in this case acts as a file selector that allows the user to select any type and number of files.
It is useful so that other applications can avoid the need to build a utility for selection of images, videos or any other files.
It has the usual functions of a file explorer:
Open, Share, Search, Show Details, Copy, Move, Rename, Zip, Unzip, Sort by, View By, Create new file or folder, etc..
It also allows application management, creating shortcuts to folders and of course the multi-selection.
Note: This version is not designed for tablets, is being used the default compatibility mode. Soon we will create a design for tablets.
Thank you for trusting us.
It can quickly find and edit all the music, videos, apps, documents and files within your device.
- File Manager-- Supports single / Multiple options, Cut/ Copy/ Paste, Create, Delete, Rename, Share, and sending via bluetooth.
- File Search -- Search files quickly and accurately, search support for all file types.
- Application Manager-- Uninstall, detailed app check, create shortcuts.
- Disk Analysis --Quickly and accurately analyze disk usage, logical memory usage.
- View format--Conveniently switch between list and grid viewing formats.
The simplest and most easy to use Android file browsing management tool.
- Open Source
- Ad Free (Forever)
- Awesome (like you!)
- IceCream Sandwich (ICS) compatible
Coming soon in 1.3 (pre ICS)
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
Coming soon 3.0 (ICS)
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FileExplorer
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/FileExplorer
- Material Design
- Google Navigation Drawer
- Root Access
- Edit/View File Permissions
- External Sd Card support
- File/Folder Creation, Renaming, Copy, Cut, Paste
- Image Previews
- Show Hidden Files
- Directory Shortcuts
- Specialized File Icon Previews
- File Sharing
- Unzip/extract Files
- Zip files
- Copy/Past Multiple Files
- Printing(KitKat+ only)
- DashClock Extension
- Select a File/Folder by tapping it's icon
- Root Functions (Modify folders/files that require root permission)
- *** Donations! *** Support the developers with an in app purchase! (Accessible in the settings menu)
Follow @BallerApps on twitter!
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet the developers (@Team_Shirwa) and (@A_Kiniyalocts) on twitter!
- Developers -
Shirwa Mohamed (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ShirwaMohamed)
Anthony Kiniyalocts (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AnthonyKiniyalocts)
Icons designed by Miloš Mirković (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MilošMirković).
Introducing - Fast, Slick and useful Ultimate File Manager!!
This will redefines your android file management with amazing experience.
“Ultimate File Manager is lightweight and extremely minimalistic - File manager will make your life easy”,it allows to browse internal and external device
storages with a pretty-looking interface and also manage your folders,pictures, music, videos and documents on the device.
We understood that with potentially thousands of files on your mobile device, it is often hard to find the one that you are looking for but now it is easy to find and manage your files and the minimalistic UI lets you get to what you want, when you want!! and one of the useful function of the Ultimate File explorer app is
the ability to zip and unzip files straight from the application.
- Minimalistic UI and slick designs
- Very easy usability
- Optimised for HD tablets
- Cut, copy, paste and enhanceable progress dialogue
- Compress and decompress support
- Multiple resolution support
- Search files very easily
- Multiple selection and sorting support
- Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
- Support all basic operations for file/folder
- Preview thumbnails for image files
- Zip and unzip files directly in the app
- Based on Android tablet new feature and theme
- High definition(1280*800+) support
* New Design
* Some minor bug fixed
* App Icon changed.
* Design changed.
* AdFree version added.
* Some features added.
* Bug fixes.
* Unwanted crash fixed
* Spanish, Russian, Romanian, Chinese language support
* Rar file extraction added
* Some important feature added
* Bug Fixes
* English, German, France, Japanese language support
* Performance improvement
* Bug Fixes
ALREADY A FAN? CONNECT WITH US
- Like us: http://facebook.com/innorriors
- Follow us: http://twitter.com/innorriors
- Visit us: http://www.innorriors.com
* Application backup
* Multi-select file supported.
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create, delete, copy directories (folders).
* Zip / Unzip file or folder.
* Search file
* Sorting types: Alphabetical, Type, Size,...
* Share file to email, socials network.
* Choose file to other applications, like Gmail, to attach files.
* Support for many file types such as: .png, .jpg, .mp3, .xls, .doc, ...
* Compare with tablets
* Multi language: English, Russian, Deutsch, German, Vietnamese, Turkish, Slovak, Italian, Polish,...
For Wiki or Q/A, please reference this page:
If you have any issue for the app, please leave a message on this page:
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI
can allso be used with non Rooted devices.
Get access to all your files and folders.
- Support for 30 languages
- Complete Android File manager
- Easy & Powerful
- Gestures support
- Root Support -Explore root folders
- Apps backup - Backup apps to your sd card
- Task Killer - View & kill processes to free memory
And many more options.
*Full root access for copy and delete.
*Zip and compress files and folders.
*Access media and more.
*included an advanced task killer.
*complete search system.
The free version is Ad supported with descret ads.
If you like this Explorer please rate and comment,
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
1. Browse files by categories for those popular type(picture, music, video, document, installed applications and so on)
2. browse files by directory
3. Support all basic operations for file/folder
4. Support to mark a file/folder as favorite
5. Smart search based on current category or current path
6. Support multiple storage cards
√ It is Uninstall Master(Uninstaller) original,the only one best uninstaller & app tool in the market.
√ Are you bothered by too many third-party, preinstalled apps?
√ Are you annoyed by the number of taps required to simply uninstall an app?
√ Have you ever uninstalled an app and then changed your mind?
Uninstall Master may be the solution you are looking for!
√ New UI is clear and user-friendly;
√ Perform batch uninstall;
√ Get rid of selected pre-installed or malicious apps;
√ Get rid of pre-installed bloatware that bogs down your device and costs you money. (Needs ROOT);
√ Silent uninstall and restore. The prompt window no longer appears! (Needs ROOT);
√ Recycle bin makes app backup & restore simple and easy;
√ Freeze and unfreeze apps. (Needs ROOT and unlocker);
√ Easily sort and find your apps;
√ App share: single or batch share apps with your friends just by one press,you need not install other app share tools;
√ Quick and friendly customer support;
√ Easily App2SD feature,more easier than Link2SD;
√ Autostart manager,saving more time of booting up.
√ WiFi Manager,very convenient wifi management tool.
√ WiFi Tethering with widget.
What is ROOT?
ROOT is the super user account(Similar to the Windows Administrator account).As safety limits of android,only apps can achieve more powerful features after they have this permission.
Some antivirus programs may incorrectly identify Uninstall Master as spyware.
It is not. This software does not collect any information that will invade or compromise your privacy!
√ HP Slate7 Makes managing my apps so much easier, and cleaner. I know, (by using my file manager) that my device and SD card are free from reminants or empty files left over. The stock app manager always leaves junk behind. Thanx! ----Lindsey Brewer
√ Easy to uninstall bloatware and unused apps I can uninstall apps I don't want without this app but I still think it's great to have because of being able to delete rooted bloatware and crap Samsung apps in bulk is so helpful! Same goes for when I need more storage I open this app and use it to see what I have in a neat list and just check what I don't want anymore.Strongly recommend it to anyone! Also I like the new icon :)-----DarkPan7h3r
√ Best uninstaller! It has finally arrived! The best uninstaller I have ever used. Shows icon of each app, when it was installed and size of app. Each app has plenty of room. Grat graphics. And it loads very fast! Evolution in uninstallers!
√ Here's my donation! Tried the free app and quickly looked for the premiun version. Happy to donate towards a quality app. Please keep the new functionality coming!----Joel Orosc
√ Very simple and worth to purchase--Ling Hua
√ Five star support after purchasing this app Five star support after purchasing this app.---Sumer Dadhich
Another useful cleaning tool(cache,history cleaner),
√ AD free!;
√ Batch Uninstall regular apps(root required)
√ Silent uninstall and restoring, the prompt window no longer appears! (root required);
√ Freeze and unfreeze apps(Root privilege required)
IT IS ONLY THE UNLOCKER, the main app has to be installed too;
To ensure the unlocker will work properly, please do not block permissions against the unlocker and keep the network connected;
system app remover,System App Remover,Easy Uninstaller,Uninstaller,Root Explorer App App2SD ,
System Root Cache Cleaner System Info,Uninstaller for android,Uninstaller AVG,Uninstall bloatware
Very easy to use and powerful tool for cleaning traces of history,
this app is different from many cleaning tools such as
Clean Master & History Eraser etc,it's simple, lightweight,small apk file size and more useful
features are coming soon.
It can clean items just by one tap below
√ All the call(incoming,outgoing,missing) records,
√ Google Play search history
√ Google Map search history,
√ Browsing visited and search history
√ Chrome visited and search history
√ Gmail search history
√ App cache