• Download MLA Format Template
• Includes 3 in-text citations and reference generators. Supports Books, Encyclopedia, and Newspapers sources.
• Share in-text citations and references via E-mail.
• Connect with developer via Facebook.
WHAT EDUCATIONAL CLASSES & SCHOOLS USE MLA FORMAT?
1. Awesome people!
2. High school, colleges, universities.
3. Teachers, professionals, etc...
HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME?
MLA Generator benefits students of all ages with experience or not. The facts are MLA format citations and references are structured in such ways that makes it hard to memorize for each and every different type of media. MLA Generator creates the references and citations for you while you just focus on writing your essay.
If your not sure how to setup a word document that is compliance for MLA format. Simply download our template word document where you simply fill in the blanks and are ready to start writing your essay on the spot.
MLA Format essays made simple.
Three simple steps:
- Scan the barcode of a Book or Journal using your mobile phone camera.
- Choose your referencing style.
ReferenceME creates your bibliography and citations in seconds. If there is no barcode you can simply enter the books ISBN/ISSN or you can enter the details yourself, and turn them into references in any of the major styles used by universities and libraries.
ReferenceME creates Bibliographies and Citations/Footnotes for Harvard, Chicago, Vancouver, MHRA, MLA, Oxford and APA.
**Please also note that this application requires internet access for the scanning function**
Und das Angebot der HFU-Bibliotheken ist umfangreich: Neben rund 70.000 traditionellen Medien bieten die Bibliotheken bereits mehr als 50.000 deutsch- und englischsprachige E-Books. Die Studierenden finden zudem über ein umfassendes Datenbankportfolio Zugang zu wissenschaftlichen Informationen in elektronischen Medien. Die Bibliotheken präsentieren dieses Angebot offensiv: Sie bieten den knapp 6.000 Studierenden und den rund 800 Mitarbeitern der Hochschule beispielsweise Beratungen und Schulungen oder Social-Media-Aktivitäten an. Nicht zuletzt bieten die Bibliotheken der HFU eine attraktive Arbeitsatmosphäre, in der ebenso gelernt und geforscht, wie diskutiert werden kann.
PERRLA for MLA is based on the best-selling PC & Mac desktop software of the same name. The app is developed and supported by PERRLA, the leader in formatting desktop software with over 300,000 users on more than 3,000 university campuses nationwide.
We continually update our software to reflect the latest formatting requirements of the Modern Language Association (MLA) 7th Edition manual.
PERRLA for MLA IS SIMPLE TO USE:
The app steps you through the process of creating perfectly formatted MLA references. ("works cited")
1. Select the Reference Type (book, periodical, website, single author, etc.).
2. Answer only the questions the app asks you.
3. Easily create in-text citations for your references, if desired.
4. Touch a button to email the perfectly formatted references and citations to yourself.
5. Paste the information into your research paper.
SYNCS WITH OUR DESKTOP SOFTWARE:
One-touch uploads to the PERRLA server...
If you are also using our PERRLA for MLA desktop software, with one touch your references can be sent to the PERRLA server. Then, the next time you launch the desktop version of PERRLA for MLA, your references will be automatically downloaded into your reference database on your computer to be easily added to your papers.
ALL THE HELP YOU NEED, 7 DAYS PER WEEK:
To answer any questions you may have, we provide...
- Comprehensive help within the app.
- Video tutorials on our website.
- A comprehensive Knowledgebase.
- An active User Forum, monitored 7 days per week by our own Customer Support team.
GET STARTED TODAY FOR FREE:
You can create 5 free references with unlimited citations before you are asked to purchase the software from within the app. (A one-time $4.99 in-app purchase immediately unlocks unlimited reference capability.)
Manage all of your writing projects from your iPhone or iPod—get answers to your questions about research and grammar, instantly cite (search or scan) and organize your sources, keep notes, and view full-text sources while you research.
Writer gives reliable answers to all of your questions about research, documentation, grammar and other writing topics. No need to carry around a handbook or weed through search engine results. Just use the Writing Guide search engine to see relevant and clear explanations, videos, podcasts, and examples.
Manage your essays and research projects. You can keep track of your due dates, keep notes, and manage all of your sources for each project. Your “Bibliography Score” will flag any potential issues for you. And a “Progress Checklist” will help you stay on schedule from beginning to end. You can even search and view full-text journals and books so you can do your research when you’re on the go.
• Writer’s Guide: Search a comprehensive library of content on research, grammar, and writing topics. Get answers to your questions with text, video, audio, and examples.
• My Projects: Manage writing and research projects. Track due date and progress. Cite and organize sources. Check your “Bibliography Score.” Add and view notes.
• Cite a Source: Cite sources in various documentation styles, including MLA and APA. Cite books, journals, and Web sites using a simple search engine. Or quickly cite a book by holding scanning the bar code with your camera. Keep track of all your citations.
• Find a Source: Search, view, and cite full-text sources.
24/7 Support at http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/kw/Writer.
Bibi's Nest is an adaptive sequence matching game for kids ages 3-8.
Bibi is a mindless adorable bird, who lost her eggs and she needs your child's help!
Kids help Bibi find her eggs by answering fun and educational questions.
Your kids can play on their own, or with a friend; the adventure is fun either way!
Bibi’s Nest questions include, color and number sequencing, alphabet recognition, addition and subtraction and many more fun and challenging questions. Follow Bibi on this fun journey through the seasons and learn while having fun!
This app is boosted by YogiPlay!
Tap the YogiPlay Parent Center button to get access to app usage data, as well as tailored recommendations for the next app to get for your child.
All the recommendations are age specific, organized by skill area, and reviewed by experienced early childhood educators in the YogiPlay team (including learning experts formerly from Leapfrog). These skill areas include:
★ Art & Music
★ Physical Development
★ Learning for life
Kids can tap the YogiWorld button to get fun animals to customize using learning tokens acquired by progressing through YogiPlay enabled apps!
This version of i-Cite is for formatting APA style reference lists and can retrieve citation information using the WorldCat (Online Computer Library Inc.) search function.
Users can also compile their own references using the forms that have been written for a wide variety of source types.
i-Cite is available for customisation and distribution by universities and other learning organisations. Smartphone vendors may also pre-install i-Cite on the provision that the App is not modified or rebranded in any way whatsoever.
i-Cite is "the smarter way to reference" using your Android SmartPhone or Tablet.