- Scan book/journal barcodes to create quick references.
- 6,500 Referencing styles to choose from (including Harvard, APA, OSCOLA, MLA and any University specific style).
- 35 Referencing sources from Legal cases, DVD's, CD's and many more.
- 1-Click Search referencing for Journal articles, Book Titles, DOI, ISSN, ISBN and many other options.
- Email and Evernote export.
- Save and sync with the RefME web referencing platform at www.refme.com where you can export your references to Word, Mendeley, G Docs, BibTex and many more.
You can also create, manage and edit all your references at the www.refme.com referencing platform, for free!
Any feedback - please send to email@example.com
This APP are using the new Mendeley API .
- Authentication using the OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Get user documents
- Get user folders
- Get profile information
- Share your documents by email or sms
- View documents marked with favorite
- Readers counter by paper
- Download articles
- Get group folders and articles
- Search function by title or author
- Get Notes and Tags
- Add settings options
- Delete documents
- Mark as favorite
Any problem or suggestion please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
This feeder is open source (https://github.com/themadhatter/scholarley-feeder-arxiv) and users should feel free to commit changesets; and also to implement feeders for other publishers.
Note: You must be using Scholarley 0.9.9.6 or later for this feeder to function; and Scholarley >= 0.9.9.7 is recommended for best performance.
• Download APA Format Template
• Includes 3 in-text citations and reference generators (citation machine). Supports Books, Software, and Website sources.
• Share in-text citations and references via E-mail.
WHAT EDUCATIONAL CLASSES & SCHOOLS USE APA FORMAT?
1. Awesome people!
3. Social Sciences
4. High school, colleges, universities.
5. Teachers, professionals, bloggers, etc...
6. University of Phoenix, DeVry, Stanford, Yale, Princeton & Harvard requires APA essays in most of its classes of all types.
HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME?
APA Generator benefits students of all ages with experience or not. The facts are APA format citations and references are structured in such ways that makes it hard to memorize for each and every different type of media. APA Generator creates the references and citations for you while you just focus on writing your essay.
If your not sure how to setup a word document that is compliance for APA format. Simply download our template word document where you simply fill in the blanks and are ready to start writing your essay on the spot.
APA Format essays made simple.
• Download MLA Format Template
• Includes 3 in-text citations and reference generators. Supports Books, Encyclopedia, and Newspapers sources.
• Share in-text citations and references via E-mail.
WHAT EDUCATIONAL CLASSES & SCHOOLS USE MLA FORMAT?
1. Awesome people!
2. High school, colleges, universities.
3. Teachers, professionals, etc...
HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME?
MLA Generator benefits students of all ages with experience or not. The facts are MLA format citations and references are structured in such ways that makes it hard to memorize for each and every different type of media. MLA Generator creates the references and citations for you while you just focus on writing your essay.
If your not sure how to setup a word document that is compliance for MLA format. Simply download our template word document where you simply fill in the blanks and are ready to start writing your essay on the spot.
MLA Format essays made simple.
Create references for books, journals, e-books, newspapers, videos and more with this easy-to-use app!
Different formatting for print, database and internet sources.
Scan book bar codes to make referencing even easier!
You can email or save your references into organised project folders.
Includes a guide to referencing.
Watch for future updates. These will include many more source and style options!
Und das Angebot der HFU-Bibliotheken ist umfangreich: Neben rund 70.000 traditionellen Medien bieten die Bibliotheken bereits mehr als 50.000 deutsch- und englischsprachige E-Books. Die Studierenden finden zudem über ein umfassendes Datenbankportfolio Zugang zu wissenschaftlichen Informationen in elektronischen Medien. Die Bibliotheken präsentieren dieses Angebot offensiv: Sie bieten den knapp 6.000 Studierenden und den rund 800 Mitarbeitern der Hochschule beispielsweise Beratungen und Schulungen oder Social-Media-Aktivitäten an. Nicht zuletzt bieten die Bibliotheken der HFU eine attraktive Arbeitsatmosphäre, in der ebenso gelernt und geforscht, wie diskutiert werden kann.
One way this is accomplished is through the elimination of replication. Redudancy can be annoying and this application tries to scale it back while still being informative. We do this by the use of assignment types. An assignment type is a user defined type that holds a name and a value. This is great for sequential assignments (Quiz 1, Quiz 2, Quiz 3... etc) where the name and point value is reused. You could define Quiz as being worth 20 points and then re-use it wherever necessary.
The built in calendar is an important tool that we take advantage of. It's core framework allows events to be added as well as reminders, and by using that we can use reliable code written by google that already works. The application will sync due dates with your calendar allowing you to see due dates from anywhere(from gmail.com).
The agenda view is another piece to the puzzle. Although you can look at course specific assignments and switch between courses to see what's comming up, the agenda view allows you to see an aggregate of all your courses in one list. It even color codes items based on how long you have left.
Customization is always good, and allowing users to define things is important to me. Because of this, I've implemented the concept of a format. Formats are used throughout the application from formatting how courses and assignments are shown to how a date or time is displayed. These are modifiable by the user and fully documented.
Adding several sequential assignments can be a pain; even when all you have to do is change the assignment # and the due date. Well, while I was working out this new update, I implemented a Batch Add form. It's a small dialog that let's you add a batch of assignments sequentially. All you need to do is set the due date and hit add. It keeps track of the # for the particular assignment type and allows you to switch between types while retaining the proper count.
*Please note that android phones without the standard google calendar provider may not place nicely with calendar sync. HTC Sense and Motoblur and the others that refuse to use google's setup have created their own calendars and locked them down. Complain to htc, moto... not me :)
If you have any feedback, good or bad; please email me and let me know. If something isn't working, please contact me and I'll fix it :)
student,homework,assignment,school,college,organizer, planner,calendar, agenda, student's pet
Download the demo version and operating 100% Professional and Desktop versions.
Available in 12 languages!
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Catalan, Galician, Basque and Russian.
- Sheets of students with information, photographs, contact, tutorials and assignments classified on the agenda.
- Rate of notes.
- Import of previous data.
- Management of databases to synchronize data from other platforms.
- Choose a student at random.
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!