This is an Android application to display analogue video signal from a USB EasyCap Device UTV007(HTV600, HTV800), STK1160, UVC or WebCam which is connected via OTG to: a smartphone, tablet device or a tvbox in NTSC or PAL video format for Car rear(back) camera, FPV(SBS google Cardboard support), endoscopy and in home security (intercom connection)
- Android 4.x till 7.x
- Video Resolution depends on video format and EasyCap device: NTSC:720*480@30fps; PAL:720*576@25fps and for UVC and Webcam: from QQVGA(160x120) till 5MP(2592x1944)
- Time delay – 0,1sec – almost live streaming
- We recommend to use Android devices with processors: Qualcomm Snapdragon, Intel, Exynos, Nvidia without GPU Mali 4xx-series.
- List of tested Devices: http://autodroid.mybb.us/viewtopic.php?id=32
- Fullscreen mode
- Scaling Mode
- Rotate Video
- Flip Video
- Device Rotation
- Car Mode
Vertical stretch(drop aspect ratio)
Distance between eyes
Enable lens effect
Max file duration
Max file count
signal detection settings
- Signal Detection Method(disabled, fast, smart)
- Signal Delay (time for signal detection)
- Signal Sensitivity
- Overlay Image (parking lines and etc.) http://autodroid.mybb.us/viewtopic.php?id=20
- Video Performance Diagnostics
Please be sure that your device supported USB host mode, before you purchase or update this app prepare OTG cable + EasyCap device + active analogue signal for test, if does not work - send us report directly from the main menu of the app and reject the order until we'll check your report. We cannot refund.
To buy chipset, please type: UTV007(HTV600, HTV800) or UVC in the search line of web-sellers, like e-bay or aliexpress.
We recommend to use Android devices with processors: Qualcomm Snapdragon, Intel, Exynos, Nvidia without GPU Mali 400-series.