IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Tests Google Group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100050482874980060588
Pdf-to-Speech Pro uses text to speech to play your text documents and books
Listen to your your office documents, books, articles and research papers while you drive, run, or walk the dog. Here are some example use cases:
Absorb more content while doing other tasks like walking, driving or basking in the sun.
Proof-read your papers.
Use it to help you improve your reading of other languages.
Includes Features for visually impaired users
Pdf-to-Speech runs in the background so you can do other tasks while listening to documents. It works like a music player.
Text files (txt)
Portable Document Format (pdf)
Electronic books (ePub) (DRM eBooks not supported)
Microsoft Word documents (doc)
Microsoft Power Point (ppt)
Microsoft Word XML (docx)
Microsoft Power Point XML (pptx)
Web pages (URL link)
Images with text (jpeg,png)
Website-to-Speech: Pdf-to-Speech can read website pages.
Ideal for articles and blogs. Improved to extract just the text related to content.
Download and save your PDF files and plain text file Attachments from the gmail app and other apps. The downloaded file is placed in the Download folder.
Replace Text tool: Replace words or phrases to avoid repetitive, unnecessary phrases. Use it to replace foreign words with more phonetic alternatives. Use it to omit symbols. or to unfurl acronyms. It can also be used to replace names or words with funny substitutes.
Support for Bluetooth media buttons (single click skips sentences, double click skips pages ).
Gestures: Use gestures to quickly flip pages, advance sentences, and to play and pause the reader. A menu help option informs of the available gesture instructions.
Support for SVOX, IVONA text-to-Speech and other High Fidelity text-to-speech synthesizers.
Integration with Google Drive and Box.com*** makes it seamless to hear files and Google docs stored in GDrive. Also compatible with Drop Box using their app so you can open files from other cloud drives as well.
Accessibility: Pdf-to-Speech has been tested to work with talk-back for eyes-free use. The use of hardware buttons such as a Bluetooth headset is recommended to pause the reader before browsing the app using talk-back. Another trick is to use different text to speech engines for talk back and Pdf-to-Speech Pro to distinguish one app from the other.
Theme selection**: Switch between a bright and dark themes depending on the time of the day.
Play over media: Enable this feature to play Pdf-to-speech along a music player to have background music while you listen to a document. Switch the audio stream to adjust the volume of Pdf-to-Speech and the music app separately.
Widget Buttons: control the pdf-to-speech from the home screen using a widget.
Notification Buttons**: copy sentence to clipboard or pause the player from the notification box.
For two-way feedback, discussion and feature requests... follows us on Google+
Use this Reddit page for feature suggestions and rate other user's suggestions
For errors (bugs), send us an email.
More video tutorials available on YouTube
** Features available for Android 4.0 and up
*** Feature available on Android 17 and up.
The only Text To Speech (TTS) App that combines natural sounding voices with the ability to read aloud and translate any form of text in more than 10 languages.
By using Voxdox you can listen to your eBooks (non-DRM) or convert files (pdf, docx, txt), papers, articles, contracts and web pages to quality speech using the best TTS voices available in the market today.
Voxdox also gives you free access to thousands of audio books read by real narrators. Browse our large audio book library and choose from a wide variety of audio materials including old classics, poetry, philosophy, arts, novels and much more. The free audio book library, provided by LibriVox and Voxdox, is growing every day so there is always something new you can listen to.
Voxdox uses HD natural sounding voices but it can also be used with local Android TTS engines like Google TTS and SVOX.
Voxdox is a PDF reader and a PDF Translator. A smart PDF to Speech system converts your documents to quality speech. Import your PDF documents (e.g Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader) and have them read to you.
Voxdox is also an (non-DRM) eBook reader that supports EPUB, PRC, MOBI and MBP format eBooks (e.g. Moon+ Reader) and an audio book creator that can turn any kind of text to a talking book in just a few clicks.
Voxdox can be used as a document scanner utilizing your device`s camera. Just take a picture of any document in almost any language, translate it to a different language if you wish to do so, and convert it`s text to speech.
Voxdox gives you the choice - listen to your document or simply read it - all audio materials are also presented in text form.
Converting text to voice has never been easier. Let your phone or tablet read aloud for you.
- Text to speech (TTS) in more than 20 languages.
- Translation to and from 20+ languages.
- PDF reader and PDF translator.
- Free audio book library with thousands of audio books to choose from.
- eBook reader (non-DRM) and audio book creator.
- Reads documents straight from Gmail and Google Drive.
- Converts text to mp3 file.
- Uses the camera as a document scanner with optical character recognition (OCR).
- MS Word Documents Reader and MS Word Documents Translator.
- Reads web pages by URL or straight from your Internet browser.
- Advanced reading options allow you to skip irrelevant text (such as references, URLs, etc.)
- Text presentation in addition to human narration.
- Audio is saved on your device so you can go back and listen to it any time, even when offline.
- Converts any text to speech in 2 clicks without even launching the app.
- Long FREE trial that would let you evaluate the app.
- High quality human sounding TTS voices.
- Android TTS engines support. Use Google Text To Speech, SVOX or any other TTS engine installed on your device.
* Danish EU Helsa
* Dutch EU Anneka
* English AU Molly
* English IN Rani (NEW)
* English UK Ben
* English UK Sophie
* English US Jackie
* English US Jason
* English US Rebecca
* French CA Elodie
* French EU Jean
* French EU Margot
* German Heidi
* German Lukas
* Italian EU Angelo
* Italian EU Emilia
* Polish EU Karolina
* Portuguese BR Giovanna
* Portuguese BR Gustavo
* Russian Nikita
* Spanish EU Antonio
* Spanish EU Martina
* Spanish LA Rita
* Spanish US Lorena
* Turkish Female Sevi (NEW)
* Welsh Gwendolyn
Make your reading easier with Voxdox - the ultimate text to speech engine.
Fun for kids to learn to type, spell, pronounce vocabulary words. Type in any text and listen with the iSpeech App. Play with friends, parents, families and teachers!
iSpeech lets anyone convert text-to-speech voices without the need to download TTS voices to your device. The entire app is under 3 MB (not including text to speech audio files you create by entering text).
The simple input box lets you type text or cut and paste text from other documents or sources. You can use standard voices in many languages or try fun celebrity text to speech voices (english tts only).
The iSpeech App is powered by the iSpeech.org Text to Speech (TTS) software as a service (SaaS) API.
Check out the free API at http://www.ispeech.org/api.
Instead of struggling to read text on the small screen of your phone, with this cutting edge technology you can have any text read to you in one of over 30 natural-sounding voices.
Squinting to reading tiny fonts on your phone screen can be tiring. NaturalReader saves you from experiencing eye strain, and lets you sit back, relax, and listen.
It is also an efficient proofreading tool; it not only picks out mistakes in your work, but gives you a good sense of the natural flow of what you have written.
Moreover, NaturalReader is a great help to students with dyslexia or other learning difficulties. By listening to text rather reading, students are better able to comprehend reading materials or detect spelling errors in their own work.
Finally, NaturalReader is a great tool with which to learn a foreign language. You can practice your comprehension and pronunciation skills by listening to any written words being spoken at your preferred speed.
We will continue to work on this application to provide more functions to you, such as downloading files from google drive, dropbox; opening PDF files, Word documents and Ebooks. Please check out our upgrades regularly.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Whether an email from your business partner, a text message to a friend, a long article on your favorite website,
a PDF file .....
The Reader application is able to read every text you can select on your android phone or tablet (long tap on the text to select)!
The volume, reading speed and pitch can be adjusted at the settings.
You can choose the reading languages German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Dutch and System language (language that is set for Android on the smartphone) if the languages are installed on your smartphone.
The Reader app offers three modes:
1. Manual Reader:
Copy the text you want to listen to and tap the icon in the notification bar, then the reading window opens
* The mode does not consume additional resources (internal memory RAM, battery ...)
* The reading window provide very good contrast (adjustable how you like it)
and marks the sentence that is being read
* Very suitable reading with the window for a very long texts
* Extra tap required
* You can not work on previous app if the text is reading
2. Automatic Reader:
Select the text you want to listen to and tap the Copy button after that the reading window appears automatically
* no extra tap required
* The reading window provide very good contrast (adjustable how you like it)
and marks the sentence that is being read
* Very suitable reading with the window for a very long texts
* You can not work on previous app if the text is reading
3. Instant Reader:
Select the text you want to listen to and tap the Copy button after that a small foldable control element
you can move the control element in the position you prefer and you can rotate the control element horizontal
* automatically read out, no extra tap required
* opened App (eg web browser) can be uses while the text is read out
* more suitable for short texts, because the sentence are not marked
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc).
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Top Free Features
* No limits on the size/length of note created - yes you can write your poems, stories and create your legal documents, medical records or any long documents!
* Organize your notes by creating up to 10 folders and subfolders
* Share your note using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc)
* Speech recognizer does not time out
* Speech recognition in >70 languages
* Voice commands in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Russian)
* Read back your notes using Text to Speech / Voice synthesis
* Different speed and pitch settings for Text to Speech
* Font size settings for ease of reading
Top Premium Features
* No advertisements
* Widget to start taking notes with a single touch from your home screen (one touch)
* Premium voice commands (e.g. just say "left" to move the cursor left or say "save" to save the note
* Save post-processing time by capitalizing first letters of sentences
* Unlimited folders and subfolders for complete organization
* Create notes using Bluetooth headset (platinum)
* Eyesfree talkback mode (platinum) - The app will talk back your speech when you pause during your note making session to let you create notes without even seeing the device!
More awesome features are coming soon ...
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. It can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
**If you are upgrading from a previous version, please UNINSTALL the app and then REINSTALL. A simple update will not work.**
Copy text from ANY screen to your clipboard. Then, paste it into any text box by long-pressing on it.
Use this to have copy paste functionality from ANY app or screen!
- Copy text to clipboard using on-board or networked OCR recognition.
- Copy to clipboard by shaking phone.
- Copy to clppboard by long-pressing on search button.
- Copy to clipboard by pressing overlay button.
- Support for many different languages.
NOTE: If this version does not work because your phone is not rooted, please download "Copy Text", which will work on your phone (also available on the Android market).
Tags: Copy Paste Clipboard
Clipboard Manager is simple and powerful application to manage your clipboard, keep history, fast access to your notes in history, etc.
Check out features:
* Create unlimited categories.
* Save unlimited notes.
* Automaticaly save note from clipboard.
* New note confirmation.
* Auto clean up default category.
* Auto clean trash.
* Search in your notes.
Check it out and give us feedback!
Note: You can try free version Clipboard Manager with ad.
✔ Online clipping and note synchronization. Have your clippings available on all of your devices and view them online at ClipperSync.com!
✔ Unlimited collected clippings. Keep more than the 20 newest clippings or disable automatic cleanup completely.
✔ Dynamic values. Place the current date and time in your custom snippets.
✔ Clipping search. Find what you’re looking for easily.
✔ New settings and options. Choose whether to collect each clipping manually, and more.
✔ No ads. Clipper Plus is completely ad free, and your purchase supports development.
And of course, all the base features of Clipper Free:
✔ Automatic & seamless clipboard history and extension. All copied text is collected and saved for later use. Don’t worry about copying over anything important.
✔ Easy clipping organization and editing. Copy a clipping back to the clipboard with a single tap. Define custom folders for storing your collected clippings. View, edit and extract contents.
✔ Quick and easy access. Open Clipper through your status bar for quick access to your collection. Predefine quick snippets for easy copying and take your notes in Clipper.
Copy and Paste 2.0 is here!
(Upgrading from Clipper Free? Clipper Plus installs as a separate application, so start it after installation to migrate your data and uninstall the free version.)
If you need help or have any suggestions or complaints, please don’t hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com. Your feedback is invaluable to us.
✔ Photos/media/files: import & export backup functionality to internal storage or SD card
TAPUCATE is a professional app for teachers to help them manage all the information of their classes, students, grades, … Easily keep track of grades, exams, assignments, attendance,… of your students! TAPUCATE is intuitive to use and widely customizable! You quickly get comprehensive and clear information about the performance, progress and behavior of your students.
"TAPUCATE - Teacher App" is the best choice for SMARTPHONES with Android >= 4.0 and is also optimized for 10" devices, but most of the optimizations are also available on 7" devices.
New Android-Functions like the ActionBar or Hardware-Acceleration are supported on all devices (depending on the technical equipment of the device!).
>>> IMPORTANT: During the development of TAPUCATE we spend a lot of time to integrate security measures for protecting your data and the data of your students!
Please read our detailed explanation of „Data protection / Data security“ on our Website: http://www.apenschi.com/?page_id=1956
You can find detailed information on the many flexible features and also a comprehensive handbook on our website: http://www.apenschi.com/
Here are only briefly the main features:
... The database can be excanged between all TAPUCATE versions!
DISPLAY / EDIT OF ...
... Classes / courses, students with their pictures, with direct indication of the average grades for each subject and category
... Student records (eg absences) and class entries (eg, homework, lesson content)
... Reminders, checklists, notes, age/birthdays
NUMEROUS SETTING OPTIONS
... Grading categories / subcategories
... Grading schemes / Grading with decimal values
... Grouping, rounding behavior
EFFECTIVE, FAST HANDLING BY USING
... Serial inputs
... Seating plan (Extension-App "EP1")
... Data import of student data from the PC
... Data export for further processing on the PC
... Several PDF exports and PDF screenshots
... Use custom periods (eg half-year, quarter-year, semester, trimester, …)
... Change views using several "wipe" gestures
... Extensive help within AndroClass, and also on our website in a detailed Handbook
... Automatic and manual data backup and security backup (always fully encrypted and password protected!)
... Encryption of personal data inside the database
... Password protection for access to TAPUCATE
... Doesn't connect to the internet
... also no other automatic communication to the outside
... AndroClass requests as good as no permissions
>>> PLEASE NOTE:
We can't respond to comments or ratings published here. We can only provide support if you contact us directly. So, please, before writing angry comments please send us an eMail. Often problems are only a misunderstanding. Usually we reply within 24 hours! Thank you!
>>> Please note that TAPUCATE is made to run on Android-Devices!
We can't guarantee TAPUCATE to work on non-native Android devices like PCs on which an Android-System runs inside a virtual machine (e.g. App-Players)!
* select multiple contacts
* send contact information via sms, email or im
* paste contact information into web forms
* copy and paste it into login screens
* format you phone numbers before you paste them
* option to include labels, e.g. Work: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback welcomed via the app or by leaving comments on the website.
Paster offers a copy-paste service between any device!
You know when... "Whoa, I'd really like to send this as text message!" But you don't want to handwrite it to your phone?
With Paster you will just
1) Copy the text
2) Browse to www.paster.altervista.org
3) Provide your phone number, paste your text
4) Launch the app and copy :P
And the best is that it works in reverse!
Download this version now, up to ***15000*** char!
Manage your clipboard like a master!
Now With Sync Feature!! Sync all of your clip & favorite items across all devices of yours!
Changes to data in one of your device will be immediately and automatically synced with your other devices! You can manage your data online too, by logging into https://www.easyclipsync.com
Your privacy is most important. All your data would be securely transferred to a central server and stored with encryption.
There will be a daily backup of the database, so be assured that you will never lose your data!
With easyClip, now you can manage your clipboard like a master! easyClip stores all the data(text for now) you have copied to clipboard in its database. You can get it back when you need it back. With simple to use interface and tablet support, you can now very efficiently manage your clipboard data.
Currently supported features:
✔ Never lose your data, Sync across all of your devices. EasyClip comes now with Sync!
✔ Saves every single item that is on system clipboard.
✔ Save your favorite items such as e-mail ids and cell numbers etc., in a separate dedicated tab.
✔ Search through all of your clip items
✔ Lot of customization as to how easyClip should behave.
✔ Take full control on your saved clips and favourite items, easyClip supports backup/restore.
✔ Even if your backups goes to someone else's hands, do not worry, you can take backups with encryption enabled
✔ Enable scheduled backup, and easyClip automatically takes backup at pre-scheduled timings.
✔ easyClip supports home screen widgets. Have a glimpse of your clip and favourite items and directly copy them back to system clipboard with a single click.
✔ Tablet support
✔ ... more to come!
Whats more? You can request for more features and get it delivered! If you find any bugs in the application (hope none) please drop an email to email@example.com and be assured it will be fixed ASAP.
Hope you enjoy my application.
A new innovative share via button makes it even easier to use the app, the features that makes this app best in android market are its simple UI, small size and Great processing speed.
There are number of apps that helps you explore, write emails, take notes and set appointments with your Android phone. But, for many people, the compact size of a phone's keyboard or touch screen might be limiting and complex to use.
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Hindi, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese.
Please note that ART VM and Android 5.0 Lollipop not fully supported, crashes reported.
No Ads, intrusions or compromised privacy in this Free Trial Evaluation version (see notes below).
* Clipboard Monitoring for instant Text To Speech from any App.
* Web Page and News Article Reader with much improved Text scraping functionality.
* Automated Text Import from Sharing support, direct text import or from File Manager text file launching and clipboard synchronisation.
* Type and Speak it. Reads and speaks aloud anything you type or edit. Loop mode of selected text activated by a Long Click of the Play button. Large text display support to aid visually impaired users.
* Speak and follow by Sentence, Word, Letter by Letter (and pronounce), NATO (Alpha Delta Foxtrot etc.) and Morse Code (Dit Dit Dah).
* Incoming SMS Text reader and Caller Id Name reader to speech (simple implementation).
* Accessibility, Dyslexia Assistive Technology or educational reading aid, correct pronunciation tool. Background processing.
* Web page reader scraping text to speech. Share Page from browser supported to extract text content (dependent on web page design) and process all or a selection to speech. Share, Copy or type in a web page URL address and be prompted to extract text to speech.
* Clip Manager, stores clipboard history and Shared data activity, manage clips into groups, templates or easy clip notes. One touch copy or speak aloud clip texts in Sound Board Mode, which may help communication for people who have difficulty speaking.
Please click 'Write Review' on this page and click a nice high star rating ;). Thanks.
Enhance Text To Speech reader application that is simple, effective, flexible, intelligent and highly productive. With the aid of the notification status bar icon, active Text To Speech processing can be stopped, edited, modified and restarted. Alternatively, just copy new text to the clipboard to interrupt Text To Speech processing with the new task.
Just what you have been waiting for. I wanted this functionality for myself and had to write my own application to get it. This is because the older APIs can not easily accomplish a satisfactory clipboard monitoring solution. Well now I can share this solution with the world and hopefully some of you out there will have a requirement for such an application and appreciate what this application delivers.
Requires prior installation for support of an Android TTS engine.
March 2013 Notification: The Trial Evaluation Version restrictions allow time to evaluate the App before more restrictive functionality measures are applied. The App will still function, although all text processed will be polluted with 'End of Trial...' messages. The reason for this change is to try and generate some return for the significant development time invested to date, as this is not much of a hobby. You probably spent hundreds on a device, yet fight very hard not to spend a small amount on a useful App. Please support by purchasing the paid version.
In the event of a serious software problem (crash after an update, try reinstalling) then please email EasySolutionsGlos@gmail.com directly to help identify and fix as quick as possible. Apologies in advance.
Thank you for your support.