Pdf-to-Speech Pro uses text to speech to play your text documents and books
Listen to your your office documents, books, articles and research papers while you drive, run, or walk the dog. Here are some example use cases:
Absorb more content while doing other tasks like walking, driving or basking in the sun.
Proof-read your papers.
Use it to help you improve your reading of other languages.
Includes Features for visually impaired users
Pdf-to-Speech runs in the background so you can do other tasks while listening to documents. It works like a music player.
Text files (txt)
Portable Document Format (pdf)
Electronic books (ePub) (DRM eBooks not supported)
Microsoft Word documents (doc)
Microsoft Power Point (ppt)
Microsoft Word XML (docx)
Microsoft Power Point XML (pptx)
Web pages (URL link)
Images with text (jpeg,png)
Website-to-Speech: Pdf-to-Speech can read website pages.
Ideal for articles and blogs. Improved to extract just the text related to content.
Download and save your PDF files and plain text file Attachments from the gmail app and other apps. The downloaded file is placed in the Download folder.
Replace Text tool: Replace words or phrases to avoid repetitive, unnecessary phrases. Use it to replace foreign words with more phonetic alternatives. Use it to omit symbols. or to unfurl acronyms. It can also be used to replace names or words with funny substitutes.
Support for Bluetooth media buttons (single click skips sentences, double click skips pages ).
Gestures: Use gestures to quickly flip pages, advance sentences, and to play and pause the reader. A menu help option informs of the available gesture instructions.
Support for SVOX, IVONA text-to-Speech and other High Fidelity text-to-speech synthesizers.
Integration with Google Drive and Box.com*** makes it seamless to hear files and Google docs stored in GDrive. Also compatible with Drop Box using their app so you can open files from other cloud drives as well.
Accessibility: Pdf-to-Speech has been tested to work with talk-back for eyes-free use. The use of hardware buttons such as a Bluetooth headset is recommended to pause the reader before browsing the app using talk-back. Another trick is to use different text to speech engines for talk back and Pdf-to-Speech Pro to distinguish one app from the other.
Theme selection**: Switch between a bright and dark themes depending on the time of the day.
Play over media: Enable this feature to play Pdf-to-speech along a music player to have background music while you listen to a document. Switch the audio stream to adjust the volume of Pdf-to-Speech and the music app separately.
Widget Buttons: control the pdf-to-speech from the home screen using a widget.
Notification Buttons**: copy sentence to clipboard or pause the player from the notification box.
For two-way feedback, discussion and feature requests... follows us on Google+
Use this Reddit page for feature suggestions and rate other user's suggestions
For errors (bugs), send us an email.
More video tutorials available on YouTube
** Features available for Android 4.0 and up
*** Feature available on Android 17 and up.
The only Text To Speech (TTS) App that combines natural sounding voices with the ability to read aloud and translate any form of text in more than 10 languages.
By using Voxdox you can listen to your eBooks (non-DRM) or convert files (pdf, docx, txt), papers, articles, contracts and web pages to quality speech using the best TTS voices available in the market today.
Voxdox also gives you free access to thousands of audio books read by real narrators. Browse our large audio book library and choose from a wide variety of audio materials including old classics, poetry, philosophy, arts, novels and much more. The free audio book library, provided by LibriVox and Voxdox, is growing every day so there is always something new you can listen to.
Voxdox uses HD natural sounding voices but it can also be used with local Android TTS engines like Google TTS and SVOX.
Voxdox is a PDF reader and a PDF Translator. A smart PDF to Speech system converts your documents to quality speech. Import your PDF documents (e.g Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader) and have them read to you.
Voxdox is also an (non-DRM) eBook reader that supports EPUB, PRC, MOBI and MBP format eBooks (e.g. Moon+ Reader) and an audio book creator that can turn any kind of text to a talking book in just a few clicks.
Voxdox can be used as a document scanner utilizing your device`s camera. Just take a picture of any document in almost any language, translate it to a different language if you wish to do so, and convert it`s text to speech.
Voxdox gives you the choice - listen to your document or simply read it - all audio materials are also presented in text form.
Converting text to voice has never been easier. Let your phone or tablet read aloud for you.
- Text to speech (TTS) in more than 20 languages.
- Translation to and from 20+ languages.
- PDF reader and PDF translator.
- Free audio book library with thousands of audio books to choose from.
- eBook reader (non-DRM) and audio book creator.
- Reads documents straight from Gmail and Google Drive.
- Converts text to mp3 file.
- Uses the camera as a document scanner with optical character recognition (OCR).
- MS Word Documents Reader and MS Word Documents Translator.
- Reads web pages by URL or straight from your Internet browser.
- Advanced reading options allow you to skip irrelevant text (such as references, URLs, etc.)
- Text presentation in addition to human narration.
- Audio is saved on your device so you can go back and listen to it any time, even when offline.
- Converts any text to speech in 2 clicks without even launching the app.
- Long FREE trial that would let you evaluate the app.
- High quality human sounding TTS voices.
- Android TTS engines support. Use Google Text To Speech, SVOX or any other TTS engine installed on your device.
* Danish EU Helsa
* Dutch EU Anneka
* English AU Molly
* English IN Rani (NEW)
* English UK Ben
* English UK Sophie
* English US Jackie
* English US Jason
* English US Rebecca
* French CA Elodie
* French EU Jean
* French EU Margot
* German Heidi
* German Lukas
* Italian EU Angelo
* Italian EU Emilia
* Polish EU Karolina
* Portuguese BR Giovanna
* Portuguese BR Gustavo
* Russian Nikita
* Spanish EU Antonio
* Spanish EU Martina
* Spanish LA Rita
* Spanish US Lorena
* Turkish Female Sevi (NEW)
* Welsh Gwendolyn
Make your reading easier with Voxdox - the ultimate text to speech engine.
US English, Australian English, Indian English, Irish English, South African English, UK English, Argentinian Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Colombian Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Basque, Galician, Dutch, Belgian Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, French, Canadian French, Cantonese (Hong Kong), Mandarin, Mandarin Taiwanese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
Vocalizer enriches the user experience for a variety of applications on your device such as GPS navigation, E-Book reading and assistive software.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Each voice can be purchased through a simple In-App purchase process.
Some of the features of Vocalizer include:
- Support for over 80 voices in over 40 different languages.
- Emoji support
- Easy customization of pronunciation through a user dictionary.
- Reading speed and pitch customization.
- Number and punctuation reading preferences.
- And many more!
Once the application is installed on your device, you can make Vocalizer your default Text-to-Speech engine by going to Settings > Language & input > Text-to-Speech output and checking “Vocalizer TTS" as your default engine.
All Android devices from 4.0 onwards are supported.
Whether an email from your business partner, a text message to a friend, a long article on your favorite website,
a PDF file .....
The Reader application is able to read every text you can select on your android phone or tablet (long tap on the text to select)!
The volume, reading speed and pitch can be adjusted at the settings.
You can choose the reading languages German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Dutch and System language (language that is set for Android on the smartphone) if the languages are installed on your smartphone.
The Reader app offers three modes:
1. Manual Reader:
Copy the text you want to listen to and tap the icon in the notification bar, then the reading window opens
* The mode does not consume additional resources (internal memory RAM, battery ...)
* The reading window provide very good contrast (adjustable how you like it)
and marks the sentence that is being read
* Very suitable reading with the window for a very long texts
* Extra tap required
* You can not work on previous app if the text is reading
2. Automatic Reader:
Select the text you want to listen to and tap the Copy button after that the reading window appears automatically
* no extra tap required
* The reading window provide very good contrast (adjustable how you like it)
and marks the sentence that is being read
* Very suitable reading with the window for a very long texts
* You can not work on previous app if the text is reading
3. Instant Reader:
Select the text you want to listen to and tap the Copy button after that a small foldable control element
you can move the control element in the position you prefer and you can rotate the control element horizontal
* automatically read out, no extra tap required
* opened App (eg web browser) can be uses while the text is read out
* more suitable for short texts, because the sentence are not marked
Instead of struggling to read text on the small screen of your phone, with this cutting edge technology you can have any text read to you in one of over 30 natural-sounding voices.
Squinting to reading tiny fonts on your phone screen can be tiring. NaturalReader saves you from experiencing eye strain, and lets you sit back, relax, and listen.
It is also an efficient proofreading tool; it not only picks out mistakes in your work, but gives you a good sense of the natural flow of what you have written.
Moreover, NaturalReader is a great help to students with dyslexia or other learning difficulties. By listening to text rather reading, students are better able to comprehend reading materials or detect spelling errors in their own work.
Finally, NaturalReader is a great tool with which to learn a foreign language. You can practice your comprehension and pronunciation skills by listening to any written words being spoken at your preferred speed.
We will continue to work on this application to provide more functions to you, such as downloading files from google drive, dropbox; opening PDF files, Word documents and Ebooks. Please check out our upgrades regularly.
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
speech with the best sounding voices anywhere. Simply enter any text and
iSpeech will instantly read the words.
The iSpeech App is powered by the iSpeech.org Text to Speech (TTS)
software as a service (SaaS) API.
Check out the free API at http://www.ispeech.org/api.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc).
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Top Free Features
* No limits on the size/length of note created - yes you can write your poems, stories and create your legal documents, medical records or any long documents!
* Organize your notes by creating up to 10 folders and subfolders
* Share your note using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc)
* Speech recognizer does not time out
* Speech recognition in >70 languages
* Voice commands in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Russian)
* Read back your notes using Text to Speech / Voice synthesis
* Different speed and pitch settings for Text to Speech
* Font size settings for ease of reading
Top Premium Features
* No advertisements
* Widget to start taking notes with a single touch from your home screen (one touch)
* Premium voice commands (e.g. just say "left" to move the cursor left or say "save" to save the note
* Save post-processing time by capitalizing first letters of sentences
* Unlimited folders and subfolders for complete organization
* Create notes using Bluetooth headset (platinum)
* Eyesfree talkback mode (platinum) - The app will talk back your speech when you pause during your note making session to let you create notes without even seeing the device!
More awesome features are coming soon ...
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. It can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
- Perform actions using speech, such as: Call, Sms, Navigate, Open Apps, Youtube search, Play media and Google search.
- Multiple languages supported by selection or speech action.
- Works with many Bluetooth devices.
- Support for android Froyo and up.
- Option to change your preferred navigation app while using the "Navigate" voice command.
Currently supports actions in English, Dutch, Finnish and Spanish
Speech Commander will help you performing simple tasks using Speech Recognition. Such as Calling a contact, Searching on Youtube or Navigating while on the go. You can also use your Bluetooth headset (or car kit/radio) to launch this app. This ensures that it is no longer needed to even look at the phone. More speech actions/commands will be added if there is demand.
Speech Commander currently supports Google's online Text to Speech Engine and the default Installed Text to Speech Engine. You can install a different TTS Engine (Such as SVOX Classic) for a custom voice.
This version does not contain Ads.
NTW bookmarks your editing progress for every file. With NTW Shelf, every file is at your fingertips.
Paid version mainly adds lotsa poweruser options, not essential, but looks very useful, right ;D
1) Remembers up to 9999 undo/redo operations
2) Control over the End-Of-Line characters (Apple, Unix and Windows tend to handle different End-Of-Line differently when doing plain text editing)
3) Allows user to specify buffer size
4) Allows custom fonts and background images
5) Allows user to customize 6 extra Themes in addition to the built-in 3 Themes.
6) Allows toggling of word wrap
7) Continuous Text to Speech in paid version. Free version will play single paragraphs, then stop until play button is pressed again.
- Edits text files of any size by loading small segments of the file at a time. To navigate between file segments, either use the goTo command, or tap the arrow icons on the top left and right corners.
- Text to speech synthesizer!
- Page scroll or move cursor using volume buttons
- Supports HTML view! And allows text justification along both left and right
- Shelf system that works like a sortable Task list.
- Save/autosave and auto bookmark/backup features works in the background so your changes are never lost, but neither are you forced to irrevocably save changes you still feel ambiguous about.
- Undo/Redo, Search(with full *wildcards* functionality! :D) and Replace, GoTo.
- Themes! Customizable display, fonts, and colors for both paid and free versions. And for the paid version, you can even specify your own background images and custom fonts.
- Supports multiple encodings including, ISO8859-_, windows 125_, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
- Work with text files for easy transfer between your phone and PC.
- End of Line control when saving
- Toggleable word wrap
- Counts words and characters
If you are upgrading, you should save the files you are editing with NTW first.
If NTW crashes after you update your firmware to ICS, this is due to directory restructuring by ICS, thus clashing with NTW's own log data. Simply delete the /.NeedToWrite folder to fix this.
If you encounter any other startup crashes, either switch to a smaller(<1MB) image file for your background image, or install TTS for your phone. Its free on the Android market.
Text to speech for SVOX classic will only work if you enable both the SVOX Classic engine under your phone's TTS settings, as well as enable Language Override inside SVOX Classic TTS settings.
TTS with SVOX is buggy for IceCream Sandwich, users are advised to use Google's own built in TTS engine.
For more information, pls refer to Help in the menu.
I just encountered this sudden bug on my SGS3. Cut and Copy buttons will crash my phone everytime in any version of NTW Lite or Pro.
So after some digging, I found that there is a bug in how certain phone models especially Samsung's implements the clipboard.
The temporary solution is either a factory reset, or to do this:
1. boot into recovery > advanced > wipe cache
2. reboot phone > ES Explorer (enable root mode)> delete /data/clipbord/*
3. reboot recovery again > advanced > fix permissions
4. reboot phone > it's fine again, but until Samsung fixes their firmware, the same problem will eventually recur for apps that implement their own cut/copy/paste buttons.
Don't hesitate to email me if you still have problems.
+ Shortcuts (t=the, il=I'll, cyp=can you please, etc.)
+ Predictive Text
+ Self Learning
+ Date/Time Macros
+ Speech Input
PLEASE TRY the FREE (LITE) version BEFORE purchasing this app.
BUGS? please email developer!
Shortcuts work in any app: g/email, sms, facebook, etc.
See FireKeys.com for DEMO
"Thumb Keyboard takes customization to next level" (Laptop Magazine)
Thumb Keyboard for Android™ is a keyboard with many, advanced customization options that allows the user to adjust it to his or her preferences. This groundbreaking keyboard introduces a lot of innovations. Besides a standard layout it has a new (patent pending) "split" layout for tablets and phones that makes thumb typing more natural and comfortable. It also introduces a lot of useful and advanced functions that will improve your productivity and makes typing on your mobile device more fun and comfortable.
SOME QUOTES FROM MAGAZINES AND AROUND THE INTERNET
#2 in this years (2012) top 10 "indispensable Android apps list" of ZDNet's TechRepublic
"Thumb Keyboard makes two handed typing a breeze" "An epic win for tablet typing" (Android Police)
"Thumb Keyboard – The First Universally Functional Keyboard" (Android Guys)
"Optimierte Layouts für Phone und Tablet - Test: GUT" (Android Magazin)
FLEXIBLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS
• Full featured standard layouts
• Split layouts for tablets and large screen devices: Better accessible keys for thumb-typing on large and small tablets and 4"+ phones
• Special tailored layouts for phones, 5" 'phablets', 7" tablets and 9-10" tablets
• Option to select separate layouts for portrait and landscape
• One-handed operation mode for large-screen phones
No more unnatural stretching or juggling with your tablet or phone…
STATE OF THE ART KEYBOARD TECHNOLOGY
• Continuous Voice Recognition (Android 4.x): real time voice recognition using the latest Google Voice typing service
• Variable key spacing
• Long press symbols and characters (customizable)
• Auto-correction feedback in text to reduce errors caused by unnoticed auto corrections (Android 4.x)
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Text to speech feedback
• Voice input (Non Continuous for Android 2.2 and higher)
• Bigram word prediction (predict word based on previous word - for Android 2.3 and higher.)
• Swipe gesture support
• Adjustable keyclick volume
• User dictionary
• 3D "coverflow" theme browser with 25+ themes
• Option to change the long press symbols on the letter keys!
• Save much used phrases and enter with a touch of a button
• 25+ Themes
• User definable auto text substitutions (For example: thx -> thanks etc)
• Optional user customizable key row
• Change colors and size of keys, font etc.
• Customizable background (choose your own image)
• Full color customization!
German (with special QWERTZ keyboard ánd special german keyboard)
French (with support AZERTY)
Spanish (with modern Spanish keyboard layout)
Russian (with cyrillic keyboard)
• All special keyboards are also available as special (split) keyboards.
• Possibility to change the long press symbols by special international characters!! Directly enter your typical language letters with a simple long press.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional dictionaries
- The permission to read the contact database is needed to generate predictions based on the names in the contact database.
DOCUMENTATION & BEANSOFT SUPPORT
To get the most out of the keyboard be sure to check out the FAQ and Quick Start Guide
PLAY STORE SUPPORT
For download and billing problems, general market support and contacting the Google Play Store support team please visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/
Microsoft® Word® from Microsoft Corporation is the unchallenged market leader and is used by the majority of companies around the world.
Microsoft Office Word Master is the easiest way to HELP you getting up to SPEED on Microsoft Word like never before!
A streamlined interior with large font and screenshots, makes this GUIDE easy to follow for all users at any age.
With step-by-step INSTRUCTIONS and large, full-color, android devices optimized screenshots demonstrating dozens of Word tasks, this BOOK gets you up and running faster than you ever thought possible.
Covers the basics, document fundamentals, formatting documents and adding graphics, collaborating and sharing documents, mail merge, customizing Word UI, and much more...
If you learn best when you see how things are done, or if you just want a quick and easy guide to familiarize you with the new features of Word, this BOOK is your friend.
** READING FEATURES **
◆ Superb reading layout.
◆ Bookmark management.
◆ Dictionary to help you understand the book in your native language (33 languages supported, Internet required).
◆ Universal application: Buy ONCE and install on your android devices to help you learn anywhere at anytime.
+v2.01 New! can save full web pages, online books, text files into audio books! convert full text into audio books!
+can play full text books! - will text to speech them!
In web browser, share page --> Speak will speak the web page!
Copy paste text / url to app - any size - it will speak it text or parse web content.
Speak (text to speech) any text.
see video tutorial:
from our users comments:
"This App is great! It works fast, easy, better than all other available speech-apps in market, because you can directly speak text using the "share"-function, which is available not only in webpages but in every program like evernote, rss-reader, email. it makes a lot of easier when you aren't able to watch all time on the display."
send us any suggestions!
we have already implemented a few suggestions by a few downloaders!
Have you ever typed something and then accidentally erased it? Written down something important and couldn't find it again? App crashed and lost everything you wrote? With your own Type Machine, that's no problem.
Type Machine saves everything you type in every app. Open it at any time to find old entries. Filter them by app. Drag the history slider to see what you typed letter by letter. Tap to copy. Never lose a piece of text again!
Go back in time. Download your very own Type Machine today.
✔ Completely automatic and seamless. Logs everything from every native Android app. Complete typing history.
✔ Stays out of the way until you need it. Simple to use when you do. Brings global undo to Android.
✔ Safe and private. No unnecessary permissions. Allows you to set a PIN lock on the history list. Automatic deletion of old entries.
✔ Configurable blacklist for apps. Type Machine won't collect what you don't want it to.
✔ Tablet-friendly user interface.
After installation, start Type Machine. Collection must be enabled from the device settings: instructions will be provided. Other accessibility services enabled on your device may interfere with functionality.
If you need help, or have any suggestions or complaints, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is very important to us.
Type Machine will function with almost every app that is built using the native Android frameworks. Password fields are not (and can not be) logged by Type Machine. For a list of known issues with specific applications, please see http://goo.gl/xGy1es.
Samsung users: activating Type Machine on some Samsung devices may enable text-to-speech functionality in the home screen and some other built-in apps. This is a bug with Samsung's operating system and is out of our control. More details are available at http://goo.gl/PnjOlK.
✔ Run at startup for scheduled automatic deletion
Please note that ART VM and Android 5.0 Lollipop not fully supported, crashes reported.
No Ads, intrusions or compromised privacy in this Free Trial Evaluation version (see notes below).
* Clipboard Monitoring for instant Text To Speech from any App.
* Web Page and News Article Reader with much improved Text scraping functionality.
* Automated Text Import from Sharing support, direct text import or from File Manager text file launching and clipboard synchronisation.
* Type and Speak it. Reads and speaks aloud anything you type or edit. Loop mode of selected text activated by a Long Click of the Play button. Large text display support to aid visually impaired users.
* Speak and follow by Sentence, Word, Letter by Letter (and pronounce), NATO (Alpha Delta Foxtrot etc.) and Morse Code (Dit Dit Dah).
* Incoming SMS Text reader and Caller Id Name reader to speech (simple implementation).
* Accessibility, Dyslexia Assistive Technology or educational reading aid, correct pronunciation tool. Background processing.
* Web page reader scraping text to speech. Share Page from browser supported to extract text content (dependent on web page design) and process all or a selection to speech. Share, Copy or type in a web page URL address and be prompted to extract text to speech.
* Clip Manager, stores clipboard history and Shared data activity, manage clips into groups, templates or easy clip notes. One touch copy or speak aloud clip texts in Sound Board Mode, which may help communication for people who have difficulty speaking.
Please click 'Write Review' on this page and click a nice high star rating ;). Thanks.
Enhance Text To Speech reader application that is simple, effective, flexible, intelligent and highly productive. With the aid of the notification status bar icon, active Text To Speech processing can be stopped, edited, modified and restarted. Alternatively, just copy new text to the clipboard to interrupt Text To Speech processing with the new task.
Just what you have been waiting for. I wanted this functionality for myself and had to write my own application to get it. This is because the older APIs can not easily accomplish a satisfactory clipboard monitoring solution. Well now I can share this solution with the world and hopefully some of you out there will have a requirement for such an application and appreciate what this application delivers.
Requires prior installation for support of an Android TTS engine.
March 2013 Notification: The Trial Evaluation Version restrictions allow time to evaluate the App before more restrictive functionality measures are applied. The App will still function, although all text processed will be polluted with 'End of Trial...' messages. The reason for this change is to try and generate some return for the significant development time invested to date, as this is not much of a hobby. You probably spent hundreds on a device, yet fight very hard not to spend a small amount on a useful App. Please support by purchasing the paid version.
In the event of a serious software problem (crash after an update, try reinstalling) then please email EasySolutionsGlos@gmail.com directly to help identify and fix as quick as possible. Apologies in advance.
Thank you for your support.