Balanced & sustainable to your desired weight with the eatenet nutrition diary. Track your nutrition without weighing and counting calories - but intuitively with your hand and learn to easily balance the ratio of your food groups. In this way, the joy of enjoyable food is preserved and you learn for a lifetime to automatically eat healthily and more balanced.
Developed for you by nutritionists and psychologists.
• Lose weight sustainably - not a new diet, but long-term changes that suit you and your lifestyle.
• The eatenet recommendations for your diet are based on the Planetary Health Diet. Good for you & good for the environment!
IN A FLASH
• Track your nutrition with a hand measure - fast and intuitive!
• Receive personal recommendations on how you can optimize your usual diet in small steps.
• Food must taste good to you and renunciation increases cravings. At eatenet you will discover that you don't have to change that much: what counts is the balance of the food groups and the right amount of dietary fiber.
PSYCHOLOGY IN FOCUS
• Eating is more than nourishment. Your habits lay the foundation for a healthy diet. Discover with eatenet what influences your eating habits!
Here you will find the eatenet Nutrition Board for free, with which you can easily track your food and your eating habits. In the progress area you will receive the evaluations and learn how easy it is to turn your "eating screw" in order to go through your everyday eating routine in a more balanced and therefore healthier and more attentive manner.
The Nutrition Board and Progress features are the first releases on our nutritionist eatenet. Individual coaching and a lot more will soon follow to bring you closer to your goal of losing weight in the long term.
eatenet is not a new diet, no strict nutrition plans or even compulsive eating, but very pragmatic, gentle changes in habits that lead you to permanent weight loss. With small, "easily digestible" tasks, eatenet will accompany you through your everyday life and show you how you can finally achieve and maintain your desired weight.
Who is behind eatenet?
We are a colorful team from a wide variety of disciplines - from nutritional science to psychology and education. We are united in the understanding that our diet is not the problem but the solution, that enjoyment and weight loss do not have to be mutually exclusive. We too have had many a diet escapade and now we know: My path to the desired weight starts with me! That's why we designed the eatenet program and are constantly developing it further!
Nutritional Psychology: Prof. Dr. Jennifer Schmidt
Nutritional Sciences: M.Sc. Magdalena Schwaiger, Dipl.-Oecotroph. Sandra Thiel
The founders: Karin Stäbler & Maria Fischer