Ever feel the whole world is moving full speed ahead, yet the something that you do every day is left in the 20’s century? Yes, I am talking about dining at restaurants. See, we like restaurants, they feed us well (most of them anyway), but technology is really not their strong suit. So, that’s where we come in … wouldn’t it be nice if you can apply the same “digital” convenience to our daily dining? Find a restaurant with a touch of your finger? Get a Queue Ticket in advance so there is less waiting? How about viewing the menu in advance so that you can submit your order once you are seated at the table? Feel like Takeout instead? We can help you with that too!
Thing is, we at Eats365 dine out a lot too! So our staff understands and has set out to create an app that is practical and provides the best possible user experience … our goal is to be “Your Daily Eats Companion”.
- Search: One page does it all, no adverts, no nonsense! Find a restaurant nearby, by location, or at your frequent locations (Address Book). See a QRCode at our participating restaurants, scan it and it will bring up the restaurant menu, it’s that simple.
- Dinning Modes: “Takeout” for pickup or delivery orders; “Self-serve” for Food court or Fast food orders; and Dine-in for quick ordering at the table.
- Queuing: Advance queuing. Get your Queue Ticket in advance, view the restaurant menu and add your selections to your cart while you wait, then get notified when the table is almost ready.
- Favorites: Like to play favorites, we do! Have all your favorite restaurants in one place for easy access. It also allows restaurants to send you, their VIPs, exclusive offers in the future.
- Coupons: Like deals? You can find all the exclusive offers from your favorite restaurants in one place.
Like all things in life, there is always a beginning, so hang in there as we spread the word and get your favorite spots to join our world! :p
If you like our idea and feel as enthusiastic as we do, feel free to help spread the word at your local restaurants!
Last, but not least, we are listening, please send any comments and we promise we will read them … we will gather your thoughts and put them in to good use.