Did not show accurate altitude on ground. Did not reflect changes in altitude when going up stairs. Not taking this up in the air
Great app, a couple of small issues but nothing that can't get fixed, or could be due to my older device. Really great to see a good free app for a change! Keep up the great work!
Great app, logs and tracks your flights !
Very nice program It really works properly. I compared readings with plenty of hardware altimeters during doing skydiving yesterday, and it was amazingly precise! But one little buy I found is that I can't enter into the settings menu, if I accidentally unchecked "Vario display on". So I had to clean the program data to return the Vario display
Good - more choice of units. I would like to see nautical miles and knots added as optional units.
This is what I have been waiting for. Bluetooth connection is seamless. Map with airspace - brilliant. All I need.
- Minor bugfixes (e.g. hanging GPS Vario)
- Hide Airspaces above a configurable height.
- Improved Airspace display.
(Again mainly provided by Gabriel Cordes. Thanks.)
- Sharing of flights from the logbook in IGC or GPX format
- Improved Airspace display and some bug fixes
- Alternating display in info fields can be switched off (just click on the field)
- Vario uses internal or external barometric pressure sensors
- Detect landing when writing IGC-file