We’ve made it our mission to pay everyday people real money through their mobile devices for doing work. We’ve paid over $4.5 million to thousands of “Agents” for doing work with Field Agent. Now we're available on Android!
Jobs are small assignments you can complete at everyday places from your local grocery store to your living room. We’ll pay you for collecting information like photos or product information.
How it Works
1. Download the app, create an account and complete a short profile
2. Browse jobs in the Find Jobs screen to find available jobs near you
3. Accept a job and complete it within the specified time frame
4. Submit your work for verification of accuracy and approval
5. Get paid securely via Paypal or Dwolla
Things to Know
- Jobs typically pay between $2 and $12 each
- Complete screener jobs for an opportunity to get more paying jobs
- When a job has to be denied, we don’t get paid and we don’t use the information (so we hate denying jobs!)
- Many jobs are first come first serve, so check your app often so you don't miss out on jobs near you
The MSI Mobile app is a mobile companion to the critically-acclaimed MSI Services website for use by Field Agents. If you are a Field Agent for MSI Services, it allows you to take your Field Agent responsibilities with you wherever you go. The MSI Mobile app helps you to leverage the unique features of your Smart Phones, by allowing you to use your GPS to find nearby projects and using your phone’s camera to take and upload digital images. After using the app for a few weeks, you will realize just how efficient and mobile you can be as an MSI Field Agent.
The MSI Mobile app provides the following functionality, all optimized for the limited screen space of your Smart Phone:
- View information about your current projects, including project descriptions and manuals, as well as mapping the location.
- Input your data, which automatically saves your progress along the way
- Find available projects based on your current location, a particular zip code, or your home address.
- Confirm projects that have been sent your way by our staff
- Check in and check out of a location, which is a quick way to log your time in and time out for one of your projects.
- Upload receipts for any projects that require them.
- Contact support from the field quickly and easily.
MSI Services and TrendSource value and respect your privacy, and so you could be assured that any personal information you allow access to is 100% secure.
Powerful Offline Capabilities
FieldOne Sky Mobile offer a seamless user experience through robust off-line capabilities.
Centralized Multi-Platform Customization and Management Remote administration with no-code customization. Changes are instantly reflected on every mobile device after synchronization.
With Sky Mobile, you can...
- Access information on or offline and automatically sync when a connection is available
- Display up-to-the-minute, multi-day field agent schedule and job details
- Get turn-by-turn driving directions to job sites
- Call and email contacts, and browse their web sites within the app
- Update work schedule status in real-time
- See work order problems on the schedule
- Reassign schedules directly from the handset
- Change an unassigned slot to other field agents
- Enter and track parts or materials used
- Access vendor, manufacturer, job site and client contact information
- Record completed schedule slot labor
- Perform and submit paperless field inspection processes
- View and work with reference manuals
- Capture customer signature on-site
- And so much more!
Included as part of the tools are various forms that can be completed, saved and submitted.
1 - Enter your information in a mobile friendly screen using either your keyboard or "voice to text."
2 - For signatures, sign the forms - or have your customers sign the forms - with fingers or a stylus on the touch screen.
3 - Enter any and all email addresses to which you want to send completed forms.
4 - Save partially completed forms to finish later.
4.1 - Find saved, partially completed forms through the menu on an Android Native app or the link on the bottom right of the screen on all other apps.
5 - Tap "Submit" to email forms.
6 - Completed and signed forms are emailed to you as a flattened PDF file attachment.
The app also contains contact information for easy access by phone, text or email.
The photo organizer included in the app allows user to take photos, group them and submit than as part of a package.